The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

The BEZERK Continuation thread on TCP

Senior Adviser: Mystery bacteria growing on nuclear fuel rods have unknown DNA sequence

Right now we are trying to figure out what they’re using for food”

Sept 6, 2012

"A mysterious, cobweblike growth with a fondness for Savannah River Site’s spent nuclear fuel has been identified – but not formally named.

The “white, stringlike” substance was first observed in October among old fuel assemblies

“We were able to identify a large portion of the bacteria making up the cobwebs, but there were certainly some where the DNA sequencing came back as unknown,” [Christopher Berry, the senior technical adviser of the Savannah River National Labortory (sic)] said.

Although rare, bacterial colonies have been observed in a few nuclear environments, including a Canadian reactor and at Three Mile Island in Pennsylvania, where a growth developed in the site’s spent fuel basin after its 1979 accident.

“Right now we are trying to figure out what these bacteria are using for food,” Berry said.

Water in which spent fuel is stored is carefully filtered, treated and deionized."

http://enenews.com/senior-adviser-mystery-bacteria-growing-on-nuclear-fuel-rods-has-unknown-dna-sequence-right-now-we-are-trying-to-figure-out-what-these-bacteria-are-using-for-food

Strange bacteria....uh huh...near the GOM...gee  whiz kids, wonder what it could be??

going to post this here in bezerk...because that is where we heard about a black ring around Japan...take a look see....sure looks as though it is forming right here and now...cross posted in earth events also..

Naval Research Laboratory

Global Ocean Analysis and Modeling

WHO.gifnrlssc.nvy.mil

"Results depicted on these web pages are from the operational 1/32° global NLOM nowcast/forecast system. This system became operational on 6 Mar 2006 as an upgrade to the 1/16° global NLOM system that ran operationally at NAVOCEANO from 27 Sep 2001 - 5 Mar 2006. Overall, the 1/16° NLOM ran in real-time 18 Oct 2000 - 11 Mar 2006 and was discontinued 12 Mar 2006 and the 1/32° NLOM has been running in real time or near real time since 1 Nov 2003 and these results are archived on the corresponding web pages along with hindcast results extending back to 1993, mostly on the 1/16° NLOM web page. The model presently is assimilating SSH from 3 satellite altimeters (ENVISAT, JASON-1 interleaved and JASON-2) and sea surface temperature from satellite IR imagery. Altimeter track data over a 3-day window are assimilated each day. Nowcasts are run daily and 30-"

http://www7320.nrlssc.navy.mil/global_nlom32/skill.html

Random thoughts...once again...organism...is released...made those men on a ship ill....did any survive?  This is the salt water organism and seemed to attack those with darker skin and leave them with symptoms of Morgellan's...I believe it was...

Antarctica...PEG  Pink Eye Glow...many instances of scientists/doctors being removed from antarctica because of illnesses...most of which were never discussed, and we were never told whether any of them survived or what they suffered from..but it was serious enough to require evacuation flights in the dead of Antarctican winters to rescue them..IF you got the PEG and survived it...you can/could survive anything..nothing else on this planet could ever touch you..or make you ill again...wonder how many survived? or died...??

Then we all of a sudden hear about a vaccine....A DRACO vaccine...

New magic drug DRACO to cure all viruses?

That will kill every virus from Scientists at the Lincoln Institute of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have developed a drug that they claim is capable of curing any viral disease, from influenza to HIV and Ebola.[/b]

http://blogs.terrapinn.com/vaccinenation/2011/08/12/magic-drug-draco-cure-viruses/

MIT Lincoln Laboratory researchers develop a technique to cure a broad range of viruses...

"Viral pathogens pose serious health threats worldwide. For clinical viruses such as HIV or hepatitis, emerging viruses such as avian or swine influenza, and highly lethal viruses such as Ebola or smallpox that might be used in bioterrorist attacks, relatively few therapeutics or prophylactics (preventatives) exist. Most therapeutics that do exist are highly specific for one virus, are ineffective against virus strains that become resistant to them, or have adverse effects on patients.

As part of the PANACEA (for Pharmacological Augmentation of Nonspecific Anti-pathogen Cellular Enzymes and Activities) project, researchers from MIT Lincoln Laboratory have developed and demonstrated a novel broad-spectrum antiviral approach, called DRACO (for Double-stranded RNA [dsRNA] Activated Caspase

Oligomerizer). DRACO selectively induces apoptosis, or cell suicide, in cells containing any viral dsRNA, rapidly killing infected cells without harming uninfected cells. As a result, DRACO should be effective against virtually all viruses, rapidly terminating a viral infection while minimizing the impact on the patient."

The whole paper here...

http://www.ll.mit.edu/news/DRACO.html

So now...in order to develop a vaccine...do they not have to have the blood serum of someone who has been infected and survived?  Just curious...and did someone let that organism loose in order to get people infected in order to develop a vaccine against it??

IF I am behind the 8 ball here, and someone has already discussed this, then I apologize for being late to the party...but if it hasn't been discussed...then maybe random thoughts are important after all...

