The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
anonymous

Proof giants once walked the Earth

Uploaded by Michaeltellinger on Jan 5, 2012

Michael Tellinger shows off what could be one of the best pieces of evidence that there were giants on Earth a long, long time ago. Geologists have marvelled at this giant foot print in rough granite, about 4 feet long. Some still say that it is a natural erosion pattern.

Personally I find that suggestion highy improbable for various reasons that I will not go into here. Prof. Pieter Wagener from UPE, suggests that "there is a higher probability of little green men arriving from space and licking it out with their tongues, than being created by natural erosion".

It is located in South Africa, near the town of Mpaluzi, close to the Swaziland border. It is estimated to be between 200 million and 3 Billion years old because of our current understanding of the formation of granites in Earth's history. This dating immediately causes great debate and argument - so I urge you to keep your mind open and focused on the evidence.

This amazing footprint in granite was discovered in 1912 by a hunter called Stoffel Coetzee, while hunting in the remote area. At the time this was a deeply remote part of South Africa known as the Eastern Transvaal, teeming with wild life, including antelope and lions. It remains in the same condition as it was when first discovered and the possibility that this was a carved hoax is extremely low because of its remote location. Even today, it is difficult to find.

The real mystery is how this amazing phenomenon occured - I have no idea - but here it is and we cannot wish it away.

YES - It is granite - it is a well recognised geological part of South Africa and recorded on all geological maps - that is why this footprint is such an incredible mystery. It can be desribed as a "phenocrystic" granite, OR coarse porphyritic granite, that underwent several different stages of cooling. The result being an interesting mixture of large and small granules. This is why granite companies are keen to mine this area for granite because it will look really "pretty" when polished. In the official Geology Of South Africa, this outcrop is called Mpuluzi Batholith (Granite) and the official dating of this rock produced dates of around 3,1 billion years.

A real mystery that needs close scientific examination.

• Like 1

i live in south africa andnive  personally seen the footprint but i dont think it prooves anything unless it was  a one legged giant just look at all the pics of these giant footprints that been discovered  there's only always one not two unless they wher playing hopscotch its just rock formations or our ancestors carving the footprint themselves

When Giants Walked the Earth

by Stuart Wilde - February 7, 2013 - Apparitions / Phenomena

Share on linkedin Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share on print Share on gmail Share on stumbleupon Share on favorites Share on blogger Share on tumblr Share on pinterest_share Share on google More Sharing Services 12

Humans are regressing, there were races of giants on earth in eons past. Some had six finger and six toes. In the Aluna Mirror Worlds the beings with six fingers are very dangerous, devil beings. Maybe the giants got rubbed out because they were evil.  www.stuartwilde.com

Ancient Giants existed and here is the proof. One of the best Documentaries.

http://www.stuartwilde.com/2013/02/when-giants-walked-the-earth-2/Source

i live in south africa andnive  personally seen the footprint but i dont think it prooves anything unless it was  a one legged giant just look at all the pics of these giant footprints that been discovered  there's only always one not two unless they wher playing hopscotch its just rock formations or our ancestors carving the footprint themselves

??? Excuse me... are you trying to negate the validity of the footprint itself?! Sometimes you know the earths crust does shift and some parts sink and some parts rise...hello. :rolleyes:

I read in Uriels' machine by Lomas and someone else that the giants existed here as they came here from elsewhere, and brought the Ark which eventually came into our ( as humans) possession, but generally as things go, they mated with humans and other creatures which really pissed God off. according to the testimony of many tribes the deluge( as talked about as the same deluge that Noah responded to) which happened from 7 comets  hitting this planet simultaneously  killed most of both the tribespeople AND the giants- why it happened could have been Gods' anger or could just have been fate but most of the giants died at that time although some must have survived. My daughter is living proof. I always called her giant stock as her blood father is pure Scotsman and her uncle is 6'10", and i come up his waist -i'm sure I must have some hobbit in my 4'11" frame.,..lol But really  The interior land mass salt lakes point clearly to a massive oceanic tidal wavefront which covered a large part of all the land masses in the world and can only be explained by such a cataclysmic event... and now all the skeletons. The footprint is 2 MILLION years old friends!!! Our history needs to be re-written...

• Like 1

i'm with you on this one , the footprint is in granite and granite is an igneous rock formed when molten rock solidifies (although this would explain the one footprint as i would be hopping too if i'd just stepped in lava at around 2000 deg c). ;)

all prints and fossils found to date have been in sedimentary or possibly metamorphic rocks(if the structure of the rock doesnt change to much during heating)

just my pennys worth guys ;)

Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in Early 1900s

smith.jpg

Proving the organization had been involved in a historical cover-up of evidence showing giant human remains in the tens of thousands that were uncovered across America that were ordered to be destroyed by upper-level administrators to ensure protection of the mainstream chronology of human evolution in that time. 

• Like 4

Debunking the above article? Wait a minute...who hangs around you?( ・ὢ・ )?

Just to even out the research factors, here the opponent goes. 

