The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

The BEZERK Continuation thread on TCP

Your post seems very out of character Blue ET 

everything ok with you?

Exactly the point Phil just keep reading up on this stuff by people that have no knowledge at all in hands on reality, getting highly sick of the bullshit and disinformation been fed to my friends here on Chani by impostors, I actually want to protect the integrity of not only this thread but Chani as a whole. Been sitting on my hands for far to long, have decided to get off them and do something about it at last. Just blasted Miles Johnston for not doing due diligence on the subject ie, check with source before you promote unknowns coming out of the wood work with stuff that is so highly classified they would not have gotten near any of it to know anything about it. Shit I got close and lost everything including my liberty and everything I owned and held dear. And i have a 25 year history of it to fall back on while the newbies profess to know it all from their lounge chairs. Good grief enough is enough.  

• Like 11

Just brief add on here, I have diligently tried to not be a harbinger of bad news, that is why I have down played the black goo saga for all these years. But now others are sensationalizing it to promote themselves and their egos. If they had a truth about them I'd let it run, but they don't know the subject or are confusing it with something else altogether. So now it's time for me to step forward and tell it like it is, Good or bad.

Just a day or two ago I asked someone on the inside if they would like to step forward with some more info on this subject, they declined and with good reason. They wanted to protect themselves. If you are connected to deep black military projects, you don't speak out if you wish to go on breathing, so it's up to me, as a civilian to fill the void. I have no allegiance and I'm obviously not scared to stand up, so if you don't hear it from me you might never know the whole story, the real truth, so I am taking that task to hand............very soon.       

• Like 11

Eagerly awaiting this Blue! Thanks for having the fortitude to stand up and tell the truth about your experiences!

• Like 6

Thanks for being you Blue---------------- 8)I have learnt a lot from you---but please be careful--sending you strength and protective thoughts--------Nick.

• Like 5

YES!  ;D BlueET is skilled at racing and dealing with dangerous racetracks. He's done that for decades!  

• Like 1

Well shades of 2010 and Bezerk!! Beginning to wonder if I have somehow ended up back in 2010. Good vs evil, and mind control tactics.  This is where personal discernment and perception come into the picture.  I too am reminded of Bulla, how he was treated, what his perception of that treatment was, and how it affected his information, and the treatment of it.

Blue, I cannot tell you to risk your life putting out certain information that you have, that we aren't privilege too at this time. I can only encourage you to do so IF you feel we need that information in order to come to the absolute truth about it all. I don't know if I had been through what you have told us you have been, if I would have the courage to take that step, and only you know if you do. I did find the info in those videos very interesting, because you can tell by my one post on Jade Helm, that I was making some of the same connections that the videos made, before I had even watched them. Also found it very interesting that the post I made quoting OP's posts on Bezerk was then buried in short order. That alone gave me reason to feel that Acolyte's info was 100% correct, and once again confirmed for me that the organism is certainly not here for our benefit.   I also am not sure I buy into the "bad" organism having been rendered inactive, by the "good" organism.  I feel that once it was activated, there is no way to stop the effects it's terra forming has already done to this earth, and the resulting effects that will have on we humans. I rather tend to believe it's morphed into something a little harder to determine or find. I am no scientist, or PhD, by any stretch of the imagination, I can only go on the information I receive, that's why I feel all information is important and relative, whether or not all of us agree with it's presentation, or who presents it

The real question I have, is WHO exactly benefits from conclusions we draw from the info and disinfo provided by different factions.  It is amazing to me, to see us still at the point we were 5 years ago. Meanwhile everyone and their brother seems to have gotten involved to try to make us believe their version, is the right one.

• Like 13

Well shades of 2010 and Bezerk!! Beginning to wonder if I have somehow ended up back in 2010. Good vs evil, and mind control tactics.  This is where personal discernment and perception come into the picture.  I too am reminded of Bulla, how he was treated, what his perception of that treatment was, and how it affected his information, and the treatment of it.

Blue, I cannot tell you to risk your life putting out certain information that you have, that we aren't privilege too at this time. I can only encourage you to do so IF you feel we need that information in order to come to the absolute truth about it all. I don't know if I had been through what you have told us you have been, if I would have the courage to take that step, and only you know if you do. I did find the info in those videos very interesting, because you can tell by my one post on Jade Helm, that I was making some of the same connections that the videos made, before I had even watched them. Also found it very interesting that the post I made quoting OP's posts on Bezerk was then buried in short order. That alone gave me reason to feel that Acolyte's info was 100% correct, and once again confirmed for me that the organism is certainly not here for our benefit.   I also am not sure I buy into the "bad" organism having been rendered inactive, by the "good" organism.  I feel that once it was activated, there is no way to stop the effects it's terra forming has already done to this earth, and the resulting effects that will have on we humans. I rather tend to believe it's morphed into something a little harder to determine or find. I am no scientist, or PhD, by any stretch of the imagination, I can only go on the information I receive, that's why I feel all information is important and relative, whether or not all of us agree with it's presentation, or who presents it

The real question I have, is WHO exactly benefits from conclusions we draw from the info and disinfo provided by different factions.  It is amazing to me, to see us still at the point we were 5 years ago. Meanwhile everyone and their brother seems to have gotten involved to try to make us believe their version, is the right one.