OK...I have just found the DRACO VACCINE mention/discussion that I knew was on Chani...but....no one said a thing about someone who possibly survived infection with the organism...and lived to supply the blood serum used to create the vaccine, that protects against ALL

VIRUSES...so that those who get this vaccine are immune to any and all diseases/viruses just like those who got infected and LIVED....but they won't have to get infected by the organism..they just need the vaccine to be administered...

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,466.0.html

OK...following...more random thoughts...You all know that I have been following the sinkhole in Bayou Corne w/a passion...because something about that situation is bothering me...I believe it all started with the DWH...well, there's a thread titled...on another forum

"Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand."

but the funny thing is....today...something called Scenario 3...<<<<scenario 3????has been mentioned and has been bugging me  from Page 90 on..Scenario 3 is mentioned several times...and since bezerk started at DWH...and in the GOM..just about 50 miles off La coast, and now this problem with sinkhole/salt dome failure..radioactive waste, 1.5 million Gallons of Liquid Butane...etc. etc..now    and I keep thinking about 1400 pounds of high grade explosives and a missing nuke that flew from Minot ND  to Barksdale, Louisiana...and somewhere there was something about someone having gotten their hands on the codes...

09/30/2012 07:02 PM

Re: Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.

Young Pup here. Dawg is tied up but confirms scenario "3". CUZZ that's what HE was told. Not good, not good at all.

further post...

09/30/2012 07:06 PM

"Holy crap. Hold on folks the next couple days are gonna be interesting. Will be busy. Part of 3rd scenario means don't expect ANY contact from ANY Dawg or myself for at least 8 hours. This is important, expect the shills. Anyone claiming to be a Dawg or East Texas before 8 am tomorrow is LYING. Be back then unless TSHTF "

someone from Melbourne, Australia, named Scott was asking this here on July 31, 2012  http://www.topix.com/forum/city/napoleonville-la/TL2K38FMDT2TET8O1

Napoleonville has recently had an acquisition by a big GOM oil company. It has something to do with the Painville blowout from a year ago.

Anyone got any ideas who the big fella is.

Inquiring from Australia. <<<he received no responses..

Napoleonville is where the salt dome is and the only eq La ever had was there..

and Obama has cleared his schedule for the month of October...???  Flying to Louisiana first thing on Monday morning...???

Page 2 reply 17 Bezerk Now thread...

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,2872.10.html

OK...on the first post of this thread Acolyte said this and I quote  him...

"DEEP FREEZE.

It could well be that the OMEGA plan (network of nuclear devices)  was used without most of us really picking it up on the radar. They could have use the "Third idea" riddle causing a radiation implosion during Fukushima to speedup Odessa's plan to introduce their manufactured Mini Ice age. (See 1 Below)

and again I quote Acolyte

"1) The Third Idea:

a) ("They are planning to launch another The Third Idea riddle into the already staggering complexity of BEZERK intel ... and we are talking real Radiation Implosion here Acolyte, ... making Fuch's theory look like childs-play... and it's on the table now.")

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,183.msg2833.html#msg2833"

Then from my response post....and the Russian nuclear scientist..

"And during the conversation he says. that third country (say about China and Nortn Korea) have already implemented the concept of "Sakharov project".In a nutshell, is the installation of high-power thermonuclear weapons

on the seabed, which causes the detonation of a giant tsunami

(You'll be surprised - higher than 1200 meters!)."

read this thread started by Acolyte...PPP

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,2972.0.html

I don't know...people have had visions/dreams about a huge Tsunami coming ashore from the GOM, which I always thought was strange, but now begin to wonder...something is definitely up with the Bayou Corne situation..that isn't good..I feel that I am missing something here...but it's late, and I know I forgot to mention something important...perhaps in the am, or perhaps someone could follow me up...w/whatevertheheckiforgot, maybe my musings will jog someone's memory..

knock everyone up with draco?

lol

ok

be my guest

wonder what else it does since it replaces natural human immune systems

*Just In* NOAA: Mystery sheen appearing near relief wells drilled by BP during Gulf disaster — Silvery streamers up to several miles long — “Crude Oil Likely” (MAP)

USCG Morgan City reports that there are still mystery sheens in lease block MC- 252, but they are barely discernible. They are silvery streamers that start about 1/2 miles from the relief wells, ranging in size from 1/2 mile to 4 miles long and of varying widths. There is still no known source and the sheens are not recoverable. USCG took samples and submitted them to the USCG Marine Safety Lab in Groton, CT. Results are still pending. BP and the USCG have been doing overflights, satellite and sonar imagery. Depending on the results of the sampling, USCG will decide their next course of action.

from here:

http://enenews.com/noaa-mystery-sheens-appearing-near-relief-wells-drilled-by-bp-silvery-streamers-up-to-several-miles-long

post-542-13759095977548_thumb.jpg

I was emailing a friend the other day who is very up with all things CHANI but does not wish to actively post. We started talking about Volcanos ETs and such and I remember a similar chat I had many years ago with my Mr X from South Africa. I didn’t have any notes written down on this subject and I was only going off memory but the discussion went something like this.

