The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

The BEZERK Continuation thread on TCP

Guest BHD

Thanks for your input Anomalie.

Maybe Tesla's invention is not a weapon, not a device to do anything at all, but is a discovery of how to connect with the natural rythms and flows of energy throughout the universe >>> not just Earth.

In our 3D state,a physical 'thing' is possibly required to open that door, but once connected, and 'riding the waves' maybe any outcome is possible, depending on what your intent is. If a weapo, you can use it to do nasty stuff, like creat EQs or even a reverse weapon (rEMP) where by all energy is sucked out of a weapon and transferred elsewhere? If a healing tool, then energy could be directed to a living entity or area.

I think maybe our mind set and tech of the day limits what could be achieved and manifested. Back in the day, power was the big thing, and how to get it from A to B efficiently. Tesla would seem to have by passed everything with this!! But then how could anyone make any money off it, and hence form a need, and control mechanism over humanity?

Regarding what might happen to a living person, in terms of energy input output.... I personally cant see shrivelled up 'mummys' devoid of life force, rather I think its the connectivity, the power to invent, and maybe in the negative sense, the disconnect from the universe? Again it would come down to intent.

As physical and mental beings with subconciousness connecting 'somewhere' (am not religeous btw) the means of connecting to this aether might be achieved via meditation, drug assisted, or some form of substance ingestion, where as machinery and electrical enrgy devices need a physical connect.

I'm going over the same ground, but is slightly different. The end result is that ultimately tech is not required! I think that's where Tesla got to as well.

In relation to OMEGA, the oil wells got me, and the fact that there are over 4,500 in the GoM makes for an interesting ponder.

Something I have been trying to sort in my head is the existance of the intelligent oil, or organism, or augie, and how it connects. Part of me says it is a natural part of the Earth, part of me says it exists not just in our realm, but in many dimensions/densities. Part of me says its a universal thing that links all worlds.

I had a great chat with Nexed the other day, and he mentioned a word I dont know (and cant remember!) which in its simplest form relates 'space' to being more like a liquid or substance, NOT EMPTY VACUUM, and that if you imagine the ripples in a pond, but now in 3D, you get a pretty amazing  ripple pattern! Some how I think the organism fits in to this somewhere, riding those waves, or indeed IS those waves.

Anyway, I could ramble all day, but am more interested in hearing other ideas to allow me to make some better connections.

BP denies report of oil leak in Gulf

BP issued a quick and emphatic denial Thursday after reports began circulating on the Internet about new leaks in its Macondo well, source of a massive Gulf of Mexico oil spill last year.

"None of this is true," the British oil giant said in a statement in response to reports it had deployed boats and containment boom to the well site. It noted the well was capped in July of last year, permanently sealed in September, and continues to be monitored.

"BP also downplayed speculation that an oily sheen spotted elsewhere in the Gulf late last week was fed by leaks in two of its exploration wells, plugged years ago, in Green Canyon block 504 off the coast of central Louisiana.

BP deployed remotely operated vehicles over the weekend to survey the two wells. One was confirmed to be secure. At the other, samples were taken of "silty water" found near the well head, but preliminary test results showed no trace of oil or natural gas, company spokesman Daren Beaudo said.

Other companies with operations in the area, including Enterprise Products Partners and Shell Oil, also were notified by the Coast Guard about the sheen but found no leaks".

Read more: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/business/7703686.html#ixzz1VUO2xMgw

Read more: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/business/7703686.html#ixzz1VUNpYfaL

Brain-eating amoebas blamed in three deaths

(CNN) -- It's eerie but it's true: Three people have died this summer after suffering rare infections from a waterborne amoeba that destroys the brain.

This is the time of year when there is an uptick in cases. The amoebas flourish in the heat -- especially during the summer months in the South, thriving in warm waters where people swim.

Health officials usually record about two to three cases in a given year -- 1980 was the highest with eight deaths. And most of the time, they occur in children and teenagers.

"These are rare infections, but super tragic for families," said Jonathan Yoder, the waterborne disease and outbreak surveillance coordinator at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "We don't want to minimize how hard it is for families."

