The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
breezy

Feds Will Temporarily Cut Off All TV and Radio Broadcasts on Nov. 9 GLOBAL??

If you have ever wondered about the government’s ability to control the civilian airwaves, you will have your answer on November 9th.

On that day, federal authorities are going to shut off all television and radio communications simultaneously at 2:00PM EST to complete the first ever test of the national Emergency Alert System (EAS).

"This isn’t a wild conspiracy theory. The upcoming test is posted on the Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau website.

Only the President has the authority to activate EAS at the national level, and he has delegated that authority to the Director of FEMA.  The test will be conducted jointly by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) through  FEMA, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s (NOAA) National Weather Service (NWS).

In essence, the authority to seize control of all television and civilian communication has been asserted by the executive branch and handed to a government agency.

The EAS has been around since 1994. Its precursor, the Emergency Broadcast System (EBS), started back in 1963.  Television and radio broadcasters, satellite radio and satellite television providers,  cable television and wireline video providers are all involved in the system."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/did-you-know-feds-will-temporarily-cut-off-all-tv-and-radio-broadcasts-on-nov-9/

gee along with yu55 making it's closest pass to the earth...between Nov 8/9, 2011

Trajectory of Asteroid 2005 YU55 - November 8-9, 2011

Near-Earth asteroid 2005 YU55 will pass within 0.85 lunar distances from the Earth on November 8, 2011. The upcoming close approach by this relatively large 400 meter-sized, C-type asteroid presents an excellent opportunity for synergistic ground-based observations including optical, near infrared and radar data.

http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Asteroid_2005_YU55_To_Approach_Earth_Nov_8_2011_999.html

and.....FEMA EMER RESPONSE EXERCISES on the same date....NOV 9th

http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/emergency-alert-system-nationwide-test

"At the Federal Communications Commission's June 9, 2011 Agenda meeting, Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau Chief Jamie Barnett, joined by representatives from FEMA and the National Weather Service, announced that the first nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System (EAS) would take place at 2:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time) on November 9, 2011."     thanks to fellow chat members plugh/gulfie  for their input

the worry is if this asteroid hits a bit of space junk on closest approach,also it is not just the usa,on femas site it mentions others who will link in.

so it will probably be a global broadcast.eyes upwards  ???

I'm not sure if this is related but my conspiracy instinct is yelling that it might be.

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,1391.0.html

United States Marine Corps. Sergeant Shamar Thomas in a spectacular moment defended the protesters of Occupy Wall Street while staring into the faces of thirty NYPD officers, and now countless other Marines have organized in an amazing show of solidarity.

Sgt. Thomas’ gallant actions in standing up for American citizens being brutalized by the police were shown in a video which has gone viral with almost 2 million views. Marines have joined forces with #OccupyMarines in solidarity with the movement not just in New York, but nationwide:

“OccupyMARINES Are Currently Assessing The Current Situation To Ascertain What Is Currently Needed To Support OWS America. We Are Humbled At The Substantial Support OWS America Has Provided And Ask That Everyone Continue As You All Do While We Implement Organization Nationwide. As We All Know, ‘Occupy’ Groups Are Being Established Even Now And Would Like To See This Trend Continue. “

Their website OccupyMarines.org presents a post centering on continuing the Occupy movement throughout the upcoming winter. In their call for “Non-Active ‘Occupy’ Military Supporters Only” they’re organizing a dress code in order to identify their branch affiliation.

Instead of ostracizing the police, the Marines are attempting to reach out to them much like Sgt. Thomas did.

#OrganizeMarines states, “Security forces/police should be seen as potential recruits to our cause and message, not as adversaries. Ultimately, they are accountable to the people.”

During Sgt. Thomas’ bold speech, the police presence became suddenly solemn hanging on his every word. Perhaps the presence of Marines will awaken the Police force which has been overwhelming the protests.

Presenting their group and the Occupiers as a peaceful movement, no matter what, including verbal attacks and/or propaganda brought forth from those opposing the protest they state, “Defensive strategies never win. Do not respond to verbal attacks or hostile propaganda from Nay-Sayers by using the language of the opponent. Reframe.”

