The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

The Pyramids Were Not Tombs. Try Power Stations

That Fed The Whole Of Egypt. Tesla Towers.

Jan 1, 2012

This video is most interesting and tells quite a believable story...see what you think..

The secrets hidden in the pyramids of Egypt (Harun Yahya)

Now consider this...That there are hundreds of pyramids all over earth...What if...they connected somehow to create power for the whole world??  Perhaps it wasn't  just Egypt's pyramids involved...but all of them.???

• Like 3

This makes so much sense. Very good video Breezy, thank you.

I like how the guy just gives information, one sentence after the other all the way through.

More pieces of the puzzle and these seem to fit nicely. ;)

7 functions of the Pyramid<<<<<<6.22 minutes in ..pay attention to what it says on the screen...

The Flower of life Grid, The Gulf of Aden Stargate Vortex and more geomancy and ley lines

<<<please click on link and watch..

Ley Line Portals 

Obviously I don't know where this is going.I was out to find more info on energy/pyramids...but leylines are involved I'm sure..

Thanks for a great thread breezy. It helps putting light on things and put them into perspective.

I have learned through my life that sometimes you have to take measures into your own hands. Waiting for others to do it gets one nowhere.

I was thinking that it is not that hard for me to make a small model and try this out.

I can draw on autocad and there for make blueprints of what I want to build. And I am a carpenter so it is very easy to make the outer shell from wood. Melting plastic is something possible too but much more equipment I dont have would be needed.

I will have to use copper, steel or some other conductor instead of gold, dont have much of that laying around,lol. Steel might be better so I can form the pyramid shaped top. Chunks of copper are hard to get, cost very much and are harder to weld. And I can fill the shell with concrete or clay. I will just measure which one is a worse conductor(isolates better).

But I am not sure about the receivers. Do any of you have any idea about how they are suppose to work?

My guess is that they would be kind of an antenna and if earth connected (f.e. by touch) they can receive current if located within the area of "reach".

If you have any suggestions about materials or structure please share. It could make the difference if this works or not.

Call me crazy, but I think this is really something worth exploring further. Even if not successful it would leave behind some quality times in the garage  8)

I think I can be finished in 4 to 5 weekends. Have to squeeze it in a tight family schedule. I will let you know the outcome.

all my best

narnug

Hi Breezy and Narnug,

Great thread, also interesting to note the use of the obelisk as an amplification and transmission device used in conjunction with the pyramid.

There is some interesting work being done in Russia with pyramid building by Dr Alexander Golod and his team.

Here is a link if you are interested:http://abundanthope.net/pages/Environment_Science_69/Dr-Alexander-Golod-s-Russian-Pyramids-Tour_printer.shtml

Thanks Breezy for posting those videos...I totally agree that the pyramids were used as an energy device and looking at the physical evidence it is just so blatantly obvious...but sadly Egyptologists must conform to a stringent set of "rules" that don't allow this information to be released.

There was a great series of documentaries (Dr Carmen Boulter) with some "alternative information" released which also confirms that the pyramids were used as energy devices

The Pyramid Code Part 1-25.mp4

There was also a very interesting book "Siva" written in the 70's I think that also featured pyramids as energy devices.

I have visited Egypt and hit the sites with a vengeance and it is definitely correct that there is no soot inside the various tombs which in some cases are very deep ( tour guides nowadays use mirrors to reflect the sun into the interior) .  There are also unusual hieroglyphs - the helicopter being one of them and there is no mistaking it for anything else contrary to Zahi Hawas postulations and regime of dictatorial censorship.

A lot of these buildings are made of granite which has quartz mixed into it which creates the piezo effect - energy....

Excellent find, I can see how this would make total sense...

Just wonder how many other mysteries of the world could be explained with this in mind, and actually thinking THEY had more advanced technology than us, and we have suppressed the information for money and greed.

Especially with the Bagdad battery as back up,  it kind of starts a pattern emerging.

Other buildings being found all the time now-a-days with precision cut stone anchored together with metal brackets, more and more old settlements that keep pushing back time of humanity, Just think if we had all that knowledge back then... then where has it gone now?

some DVDs floating around by Christopher Dunn (ufo tv) this guy is an engineer has worked in the aerospace industry he went to Giza to check out the pyramids and suggested there is evidence the great pyramid was once filled with water to power it up! etc also much evidence of advanced engineering tools etc for sure they were not made for the fun of it.

Guest BHD

I am all for the energy stations.

But what type of energy, and what types of devices were powered? To me, that's more intriguing, especially the removal of all evidence of such tech' which implies an ongoing campaign to delete it from the record.