(I’ll post this up on the Coevolution thread as well) 

MR X was fairly up front with me most of the time I think, he once told me he personally thought the group from Thule (the ETs) the ones we might know as the Blues, had in recent times been very active around the Island known as Reunion, this is an Island not far from South Africa but is French territory. He gained permission to set up off shore monitoring stations these were underwater listening devices he hinted, like they use for submarine detection. Just floating buoys with sensitive microphones attached underwater.

He said this place was alive volcanically which always seemed to be a draw card for ET. I had to agree with him on that. He thought after losing Thule they had maybe set up another underwater base in the area of Reunion.

After he arrived there early in 1990 or 1991 I can’t remember exactly what year it was. He said the listening devices went off the chart, it was like there was a hive of ETs in the area. In the end they set up a series of day-night surveillance cameras on the land next to all the volcanic fields on the Island, of which there are or were several I believe.  I mean live volcanic fields this place is super active volcanically he said.

He made me think is this another of what I have been recently told are called ‘splash zones?’

Another active area of Nano-oil?

I hope not because this place gets hot about as warm as the Gulf of Mexico and throw in a few active volcanos and I’m guessing anything could happen. Perhaps it’s no wonder a HIVE of ETs are keeping a close eye on the place, including our Blues. 

That was just one aspect of his investigation into ET activity. I think he wanted to see if I would bite on that one. The Blues being possibly involved and all.     

Just to make something clear.

breezy posted this below on glp but as usual some mis-construed it on purpose, to mean something else and to cause division:

"It IS true...they wanted synthia to take over the organism...to eat it up, once they found out for sure it was loose in the gulf...but the organism is an intelligent hive minded bacteria, with alien nano technology in it and it outsmarted those who would destroy it...this organism has abilities that are very scary...including the ability to reanimate anything dead...X-files about the black goo is true...X files are true...based on Majestic 12 stories if I am correct...the only thing that can stop the organism is EXTREME cold...but I don't want to detract from this thread's intent regarding the Chani entity...check out Bases 17 Bases 18 on you tube"

my response to breezy and to re-enforce and clarify what breezy was saying:

"Thanks Breezy, yes they tried using synthia on the organism and it backfired. They totally underestimated the alien nano tech in the organsim and it turned synthia into an even worse biohazard as well. They now have to deal with two agents, the Organism and the morphed synthia. Don't mistake the original Organism with Synthia and its new variant. The organism is alien bred and designed, synthia is manmade. The BEZERK Organism is not synthia."

To Breezy and other bezerkers on Chani: don't worry when people, who thrive on creating drama every time they can, purposely take things out of context just to make them feel more important.

blessings

aco

I was reading a story about reported UFO's in S. Texas and something in the story really caught my eye. Not sure if it's totally BESERK related but it could be an additional piece to the puzzle.

story:http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/article/Of-black-gold-and-little-green-men-4189853.php

Snippet that got my attention:

The witness wrote to MUFON that the company that owns the site began noticing crude oil was being siphoned from onsite tanks nightly. A security camera system was installed to catch the thieves in the act and gather information that could be forwarded to the Sheriff's Department.

Sooo if this is true, I have a pertinent question: What do advanced Extra-Terrestrial (maybe) or at least advanced beings need with crude oil? Need to do a 3,000,000 mile oil change?

MY thoughts today...are brought about by a poster named Blitz..who just happened to write a post about synthia...most of which I knew..but he said synthia likes lots of salt <<I didn't know that...so I got to thinking about some stuff here it is...

The organism came here millions of years ago prob...via meteorite....laid dormant...the Russians drilled into Lake Vostok and had to be emergency rescued, and I recall they also ordered lots of salt...they had discovered the organism way back then...that is most likely how they engineered synthia...but they underestimated the organism..by far..they didn't find all of it's secrets...it hid a few...after all survival is the name of the game...and it IS an intelligent specie..far more intelligent than we are...

....THE SALT DOMES.... think Bayou Corne....the salt domes are collapsing/disappearing...the organism is eating the salt...is synthia involved in that too????  there is also something unknown being released from the DHW...into the gulf...and "they" say "they" don't know what it is....I'd think the whole of some southern states could sink right into the water if those salt domes are gone...Amirite????

..our bodies have salt too..OMG....the organism's need for salt is the answer...this is what is going on in the gulf..you have a morphed synthia and the hive minded organism from outer space  maybe working together?????.. Plus the organism can change every thing living or dead including synthia....... .the organism can be directed from above...and it gets it's energy from morphing...it just needs to get to the surface somewhere to receive orders...it is INTELLIGENT...and can think, plan and follow directions and it's survival is the name of the game...not OUR survival...IT'S survival......this organism just needs to get to the salt deposits, then the surface to create a splashzone......Directive 300 301 Operation Deep Freeze..........because Houston, I think we have a problem..!! yes, I know we knew a lot of this...but rethinking it..

if you want to know what SYNTHIA does to the human body...watch 28 weeks later....That will show you...<<<the other posted said this...

and the organism...well...it is capable of just about anything..iincluding the reanimating of the dead...

