The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

Re: -- I am In The US Navy Space Command And I Have Been To Elenin -- Ask Me A Q

Bluecoat2 made a revelation on page 91. Should he be allowed to continue posting on CHANI?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Bluecoat2 made a revelation on page 91. Should he be allowed to continue posting on CHANI?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Flyer

No, the OP on GLP just needs to sign in using his original IP.

GLP will then show "(OP)" next to his name.

Problem solved.

How will he be able to do that if he really was banned on GLP and the OP of this thread is the real one?

Guest BHD

Just on the spectrum analysis....

Many years ago I listened to a fella named Robert Morning Sky, who has been mentioned on this site before.

One of the ways he explained the NAI (native american indian) experience with ETs was that in terms of dimension

and density, where 'we live' is most easily demonstrated by a chart, listing numbers from 1 to 10. We live (figuratively speaking)

between 3 and 4, and our entire experience as humans is limirted within those bounds. It is all we can measure and detect using

our minds, our bodies and our various degrees of technology.

There are other 'people' who live in the 4-5, and 5-6. They exist, but we cant detect them, nor they us.

But, there are those who live 4-8, or 1-5, and they can be seen at times across many realms, and visa versa.

That was a kicker for me! Very simplistic, but an interesting concept.

He went on to say that most of us will always be bound here, and that that is our task here, to experience this.

Some however, will go beyond these bounds, and can experience more.

I do have a point!!

Could this message you see as meaning beyond the normal spectrum, be a pointer that tech is being employed,

or multi dimensional elements are being used to accomplish a cloak.

The mention of CHIN tech racing ahead due to the old masters returning, and contacting them, in Bezerk circles,

might have a relation to this. That said, what could be cloaked on this planet? Including the Great Wall maybe?

Guest Heidi

BHD, I have heard something similar in some of the videos from Mythi in "ANSWERS OF AN ALIEN FROM ANDROMEDA"-serie (I can't remember in which, Mythi explain almost what you are typing here), but in short words it was explained as:

* Here on earth we live in the 3rd-dimension.

* 4rd-dimension is there the blue-beings are, and the place we go to when we "die" and leave our earth-bodies, and from there we decide where to go next. In the 4rd-dimension we will remember everything from this and previous lives and we can meet other we have known (everyone in here will be seen as light-beings, and there is no such thing as age).

* In the 3rd-dimension there is upto 10 levels, and most of us here on earth are not level 1 yet. Our level depend on our experience and if we level to 1, we would go to some other planet or dimension to develop, also we can chose to degrade and be with people we know who have not yet reached a new level.. our brains are "reset" when we are born, so we don't remeber anything from the past that can disturb our learning-process.

* Mythi says that the earth is going into next level in the upcoming event, and that max 10% of the population on earth will remain. Children born into this new time will be those who have reached level 1 and therefore many of these children will be much more "develop" than their parrents. Others will have to explore and learn more from previous level other places in the Universe.

* Some of the beings we have been in contact with have been from lvl 5 and up.

It was around what I remember from the videos I watched. Truth or not, interesthing thinking.

Especially considered we know that we at least live in 11-dimension World, based on the "M-theory"

one of the main reasons i joined the forum was because of this thread so thank you to the op and other contributers in particular bluecoat2. what with the sceptic nature of the internet and the conspiracy scene in particular it is easy to dismiss things as "hoax" but where would we be if we allowed the scepticism to close our minds? if this is truth from bluecoat2 he/she is taking a enormous risk which is to be respected and appreciated. and should it turn out to be some form of buffoonery... well this is far superior entertainment than being tuned into some garbage reality television show. like the late great bill hicks said "it's just a ride".

if anyone is looking to pass a spare hour or so whilst waiting for bluecoat2 can i ask you to consider visiting a post i made on the following thread where details of a film i've cobbled together can be found...

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,642.msg4445.html#msg4445

i hope this is okay with the moderating team (just this once, i promise!)  :-*

So 4 and a half hours till the announcement....where is everyone??

Patience, my young padawan .... patience   ;D

I just hope that IF something is going down today, it happens AFTER the MotoGP.

Priorities, priorities...  ;)

i doubt it'll happen today, i would say tomorrow - 5th september, one of important days of the mayan calendar according to calleman. the fact that announcement is expected to come today, hours before something happens, doesn't mean it'll happen today - i guess it'll be 5th september already in the place where it'll start, when it'll start.

Correct me if I'm wrong or read something wrong, but I beleive BlueCoat said 1300 which is 1:00pm CST (based on my time zone) EST where he claimed to be would be 2:00pm my time, so that would be about 8 hours from now :D

Guest Heidi

Correct me if I'm wrong or read something wrong, but I beleive BlueCoat said 1300 which is 1:00pm CST (based on my time zone) EST where he claimed to be would be 2:00pm my time, so that would be about 8 hours from now :D

He typed 13:00 CET, that is GMT+1 (20 mins ago).

Well, at least 93 guests have the opportunity to review this site and become members so ...... it all has a purpose  :D

Ah humans have so little faith... so what if he does not post today, you would all shoot him down anyway... if you saw with your own eyes the Moon shrinking you would still claim it was a figment of imagination. So predictable...

The games being played by guests and lurkers on this thread are laughable to say the least, its the sort of posting that makes people move away from forums.....

If anything is disclosed it will come in its own time, but only when the environment is receptive and capable of receiving it in a rational and non judgemental way.... capeesh.. :D

Guest Rax0983

Hi, I'm currently posting from England where the time zone is current GMT +1 (BST) and the time is 12: 36. Are you sure he's late?