The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

The Pyramids Were Not Tombs. Try Power Stations

my theory is, putin disappears whilst visiting an underwater pyramid. i think me tel u now mentions he goes missing whilst swimming?

"me help u not do crazy things 16 may when putin swim away"

Slightly off topic, but just wondering if Leonardo DaVinci's inventions, were already pre-invented before his time, or based on a invention / theory / revelation from an ancient civilisation, a bit like telsa and his invention which echo's the pyramids...

Also, as an after thought, IF the egyptians had electricity, back in the day, and these pyramids were power stations of kinds, then it will throw up a whole new set of questions based on the actual constructionof the pyramid itself?

And the possible machinery used or that could have been used to help them.

I remember reading in an Ancient book about egypt a very long time ago, that when they were constructing the pyramids, that they used to strike the stones with a rod, which in turn would create a sprt of shock wave, and then the stone would bounce along the shock wave, (or frequency as it was talked about) a bit like using a tuning fork, they could move the stone along easily, by basically tuning into a particular frequency that the stone itself would vibrate to...

Although I do find this fascinating, and completely feasible, it would be an excellent experiment if they could somehow restore the pyramid to what it used to be like 2000yrs ago, to see if it would still work as such? ( will never happen but would be cool to see it as it should be and in fully working order)

World's Pyramids Beaming Energy To Mysterious Space Cloud

Although NASA covered up the strange photon cloud that's now enveloped the solar system, the word has leaked out from some scientists.

And now, as the ominous cloud approaches it's affecting the sun and planets in measurable ways.

Amazingly, as the bizarre energy invades our space, some of the world's most famous pyramids are generating intense energy.

Several incredible incidents of visible power beams shooting skywards into space towards the region of the alien photonic cloud are well-documented.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1733/112/Worlds_Pyramids_Beaming_Energy_To_Mysterious_Space_Cloud.html

Maybe the beams are comming from space to earth. ;)

Yes ... Although NASA covered up the strange photon cloud

Apparently they have been warning us of this for 2 years

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2011/08/09/nasa-hiding-approaching-doomsday-space-event/

NASA and the European Space Agency have been warning the world for two years about the approaching catastrophes that may unfold during late 2011 through 2012.

Few have been listening.

Calling it a “once in a lifetime super solar storm event,” NASA warns that killer solar flares can slam the Earth knocking out the Northern Hemisphere’s technological infrastructure and kicking everything back to the level of the late 1800s.

Russia too has voiced concern. And now the eminent astrophysicist, Alexey Demetriev ["http://tmgnow.com/repository/global/planetophysical.html"] claims what is happening is worse—much worse—than what NASA and the ESA have admitted: .........

OK ... hands up all those who have received their warning ... ???

OK ... hands up all those who have received their warning ... ???

Eeehhhh ... maybe i switched realities again but all i remember is a "Wall of Denial".

I decided to put this web site here, and let  you guys look at it.  About the pyramids reacting to a photonic cloud that is encompassing our solar system, and the pyramids around the world are reacting by shooting out beams of light...

http://nieuwsbreker.punt.nl/?id=652751&r=1&tbl_archief=&

energy-beam-bosnia.jpgbeforeitsnews

Apocalypse sounds is it really hit home all pyramids on Earth give an energy beam of light, what will happen in 2012 remains a mystery.

Feb 8, 2012

"Although NASA covered up the strange photon cloud that's now enveloped the solar system, the word has leaked out from some scientists.

And now, as the ominous cloud approaches it's affecting the sun and planets in measurable ways.

Amazingly, as the bizarre energy invades our space, some of the world's most famous pyramids are generating intense energy.

Several incredible incidents of visible power beams shooting skywards into space towards the region of the alien photonic cloud are well-documented.

At the same time, people around the world began hearing and recording frightening sounds—noises that seem as if the Earth itself is moaning and wailing.

All the phenomena—including measurements of the never-before-seen gigantic electrification of the turbulent sun—seem to be centered on the deadly photonic cloud that some have called a 'potential Doomsday space event.'"

read and observe more at.....

http://nieuwsbreker.punt.nl/?id=652751&r=1&tbl_archief=&

LOL and as I looked at the top right of that page...I swear it says 22 bezerkers....LOL...but damn,  bezoeker means visitor..wonder if my native Dutch family would mind if I change it.....LOL....it so fit...