Yep I hear you Breezy, I have been quiet on this subject to long is the problem. I allowed Miles Johnson and the like to run wild with this stuff without holding them to account. I have since roasted him for not getting back to me, ever! after the David Griffin interviews, Miles just went bush with people of no credibility on his shows. I have since learnt he went on semi mainstream TV in the UK with an audience of over 2 million made a mockery of the subject. Now it's hard to repair the damage he might have done to displaying the real story behind all this, of which I'm one of the few and only civilian that can do so. He has made my job harder by not seeking any facts, or credible witnesses, I'm not saying everyone he interviewed was full of shit, just most of them!

Anyway I'm attempting to repair the damage and get a show together (TV) in one format or other to progress with this subject in a sane and creditable manor. (I hope LOL)     

• Like 10

quoting from Blue's post above

"Fujikura said the bacteria could irreversibly damage the deep sea eco-system as they produce toxic substances, making the sea bed inhabitable for other organisms."

and adding this  tx Reddwolf

TV: Mystery ‘green goo’ decimating fishing on West Coast — “Like ectoplasm in Ghostbusters” — Experts: “About as severe as we could ever anticipate… Lot of unusual things going on” — “We’re not catching any fish… Never as bad as right now… Almost non-existent… Worst season ever” (PHOTO)

"Business in Vancouver (weekly newspaper), Jul 20, 2015 (emphasis added): When north coast fishermen set their nets on June 9 [they] pulled up thick blankets of slime… Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO) has determined the slime to be a “goo” of phytoplankton… To make matters worse, as of mid-July, Skeena River sockeye – with a predicted run size of 3.5 million – were a no-show… as of mid-July, only 130,000 had returned… “As far as sockeye salmon… this is about as severe as we could ever anticipate,” said University of BC biologist Tony Farrell… warm water is believed to be changing the food web… Initial numbers show a much lower than expected sockeye run for both the Nass and Skeena in Northern B.C. The problem is most pronounced on Vancouver Island… Fishing bans have been implemented on several Vancouver Island rivers to protect trout, steelhead and salmon stocks. Closures in other parts of B.C. are also being implemented…"

snip

http://enenews.com/tv-like-ectoplasm-ghostbusters-major-problem-west-coast-fishermen-pulling-thick-blankets-slime-instead-fish-experts-about-severe-could-anticipate-lot-unusual-going-catching-fish-never-bad

ok now green goo  warm waters uh huh, lots being blamed on "warm waters" these days

• Like 8

STRATEGIC POSITIONING (we've got to do our own!) share BlueET articles, book, stories, interviews, YouTube videos, blog, thoughts as much as we can everywhere on the net. Once to the forefront it will be difficult for people to deny his sovereignty on the subject and it will also protect him. A gradual sharing and the publishing of the YT TV production will be the go (BlueET, you're a fighter and you're not afraid, but get ready to be to the forefront because you'll be facing unrelentless 'bullies').  

• Like 1

Didn't we hear how Lake Baikal, in Russia had the organism also?  Didn't Putin deep sea dive in it?  My how things have changed in a couple years!

Baikal 'no longer the cleanest lake on Earth'

July 14, 2015

Olga Gertcyk

"Scientist warns of 'environmental disaster' due to 'irreversible' pollution in world's deepest and oldest lake."

information_items_3234.jpg

Diseased sponge  - some giving the appearance of  'disgusting black slime' - is rife in parts of the lake; elsewhere household waste has been thrown into Baikal in 'massive' quantities. Picture: Mikhail Grachev

"Humans are having a dire impact on the lake, which Russians have long boasted as one of the cleanest - if not the cleanest - on the planet, says expert  Dr Oleg Timoshkin, researcher from the Limnology Institute of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences in Irkutsk. 

The respected Baikal analyst paints a worrying, even alarming, account of the damage to its waters. 

Diseased sponge  - some giving the appearance of  'disgusting black slime' - is rife in parts of the lake; elsewhere household waste has been thrown into Baikal in 'massive' quantities;  the underwater lake habitat around the resort of Listvyanka in Irkutsk region amounts to an 'environmental disaster'; while at Severobaikalsk water samples showed the lake was 'dead' and facing 'intensive bacteriological decay'.

snip

'It is possible to assume that it's happening because of green-blue saprophyte algae. But in my opinion, sponges first develop diseases, die, and only then the notorious algae pops up. 

'I don't think the algae causes the death but they do go hand-in-hand with the disease. I'm quite sure that human factor is huge here.'

He said: 'Imagine very beautiful beaches and the coast covered with disgusting black slime. It's something totally out-of-place for Baikal, it resembles black oil waves. The coast has never looked like this before. The amounts are crazy, don't believe it someone says anything different.'

