The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Acolyte

Need Your Help: Please Vote for thechaniproject.com daily

LOP is giving it an occasional boost so we all drops some %. ???

Wonder where LOP gets the amount of votes when most reviews i see are negative.

Voted 17.63%

Lunatic Outpost gets great reviews doesnt it?  Must be why its so popular -

LOP = DISINFO SHILLS says:

December 11, 2011 at 3:06 pm

WATCH OUT, THEY JUST DELETED THIS GUY’S POST WARNING PEEPS ABOUT A DISGUSTING 9/11 DISINFO SITE.

NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYONE SAYS LOP ARE GOV/MIL SHILLS.

http://www.lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-9-11-DISINFO-AND-COINTELPRO-ON-THE-INTERNET

A classic disinfo site!

www_takeourworldback.com

Mixing 9/11 facts with Holocaust denial which is classic cointelpro.

This is designed to damage and discredit the 9/11 movement

And another great review -

BEWARE OF SHILLS POSTING FAKE REVIEWS.

+100

Just like GLP, LOP is an intell disinfo site intended to discredit and derail genuine CT research.

Posts that expose GLP and LOP’s cointelpro agenda are deleted and users BANNED.

Both sites are controlled on behalf of alphabet agencies and are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.

This information originates from a very credible source.

BTW there are other CT sites which are also suspect so use caution

Hi all  :)

Just revoted again and Chani is currently 2nd!!! with 18.06% of vote.

I cant believe LOP's vote - going by what others have posted here re: LOP, I wouldnt be surprised if they are voting more than once per day.

Even though the site states clearly 'one vote per day' dont tell me that the A.B.C.types arent able to flip a switch and get a new ISP addy, just like that <sound of fingers snapping> and go back and vote.

No matter how they do it, its still Cheating  >:(  :-[ and I wonder if the Universe will prevail and balance will step in and show that those who voted Honestly will win the Poll?

But then we live on a planet of control and sadly control is in the hands of those it shouldnt be  >:(

But in a more lighter/happier tone, good to see that Chani is still in 2nd place!! and giving LOP a run for its 'voters'  :D

Opal

ps: to Breezy, thank you for your Welcome  :-*;D

Hi all  :)

Just revoted again and Chani is currently 2nd!!! with 18.06% of vote.

I cant believe LOP's vote - going by what others have posted here re: LOP, I wouldnt be surprised if they are voting more than once per day.

Even though the site states clearly 'one vote per day' dont tell me that the A.B.C.types arent able to flip a switch and get a new ISP addy, just like that <sound of fingers snapping> and go back and vote.

No matter how they do it, its still Cheating  >:(  :-[ and I wonder if the Universe will prevail and balance will step in and show that those who voted Honestly will win the Poll?

But then we live on a planet of control and sadly control is in the hands of those it shouldnt be  >:(

But in a more lighter/happier tone, good to see that Chani is still in 2nd place!! and giving LOP a run for its 'voters'  :D

Opal

ps: to Breezy, thank you for your Welcome  :-*;D

Don't think honesty is going to prevail  :(    Maybe we should do the same  ;) Or not  :D

Ok, I visit here sometimes, but I want to make a suggestion that I think will help this site. Please SIMPLIFY navigation. GLP works coz it is simple - this place has WAY TOO MANY sub categories yet there are so many interesting threads but trying to navigate this is like going to ATS - which is like reading the Wall Street Journal or the Economist. PLEASE simplify navigation - like GLP and LOP and AE and you'll get much more viewership if you have everything one page - this site would be awesome if you did this. Ok, I've said my piece FWIW. Flame away, but this is my humble opinion

Ok, I visit here sometimes, but I want to make a suggestion that I think will help this site. Please SIMPLIFY navigation. GLP works coz it is simple - this place has WAY TOO MANY sub categories yet there are so many interesting threads but trying to navigate this is like going to ATS - which is like reading the Wall Street Journal or the Economist. PLEASE simplify navigation - like GLP and LOP and AE and you'll get much more viewership if you have everything one page - this site would be awesome if you did this. Ok, I've said my piece FWIW. Flame away, but this is my humble opinion

Hi Kosh. Nobody gets flamed on here  :)  I use the menu on the right hand side. Once you get used to it, I found it to be easy  ; ;D

Hi Kosh, welcome. yes, I had problems finding my way around when I first came but am used to it now and pretty much know where the threads I like are filed and how it all works with the navigator on the right side.  your comments make sense, but I suppose its what you get used to and Aco and the mods try to keep the information on here in order as much as possible.  Keep looking and I am sure you will find what you need to.

Hi Kosh...Please let me extend a warm welcome from thechaniproject.  Come on in, make yourself at home, and continue to share your thoughts and suggestions.  We welcome your input as long as it's done in a respectful manner to the site, and the other posters. The owner and the mods take flaming seriously, and deal with it accordingly. Suggestions for site improvement are accepted in the spirit they are given.

The site navigator on the right hand side of the page is a great help, the home page gives the most recent activity on current threads, plus a shout box if you need help with something, or just want to say a quick hello, and the community page lists each section/category on the site.  Please don't forget to check out chanichat.  Once again, let me extend our welcome to you, and thanks for joining us...breezy