The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

The Pyramids Were Not Tombs. Try Power Stations

Stone Hedge was also built on Lay lines and other Standing stones in the UK...

Could possible echo your comments on communication.

Has their ever been a Pyramid found in the UK or abouts?

Stone Hedge was also built on Lay lines and other Standing stones in the UK...

Could possible echo your comments on communication.

Has their ever been a Pyramid found in the UK or abouts?

There are some fragments of records, but the stone was used for other buildings... the stone circles have been left alone for reasons of fear... but these records are well under wraps chewy and not in public domain and I have only been told of them in passing conversations with museum curators ... have no proof. Having said that the Trojans were prolific builders way before the Romans got there and its said the Atlanteans had a settlement on her shores pre history... there are recorded Cliff caves that have confirmed some of these ideas.  ;)

I used to stay on an Island in Scotland, where there was Standing stones...

the energy from these stones are fabulous. 1 set of stones are in a woodlands, and you could hear a pin drop around them. No birds, no nests. No nothing.

Just had a peculiar thought as I reminisced about the stones, and your comments on communication.

Do you think in the past that people could have left messages in the stones for others to pick up?

Like a very very old postman(woman) type of thing.

Where someone could touch the stones and leave their thoughts in it for the other person to come and collect that thought like a letter?

Might be a bit obscure, but if I held the stone and imprinted the thought of

"Hey Philipbbbg just to let you know that dinner will be at sun down tonight if you fancy a bite to eat and some a dram" (lame message I know) and then you walk upto it a few hours later and receive the message?

But then again if we delve into the world as a total living being, then maybe the stones were the one who gave out the messages to the chosen who touched the stones to receive the message?

Its a thought in my head, and I dont know if I have explained it properly, but hopefully you get the general idea?

Its a thought in my head, and I dont know if I have explained it properly, but hopefully you get the general idea?

I think it is a beautiful and thought awakening speculation.

Thanks for sharing Chewy

Thank you Narnug, that actually made me smile and means alot.

Sometimes I have thoughts like this in my head, and while I enjoy the thought I feel as if its either nonsense or doesnt make sense, and from which I tend to keep them to myself.

I'll be sure to write them down from now on as maybe there are fragments of truth in there somewhere :)

A thought for Chewy:

The ancient so called archtects or builders had a great dream that they wanted to build - the Perfect Building.

That Perfect Building must have been a replica of the Universe, built in the exact proportion to vibrate to the whole known Universe. In that way, a person who entered that Perfect Building could have been able to hear the thoughts from the past or from the future of other persons, or to discover messagges left in time by other beings (Gods, Heroes, or any creature) for the visitors.

For what i know, some of them still work to give life to this dream.

For what other knows, this is just a myth...

For what some wise men knows, the ancient builders knew how to give life to a building in such way that the building (even if it was a simple altar or an oracle temple) will do forever the job for what is was built. So if the stones were sometimes in the past used in an oracle temple, then you may find thoughts or answers to your questions coming from past or future...

an extremely thought provoking message SeeBria, thanks for that :)

It would make total sense of what you are saying, as I suppose the oldest things in the world apart from the world itself, is what it is made from, which is stones, they were there before the waters and all life.

They have been here since the dawn of time, and know everything about the world it also stays on.

The idea of giving a building a life or a soul resonates with me, and I can fully understand the meaning in your message, sometimes when you walk into places you connect with it, it talks to you... Might not be in words but you just know...

The same way when you meet someone for the first time and you just click, doesnt matter if you havnt even spoke to them you just know you would get on with them.

In a kind of way they say the eyes are the door to the soul, and maybe so are the stones to a building.

It would be truely awesome to enter a building like that, and I have heard many have felt enlightened or energised after being inside pyramids. But to hear or be given an answer to something that maybe you didnt even know you wanted to know is just an incredible thought.

its funny everytime I think of your message, i see myself inside the vacuum of space itself, in the vastness of nothingness where everything means something, yet everything means nothing, where everything has a reason, yet that reason doesnt matter. I suppose the feeling I get is total contentment... rather than a battle in ones own mind where the only thing your battling, is your own mind.