More thinking....IF someone gets infected by this organism AND SURVIVES...then  NO OTHER BACTERIA on earth can affect the person OR make them ill...I would imagine you could call this the fountain of youth....naw...I couldn't be right..could I???  No further need for PHARMA..limited need of Doctors, hospitals, medical insurance...Draco vaccine...Possibly made from the organism????....or rmade in an effort to control it...or possibly to keep it from continuing to morph once you got infected by it...well, that's my brain storm for today...hope it didn't sound too damned crazy...feel free to add or substract from this...or change my way of thinking..

MY thoughts today...are brought about by a poster named Blitz..who just happened to write a post about synthia...most of which I knew..but he said synthia likes lots of salt <<I didn't know that...so I got to thinking about some stuff here it is...

The organism came here millions of years ago prob...via meteorite....laid dormant...the Russians drilled into Lake Vostok and had to be emergency rescued, and I recall they also ordered lots of salt...they had discovered the organism way back then...that is how they engineered synthia...but they underestimated the organism..by far..they didn't find all of it's secrets...it hid a few...after all survival is the name of the game...and it IS an intelligent specie..far more intelligent than we are...

....THE SALT DOMES.... think Bayou Corne....the salt domes are collapsing/disappearing...the organism is eating the salt...is synthia involved in that too????  there is also something unknown being released from the DHW...into the gulf...and "they" say "they" don't know what it is....I'd think the whole of some southern states could sink right into the water if those salt domes are gone...Amirite????

..our bodies have salt too..OMG....the organism's need for salt is the answer...this is what is going on in the gulf..you have a morphed synthia and the hive minded organism from outer space  maybe working together?????.. Plus the organism can change every thing living or dead including synthia....... .the organism can be directed from above...and it gets it's energy from morphing...it just needs to get to the surface somewhere to receive orders...it is INTELLIGENT...and can think, plan and follow directions and it's survival is the name of the game...not OUR survival...IT'S survival......this organism just needs to get to the salt deposits, then the surface to create a splashzone......Directive 300 301 Operation Deep Freeze..........because Houston, I think we have a problem..!! yes, I know we knew a lot of this...but rethinking it..

if you want to know what SYNTHIA does to the human body...watch 28 weeks later....That will show you...<<<the other posted said this...

and the organism...well...it is capable of just about anything..iincluding the reanimating of the dead...

More thinking....IF someone gets infected by this organism AND SURVIVES...then  NO OTHER BACTERIA on earth can affect the person OR make them ill...I would imagine you could call this the fountain of youth....naw...I couldn't be right..could I???  No further need for PHARMA..limited need of Doctors, hospitals, medical insurance...Draco vaccine...Possibly made from the organism????....or rmade in an effort to control it...or possibly to keep it from continuing to morph once you got infected by it...well, that's my brain storm for today...hope it didn't sound too damned crazy...feel free to add or substract from this...or change my way of thinking..

Very interesting Breezy. If it likes salt then maybe it will try to "eat" the salt in the oceans?! There is ALWAYS AN ANTIDOTE. I think too , from the organism itself. Revives undead tissue...black ooze. I think one would try various light frequencies even those we can't see. Unnatural things ... could only come from something evil therefore something of the Light will be its' antithesis. My two bits... :rolleyes:

OP Questions and answer session on the original thread

starting on 9/18 2010 at 10:45 am to 2:43 pm

Page 604-611 Orig. thread

Good Day, this will be my last day of posting on this thread here. I Will post again after the 13th of October. Depending on time constrains and docking orders I will only have access to My GirlFriend and DED again anywhere from the 15th Of October. My company detail is being redeployed, for only a month at sea, starting Monday the 20th of September. All eyes are on China, Japan, India, Pakistan, the Gulf of Mexico and the Falklands. Iran is a non issue. My company is going out to sea. Usually our detail ship out for at least 6 months at a time. This time however we are Being called up for ONLY A MONTH and a few days more. Other Nations are sharing the same briefing and Naval deployment orders. Britain, France, Russia and the US Navy are sharing the same Immediate deployment dates for the same duration in Burst. As this is my last available day, until between the 13th an 15th of OctoBer, : I Will answer direct questions. My answers will be as forthcoming as possible and is or are allowed. Post you questions now please.

The four theater you speak of. do they all have to do will oil related things or do they include other areas of concern such as war.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1102368

All of the current four theaters involve the intelligent oil. According to transcripts, more theaters are possible and expected, especially on or near the 33rd, 23rd an and 21st parallel. All Odessa assets are actively looking for new splashzones:

Most people seemed to be the most concerned about the health effect of the oil spill and the organism released either by the powers that be or from a natural source.

Any updates. health threats etc.

Enter Proximity of Oil At Own Risk. The organism is gaining in intelligence, adapting and even using and incorporating our technology(nano).It has come out of hibernation and is preparing the way and transforming the Oceans. It is not concerned by our(human) health. It has survived for millennia. We humans wont. The organism has the ability and swarmed intelligence to exploit all our diseases and virus related illnesses. It can interact with any bacteria, virus or fungus.

By splash zones are you talking about other areas where deep sea oil releases are being created by natural events ie earth changes

Spashzones are where the intelligent oil(the organism part) reaches the ocean surface. When it reaches the surface it can directly receive the incoming cosmic signals for further growth and instructions. Because of the dispersant and calibrators the intelligent oil is now connecting with other submerged intelligent oil forming a conductor and conveyer. It then works in concert, searching for areas/places to escape to the surface.

