The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

The BEZERK Continuation thread on TCP

Guest BHD

Sorry OP, dont mean to derail a train of thought, but I have been posting a bit on the original thread, and folks have been comming out of the wood work so to speak. Lots of old players popping in.

I was saddened to find this post from Oiled in Florida -

Oioled in Florida

User ID: 9740380

United States

01/29/2012 10:53 AM

Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine

Look closely at the altered bacteriophages in the Gulf. They are now syn-nano M13 bacteriophages with nano-tubes.

This is why they are now growing out of our skin rashes like hairs.

BadHairDay

User ID: 1501341

Australia

01/29/2012 11:18 AM

Re: Something Just Went BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Navy just sunk a French Submarine

OiF. I feel somewhat ashamed when I read your posts. I am sorry to hear what you point out.

You bring this subject back to ground zero. Thank you. Being based in OZ, I dont see the day to day of it all.

Easy to forget the 'other side' of this, or rather the effect of this, is all the folks of the Gulf getting sick.

Are you likening this to Morgellons?

If so, Venter would likely be the culprit of both.

@ Polish friends, do you see why this is such a large subject now? It is all interconnected with real life as well as intel and postulation. It certainly isnt about a submarine.....

Oiled in Florida is certainly an advocate of the Bezerk thread, and a real time, on the ground observer and scientist in the area. If you recall, he wrote the break down of the corexits used, and pointed out the iron consequences.

Bezerkers, do you remember Operation Deep Freeze and the retrofitted Polar ships?

Forget global warming - it's Cycle 25 we need to worry about (and if NASA scientists are right the Thames will be freezing over again)

The supposed ‘consensus’ on man-made global warming is facing an inconvenient challenge after the release of new temperature data showing the planet has not warmed for the past 15 years.

The figures suggest that we could even be heading for a mini ice age to rival the 70-year temperature drop that saw frost fairs held on the Thames in the 17th Century.

Based on readings from more than 30,000 measuring stations, the data was issued last week without fanfare by the Met Office and the University of East Anglia Climatic Research Unit. It confirms that the rising trend in world temperatures ended in 1997.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2093264/Forget-global-warming--Cycle-25-need-worry-NASA-scientists-right-Thames-freezing-again.html#ixzz1krbkOWnq

I just wanted to share a thought I had recently:

First off, could it be possible for the sun to alter the orbit of the Earth with the use of CME's/solar flares/etc?  I am thinking that it might be possible for the sun to push the Earth further away...how far exactly I am not sure.  I understand that this theory would have some implications on our perception of time unless the speed at which Earth orbits the sun also changes somehow.

Secondly, do you think that the Bezerk splashzones and suspected interaction with the sun could be Earth's method of communication with the Sun to identify the present living conditions and future requirements to sustain life (i.e. we are experiencing increased temperatures so the sun would push the Earth further away to try and cool it down)? 

Anyways, as I said these are just some preliminary thoughts of mine and I would be interested to know if anyone else here thinks that this might be possible!

I just wanted to share a thought I had recently:

First off, could it be possible for the sun to alter the orbit of the Earth with the use of CME's/solar flares/etc?  I am thinking that it might be possible for the sun to push the Earth further away...how far exactly I am not sure.  I understand that this theory would have some implications on our perception of time unless the speed at which Earth orbits the sun also changes somehow.

Secondly, do you think that the Bezerk splashzones and suspected interaction with the sun could be Earth's method of communication with the Sun to identify the present living conditions and future requirements to sustain life (i.e. we are experiencing increased temperatures so the sun would push the Earth further away to try and cool it down)? 

Anyways, as I said these are just some preliminary thoughts of mine and I would be interested to know if anyone else here thinks that this might be possible!

Those are good thoughts/questions bebeboi. I'll have to ponder on it a bit  :)

BEZERK bells are ringing!!! (300/301)

US Coast Guard Breaking Ice in Antarctica

The US Coast Guard Cutter Polar Sea breaks ice in Antarctica from December 2006- February 2007 as part of Operation Deep Freeze.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f77_1183086964

footnote:

i thought the us coast guard guarded the us coast, what are they doing in Antarctica?