Meet Iraq veteran Alex E. Limkin:

“I swore to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against enemies both foreign, and domestic.”

Veteran Alex Limkin said:

“There is nothing more central to a free and democratic people than the right to dissent, the right to disagree, the right to stand up in the town square and be heard… I feel quite sure that in standing in solidarity with the peaceful Occupy Wall Street movement, I am doing no less than upholding my oath as an American soldier.”

Sgt. Shamar Thomas was the catalyst in this movie-like scenario with our inactive military standing with the protesters side by side.

These Marines’ actions are the definition of patriotism – not donning flagpins or waving Old Betsy — actions speak Red, White and Blue louder than feigning patriotism by displays which are born from a strong partisan stance.

Naysayers stand back, the Marines are coming.

#OccupyMarines, we are humbled.

Bluebeam is wispering in my ear.....

Maybe not bluebeam...Arc...you remember hearing about this one??

Hear Voices? It May Be an Ad

from Dec 10, 2007  (almost 4 years ago now)

"NEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- New Yorker Alison Wilson was walking down Prince Street in SoHo last week when she heard a woman's voice right in her ear asking, "Who's there? Who's there?" She looked around to find no one in her immediate surroundings. Then the voice said, "It's not your imagination."

Indeed it isn't. It's an ad for "Paranormal State," a ghost-themed series premiering on A&E this week. The billboard uses technology manufactured by Holosonic that transmits an "audio spotlight" from a rooftop speaker so that the sound is contained within your cranium. The technology, ideal for museums and libraries or environments that require a quiet atmosphere for isolated audio slideshows, has rarely been used on such a scale before. For random passersby and residents who have to walk unwittingly through the area where the voice will penetrate their inner peace, it's another story."

Ms. Wilson, a New York-based stylist, said she expected the voice inside her head to be some type of creative project but could see how others might perceive it differently, particularly on a late-night stroll home. "I might be a little freaked out, and I wouldn't necessarily think it's coming from that billboard," she said.

Less-intrusive approach?

"Joe Pompei, president and founder of Holosonics, said the creepy approach is key to drawing attention to A&E's show. But, he noted, the technology was designed to avoid adding to noise pollution. "If you really want to annoy a lot of people, a loudspeaker is the best way to do it," he said. "If you set up a loudspeaker on the top of a building, everybody's going to hear that noise. But if you're only directing that sound to a specific viewer, you're never going to hear a neighbor complaint from street vendors or pedestrians. The whole idea is to spare other people."

http://adage.com/article/news/hear-voices-ad/122491/

Sooo 4 years ago they tried out the tech on New Yorkers at Christmas....Then how about all those Londoners who said they had no clue why they rioted...how about digital signals...now when they turn off all broadcasting...for that 3 minutes or whatever...I do believe I will also turn off anything in my house that could broadcast whatever the new signal they have planned...(uh no...I don't trust them any further than I could throw them)

Hi Breezy

so there...the text w/o the extra symbols....So then this cloud, is the tail of the comet Elenin that we are going to interact with, probably the most intense interaction taking place Oct 27/30 inclusively. Elenin is closest to Earth on the 16th/19th of Oct.  Elenin actually crosses over Earth's orbit on the 19/25th of October and when the Earth is still traveling towards the spot where Elenin has passed our orbit until about Oct 25 when Elenin raises above the Earth's orbit  ...We have been in the tail since the 26th of Sept...and will continue to be in that cloud/fog/tail of Elenin until Nov.9th.....

bluecoat also mentioned pineal gland fliud.

I know that you said that he/she was refering to the people that just went through gravity training...

But what if it is going to have an affect on everyones pineal gland????

What a good time to hit everyone with some frequiencies .... >:(

Final test of any technology is to turn everything off and then on again....especially with DIGITAL change over mapping to ensure all analogue is dormant from main stream thus ensuring it is available for transmitions via roaming function of analogue systems.....

In actual fact analogue is far more reaching than digital in that digital is only effective within the grid as such, analogue will bounce around until it is received... remember how we could move to different locations to get a signal, digital is either on or off... the little bars display means nothing with digital networks as such, so the tech guys tell me....bandwidth is the actual measurement not signal strength....