I don't automatically believe in what this snoop site says---they seems to have influence of some alphabet groups. So having that in the back of your head, please go ahead and read the page, to see what they try to do to diffuse and redirect the point, damage any truthful info that might had been included in the article that got attacked... 

Anyhow, let's try to be neutral so we can see how all jigsaw puzzle pieces fit around us.

http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/giantcoverup.asp

• Like 2

Being touted on several sources as a hoax Phillip.

Did the Supreme Court prove that the Smithsonian destroyed giant skeletons?

Indeed, the claim is Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in Early 1900’s as per World News Daily Report which seems to be the originator of this ground breaking news.
Now, I will deal with the claims below so this is not a genetic fallacy yet, the fact is that if you cannot tell that World News Daily Report is a fake “news” outlet cointelpro style operation (actually, cointel-amateur) then you need to quaint yourself with reality.

Source http://www.truefreethinker.com/articles/did-supreme-court-prove-smithsonian-destroyed-giant-skeletons

• Like 2

Interestingly, I have been watching Live feed of DSWADVENTURE channel on YT.

He went to show us lots of ancient petroglyphs and especially the Bat Women pictogram in Nevada on 27-5-2017.

During the broadcast, he pointed out a few places on the rock surface being SCRAPED/DUG UP big way, possibly to take away something from the public views was shown. Native American people left on the black surface, engraving or embossing on the ancient imprint of possible nuke blast class impact left on the site.

Unfortunately I didn't get the screen shot of such places but they looked absolutely not small pieces being removed. It could be a lot bigger than 5 metres X 5 metres X 3 metres in very high location. I have no idea how they had manage to get such place, because the ground was uneven narrow pathway in some places, no way you could drive cranes or walk with a ladder long enough to deal with the height let alone trying to remove such large piece of object, whatever the machinery must had been large enough to cope with the weight of the piece they scraped out. Flown in by choppers? Honestly IDK.

There were rocks fell off from the surface of mounds, and I could compare it to the sites Paul had pointed out.

For the natural rock fall case, you can tell it's natural from the remaining surface on the site.

But the ones that's been artificially removed actually had forcefully created scraped markings on the surfaces from huge machinery of some sort.

So whether it was Smithsonian's undisclosed job, like Giant skeletal samples gone missing, there were some parts of ancient petroglyphs being removed from native American site, in this case, it had a formal trekking path created as a National Park.

I think it was called the Valley of Fire. What a beautiful place it was! (And hell of appreciation that I didn't have to walk up there myself but the guy did it for us to see intricate rock sites.) 

The file name I saved showed the below image was taken when the camera panned down from the scraped mark. That's why he came to the conclusion that Native American petroglyphs were removed from the site intentionally.

592ac34ca53e0_nevada_7_justunderwheresmythoniancutwasmadetoscrapeoffsomethingimportant.jpg.33e115dc589788f2ac58ccf6bd3b5d82.jpg

592ac382b869f_Petriglyphs_nevada_valleyoffire_27-5-2017_3.jpg.df829c6df939802550f8da9f03b2d9e2.jpg

nevada_5.jpg.0dc0bbad4afa040edb71a2a9ebebfd35.jpg

• Like 3

Who could have weilded a 64lb Hammer?

There is an ancient copper mine near the coastal town of Llandudno in North Wales. This area rises 220 meters above the Irish Sea, and it is known as the location of the Great Orme Copper Mine. It dates to the Bronze Age, about 3500 years ago. More than 2500 hammers at the mine have been recovered.

http://greaterancestors.com/who-could-have-weilded-a-64lb-hammer/

OK, someone tell me the answer to this please. If those were for the Giants to handle, why the hell the tunnel turned out to be only fit-for-a-midget size?

Dwarfs creating stuff for Giants? WTH....

• Like 5

In this video, Real Giant Footage, we will explore a video of a giant in Japan. The video is from the late 1800’s and the giant was said to be from a race of wiped out people called the Cha Cha. The island the the giants occupied is not far from Japan and is said to have been called Hahajima. From what I can tell there is no mention of this in our false historical narrative. In recent times the video has surfaced again and was used in a trailer for a movie called Big Man Japan. Even though the trailer and movie have nothing to do with the original real giant footage, most have concluded the real giant footage is fake due to the association with this movie. I believe the movie was created only to discredit and cast doubt over this amazing piece of footage. I originally made this video with an intro showcasing the shape of our realm. After publishing it, I realized the intro was distracting from the main point of the video being the “real giant footage”.

• Like 4

On first watch. My immediate read is the proportions are not consistent and the scene where the giant is standing behind some people, he's smaller than the parade angle would suggest he's lost 30/40% of his stature. I can see what look like match lines between celluloid elements and modern elements, i.e. composite footage giveaway. Harder to notice because it's black and white therefore easier to fake!

This in no way discounts that there might have been giants since they appear in the legends of all global peoples. Who knew nothing of each other. Therefore it's harder to really claim they made it all up unless as cursory tales to raise their children to fear the unknown, but why giants? 

• Like 1