Sorry OP, dont mean to derail a train of thought, but I have been posting a bit on the original thread, and folks have been comming out of the wood work so to speak. Lots of old players popping in.

I was saddened to find this post from Oiled in Florida -

Oioled in Florida

User ID: 9740380

United States

01/29/2012 10:53 AM

Look closely at the altered bacteriophages in the Gulf. They are now syn-nano M13 bacteriophages with nano-tubes.

This is why they are now growing out of our skin rashes like hairs.

BadHairDay

User ID: 1501341

Australia

01/29/2012 11:18 AM

OiF. I feel somewhat ashamed when I read your posts. I am sorry to hear what you point out.

You bring this subject back to ground zero. Thank you. Being based in OZ, I dont see the day to day of it all.

Easy to forget the 'other side' of this, or rather the effect of this, is all the folks of the Gulf getting sick.

Are you likening this to Morgellons?

If so, Venter would likely be the culprit of both.

@ Polish friends, do you see why this is such a large subject now? It is all interconnected with real life as well as intel and postulation. It certainly isnt about a submarine.....

Oiled in Florida is certainly an advocate of the Bezerk thread, and a real time, on the ground observer and scientist in the area. If you recall, he wrote the break down of the corexits used, and pointed out the iron consequences.

Geez BHD, the crew on the submarine were the first to display the symptoms and connections with morgellons and the morphing of the organism. That's was even before corexit could take full effect. You guys keep on barking up the Synthia and Venter tree over and over again. I've explained the Syntiha connection. Synthia is not the initial organism.

There's no way of going forward with any new bezerk if you guys keep listening and following you know who, the cronies and the accompanied New Age drivel. Please go back to GLP Bezerk thread and stay there. It's all fluffy and white and you can keep thinking happy cosmic thoughts. I'm tired of your fence jumping.

oao

BEZERK bells are ringing!!! (300/301)

US Coast Guard Breaking Ice in Antarctica

The US Coast Guard Cutter Polar Sea breaks ice in Antarctica from December 2006- February 2007 as part of Operation Deep Freeze.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f77_1183086964

footnote:

i thought the us coast guard guarded the us coast, what are they doing in Antarctica?

Thanks T. I love that you and some are paying attention  :)

Bezerkers, do you remember Operation Deep Freeze and the retrofitted Polar ships?

Forget global warming - it's Cycle 25 we need to worry about (and if NASA scientists are right the Thames will be freezing over again)

The supposed ‘consensus’ on man-made global warming is facing an inconvenient challenge after the release of new temperature data showing the planet has not warmed for the past 15 years.

The figures suggest that we could even be heading for a mini ice age to rival the 70-year temperature drop that saw frost fairs held on the Thames in the 17th Century.

Based on readings from more than 30,000 measuring stations, the data was issued last week without fanfare by the Met Office and the University of East Anglia Climatic Research Unit. It confirms that the rising trend in world temperatures ended in 1997.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2093264/Forget-global-warming--Cycle-25-need-worry-NASA-scientists-right-Thames-freezing-again.html#ixzz1krbkOWnq

Nuclear sub on Falklands patrol... as the flames of fury continue in Argentina

The Royal Navy is sending a nuclear submarine to the South Atlantic to protect the Falkland Islands from the threat of Argentine military action.

Prime Minister David Cameron has personally approved plans for one of the Navy’s most sophisticated Trafalgar-class submarines to sail to the region.

Significantly, the heavily-armed vessel is set to be in the islands’ waters by April – the 30th anniversary of the start of the 1982 war.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2096265/Nuclear-sub-Falklands-patrol--flames-fury-continue-Argentina.html#ixzz1lOPVMpMb

the HMS Turbulent...ordered on July 28, 1978, probably finished in 6 years....so 1984... Ship is 28 years old, the second oldest sub in this class....Seven ships total in the Trafalgar class...just a bit of info..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trafalgar_class_submarine

ps: yes...we discussed the retrofitting on the...Polar Sea and Polar Star at length..