The Bahgdad battery seems to me to be an attempt by someone in the know to continue using advanced tech to achieve something, 'outside' the control of the day. Maybe one of MacGyver's ancient relatives!!!!!!  ;)

BTW - two great vids, 'Revelations of the Pyramids' (high maths content and sarchasm, against concensus thinking) and 'The Pyramid Codes, with Carmen Boulter' (shows the inverted pyramid at Abu Rawash, and has this beautiful Egyptian man who is a keeper of knowledge, with donkey teeth. Sadly departed now, but just an amazing man. Also discusses the power system and ideas behind it.)

I have come to the conclusion that when something is pointed out to me, it means I should forward it to others.  I fell across some information this morning by accident, so I am going to pass the information to you, so you may read it also.

Archaeo-Astronomy at Giza, Egypt

Introduction

"Archaeo-Astronomy at Giza, Egypt SECRETS OF THE „STAR? ALIGNMENTS  The coordinates of the stars as viewed from earth gradually change over the course of time, an observation which has enabled us to date the construction of many ancient structures. The background to this book centres on evidence presenting the importance of the date April 26, 4493 BC. … I gave a public presentation to the world with similar information in April 2006 and its co..." read more>>>>

http://www.gizamap.com/index.php/news/read/100/archaeo-astronomy-at-giza-egypt--book---introduction

13264673764199-w196.jpgwebroot news

PREFACE

"The path I have chosen over the past 15 years of study along with the 45 personal trips to the Giza Plateau, Egypt has given me the background to put the mathematical formula into working the Final Analysis Diagrams showing exact tomb locations. The use of ground penetration radar evidence scientifically verifies what is shown within the detail of the diagrams within this book.

The goal is to disclose various locations from on-site field research and offer it as a guideline which could possibly lead to an official future excavation permit program at the Giza Plateau, Egypt."

Author: William (Bill) Brown, Researcher / Writer

A True ‘Love’ Story about the …Love of the ‘gods’

…and also their love of the mortals of our planet Earth then and even now…

Archaeo-Astronomy at Giza, Egypt / Book - Section One

13264673177235-w196.jpgwebroot news

'The great Galileo said that God wrote the book of nature in the form of the language of mathematics.

He was convinced that God has given us two books: the book of Sacred Scripture and the book of Nature.

And it was the language of Nature (mathematics) which was his conviction, so it is a language of God, a language of the Creator".

http://www.gizamap.com/index.php/news/read/101/archaeo-astronomy-at-giza-egypt--book---section-one

Archaeo-Astronomy at Giza, Egypt / Book - Section Two & Three

13272342535825-w196.jpgwebroot news

Correlation of the Orion Taurus ‘Belt Star’ Configuration

‘NEW’ Alignment Theory

This section is about the Old… Beliefs… versus…new ideas

Focal ‘belt’ stars appear to establish a new idea that unifies three independent star constellation systems.

Present day astrological alignments of the 'Orion Belt Star' Alignment Theory.

http://www.gizamap.com/index.php/news/read/102/archaeo-astronomy-at-giza-egypt--book---section-two--three

The information contained on this site is nothing short of amazing to me..Many interesting articles..following are a few...have fun, learn, and enjoy

Temple Mastaba of Hepta

Temple Mastaba of Hepta THE LOCATION OF THE TEMPLE MASTABA OF HEPTA-RA AT THE GIZA PLATEAU, EGYPT DEFINES THE GEOMETRICAL CENTER OF THE GIZA PLATEAU GIZA HAS LONG BEEN ACCEPTED AS THE CENTER OF THE LAND MASS OF PLANET EARTH  THE PLACEMENT OF THIS SPECIFIC TOMB MAY HAVE BEEN USED TO Set the field survey of the entire Giza Plateau This unique mathematical diagram shows how special geometry emerges to define a Heptagon When applied to an overlay map of the...read more>>>>  http://www.gizamap.com/index.php/news/read/91/temple-mastaba-of-hepta

In the Rise

In the Rise In the beginning there were only propabilities. The Universe could only come into existence if someone observed it. The universe exists because we are aware of it." ~Martin Rees~ Thinking Outside the Box "Do not allow yourself to be limited by that which you have been taught". To live within the boundaries of what has been taught is to limit your own experience. Prior knowledge becomes the pivotal point, the springboard from which to access new and...read more>>>>>    http://www.gizamap.com/index.php/news/read/84/in-the-rise

Secrets of the "Pi" Pyramids

Secrets of the "Pi" Pyramids  INTRODUCTION “The work of Carl P. Munck (self-published) has proven the reality of a lost, deeply ancient . . . and evidently suppressed . . . advanced planetary mathematical matrix involved in precise latitude and longitude placements of pyramids, mounds, stone circles, monuments, and earthen effigies. "This advanced mathematical matrix has also been found to be frequently *encoded* into the structural designs and ... read more>>>>  http://www.gizamap.com/index.php/news/read/87/secrets-of-the-pi-pyramids

and the list goes on....