Maybe thats what happened when they shut down the pyramids and the power from Standing stones, maybe they broke the bond that balanced people... The ying and yang was destroyed as such. and now due to the moon which has so much effect on your moods, makes your own mind swing from side to side...

Sometimes your up and sometimes your down, sometimes your on fire, and sometimes your like ice. Maybe at the time TPTB knew that by destroying ones mental state (destroying the contentment you had always known) the people would need to turn to them (the hierarchy)  for guidance and direction, because their own guidance and direction became cloudy and over time, we forgot that we were able to be completely content, and therefore have always looked to Hierarchy to tell us what to do, and accepted what they have told us because we believe that they were acting in our best interests....

( For me Hierarchy is the downfall of the human race, as all it leads to is greed, not guidance, just sheer and absolute greed)

Such a great time to be alive as we enter the dawn of understandance, we might not have everything written in text books for us to read, but sometimes if we search hard enough inside ourselves (like the ancient builders who tried to build a perfect building) we can architect our own thoughts into something that resembles building blocks, and piece by piece we have and will rebuild that great building. Because for me, that perfect building is inside your own mind.

look how far we have come from the beginning of this Thread, for my personal journey I have been enlightened in a way that I think may have changed my whole perspective on ancient times. I have always been fascinated in ancient civilisations, and knew about things like the Bagdad battery, but with the help of everyone here, We have built a whole new way of looking at, not only pyramids but (for me at least) other magnificent structures like standing stones.

And after everything that is said and done, for some reason I want to watch the last series of LOST again, not for the story itself, but for the background story of laylines and mystic powers. I just feel that there are a few things in that program that NOW will make a little more sense to me, or maybe a few "secrets" involved within the show that maybe based on ancient truth?

A thought for Chewy:

The ancient so called archtects or builders had a great dream that they wanted to build - the Perfect Building.

That Perfect Building must have been a replica of the Universe, built in the exact proportion to vibrate to the whole known Universe. In that way, a person who entered that Perfect Building could have been able to hear the thoughts from the past or from the future of other persons, or to discover messagges left in time by other beings (Gods, Heroes, or any creature) for the visitors.

For what some wise men knows, the ancient builders knew how to give life to a building in such way that the building (even if it was a simple altar or an oracle temple) will do forever the job for what is was built. So if the stones were sometimes in the past used in an oracle temple, then you may find thoughts or answers to your questions coming from past or future...

SeeBria, I know what you are getting at here, believe it or not I have been in buildings that are trying to be exactly what you describe, they are curved built of living material and interact with whomever enters them, to be a part of a living building is an experience I shall never forget, not to mention the shear beauty of them.

Having been inside the great pyramid personally I can say that for me what you both are saying Chewy and Seabree is bang on... all I can say is for me it tuned me up, up until then I was running rough you might say, as to buildings having a life... never a truer word spoken. This is old embedded knowledge in every human..... ever wondered why we all have a tendency to give inanimate objects names and in doing so we feel a deep connection... for instance my first car was called Gertrude  I still think fondly of the times we had together....  ;)

ha, so we go back to a thought of mine from when I was a child...

That EVERYTHING is living and speaking to each other.

From the water, to the hills, to the stones to the tree's,

birds, animals, crops, flowers, Everything has a soul?

even the frequencies can communicate to each other, in order to keep a constant balance

and in turn, can tune u up.

Does that mean that the pyramids and buildings alike gather all this energy together, or create an energised point where they have tuned it to perfection to just give out pure energy to people, a dose of feel goodness, where people are just in a constant state of euphoria? these buildings basically gave them what ever they wanted.

maybe the genie in the lamp who granted 3 wishes might not be such a myth after all... ;)

even the frequencies can communicate to each other, in order to keep a constant balance

This is not a belief to me it is a given Chewy ... a lot of people would equate it to the work called "The Language of Birds" and similar works. I will say this much sometimes when I step on a paving slab or a worn step in an ancient ruin many things happen between us... to me when I visit such places which is a passion its all about the feel and the communication.... they even come to me sometimes. If you go to the pyramids if you become mindful of them you will feel them screaming out to you, you just have to LOWER your frequency for stone in my experience... they resonate at a much slower rate hence there longevity in the scheme of things...

