The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Acolyte

Need Your Help: Please Vote for thechaniproject.com daily

27.76% today, does anyone know when this poll finishes, I cant see a date on the web page.

Good question, i don't think it does.

I do get the drift though, LOP on top with CHANI as the best newcomer on the Net leaving the rest way behind.

Seeing a lot of info in review about LOP being Govt. controlled but cant find any evidence of that.

I do believe there is one thing CHANI has earned so far and that's "Respect".

WTG guys  8)

27.76% today, does anyone know when this poll finishes, I cant see a date on the web page.

Good question, i don't think it does.

I do get the drift though, LOP on top with CHANI as the best newcomer on the Net leaving the rest way behind.

Seeing a lot of info in review about LOP being Govt. controlled but cant find any evidence of that.

I do believe there is one thing CHANI has earned so far and that's "Respect".

WTG guys  8)

Well looks like we've done it. We're now sitting at 100% lol

Ok, this is weird.

LOP just went to 94.87%, Chani went down to 5.13%, and the rest went down to 0%.

Chani just made someone mad  :o

Who is running "topconspiracysites.com" ? LOP ?

Doesnt matter, we are still 5.13% over 3rd place, and no cheating involved  ;)

All my best

narnug

Ok, this is weird.

LOP just went to 94.87%, Chani went down to 5.13%, and the rest went down to 0%.

Chani just made someone mad  :o

Who is running "topconspiracysites.com" ? LOP ?

Doesnt matter, we are still 5.13% over 3rd place, and no cheating involved  ;)

All my best

narnug

2.5% chani  97.5% LOP?

Poll reset 20/12/11

LOP 66.48, Chani 22.73, Disclose TV 10.8 - all the others 0

What on earth is going on with recent comments, a big list of statements like 'I have said that 3064853 times on G20' and lots of others with large numbers referring to different topics - the poll site is getting very weird

Looks like the poll is being botted, even though the names are randomizing with each fresh page.

Seems we all have an idea now how popular each site is, time to call it a day by asking for the end list?

52.62 chani....so what I think is happening is this....chani people are the most consistent voters, because to us, this is important....What's happening, is that the poll is taking the votes from the sites that people are no longer voting for, every day and by default, spreading those points to the sites where people do vote every day. That is chani and lop...but perhaps loppers have also dropped off voting every day...and we have not...which would also explain their count going down now....just a random thought...could be right, could be wrong..?? I dunno but I kinda like being at 52.62 % :-\

http://topconspiracysites.com/    must remember link...must remember link ....must remember link