Going to post this here...because it is kinda bezerk..about 32,000 year old bacteria found in the Arctic in 2005, came back to life when warmed up...

Creatures frozen for 32,000 years still alive

Bacteria found in Arctic tunnel come to life in the lab

critters1.grid-6x2.jpgrichard hoover nasa

NASA astrobiologist Richard Hoover takes ice samples from the permafrost deep inside the U.S. Army's Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory near Fox, Alaska

"A new type of organism discovered in an Arctic tunnel came to life in the lab after being frozen for 32,000 years."

"The deep-freeze bacteria could point to new methods of cryogenics, and they are the sort of biology scientists say might exist on Mars and other planets and moons."

snip

"NASA described the newfound critter as "the first fully described, validated species ever found alive in ancient ice."

"They immediately started swimming when the ice melted," Hoover told LiveScience, adding that the cryopreserved bacteria were instantly ready to eat and multiply."

critters2.grid-6x2.jpg

The new bacterium thrives under a microscope despite having been thawed from ice dating back some 32,000 years, to the Pleistocene era. Living bacteria are stained green. Photo Courtesy Of Asim Bej  /  University of Alabama at Birmingham

Read the full story at....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7019473/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/creatures-frozen-years-still-alive/

now if these organisms came back to life after 32,000 years,  then how about one 20M years old...why not?? 

300/301

gulf accelerator has come to a near halt, i remember we went into this extensively

seems the plan is working to prolong the 10.000yr warm period in the 200.000yr cycle

but unexpected solar max is maxig over predictions

hmmmm....

Biological Hazard in USA on Saturday, 07 April, 2012 at 04:10 (04:10 AM) UTC.

Biohazard name: Unidentified illness (polar bears)

Biohazard level: 4/4 Hazardous

Description

Alaska polar bears, protected under the Endangered Species Act, have joined the list of far-north species afflicted with a mystery illness. An iconic animal that has become a symbol for global awareness of a melting arctic, polar bears are beginning to show up with hair loss and lesions. Polar bear researchers with the U.S. Geological Survey are only halfway into their annual survey in Alaska and they’ve already come across nine bears – six in Barrow and 3 in Kaktovik – with signs of alopecia and skin lesions. The muzzle, face, eyes, ears and neck appear most affected, according to a bulletin published Friday by the agency. “We are seeing it in bears across the Southern Beaufort Sea in Alaska,” said Tony DeGange, a biologist with the USGS in Anchorage. Researchers say they aren't alarmed because the bears seem healthy otherwise. But their curiosity is piqued. They want to know what the condition means, if anything, to the animals’ long-term health and whether there’s any connection to the illnesses recently discovered in other animals that share the same waters.

Large numbers of sick and dying seals were found along Alaska's Arctic coast last summer, followed by a similar but less-severe condition found in Pacific Walrus in the same region during the fall. The combination led to a declaration by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration in December of an Unusual Mortality Event. That brought together agencies and researchers seeking answers about what was happening and why. Both animals suffered skin lesions. The seals also had hair loss. It's not known what is causing the afflictions or whether all the species suffer from the same disease. Polar bears feed on seals. Whether they are feeding on the sick seals, or whether the sick seals have the potential to make the bears ill, isn't known. DeGange calls it "the million dollar question." Hair loss is not uncommon in polar bears – it happens both to bears in the wild and in captivity. The Association of Zoos and Aquariums lists allergies, mites, self-inflicted wounds from rubbing in stressed bears, water quality issues and hormone imbalances as leading suspects for the cause of the problem. The USGS has collected data on polar bears in Alaska every year since 1984. About 13 years ago, during the 1998-99 season, its researchers witnessed a similar spike in hair loss, with 10 of 48 bears captured that year showing signs of hair loss. The cause was never found. In most other years, the condition shows up with much less frequency.