Old Roman buildings have many tales to give to those that are prepared to listen with open ears.. lol

A thought for Chewy:

SeeBria, I know what you are getting at here, believe it or not I have been in buildings that are trying to be exactly what you describe, they are curved built of living material and interact with whomever enters them, to be a part of a living building is an experience I shall never forget, not to mention the shear beauty of them.

I was wondering if you were going to chime in here Alec as I recall reading something about this on your website! 

Philip you mention that the pyramids might be a focusing or charging device, I feel that this is correct.  I too have been inside one of the pyramids (Khafre/centre pyramid) however at the time I was 18 and out of tune with my surroundings.  The only event that happened during my visit was my mother being unable to enter Khafre due to claustrophobia.

Chewy you mention standing stones where there is complete silence, I recently tried to meditate at home on a couple of different occasions and I found it very difficult to do because of constant interruptions (dogs/cat/kids outside/cars/noisy fridge/etc)...this is probably why I now believe that stone henge/the pyramids/etc. are a locations that can be used to connect with the universe.

Thanks to all of you for helping me make this connection!

This is not a belief to me it is a given Chewy ... a lot of people would equate it to the work called "The Language of Birds" and similar works. I will say this much sometimes when I step on a paving slab or a worn step in an ancient ruin many things happen between us... to me when I visit such places which is a passion its all about the feel and the communication.... they even come to me sometimes. If you go to the pyramids if you become mindful of them you will feel them screaming out to you, you just have to LOWER your frequency for stone in my experience... they resonate at a much slower rate hence there longevity in the scheme of things...

Old Roman buildings have many tales to give to those that are prepared to listen with open ears.. lol

Do you have any tips on how to lower your own frequency and becoming one with the stones, buildings? or is it something thats inside you that you need to learn to tune.

I hold the same belief as yourself that everything resonates life no matter what it is, and while at times I can easily tune into these things, other times I find it hard and frustrating,

Thing is when i say frustrating, I dont mean its me thats frustrated cause I cant tune in, it seems to be the other way about that the are frustrated that I dont hear them, as if I should be able to hear them...

Its as if I'm on the cuff of being able to hear them properly, and they maybe frustrated at the fact I cant, its as if they want to tell me something.  (does that make any sense at all??)

BBB the standing stones I talk of is an extremely eery place to be around, very interesting.

Legend has it that the stones are cursed and that you should NOT touch them as this would bring you bad luck, and in turn to the locals explains why there is no life living around these stones, even though its in the thick of tree's... I dont really buy into the whole cursed thing, or bringing of bad luck... Yet I've never touched the stones either, so leaving it open to someone who may know if stones can be cursed, or evil?

I have a tip for you maybe BBB dont know how much it would help you, but it helps me sometimes,

Not that i'm a big meditator, but more of a guy who doesnt sleep well, (explained a little in another post in another thread) but being an incredibly light sleeper, everything and anything could keep me awake....

But instead of getting annoyed at the noise around, and how it puts me off, I tune into these noises and use that to help me concentrate on nothing.

By concentrating on the noise itself, letting the noise be my guide then it can help drown everything else out, as you are concentrating on the noise rather than looking for silence.

My mind races at night, I can litterly have a thousand thoughts enter my head as soon I get into bed. At one point it was so bad I was beginning to think I was either cracking up or psychic.

Turns out i'm neither, maybe a little nutty lol, but then again I have had dreams that come real in the past, usually the ones I remember, Hence the reason of not being a great sleeper.

Which in turn is why I know or think that the stones, pyramids can communicate, along with everything else in the world and around, like philip has mentioned above.

This has been a very interesting journey so far and one that seems to be getting more interesting by the minute.