By the way the Sumerian's may be the smart ones with disrupting these signals in there statement about living in a copper lined house underground...get some ear muffs or head phones and stick some copper leaf or plate onto them ...lol poor mans version  ;) or go sit in a metal hulled boat that has copper anti fowling on the hull...

This will keep your brain working smoothly...

Just look at the operating temps. 8)

anti_seize1300can.jpg

OK guys...LOL...fun is good, and that's what i get for telling plugh he could use copper bottomed pots on his ears to avoid hearing those new signals..LOL...but...Paying attention to the wording...and then who all is involved...hmmmm...

If you have ever wondered about the government’s ability to control the civilian airwaves, you will have your answer on November 9th.

On that day, federal authorities are going to shut off all television and radio communications simultaneously at 2:00PM EST to complete the first ever test of the national Emergency Alert System (EAS).    FEDERAL AUTHORITIES ARE GOING TO SHUT OFF ALL TELEVISION AND RADIO COMMUNICATIONS SIMULTANEOUSLY      ( It's NEVER been done before...)

"This isn’t a wild conspiracy theory. The upcoming test is posted on the Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau website.

Only the President has the authority to activate EAS at the national level,  and he has delegated that authority to the Director of FEMA.  The test will be conducted jointly by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) through  FEMA, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s (NOAA) National Weather Service (NWS). ONLY THE PRESIDENT HAS THiS AUTHORITY, BUT HE'S  DELEGATED IT TO  the DIRECTOR of FEMA(WCFUGATE)

In essence, the authority to seize control of all television and civilian communication has been asserted by the executive branch and handed to a government agency.      (probably no reason for concern..right?  setting precedents and all)  

I'm very serious about this.

Step Three

Step Three involves making people think their god is speaking to them through telepathy, projected into the head of each person individually using extreme low frequency radio waves. The atheists will presumably hear an absence of Richard Dawkins

Step Four has three parts:

1.Making humanity think an alien invasion is about to occur at every major city;

2.Making the Christians think the Rapture is about to happen;

3.A mixture of electronic and supernatural forces, allowing the supernatural forces to travel through fiber optics, coax, power and telephone lines to penetrate all electronic equipment and appliances, that will by then all have a special microchip installed.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Beam

And your gov't just gave authority to do all this to a private corp.. Right?

Whatever they are trying to accomplish that day is not an emergency brodcast to warn people.

Step Three

Step Three involves making people think their god is speaking to them through telepathy, projected into the head of each person individually using extreme low frequency radio waves. The atheists will presumably hear an absence of Richard Dawkins

Richard Dawkins-Oh Arc that is funny!

Step Three

Richard Dawkins-Oh Arc that is funny!

Lol - ditto

Guest BHD

@R/A so like Rumsfeld did the day prior to 911 regarding the trillion dollars missing? Who remembers that now?

All I can say is that they wont be turning anyhting off here in OZ.

quoting Arc...."I am very serious about this"    

"And your gov't just gave authority to do all this to a private corp.. Right?"

Dept. of Homeland Security  IS a Federal Cabinet...and FEMA does come under the jurisdiction of DHS.....NOAA and NWS are not Federal..

http://www.fema.gov/about/history.shtm

The part I don't like is the President abdicating his responsibility and control of the airwaves over to the head of FEMA...and HOMELAND SECURITY...whose name just rankles me greatly for what should be obvious reasons....Not sure I like that particular entity being in charge of anything w/some of the things I have read about them...so yes...I too am quite serious about this, and not happy that we seem to have all sorts of things happening on that particular day....

Nov 9th 2011

11/09/11

Did you know that a lot of the world writes that day as

09/11/11.

@R/A so like Rumsfeld did the day prior to 911 regarding the trillion dollars missing? Who remembers that now?

All I can say is that they wont be turning anything off here in OZ.

Exactly! And if you remember that you remember that FEMA was doing an "Emergency Preparedness Drill" in NYC at the Port Authority the day before 9/11 as well. So, when 9/11 struck, they were already set up just by sheer coincidence ..... my arse  ;)