RELATED TOPICS

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Microbiology

Children's Health

The amoeba, called Naegleria fowleri, is the only type that infects humans and is more than 95% lethal. The first death in 2011 occurred in June in Louisiana, according to the CDC.

A 16-year-old died Saturday after becoming infected by an amoeba in Brevard County, Florida, according to CNN's affiliate WFTV. The amoeba could have entered the teen's body as the teen swam in a nearby river.

more at link

http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/08/17/amoeba.kids.deaths/index.html

Florida/Louisianna....hmmmm

From someone close to Rubicon and still in the loop:

"They are planning to launch another The Third Idea riddle into the already staggering complexity of BEZERK intel ... and we are talking real Radiation Implosion here Acolyte, ... making Fuch's theory look like childs-play... and it's on the table now."

:-X

"They are planning to launch another The Third Idea riddle into the already staggering complexity of BEZERK intel ... and we are talking real Radiation Implosion here Acolyte, ... making Fuch's theory look like childs-play... and it's on the table now."

hmmm, that sounds suspiciously like a reference to Andrei Sakharov's ideas on how to get bigger and better thermonuclear explosions.

So, was his Third Idea to IMPLODE the atom, instead of explode it?  I wonder where all that 'bang' energy would go if they did that?

Well I'll be Fuch'd ...

from wikipedia:

"In late 1943, Fuchs transferred along with Peierls to Columbia University, in New York City, to work on the Manhattan Project. Although Fuchs was "an asset" of GRU in Britain, his "control" was transferred to the NKGB when he moved to New York. From August 1944 Fuchs worked in the Theoretical Physics Division at Los Alamos, New Mexico, under Hans Bethe. His chief area of expertise was the problem of imploding the fissionable core of the plutonium bomb. At one point, Fuchs did calculation work that Edward Teller had refused to do because of lack of interest. He was the author of techniques (such as the still-used Fuchs-Nordheim method) for calculating the energy of a fissile assembly which goes highly prompt critical. Later, he also filed a patent with John von Neumann, describing a method to initiate fusion in a thermonuclear weapon with an implosion trigger. Fuchs was one of the many Los Alamos scientists present at the Trinity test."

On a side note, I also learned that it was Fuch's 'evidence' that lead to the Rosenbergs being hung as traitors for passing US nuclear secrets to the Soviets.  I happen to have a lot of intel from that time, which proves that the USA GAVE those secrets AND materials to Stalin during the WWII Lend Lease program.  And every shipment was signed off by a "HH" - which later turned out to be - Harry Hopkins.  There is also a hard-to-find book on this subject, called "From Major Jordan's Diaries" - which documents the extent of what happened.  I found a free pdf of the book online - if you are an American over 30 - read this and weep. http://arcticbeacon.com/books/Maj_Geo_Racey_Jordan-FROM_MAJOR_JORDANS_DIARIES.pdf

Well I'll be Fuch'd ...

from wikipedia:

"In late 1943, Fuchs transferred along with Peierls to Columbia University, in New York City, to work on the Manhattan Project. Although Fuchs was "an asset" of GRU in Britain, his "control" was transferred to the NKGB when he moved to New York. From August 1944 Fuchs worked in the Theoretical Physics Division at Los Alamos, New Mexico, under Hans Bethe. His chief area of expertise was the problem of imploding the fissionable core of the plutonium bomb. At one point, Fuchs did calculation work that Edward Teller had refused to do because of lack of interest. He was the author of techniques (such as the still-used Fuchs-Nordheim method) for calculating the energy of a fissile assembly which goes highly prompt critical. Later, he also filed a patent with John von Neumann, describing a method to initiate fusion in a thermonuclear weapon with an implosion trigger. Fuchs was one of the many Los Alamos scientists present at the Trinity test."