Do you have any tips on how to lower your own frequency and becoming one with the stones, buildings? or is it something thats inside you that you need to learn to tune.

I hold the same belief as yourself that everything resonates life no matter what it is, and while at times I can easily tune into these things, other times I find it hard and frustrating,

Firstly to lower your frequency you need to use slow your own system down clear away the clutter as I call it... meditation or music to get to deep relaxed states and I mean deep. Then when you can do this physically, you set a trigger images or thought in your mind like something you can hold in your hand (a large pebble or smooth stone is very good, if you really want one to help you do this it will find you) Once you have learnt to get to this point by practice you can turn the stone pebble into the trigger this way if you were at a stone circle for instance you could put your hand in your pocket take hold of the pebble or stone and be instantly at that deep level. Then close your normal senses like sight and feel / smell / listen  and see with your closed eyes.... it will seem odd at first and will drain you emotionally but keep at it and you will become aware of their world... I will attach a pic of my stone below.

Thing is when i say frustrating, I dont mean its me thats frustrated cause I cant tune in, it seems to be the other way about that the are frustrated that I dont hear them, as if I should be able to hear them...

Its as if I'm on the cuff of being able to hear them properly, and they maybe frustrated at the fact I cant, its as if they want to tell me something.  (does that make any sense at all??)

They feel exactly the same way as you, work together and it will all come into balance. Also don't expect to HEAR with your ears as the only way to hear, sometimes you hear with your heart or your legs etc it comes as subtle vibrations through certain parts of the body, then you begin to understand the vibrations as a new language. A blind person does this all the time. Next time you are in a city stand near a train station  close your eyes and put ear plugs in then feel what comes up from the ground... you will feel the trains coming and going, and you will know they are trains in time you can know how long they are etc... its all about tuning in. Then remembering what each vibration stands for like words in a language...

BBB the standing stones I talk of is an extremely eery place to be around, very interesting.

Legend has it that the stones are cursed and that you should NOT touch them as this would bring you bad luck, and in turn to the locals explains why there is no life living around these stones, even though its in the thick of tree's... I dont really buy into the whole cursed thing, or bringing of bad luck... Yet I've never touched the stones either, so leaving it open to someone who may know if stones can be cursed, or evil?

TPTB have good reason to plant these things in all our sub-conscious minds through whispers and innuendo, STONES DON'T LIE they are incapable of telling nothing but the truth... what would the priests do if we all knew there little secrets of how they gain control of the masses through dark ritual, afterall the Vatican wrote canons on human skin (which of course they will not show or allow for testing these days) but human skin it is and the best skin was the skin of children.... think about that for a moment. Now think of the memories stored in the stone walls of many a deep place within the Vatican walls. By the way this is not exclusive to the Vatican, many a government has its torture centres.... Have you ever wondered where the saying "If the walls could speak" came from...

But instead of getting annoyed at the noise around, and how it puts me off, I tune into these noises and use that to help me concentrate on nothing.

By concentrating on the noise itself, letting the noise be my guide then it can help drown everything else out, as you are concentrating on the noise rather than looking for silence.

My mind races at night, I can litterly have a thousand thoughts enter my head as soon I get into bed. At one point it was so bad I was beginning to think I was either cracking up or psychic.

This works well and is how I use music often, the music does the work for me by cutting out all the "noisy thoughts" allowing me to focus deeply. A healthy mind has many thoughts, getting them into order is the hard part, then letting go of thoughts by being mindful of their origin is key to wisdom and peace.

Turns out i'm neither, maybe a little nutty lol, but then again I have had dreams that come real in the past, usually the ones I remember, Hence the reason of not being a great sleeper.

We are all able to create literally, the power of THOUGHT is in its structure... once you understand this you will realise why collectively we can move reality, something unique to humans.

Which in turn is why I know or think that the stones, pyramids can communicate, along with everything else in the world and around, like philip has mentioned above.

This has been a very interesting journey so far and one that seems to be getting more interesting by the minute.

