The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

The Pyramids Were Not Tombs. Try Power Stations

According to several ancient texts, including George Hunt Williamson in his book "Secret Places of the Lion" (I mention this book as it is easy to obtain), that after Arkanaton was killed, Nefertiti left Egypt, travelled to several countries (including Australia), and eventually ended up in South America, where she died and is buried.

• Like 6

Haven't had time to double check this out yet.

3 SIDED PYRAMID LOCATED AT BOTTOM OF ATLANTIC OCEAN?  :rolleyes:

Mysterious 'pyramids' are spotted on the ocean floor: Conspiracy theorists claim they have found two ancient underwater structures off the coast of the Bahamas

• SecureTeam10, a household name in paranormal circles, posted the video
  • Contributor Scott Waring was using Google Earth when he made the discovery 
  • Believers argue that they are proof of inhabitance by an ancient race of people
  • Other YoutTube viewers have been more cycnical in their response to the rocks

SNIP

'If these are pyramids, they could be much much older than, say, the ruins found on Earth that are barely still there and have nearly crumbled to dust.'

The pair point out that the two pyramids are not the same, with one appearing to be a perfect three sided structure, like the Great Pyramid of Giza.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4997240/Pyramids-spotted-bottom-Atlantic-ocean.html#ixzz4w97dmpYk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Source - off FB

• Like 2

Here's the video I was just getting ready to post it.  Our entity talked about a 3 sided pyramid being found, and that a 3 sided pyramid is stronger than a 4 sided one.  The only "true" pyramid?

TWO Underwater Pyramids Found Off Florida Coast?

• Like 2

Checked what the Entity said about a 3 sided pyramid being found - it said that 90 days after a 3 sided pyramid was found the reset to 0000 would occur.  Got to say I am ready for a shift, not back to 0000, but out of the loop.  For years I read that the World would appear to go mad before the Event and looking around that too is happening. People are waking up more and more everyday but the numbers are still few compared to the overall population - bring it on I say.  Here's hoping :hug:

• Like 7

Found a video tonight and it sure fits on this thread - please enjoy if the subject interests you.

Pyramids True Purpose FINALLY DISCOVERED: Advanced Ancient Technology

• Like 3

On 10/22/2017 at 6:18 PM, breezy said:

Here's the video I was just getting ready to post it.  Our entity talked about a 3 sided pyramid being found, and that a 3 sided pyramid is stronger than a 4 sided one.  The only "true" pyramid?

TWO Underwater Pyramids Found Off Florida Coast?

3 sided pyramids haven't been that popular to turn up in front of us, but as the Entity was pointing them out....I just came across to an interesting dot appearing in front of us...

Please check this vid out and what the guy is saying....it intrigued me enough to drop the vid here.

Arcturian Energy Devices, UFOs, and Orbs Over Lake Ontario

https://youtu.be/yMFjfi_1I1I

Published on Feb 1, 2019

(I cannot embed the vid like I used to do! Sorry still trying to figure it out....)

Thank you, breezy! Wow that was weird.....I copied the link by directly clicking ON the vid to get it....and then 404!? Ummmm never mind. Glad you could put that vid up for us! Awesoooome.

• Like 1