On a side note, I also learned that it was Fuch's 'evidence' that lead to the Rosenbergs being hung as traitors for passing US nuclear secrets to the Soviets.  I happen to have a lot of intel from that time, which proves that the USA GAVE those secrets AND materials to Stalin during the WWII Lend Lease program.  And every shipment was signed off by a "HH" - which later turned out to be - Harry Hopkins.  There is also a hard-to-find book on this subject, called "From Major Jordan's Diaries" - which documents the extent of what happened.  I found a free pdf of the book online - if you are an American over 30 - read this and weep. http://arcticbeacon.com/books/Maj_Geo_Racey_Jordan-FROM_MAJOR_JORDANS_DIARIES.pdf

WOW snappy detective work there Nexus, You are a formidable investigative journalist  :)

plus there's a whole wiki tab on Radiation Implosion

Radiation implosion was first developed by Klaus Fuchs and John von Neumann in the United States, as part of their work on the original "Classical Super" hydrogen bomb design. Their work resulted in a secret patent filed in 1946, and later given to the USSR by Fuchs as part of his nuclear espionage. However, their scheme was not the same as used in the final hydrogen bomb design, and neither the American nor the Soviet programs were able to make use of it directly in developing the hydrogen bomb (its value would only become apparent after the fact). A modified version of the Fuchs-von Neumann scheme was incorporated into the "George" shot of Operation Greenhouse.[1]

<snip>

Some chinese documents showed that chinese scientists used a different method to make radiation implosion. According to these documents, X-ray lens but not reflector should be used to transfer the energy from primary to secondary during the making of the first chinese H-Bomb. ?most of these chinese documents are in chinese language, for example, http://www.math.mun.ca/~xzhao/chinesearticles/ZhangSC2011paper.doc?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation_implosion

So what are the implications for bezerk regarding radiation implosion?

The OMEGA plan could be close to full implementation? .. who knows  ???

So what are the implications for bezerk regarding radiation implosion?

The OMEGA plan could be close to full implementation? .. who knows  ???

Okay, I'm thinking - if there has been a recent breakthrough behind the scenes on radiation implosion technology, then it would be that they can achieve their 'bang' in a one-stage fusion capsule, or better.

This extract gives an idea of the size of the explosions achievable with Staged Radiation Implosions:

"The power output of a fusion capsule is noteworthy. The largest bomb ever exploded had a yield of 50 Mt, almost all produced by its final fusion stage. Since 50 Mt is 2.1x10^17 joules, the power produced during the burn was around 5.3x10^24 watts. This is more than one percent of the entire power output of the Sun (4.3x10^26 watts)!! The peak output was possibly even greater. (emphasis added)

<snip>

The Teller-Ulam fusion bomb described so far is called a "two stage bomb". The fission trigger (the first stage) compresses the fusion capsule (the second stage). As powerful as the trigger is, there is a limit to how large a capsule it can compress in the brief time available. If a still bigger bomb is desired, then the explosion of the fusion secondary can be used to compress and explode a larger third stage. Each stage can be 10-100 times the size of the previous stage. The 50 Mt bomb mentioned above was a three stage weapon."

http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Library/Teller.html

Well I'll be Fuch'd ...

from wikipedia:

In University I studied Nuclear Physics among other subjects.  I saw the 'plans' the Rosenbergs allegedly passed on to the Soviets. What the Rosenbergs were supposed to have and was so top secret it was hidden in a watermelon, simply would not work! Somebody drew a few circles on a piece of paper and said "this is the great secret"  The Rosenbergs were put to death protesting their innocence for something that was a decoy at best. Actual nuclear devices are really very simple.

Guest BHD

That's odd, I am sure I already posted a reply? Seems to have gone.

Hans ma man!! Is that you? as in "The Great"?

A perspective like yours is always welcome mate. I wonder about wiki data being manipulated or written with agendas. Oh, in no way am I implying anything by that, but I do wonder about the correctness of some wiki reports.

Guest BHD

hmmm, that sounds suspiciously like a reference to Andrei Sakharov's ideas on how to get bigger and better thermonuclear explosions.

So, was his Third Idea to IMPLODE the atom, instead of explode it?  I wonder where all that 'bang' energy would go if they did that?

Duncan, what I find really interesting about this is that where as our world and universe seems to be based upon explosions and releases of matter, we dont see or hear much about implosions or what they do, or where they go!

This third idea they are introducing, regarding implosion, is well, a reverse explosion is it not?

If that is the case, then it would be a directing of energy and radiation inwards, rather than outwards. To where the energy goes, I dont know.

With that in mind, could it be a 'clunky attempt' to rival the new reverse-EMP tech that the Chinese supposedly have? As demonstrated on the British subs?