Did BP cause the fracturing of the sea floor or did the current climate and earth changes fracture the sea floor and create problems for the Oil rig and diaster.

BP did not cause the fracturing. They just enhanced its channeling and highway to the surface. The fractures are normal stress zones in reply to the growth/compression of the organism awaking, growing and expanding beneath the crust and releasing its own cleaning solution. (substances within the organism)

why so many ships for the pirates?

doesnt make since to me must be some other reason do you know of any?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 947925

It fits in with the sudden deployment(Burst) of Naval call ups.

Thanks OP. don't know where everyone is at. But those are about it for my questions.

tout le plaisir est pour moi

Thanks OP. God keep your company safe!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1067366

je vous en prie

you said deepwater horizon was delibratly sabotaged. who was responsible,and was it to prevent int/oil release or to facilitate int/oil release?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1102439

The Crown wanted to speed up and cause an international incident. They were hoping to cause elections in England to be postponed thereby keeping Brown in power. They also planned (or so they thought) that this crises will bolster support for White House Officials (WHO) and Obama. Martial Law, Forced Vaccinations and the stealth implanting of RIFD chips. They utterly misjudged the intelligence(morphing capability) of the organism and the strength and support of a faction within the US Navy.

OP What is OMEGA and B3 ???

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1102432

OMEGA is both a plan and a device. OMEGA is a Master Key device(massive EMP protected transmitter aboard a surface vessel) to detonate a synchronized set of planted(drilled an placed)low yield nuclear devices specifically designed to fuse(close) splashzones originating directly from the crust and below the seabed with minimal radiation and upward blast force to minimize tsunami effect estimates. Some devices can also be activated by specially air dropped torpedo's targeting pre placed buoys in synchronicity. The torpedo circles the buoy until its activated to target it. The US Navy only recently offered the special software needed to setup these torpedoes. Whoever controls the OMEGA vessel also controls the Master Key and timing of it. Although OMEGA(the transmitter itself) is EMP protected, transcripts on DED have shown that the new kind/type of incoming cosmic photon and other rays are severely effecting the instrument causing instability.

B3 is a biohazard containment cargo bay on newer launched submarines. (some submarines use another name for that type of cargo bay)

Are extraterrestrial factors involved, and if so, what?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1087173

Yes. However, although the organism itself is primordial to our existence its been programmed to lay and wait(hibernate) and to AWAKE at a certain time of our solar time and position by an extraterrestrial presence/race soon before their return. We unfortunately do not know how near "soon" is. "Soon" could be anything from moths to years. In simplistic terms we speculate the organism is preparing the oceans, climate and geological setup of the earth to become more "visitor" friendly for the returning masters who programmed and created/breaded this organism in the first place. Some have used the term "terra forming". That term fits in with our speculation and understanding of what is happening with our planet.

Most people seemed to be the most concerned about the health effect of the oil spill and the organism released either by the powers that be or from a natural source.

Any updates. health threats etc.Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1102368

Enter Proximity of Oil At Own Risk. The organism is gaining in intelligence, adapting and even using and incorporating our technology(nano).It has come out of hibernation and is preparing the way and transforming the Oceans. It is not concerned by our(human) health. It has survived for millennia. We humans wont. The organism has the ability and swarmed intelligence to exploit all our diseases and virus related illnesses. It can interact with any bacteria, virus or fungus.

you have partially answered my question OP.I take it that the organism will travel in the air and the water depending on the characteristics it takes on.

Quoting: childoflight

Early in the transcripts and on this thread clues were given that the organism is not capable of aerosolizing on its own. Its is however speculated that it can interact and aerosolize with bacteria and other airborne viruses/organisms on a basic DNA structure and command.

I'm try to word this correctly so here goes: What would you do if you were us, receiving this information?

Quoting: Gabriel

There are many views and opinions. Most say OMEGA is the quickest option but some say we should wait and see what really happens when "they" come. Some say we should wait and see if the organism is really a threat to all life.

Some speculate other races will help and intervene. So far I haven't seen or heard about it. If earths climate turns to a deep freeze we as humans have the ability to adapt as long as there is Water. Water is the key. If it turns earth into another Mars we lost.

I don't think the organism is purposefully trying to kill all life on the planet. Its' only trying to make things more habitable for its masters. I Don't think anybody or any of the factions know what is going to happen ultimately. Maybe China has the answer. Some just say say it's time to go within..

Question?

What can you tell us about 'incoming'? Is it being affected by something from space? Is something coming from space? What do you know about the origins of the organism?

Quoting: nexuseditor

I Believe I've answered that question, but yes something is coming from space. Hubble has been turned to earth to search for splashzones and to try and triangulate. For some reason or the other the current weather and military satellites are not able to provide that specific functionality anymore. Something is interfering with their array just like with the OMEGA transmitter.

The Vatican are also introducing filters at all their observatories, either to block or pin point.

I'm on duty in less than two hours(night shift). I have to prepare or otherwise I will get catsniped.