Federal scientists have collected blood and tissue samples from the afflicted bears “to investigate the cause of the symptoms and determine whether there is any relationship between the symptoms observed in polar bears and those reported for arctic pinnipeds from the same geographical region earlier this year,” according to a prepared announcement about the findings. Polar bear observations will wrap up near Prudhoe Bay in early May.

Thanks to DQ for this ...

Tech worker testifies of 'blue screen of death' on oil rig's computer

Crucial drilling monitoring and control system crippled by crashes, says rig's chief electronics technician

Computerworld - A computer that monitored drilling operations on the Deepwater Horizon had been freezing with a "blue screen of death" prior to the explosion that sank the oil rig last April, the chief electronics technician aboard testified Friday at a federal hearing.

[snip]

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9179595/Tech_worker_testifies_of_blue_screen_of_death_on_oil_rig_s_computer

"New research from North Carolina State University finds that gold nanoparticles with a slight positive charge work collectively to unravel DNA's double helix. This finding has ramifications for gene therapy research and the emerging field of DNA-based electronics."

Thanks Surcouf and welcome to CHANI.  That's all we need, to get our DNA unravelled, who could ask for more than that.  Good old science once again discovering something like this, I bet the whole object of the experiments was to find a substance that would unravel DNA and Gold just happened to be it.  I would think it also has many more ramifications than just gene therapy research and the emerging field of DNA-based electronics don't you think?

Guest Surcouf

Hey guys. Soz about the ruse. Still on bancation. Agree the nano gold has such ramifications to ALL life in the gulf. Morgellon 'like' symptoms in the sailors had more to do with synthetic bacteria and 'changed' bacteria in their guts that basically stopped doing what they were supposed to do in a healthy body. Given we have billions of bacteria in our bodies, that all work relatively in harmony, this rapid change will cause all kinds of disaster inside us as livers stop filtering, guts stop processing etc.

Depending on how you view the link between Humans and the planet, you might see this 'synthetic attack' as a means of terraforming the planet from the outside in.

Happy anniversary!

That's odd, I am sure I already posted a reply? Seems to have gone.

Hans ma man!! Is that you? as in "The Great"?

is

A perspective like yours is always welcome mate. I wonder about wiki data being manipulated or written with agendas. Oh, in no way am I implying anything by that, but I do wonder about the correctness of some wiki reports.

there is a lot of bs on wiki but run some threads and check them out julian is doing a great job against those odds.peace

BP Busted, Again: LSU Scientist Proves Fresh Oil Surfacing at Deepwater Horizon Site is from Macondo Reservoir

The debate is over, and both BP and our federal government have some serious explaining to do. Upending repeated denials from the British oil giant and ongoing obfuscation from NOAA officials, a Louisiana State University scientist has confirmed through rigorous testing that oil surfacing in the vicinity of the Deepwater Horizon site – the epicenter of last year’s catastrophic Gulf spill – is indeed coming from BP’s Macondo Prospect

http://www.stuarthsmith.com/bp-busted-again-lsu-scientist-proves-fresh-oil-surfacing-at-deepwater-horizon-site-is-from-macondo-reservoir

bp denied this not long ago if memory is correct sent rov with camera,on cnn,ya.not shocked or stunned all know what there,just memory thing.

Tech worker testifies of 'blue screen of death' on oil rig's computer

Crucial drilling monitoring and control system crippled by crashes, says rig's chief electronics technician

Computerworld - A computer that monitored drilling operations on the Deepwater Horizon had been freezing with a "blue screen of death" prior to the explosion that sank the oil rig last April, the chief electronics technician aboard testified Friday at a federal hearing.

[snip]

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9179595/Tech_worker_testifies_of_blue_screen_of_death_on_oil_rig_s_computer

Guess they don´t want another ¨Blue Screen of Death¨ in Alaska. Bet that Russia has more to do with this decision!!!

July 10, 2012, 1:22 p.m. EDT

BP shelves offshore drilling project in Alaska

BP eyes wind, biofuels in alternative energy (chuckle)

By Angel Gonzalez

BP PLC BP -0.05% is shelving its Liberty offshore drilling project in Alaska, after deciding that the current development plan is not up to the stricter standards the company enacted after the Deepwater Horizon incident.