Thanks for posting Breezy That site unfortunately quotes some things that never actually happened according to those that where there at the time. I include the quote below.

no one at the site saw the beam of light only the photo showed it after the fact.

Tourists screamed, others shot hasty videos with their camera phones as the Mayan pyramid rumbled. But no earthquake followed, instead a brilliant beam of light shot skyward into space as awed onlookers gasped, wondering what it meant.

I saw a strange beam of light the other day while I was driving home, see pictures below:

post-1281-13759094498691_thumb.jpg

post-1281-13759094500682_thumb.jpg

Your beam of light looks as though its due to the break in the clouds.... I think what you would be looking for if anything, is a straight beam of light that shoots upwards, or appears in a straight line....

I would be interested to see if anything has happened to the Chinese pyramids, or what has been uncovered over there, as these are around the same age, size and significance.

http://www.philipcoppens.com/china_pyr.html

Chewy, you are probably right, just a break in the clouds however it was pretty strange looking to me (hence the picture)...

It is a cool looking pic,..

Where I stay on an Island, I see these beams of light shining off the water often, it is an amazing site to see, and very eary...

It is a cool looking pic,..

Where I stay on an Island, I see these beams of light shining off the water often, it is an amazing site to see, and very eary...

yes I know of what you speak, but few if any stop to investigate what they see, preferring to loge them in memory, but not to investigate what they actually see , we are working on a small doco that will hopefully shed some more light on the anomaly, that will expose  more clearly, what you are seeing

Bulla joiner of dots

Guest BHD

Please post it, or an excerpt here Bulla when you're done. You wont get the crap you got at GLP on your theories, here.

I for one enjoyed your talk on the light spectrum.

Driving to my folks home in Tasmania, I was privelaged enough to see, and stare at for quite some time, a huge double rainbow, and on the same trip, flying back to the mainland, a circular rainbow from the plane. Just amazing.

Guest BHD

Bree, I really gel with the idea that they are power stations.

But, I wont say they are electrical power stations. Maybe something else? The Ruskies call it 'inerton energy'. The energy of anything moving, spinning, vibrating - from planets to atoms. A cluster of excited atoms, rocks, planets etc can be seen as a cloud, and can be harvested by the likes of pyramids.

Probably wont be able to power our flat panel TVs with it, but it might open up so much more, as it is the power of the universe and nature.

The idea that they are a water pump wont ever fly with me, as why build such a massive 'engine' to just pump water?

Better ways to do that.

But the idea of filling it with various liquids that interact with what ever energy it draws in is interesting. The old ideas of the alchemists came from somewhere. Even seed and living things inside it could be enhanced or charged.

BTW - I am going to put up a China pyramid thread with as many locations as I can find. Currently I have over 24 pyramids! and they all lay on a straight line (band) just ike they do in Egypt. (another band of peace?) Oh, and just like Egypt, I think I have found an inverted pyramid, like Abu Rawash. (Aboo roush)

I'll have co-ords too. Curiously, none of them have capstones either. All flat tops.

So the Cap stones....

Do we assume that every pyramid had a cap stone on them at some point or not?

Have they been stolen or do you think they were deliberately flat in order to project a larger "beam" as such?

(for those pyramids that are more pointy than flat on the top)

Is it possible then to assume that the pyramids tapped into the nature energy of the world, as are built on laylines, like the standing stones in Britain? in order to maximize that given energy.

If the pyramid was powered by something which has been described as an ark, what would the other pyramids run or generate on, is it simply a vast mixture of chemicals,

I had said before that i read a theory about vibrations and how they used to vibrate the stones in order to manipulate / make the pyramids, and the above comment only adds to a theory.

If all these pyramids "ran" or were "switched on" at the same time all over the world, what do you think it would do for the furtherment of mankind as a whole, or do you think it was more for the sake of having lights in homes, and power of a certain kind, for the rich and powerful. Similar to how it works today with power grids.

I think i'm stuck in my own study of ancient civilizations, who had all this knowledge and power at their disposal, then why didnt they have some of the benefits that mankind today have.

If we take farmers why couldnt they use the power of the stations to harvest their food, have their own free moving vehicles, how come they couldnt make the likes of steal frames or a rail way system. Why if they were more advanced (to a certain degree with knowledge of some kind) didnt they share the same type of lifestyle as us, and finally could it be feasible that in order for man to make the next advancement was to basically stop using the pyramids?