Hope my responses in bold give you some seeds to grow. By the way once you tune in, plants will literally touch you as you walk past them, you will notice birds and other animals will look at you very differently as they become aware of your resonance... enjoy these moments they are truly magical IMO

Kindest regards

Phill

post-189-13759094860628_thumb.jpg

Magic Phill !!!

What you write makes great sense to myself and thank you for taking the time to reply with such an incredible insight...

I must say that when you talk about the animals and stuff being more aware, this for me has been a case for years, its brilliant the connection you feel with wildlife and wildness... Being a lover of nature I at times litterly thought the trees would speak to me in the way that they moved, (had a big woodlands right out side my front door) and maybe now you have just shown that they were. I grew up climbing tree's exploring nature, finding hidden things. I was one of the lucky ones who had such a great upbringing this way.

Thanks again Phill, maybe time to start tuning up :)

Does there make more technological sense for the purpose of the world wide pyramids if they were built on an area of +45°/-45° aboce and below the Equator ?

Can anyone imagine the use of pyramids built in the equatorial area, directly connected with or harvesting  the equatorial band of magnetic energy field ?

Does there make more technological sense for the purpose of the world wide pyramids if they were built on an area of +45°/-45° aboce and below the Equator ?

Can anyone imagine the use of pyramids built in the equatorial area, directly connected with or harvesting  the equatorial band of magnetic energy field ?

SeeBria from what I have been told, and it makes sense to me, is that rather like Bruce Cathie and his Theory on nuclear bombs being geometric devices, I also consider the pyramids around the world work on a geometric time line and function to full capacity or act as a gate or door into inter-dimensional time, you could say star-gate, at specific times only depending on their positioning on the planet. If you know when they are due to connect with other like wise positioned pyramids around the world or on other worlds then perhaps you could use them. Or at least connect your light body to the force and travel out of body to other places dimensions and times. Or so I have been told by those that use them. I don’t have the key to the timing is my problem, and as well I would have to get myself into an out of body state at the exact time to use the portal, I draw your attention back to the photo that was taken of the pyramid at Chichen Itza posted here some time ago of a beam of light appearing at the top in one photo but not in an earlier one. It’s a timing thing and maybe that photo proves this to be true?

Great Pyramid Mystery Solved?

Uploaded by NationalGeographic on Oct 31, 2008

How were the blocks raised to the top of the 489ft Great Pyramid? An architect develops a theory about a snaking internal ramp that's been hidden inside the pyramid for 4500 years.

Quite interesting

08 The Great Pyramid - Secrets in Plain Sight

Uploaded by Secretsinplainsight on Oct 27, 2010

"Secrets In Plain Sight is an awe inspiring exploration of great art, architecture, and urban design which skillfully unveils an unlikely intersection of geometry, politics, numerical philosophy, religious mysticism, new physics, music, astronomy, and world history.

Exploring key monuments and their positions in Egypt, Stonehenge, Jerusalem, Rome, Paris, London, Edinburgh, Washington DC, New York, and San Francisco brings to light a secret obsession shared by pharaohs, philosophers and kings; templars and freemasons; great artists and architects; popes and presidents, spanning the whole of recorded history up to the present time.

As the series of videos reveals how profound ancient knowledge inherited from Egypt has been encoded in units of measurement, in famous works of art, in the design of major buildings, in the layout of city streets and public spaces, and in the precise placement of obelisks and other important monuments upon the Earth, the viewer is led to perceive an elegant harmonic system linking the human body with the architectural, urban, planetary, solar, and galactic scales."

The Pyramid Code - Episode 2: High Level Technology

The Pyramid Code - Episode 2: High Level Technology

Episode 2: High Level Technology

In this episode, evidence that the ancient Egptians used high level technology to construct pyramids and temples is shown. Scientists discuss the source of this power and its applications in the ancient world. Our science is just beginning to grasp what the ancients clearly understood long ago.

So what happened.... Why did we stop using them as a race?

Was it the earths rotation that messed up the perfect alignment, and therefore just stopped working?