The project, estimated to cost more than $1 billion, was designed to exploit a large offshore Arctic oil reservoir in the Beaufort Sea. The Liberty field was anticipated to produce about 40,000 barrels of oil a day.

But after an 18-month review of the project's engineering and economics, "BP has decided not to pursue the proposed Liberty project, in its current form," said BP in a statement Tuesday. The company determined that as it currently stands, Liberty "does not meet our test."

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/bp-shelves-offshore-drilling-project-in-alaska-2012-07-10

Don Quixote put a couple links in the shout box.  I am going to put them here...because I think they have to do with bezerk...

http://www.nwitimes.com/business/local/bp-recalls-gasoline-sent-to-region-fuel-distributors/article_d5cce1dc-05c9-5907-8528-8e602f01504c.html

http://posttrib.suntimes.com/14616947-537/bp-starting-recall-of-gas-sold-locally.html

It would seem that BP is recalling fuel it has sold because it's contaminated w/something..possibly water...but lots of people having car troubles after putting it in their cars.

another 301 technique unveiled

Time to test volcano-inspired planet cooling scheme?

As crops wither, Greenland melts and infrastructure buckles under unrelenting heat, Harvard University scientists are beginning to consider a tiny field trial of a technology that could help cool the planet.

They won’t do it unless the plan goes “through some kind of serious public approval process and (is) primarily publicly funded,” David Keith, a physicist and leading geoengineering researcher, told NBC News Wednesday.

The idea is to inject sulfate particles into the stratosphere where they combine with water vapor to form aerosols that reflect some of the sun’s rays before they reach earth. It essentially mimics the effect of a volcanic eruption.

But, ironically, doing so could deplete the ozone layer that protects us from harmful ultraviolet rays. That’s because the aerosols increase the reactive surface area for the conversion of chlorine (present from the release of now-banned chlorofluorocarbons) to a form that destroys ozone. The question is, how much ozone would be lost, and what benefit would be gained in the process?

“We think it makes sense to do some in situ experiments to actually get a better understanding of the ozone loss,” Keith said.

The details for any such experiment are not yet final, nor have he and his colleague, atmospheric scientist James Anderson, submitted a proposal.

That’s in contrast to a recent report in The Guardian that the pair is planning to conduct an experiment in New Mexico within a year that will “involve the release of tens or hundreds of kilograms of particles to measure the impacts on ozone chemistry.”

When asked by NBC News about the report, Keith said it “is substantially fabricated” and written in a way “to make us look like cowboys out to mess with the climate for profit.”

“We are just the opposite of that.”

The scientific community, however, is beginning to consider outdoor tests of geoengineering schemes “with careful experiments where you really ask nature questions,” Keith said.

Based on modeling studies, the current balance of data “to me suggests that a small amount of sulfate aerosol geoengineering would definitely have risk, but would have benefits that are much larger than the risk,” Keith said.

A controlled field experiment, he added, would help the researchers better understand the risks and benefits and thus help policy makers decide if the technologies should be pursued.

“If we knew precisely how much ozone loss there was as a function of water vapor and sulfate and chlorine, there would be no reason to do the experiment,” Keith said. “The point is we don’t.”

For some, the mere idea of geoengineering the planet serves as a distraction to efforts to curb emissions of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases that are causing the climate to change.

Other studies pin the schemes as too costly and fraught with unintended consequences such as increasing rainfall.

For Keith, the prospect geoengineering the climate could be a good idea, especially for people in parts of the developing world who are likely to experience crop losses due to climate change.

“But I’m not advocating that we actually do it now … we need a broad and serious research program,” he said.

John Roach is a contributing writer for NBCNews.com. To learn more about him, check out his website. For more of our Future of Technology series, watch the featured video below.

http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/futureoftech/time-test-volcano-inspired-planet-cooling-scheme-912895