Not sure if this is relevant but many years ago during a regression I saw myself as a high priestess in Egypt.  I went to the pyramid and walked up the 'outside' on a pathway of some type that is unseen to everyone else and this lead to an invisible, secret doorway and I knew how to open it.  It finished there but I have read or heard somewhere on the net in the last few months that there are invisible doorways in the outside of the pyramids which were for dimensional travel.  I cant remember whether it was Delores Cannon or who said it otherwise I would go an find it now for you.  What if they are not power stations to power 3D stuff, but power sources for dimensional portals?

Guest BHD

Now we're kickin'!!

The whole dimensional and density aspect is very exciting.

Cant remember what thread, but we were talking about what certain things represent here, on 3D Earth, and what they might represent in other densities and dimensions. (they are different in my mind)

So an artist coming up with an idea, and sculpting or painting a masterpiece here, might manifest as a child being born a bit further up the tree, and conversely, maybe a rainbow or cloud burst in a lower realm. The same intent manifests differently according to the 'rules' of the space.

Applying that to our pyramid structures ..... they might indeed be a portal to draw energy or convert it, from other realms, as well as our own.

@ Jess' - your regression may have been an actual event, or a symbolc event. Imagine if the structure is something different again above, and also below - or where ever for that matter! - but all linked to the one point of intent?

With regards Aco's story of the activation of the Great Wall (be it the one in China or Antarctica) - could that have occured due to a huge array of minds (China) focussing on it here, as well as the same occuring on other levels? Providing a pathway for intent to travel across and through dimensions?

Indeed, if the intent was to use that as a weapon, you could direct it, and there is NOTHING in this realm that would be able to stop it. A rail gun on a cruiser would be as useless as, well, you know the saying!

I said it to Aco' before, but I think eventually all threads will link to become one giant linked story!

Thanks for the brain stretch!  :-*

Guest BHD

If we take farmers why couldnt they use the power of the stations to harvest their food, have their own free moving vehicles, how come they couldnt make the likes of steal frames or a rail way system. Why if they were more advanced (to a certain degree with knowledge of some kind) didnt they share the same type of lifestyle as us, and finally could it be feasible that in order for man to make the next advancement was to basically stop using the pyramids?

Wow Chewy! what a refreshing way to look at it. Just cos they're there, doesnt necessarily mean we can use or even need them now. We maybe an entirely different 'man' now.

I think i'm stuck in my own study of ancient civilizations, who had all this knowledge and power at their disposal, then why didnt they have some of the benefits that mankind today have.

Perhaps they also possessed enough wisdom and foresight, to understand the negative ramifications of such advancement. Perhaps they understood what we have ignored. These things which have brought us to our current situation.

Guest BHD

What!? 300 fricken pyramids in China  ???  ........ great ..... I'm currently at (23).

A New Theory for the Great Pyramid: How Science is Changing Our View of the Past

September 19, 2010 By davidjones

Giza_Plateau.jpgnewdawnmag.

By EDWARD F. MALKOWSKI

"Of all the chambers in the Great Pyramid, the subterranean chamber is the largest, as well as the most mysterious. It is 46 feet long, 27 feet wide, hewn into the limestone bedrock, and difficult to describe. The descending passageway’s entrance to the subterranean chamber is near the floor at the northeast corner. A six-foot-wide square pit shaped like a funnel has been tunnelled in the middle of the floor, near the east wall. This square-shaped pit is actually the mouth of a shaft that is eleven feet deep, although in 1816 the Italian explorer Count Caviglia drilled into the pit another thirty feet.

The western half of the chamber has been carved nearly six feet higher than the eastern half and sculpted into several large finlike protrusions. All these finlike protrusions are situated east to west and are nearly as tall as the ceiling. Between the large protrusions, a stepped channel starts at the floor and flows toward the back of the chamber. In its centre there is a channel leading to the western wall. In the southeastern corner, a tunnel known as the “dead end shaft,” thirty inches in height and width, runs south fifty-seven feet, then ends at a wall. There are two other features in the design of the Great Pyramid that appear to be part of the work performed in the bedrock, the well shaft and the “grotto” (see figures 1 & 2)"

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/a-new-theory-for-the-great-pyramid-how-science-is-changing-our-view-of-the-past