I watched an interesting Documentary on an idea of how they were built, and it was by strapping "wheels" onto the bricks and rolling them...

Even still the archeologists in this documentary claims it was a tomb, and nothing else, and said that over time, when money was tight etc the tombs became smaller, until all they needed was "the magic words" scribed onto their tomb pyramid...

I still believe the altered view on the pyramids, as the evidence is in plain sight... They just dont want us to have this for free.

With more pyramids cropping up all over the world, it is about time they re-evaluated what they know...

But then, you try telling an archeologist, or scientist and the likes to re-write their history books....

Kind of ironic however that these very people made the church change their views (which they did eventually) yet wont do the same themselves, when the people and masses know otherwise.

But the questions still remains... As possed by the scientists & archeologists 

"why did the pyramids of the latter egyptians gradually become smaller if they were not used as tombs..."

I am going to post two you tube videos about pyramids in America...

Pyramids and Hieroglyphics in America B.C. - Secrets not taught in Public School Pt-1

Pyramids and Hieroglyphics in America B.C. - Secrets not taught in Public School Pt-1

Pyramids and Hieroglyphics in America B.C. - Secrets not taught in Public School Pt-2

Pyramids and Hieroglyphics in America B.C. - Secrets not taught in Public School Pt-2

SeeBria from what I have been told, and it makes sense to me, is that rather like Bruce Cathie and his Theory on nuclear bombs being geometric devices, I also consider the pyramids around the world work on a geometric time line and function to full capacity or act as a gate or door into inter-dimensional time, you could say star-gate, at specific times only depending on their positioning on the planet. If you know when they are due to connect with other like wise positioned pyramids around the world or on other worlds then perhaps you could use them. Or at least connect your light body to the force and travel out of body to other places dimensions and times. Or so I have been told by those that use them. I don’t have the key to the timing is my problem, and as well I would have to get myself into an out of body state at the exact time to use the portal, I draw your attention back to the photo that was taken of the pyramid at Chichen Itza posted here some time ago of a beam of light appearing at the top in one photo but not in an earlier one. It’s a timing thing and maybe that photo proves this to be true?

Blue ET,

You are on the right path, but it does go a lot further..........

The Grid you are referring to - as shown by Bruce Cathie, is a 12-point grid, and was set up during the time of Atlantis, to power and lock in the 3-D energies of that time.

After Atlantis went under the waves, Thoth went to Egypt, and from there, organised the construction of another, much more 'refined' Grid. Bruch Cathie actually refers to this in some of his writings, as the new Grid. This Grid is now active, but not at full strength - YET!

Part of this new Grid are some more pyramids, some of these have been found recently, but some are still to be discovered. Many of these pyramids were covered over, as we know that the current powers would try to destroy the grid, to prevent Gaia ascending to the higher dimensions.  The pyramids themselves were built with 'Engines of Light', and the same 'Engines' also covered them over.  From what I can remember, at least several of the buried pyramids have mechanisms under them, so when the time comes, they will actually rise up out of the earth.

As for being at full strength, Thoth knew that Gaia (mother Earth) was expanding, so the pyramids and points were placed in anticipation of the final expansion, so when that happens, the distances between the points will come into perfect harmony, and then the full power will happen. This is very close now.

But what is also to happen for this to occur is that at least parts of the 'Old' lands must re-emerge from under the oceans - Lemuria (in the Indian Ocean), Mu (in the Pacific) and Atlantis (in the Atlantic). We will also see bits of  the current lands go under.  These changes may be violent, or they may be 'fairly' peaceful - it depends on us, our energies, how we bring and allow in the Love and expectations for the 'Uplift'.

Go Forward in Love and Light

I hear what your saying EagleWings...

I assumed at the time when Orions Belt was over Egypt, they built the pyramids based on the current star alignment.

If that is the case, is the fact that they resemble Orions belt just a happy coincidence, as such or is this part of the design.

I understand the fundamentals behind laylines, but when they all connect as your talking about which may happen soon, what would we expect to happen?