Take care

The OP

OP Questions and answer session on the original thread

starting on 9/18 2010 at 10:45 am to 2:43 pm

Page 604-611 Orig. thread

Good Day, this will be my last day of posting on this thread here. I Will post again after the 13th of October. Depending on time constrains and docking orders I will only have access to My GirlFriend and DED again anywhere from the 15th Of October. My company detail is being redeployed, for only a month at sea, starting Monday the 20th of September. All eyes are on China, Japan, India, Pakistan, the Gulf of Mexico and the Falklands. Iran is a non issue. My company is going out to sea. Usually our detail ship out for at least 6 months at a time. This time however we are Being called up for ONLY A MONTH and a few days more. Other Nations are sharing the same briefing and Naval deployment orders. Britain, France, Russia and the US Navy are sharing the same Immediate deployment dates for the same duration in Burst. As this is my last available day, until between the 13th an 15th of OctoBer, : I Will answer direct questions. My answers will be as forthcoming as possible and is or are allowed. Post you questions now please.

The four theater you speak of. do they all have to do will oil related things or do they include other areas of concern such as war.

All of the current four theaters involve the intelligent oil. According to transcripts, more theaters are possible and expected, especially on or near the 33rd, 23rd an and 21st parallel. All Odessa assets are actively looking for new splashzones:

Any updates. health threats etc.

By splash zones are you talking about other areas where deep sea oil releases are being created by natural events ie earth changes

Spashzones are where the intelligent oil(the organism part) reaches the ocean surface. When it reaches the surface it can directly receive the incoming cosmic signals for further growth and instructions. Because of the dispersant and calibrators the intelligent oil is now connecting with other submerged intelligent oil forming a conductor and conveyer. It then works in concert, searching for areas/places to escape to the surface.

Did BP cause the fracturing of the sea floor or did the current climate and earth changes fracture the sea floor and create problems for the Oil rig and diaster.

BP did not cause the fracturing. They just enhanced its channeling and highway to the surface. The fractures are normal stress zones in reply to the growth/compression of the organism awaking, growing and expanding beneath the crust and releasing its own cleaning solution. (substances within the organism)

why so many ships for the pirates?

doesnt make since to me must be some other reason do you know of any?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 947925

It fits in with the sudden deployment(Burst) of Naval call ups.

Thanks OP. don't know where everyone is at. But those are about it for my questions.

tout le plaisir est pour moi

Thanks OP. God keep your company safe!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1067366

je vous en prie

you said deepwater horizon was delibratly sabotaged. who was responsible,and was it to prevent int/oil release or to facilitate int/oil release?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1102439

The Crown wanted to speed up and cause an international incident. They were hoping to cause elections in England to be postponed thereby keeping Brown in power. They also planned (or so they thought) that this crises will bolster support for White House Officials (WHO) and Obama. Martial Law, Forced Vaccinations and the stealth implanting of RIFD chips. They utterly misjudged the intelligence(morphing capability) of the organism and the strength and support of a faction within the US Navy.

OP What is OMEGA and B3 ???

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1102432

OMEGA is both a plan and a device. OMEGA is a Master Key device(massive EMP protected transmitter aboard a surface vessel) to detonate a synchronized set of planted(drilled an placed)low yield nuclear devices specifically designed to fuse(close) splashzones originating directly from the crust and below the seabed with minimal radiation and upward blast force to minimize tsunami effect estimates. Some devices can also be activated by specially air dropped torpedo's targeting pre placed buoys in synchronicity. The torpedo circles the buoy until its activated to target it. The US Navy only recently offered the special software needed to setup these torpedoes. Whoever controls the OMEGA vessel also controls the Master Key and timing of it. Although OMEGA(the transmitter itself) is EMP protected, transcripts on DED have shown that the new kind/type of incoming cosmic photon and other rays are severely effecting the instrument causing instability.

B3 is a biohazard containment cargo bay on newer launched submarines. (some submarines use another name for that type of cargo bay)

Are extraterrestrial factors involved, and if so, what?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1087173

Yes. However, although the organism itself is primordial to our existence its been programmed to lay and wait(hibernate) and to AWAKE at a certain time of our solar time and position by an extraterrestrial presence/race soon before their return. We unfortunately do not know how near "soon" is. "Soon" could be anything from moths to years. In simplistic terms we speculate the organism is preparing the oceans, climate and geological setup of the earth to become more "visitor" friendly for the returning masters who programmed and created/breaded this organism in the first place. Some have used the term "terra forming". That term fits in with our speculation and understanding of what is happening with our planet.

Any updates. health threats etc.Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1102368

you have partially answered my question OP.I take it that the organism will travel in the air and the water depending on the characteristics it takes on.

Quoting: childoflight

Early in the transcripts and on this thread clues were given that the organism is not capable of aerosolizing on its own. Its is however speculated that it can interact and aerosolize with bacteria and other airborne viruses/organisms on a basic DNA structure and command.

I'm try to word this correctly so here goes: What would you do if you were us, receiving this information?

Quoting: Gabriel

There are many views and opinions. Most say OMEGA is the quickest option but some say we should wait and see what really happens when "they" come. Some say we should wait and see if the organism is really a threat to all life.