From "gods" to "mortals" and back again

2006 GPR and Ancient Aliens Series

Earth Protection Report

Thinking outside the Box  Thinking outside the Box Mathematics of the Giza Plateau, Egypt PPRESENT DAY ENGINEERS SCIENTIGIC VIEWPOINT ABOUT THE PYRAMIDS AND THE TRUTH OF WHAT IT MEANS TO US TODAY  read more>>>>

http://www.gizamap.com/index.php/news/read/67/thinking-outside-the-box

The Great Circle

The Next Generation at Giza 2012

The Plan to Re-Unite the Ancients ones with ‘our’ future

Is there HOPE you ask?

Disclosure of purpose

"We are the "Keepers of the WAY'  and WE are part of a new age. The 'Keepers' of THE NEW AGE. That is why we came to Earth in this body at this time. We came here to help seed the new world. This is why we have felt so out of place in our lives, and it is also why everything is starting to feel indescribably exciting. But what we are excited for is still a mystery to us. We are the brave ones that took on the physical bodies. DISCLOSURE 101 The L..."  read more.>>>>>> http://www.gizamap.com/index.php/news/read/76/disclosure-of-purpose

Crop Circle Mystery - June 2011

The Time Clock Theory // Part one

Star Geometry

The Earth Star Report of the Giza Plateau

What is the Giza Geomatrix

Backyard Pyramid                                                 

Giza Geomatrix II : Earth Protection

"This is the second interview with the team from Giza Geomatrix. We cover what Bill Brown and his team have found using Ground Penetrating Radar...within the Khufu Temple complex that extends from the Giza Plateau and beyond, revealing a hidden technology. In this ground breaking interview the team talks about the coverup and nefarious digs as well as a mysterious force field that is keeping even the powers-that-be from getting close to what may be the entrance to the Hall of Records. According to their findings, a tunnel system exists below that goes from there to the Great Pyramid and all the way to Saqqarra."

"Richard Gabriel and Bill Brown also talk about what they believe they have discovered as an Earth Protection System that connects important power places around the planet. They believe this can be activated to create a force field that will protect the Earth from coming Earth changes and Solar Cycle 24."

Guest Mrs BHD

But what type of energy, and what types of devices were powered? To me, that's more intriguing, especially the removal of all evidence of such tech' which implies an ongoing campaign to delete it from the record.

The Bahgdad battery seems to me to be an attempt by someone in the know to continue using advanced tech to achieve something, 'outside' the control of the day. Maybe one of MacGyver's ancient relatives!!!!!!  ;)

BTW - two great vids, 'Revelations of the Pyramids' (high maths content and sarchasm, against concensus thinking) and 'The Pyramid Codes, with Carmen Boulter' (shows the inverted pyramid at Abu Rawash, and has this beautiful Egyptian man who is a keeper of knowledge, with donkey teeth. Sadly departed now, but just an amazing man. Also discusses the power system and ideas behind it.)

The pyrimids ?????? energy devices not tombs !!!!!!!!!!, covered up by the ones who stand to profit the most from their true purpose !

A very cleverly orchestrated plan to conceal the truth and control threw fear of the unknown, the key is there to turn them on ,everything we need to survive is here on this planet for free, If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail. Think outside the square !

Well said Mrs ... by the way did you know you can hit a screw in by thumping it with a hammer.... just goes to show you we can fit a square in a round hole with good old fashioned brute strength... they keep us as Neanderthals for exactly this reason...

From my understanding its all in the harmonics and wavelengths which are tuned by watching the waves ripple over a vessel of certain fluid in the sweet spot of the structure, it I would assume be initiated by an external resonator much like an obelisk for instance, then once the correct resonating frequency is established the machine is self sustaining whilst drawing energy from the earth much like a capacitor.

Now what to do with the transmitting energy....Mmmm seems to me if you look at the glifs you can see them using the small appliances of there time, there are also many fine examples of fine craftsmanship that even our tools can't achieve... but we are working with 240 volts so to speak and hot energy at that not the cold stuff that is far more efficient... anyway get the right frequency and they will turn on as if by magic you will all see....

Guest Mrs BHD

The pyrimids ?????? energy devices not tombs !!!!!!!!!!, covered up by the ones who stand to profit the most from their true purpose !

A very cleverly orchestrated plan to conceal the truth and control threw fear of the unknown, the key is there to turn them on ,everything we need to survive is here on this planet for free, If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail. Think outside the square !

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent, let's all try and remember that, it was T.S eliot who said:

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. Food for thought :o)

the subject of these pyramid beams is very much more important than I think most people realise, just because we can't see them under normal conditions does not take away the reality of energy transfers both in and out of planet earth, slowly we are starting to see the truth or proof of these facts. We are on the move, and I hope that means upwards, something has turned on a switch, as predicted, but now perhaps we can see how things might be activated watch for more proof and more action in this zone.

in other words heads up we are on a ride to somewhere?