A device like that may not neccesarily be a weapon either. In the case of Fukushima, it could be employed to suck out all the rads from an area.

Again, to where, and controlled how? I dont know. Maybe Omega arrays have something to do with it.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/storm_watch_stories3&stormfile=scientists_say_japan_quake_d_180811?ref=ccbox_weather_topstories

“The March 11 earthquake destroyed the ocean floor with fissures and mud slides. We discovered that the deep sea organisms which used to be there were totally eliminated or replaced by new species,” said ocean biologist Katsunori Fujikura.

What the team also found inside the fissure were white, gelatine-like deposits; clods of bacteria that react with methane gas to seep through the cracks of the ground.

Fujikura said the bacteria could irreversibly damage the deep sea eco-system as they produce toxic substances, making the sea bed inhabitable for other organisms.

“The bacteria produce hydrogen sulphite, which is toxic for other organisms, so, they can no longer live there,” said Fujikura.

Read more at the link

Guest BHD

Going to post this global incident map...It can be used for many different things...from bacterial infections run amuk to earthquakes  ww...

http://outbreaks.globalincidentmap.com/home.php

Here is another one that I use if you want to compare....

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

One thing to note Phillipbbg, is that RSOE-EDIS has and continues to be hacked and items placed where they should not be.

Read that either way. If the hackers are 'players' then the info they drop might be a warning to others. Or they might just be bored uni students.

But, just keep that in mind when using this site. Back it up with another for confirmation, which hopefully doesnt use IT for their own confirmation!

Going to post this global incident map...It can be used for many different things...from bacterial infections run amuk to earthquakes  ww...

http://outbreaks.globalincidentmap.com/home.php

Here is another one that I use if you want to compare....

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

One thing to note Phillipbbg, is that RSOE-EDIS has and continues to be hacked and items placed where they should not be.

Read that either way. If the hackers are 'players' then the info they drop might be a warning to others. Or they might just be bored uni students.

But, just keep that in mind when using this site. Back it up with another for confirmation, which hopefully doesnt use IT for their own confirmation!

Thanks for the heads up  :(... I do however try to match up with seismic charts and quake reports but that is only for crust crunches so to speak... why do they have to play with sites like this or is it PTB playing...Sheeesh I will have to break out the stethoscope at this rate...

Another splashzone perhaps....

Mysterious Fish Kills strike Fujian

"XIAMEN, Fujian - Fish farms along the Minjiang River in the Shuikou Township section of East China's Fujian province have been hit by a wave of fish kills in recent days, but the cause has yet to be determined, local authorities said on Sunday.

Some 9,000 tanks of fish, including about 8,000 in Shuikou town and some 1,000 in Huangtian town, were reported dead as of Saturday, according to a release from the government of Gutian county, which administers the two townships.

One tank usually holds 3,500 to 5,000 fish."

snip

Only hundreds of fish in a tank would die if the level of dissolved oxygen is insufficient. We also found that the fish turned white after they died. That is abnormal, and that phenomenon doesn't occur with deaths from oxygen insufficiency," he said.

"The water is black and has something like oil on the surface."

He said it was strange that the fish kills began in Huangtian town, which lies at the upper reaches of the river, and then in his lower village.

According to Huang's estimation, the number of dead fish could exceed 10 million.

more at link

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/cndy/2011-09/05/content_13615538.htm

txs Reddwolf

Thanks Breezy and Redd, this is surely developing.  :)

ps. didn't someone post this on another thread today? with a "calling Aco" note? damn I cant keep track with all the posts :(

ps. didn't someone post this on another thread today? with a "calling Aco" note? damn I cant keep track with all the posts :(

and I....as always am most likely late to the party....LOL...so if they did Aco...it's ok too...one of us can remove this one...it just seemed so very pertinent to bezerk, I had to post it.....breezy..

and I....as always am most likely late to the party....LOL...so if they did Aco...it's ok too...one of us can remove this one...it just seemed so very pertinent to bezerk, I had to post it.....breezy..

Lol Noooooooo Breezy dont remove this one and you never late to the party, ever!  Leave it here:) it fits well here.

(I will look for the post were it was mentioned and post a comment there too )