Some speculate other races will help and intervene. So far I haven't seen or heard about it. If earths climate turns to a deep freeze we as humans have the ability to adapt as long as there is Water. Water is the key. If it turns earth into another Mars we lost.

I don't think the organism is purposefully trying to kill all life on the planet. Its' only trying to make things more habitable for its masters. I Don't think anybody or any of the factions know what is going to happen ultimately. Maybe China has the answer. Some just say say it's time to go within..

Question?

What can you tell us about 'incoming'? Is it being affected by something from space? Is something coming from space? What do you know about the origins of the organism?

Quoting: nexuseditor

I Believe I've answered that question, but yes something is coming from space. Hubble has been turned to earth to search for splashzones and to try and triangulate. For some reason or the other the current weather and military satellites are not able to provide that specific functionality anymore. Something is interfering with their array just like with the OMEGA transmitter.

The Vatican are also introducing filters at all their observatories, either to block or pin point.

I'm on duty in less than two hours(night shift). I have to prepare or otherwise I will get catsniped.

Take care

The OP

>:( Harvesting eh?

I am definitely picking up intel from sources that a hostile race/group of non-humans are here and causing lots of concern.  I am therefore wondering if this lot are the 'they' referred to towards the end of the post from Breezy above?  It seems interesting timing that intel chatter below the pay grade of Rubicon is saying a whole bunch real nasties are here, right about the time when those controlling or using the organism are expected here also.  If not, then this means that things are going to get even more bezerk, literally, lol.

Both my sources independently say these new visitors are taking up positions on the Pacific sea floor.  Surely they will be encountering the organism sooner or later, especially if it IS terraforming the place.

I am also wondering how much this whole fracking nonsense is just a legitimate cover to minimise the spread of the organism around the globe?  The economics of fracking is simply not logical for sustaining profits, so there are reasons to suspect a hidden agenda of some kind.

I am also wondering how much of the whole Japanese nuclear incident, weird quake, and current military escalation has to do with the organism in that area?

And of course, the Falklands situation is ramping up again.  Another good cover story to send ships to handle the organism in that area.

Just my Sunday lunchtime musings ...

peace to you all

NexEd had posted just before I did mine, and I can see there's a new(?) development by the hostile race trying to establish in the Pacific Ocean.

Anyway I still just post what I have written before I read NexEd's post here...just trying to gather the bigger picture of what may have been happening....

_________

I just had a thought...

If Japan's 311 quake was planned, SO THAT OMEGA CAN BE DONE much easier?

I mean, doing OMEGA causes tsunami and radiation.

If Japan's already leaking massive radiation, and large sized quakes popping up all over the world, then the OMEGA wouldn't stand out, when they carry it out.

Besides, may be OMEGA requires to be done not only in the GOM but many other places??

Then, Japan refusing OMEGA, 90days given to the others to get out of Japan, I can kind of think the faction that wants OMEGA done, would go ahead and blast Japan with the quake and tsunami can only make sense (not for the nation, obviously but)....the faction has been trying to save the humanity/power structure/economy etc of the rest of the world.

Now, does that mean the faction is actually TPWantsTB?

If so it doesn't make sense as the terraforming is basically for TPWantsTB, right? And China is on the side of incoming "Master-race"...

I'm confused... :-[

Both my sources independently say these new visitors are taking up positions on the Pacific sea floor.  Surely they will be encountering the organism sooner or later, especially if it IS terraforming the place.

http://www.techweb.com/news/240146400/darpa-considers-deploying-technology-on-ocean-floor.html

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is investigating ways to store technology, including drones, on the ocean floor until needed by the U.S. Navy.

it was talking about how they would store this stuff randomly and then let it float back up when they needed it.

I am also wondering how much this whole fracking nonsense is just a legitimate cover to minimise the spread of the organism around the globe?

My sentiments exactly Nex I think you may have hit a nerve with this statement... much is afoot  ;)

Just a couple of thoughts re the organism and salt.

First if it likes saline environments, it wouldn't be in Lake Vostok, as it's fresh water. Also, even if the Russians "cracked" into Vostok earlier than what was reported, they still wouldn't have had time to produce calibrators before the Bezerk/GMO "incident" became apparent.

But the Ruskies did have the means to deal with it, and they also have drilled the deepest  bore-hole ever drilled into Earth, 12,261 metres (7.5 miles) on the Kola peninsula, Russia, beginning in 1970 through to 1994 when the temperature became too great for the equipment to handle.

http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/kola-superdeep-borehole

On the other hand, the US began an ambitious drilling project off the coast from Guadalupe Island in the Pacific in 1961. Five holes were drilled, the deepest reaching 601 ft (183 mtrs)  below the sea floor in 11,700 ft (3,600 mtrs) of water, before the project was shelved for some pretty unbelievable reasons.

Just some thoughts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Mohole

http://www.nas.edu/history/mohole/

Just a couple of thoughts re the organism and salt.

