The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
phillipbbg

Some new images to enjoy in the moment...

Bummer, I cant open it EW, could be internet where we are as the NBN is still causing some interruptions at times.  Never mind, next time.

• Like 2

post-135-0-97275800-1474406006_thumb.jpg

This looks so familiar .......

post-135-0-15704400-1474406019_thumb.jpg

NASA has moved the start so here is your new star sign.... they are so clever but seem unable to explain their cleverness

• Like 14

P's, I had to LOL at the Russian ladies in babushkas.  My Grandmother told me when I was a kid, no matter what you think you do without being seen......someone always sees you.  So one day I had to test her theory. Instead of taking my regular route to school, I walked a different way. It was early in the AM, and I thought most likely no one had seen me, and even if they did, they wouldn't know who I was.  So when I arrived home from school that day, the first question I was asked was "what were you doing on Osterhut Street this morning"!  Seems many different sets of eyes had seen me, and every set of them had made a phone call to my home questioning why I was there. Convinced me!

• Like 12

Breaking Breaking, Chaniites, don't you believe for one minute that Landdownunder's picture is for real.  I know, cause I found that fly had drowned himself in my coffee cup this morning,  very obviously an inside job and of course also ruled a suicide.   8)

• Like 13