First if it likes saline environments, it wouldn't be in Lake Vostok, as it's fresh water. Also, even if the Russians "cracked" into Vostok earlier than what was reported, they still wouldn't have had time to produce calibrators before the Bezerk/GMO "incident" became apparent.

But the Ruskies did have the means to deal with it, and they also have drilled the deepest  bore-hole ever drilled into Earth, 12,261 metres (7.5 miles) on the Kola peninsula, Russia, beginning in 1970 through to 1994 when the temperature became too great for the equipment to handle.

http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/kola-superdeep-borehole

On the other hand, the US began an ambitious drilling project off the coast from Guadalupe Island in the Pacific in 1961. Five holes were drilled, the deepest reaching 601 ft (183 mtrs)  below the sea floor in 11,700 ft (3,600 mtrs) of water, before the project was shelved for some pretty unbelievable reasons.

Just some thoughts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Mohole

http://www.nas.edu/history/mohole/

Look what else was found in that spot (Guadalupe Island), a couple of centuries ago.  See attachment.

4890_.pdf

Very cool Nex,

A personal letter to the late great Joseph Banks, fossilised giants encased in hard rock. This may need it's own thread sometime. Hard to read though, need to look more into this. Thanks.

Can anyone read this-

" Hodie, quam plurima extinctorum (animalium) "specimina in Museo meo reperiunda, et meditationes magis serie, persuaseruntm ihi, sapientia vDivi nae non repi gnare "legem, qua res illas vel animalia illa desinere jubeat, siniula.

"scopo primario nobis incognito satisfecerunt penitus. Con-evictus etiam quam maxime sum, orbem nostrum variis illis "ac horrendis catastrophis fuisse expositum aliquot seculis CC antequam homo fuit creatus: nunquam enim hucusque videre mihi contigit verumn os humanum petrifacturn, aut fossile, "etiamsi Mammonteorum, Elephantorum, Rhinocerotum, 'Bubaloruni, aliorumque perplurima viderim ossa." Nova Act. Petrop. Tom. IL p. 251.

http://www.techweb.com/news/240146400/darpa-considers-deploying-technology-on-ocean-floor.html

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is investigating ways to store technology, including drones, on the ocean floor until needed by the U.S. Navy.

it was talking about how they would store this stuff randomly and then let it float back up when they needed it.

Now this is interesting ... damn ... thanks for posting it flyingnikes

Very cool Nex,

A personal letter to the late great Joseph Banks, fossilised giants encased in hard rock. This may need it's own thread sometime. Hard to read though, need to look more into this. Thanks.

Can anyone read this-

" Hodie, quam plurima extinctorum (animalium) "specimina in Museo meo reperiunda, et meditationes magis serie, persuaseruntm ihi, sapientia vDivi nae non repi gnare "legem, qua res illas vel animalia illa desinere jubeat, siniula.

"scopo primario nobis incognito satisfecerunt penitus. Con-evictus etiam quam maxime sum, orbem nostrum variis illis "ac horrendis catastrophis fuisse expositum aliquot seculis CC antequam homo fuit creatus: nunquam enim hucusque videre mihi contigit verumn os humanum petrifacturn, aut fossile, "etiamsi Mammonteorum, Elephantorum, Rhinocerotum, 'Bubaloruni, aliorumque perplurima viderim ossa." Nova Act. Petrop. Tom. IL p. 251.

Aprox of the latin:

Today, most of them destroyed (animals), "models in my reperiunda Museum, and more devices series persuaseruntm There wisdom vDivi ev not creeps knowing" the law, or those things which these animals cease bid, together.

"We target primarily unknown completely satisfied. Con-am convinced even more than most, our world, those various" horrible catastrophe and 200 were exposed for several ages before man was created, it has never occurred to me to see verumn petrifacturn human bone, or fossil, "even if Mammonteorum, elephants, rhinoceros, 'Bubaloruni, many others saw the bones.

Now this is interesting ... damn ... thanks for posting it flyingnikes

I guess French can help getting some guys to stay underwater no worries...

flexblue.jpg

http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/thinking-tech/frances-latest-green-idea-underwater-nuclear-reactors/6049

Usage in France: http://tech.slashdot.org/story/11/01/21/0116207/underwater-nuclear-power-plant-proposed-in-france

Usage in England?:http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2011/feb/15/underwater-nuclear-stations-english-channel

.....Sorry, it's an off shoot stuff I'm writing here, but...

CHECK THIS OUT, people!! "Underwater Nuclear Reactor In Singapore"

A Stanford student's work but I was flabbergasted about the shape of construction he came up with...close to THE TRIANGLE PYRAMID....

f1.png

http://large.stanford.edu/courses/2012/ph241/zheng1/

The image struck me as it made me to recall a shape of an UFO said to be seen in Japan centuries ago...

It's a motif used by an ancient Jinja (shrine) in Japan, called Tenkawa-Jinja (famous among Japanese New Agers and UFO researchers), where is really hard to get to, known as the place only the one who are called up by Benzaiten (said to be either Apsalas or even Lakshmy, anyway, a female goddess) who is the main god worshiped in the shrine, can reach there.

tenkawa-jinja_zpsd603e2d6.png

http://www.tenkawa-jinja.or.jp/top/index.html