There are acute problems close to urban settlements around the lake. "

inside_algae_on_the_shore_new.jpg

inside_algae_on_the_shore.jpg

"Imagine very beautiful beaches and the coast covered with disgusting black slime. It's something totally out-of-place for Baikal, it resembles black oil waves.' Pictures: Mikhail Grachev, Limnological Institute, Boris Slepnev

snip

'It is possible to say that an environmental disaster happened at the bottom of Listvennichny Bay, and it will require at least half of century to change things. 

'The second area affected most severely is 8-10km west of Severobaikalsk. There is not even oxygen in the water taken from somewhere  on the local coast. Baikal is dead there. 

'Arguably, there is intensive bacteriological decay going on there.'"

http://siberiantimes.com/ecology/casestudy/features/f0132-baikal-no-longer-the-cleanest-lake-on-earth/

Seems that in Blue's one post above, changes on the sea floor were where  bad things begin to happen, which then makes it impossible for any kind of life forms to exist.  Same thing happening in the Pacific Ocean and the GOM.  Not saying humans aren't responsible to a point, but this Lake did not get into this condition over night from that, perhaps something else is to blame. Something the news doesn't know, or doesn't care to talk about.

• Like 9

Black Goo and a Dead Forest (DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON? HOW TO HELP?)

Posted By: Lymerick

Date: Thursday, 23-Jul-2015 16:26:36

Published on May 29, 2015

I went to Larch Mountain today and was utterly sickened by the condition of our beloved National forest. Has anyone else noticed the tarry stuff on the trees of the forests? The black goo has a kind of consistency which sticks to whatever touches it. There are no animals, no birds, and much of the plant life has died. I would have done a video on this but my camera battery was near the end of its life so I took photos instead while I could. I would love to know if anyone else has seen this as well. Please circulate my videos; I greatly appreciate it. God Bless.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=22896

• Like 7

From Aco posting GLP 2011

Huge Contingent of DynCorp Personnel now setting up safe perimeters around Egyptian Pyramids (Giza) 

Diplomatic cables(contact) said they just appeared out of nowhere. Probably Xe as one "observer" noticed the Xe logo on the equipment and epaulets. At least five Blackhawks started flying in personnel and equipment from around 03:30 AM this morning. This went on for 4 hours. First reported 2 hours ago.

Egyptian Security Personnel offered no resistance and relinquished (abandoned their posts) their control peacefully. 

.. .

UPATE:5
Observer says he spoke to one of the Marines, A Sgt Kipler. He said those being evacuated have till 18:00 hours to get to rendezvous point 05 here.
After 18:00 they clearing out.

UPDATE:4
it's now clear/obvious they not expecting to evacuate a large number "people/Americans" from this hub.
Probably only VIP's and other high ranking diplomats.

UPDATE:3
ok, one of the white tents has a "Red Cross/Crescent Moon" banner in front of it.

UPDATE:2
Observer reporting about two dozen US Marines arriving from they US Embassy. They setting Up two large white tents and a large banner with "05 EVACUATION HUB" on it.

(The poster "rphunter" on this thread who said it might be for evacuation could be spot on )

UPDATE:1
Reports of some localized skirmishes with civilians going on now.

Last Edited by acolyte on 01/30/2011 07:28 AM

Ok so I arrive 4 years later (see coevolution thread) and the steel covers that used to guard the vents or shafts at the back of the 2nd pyramid at Giza have been removed and no doubt something was extracted then the shafts are filled with sand and left unattended without the steel plates being replaced because now there is nothing to protect. 

Until I replace a facsimile of what was taken >:D

me tell you thread 

army with blak name water take and move sacred thing from sacred pyramid
blak army make war on purpos 4 distract while thy take thing

post-9-0-10556100-1437726199_thumb.jpg

• Like 16

Morgellons and Black Goo...

Q. Hey Lynn, can you do a reading on black goo. It is a hot topic. How it relates to Morgellons. Is it actually built up of our collective bad thoughts or bad karma? Did we create it or is it AI? It's in many scifi movies too.

A. When I think on black goo, it is somewhat naturally occurring, but based on man made toxic ingredients. I see the base of it being a toxic tar looking element that when exposed to the environment attracts other elements (like a magnet). The attraction of the other elements is "bad" (for lack of a better term) for the elements, but helps to neutralize the tar looking substance and prevent its spread (keeps the tar in tact so I cannot spread), therefore, good for the earth.

This black goo substance that is accumulating on the ocean floor was discovered, and I see that when scientists initially came into contact with it they became very sick (Morgellons). It was realized then that this substance could be used in minute amounts as an effective (non blatant) chemical weapon.

The substance itself wasn't created or invented, and the real "art" they were trying to discover was how to administer it to designated areas. I get that some people are immune to this substance too, which created an even greater curiosity (and also the realization that a cure could be made).

I don't see it tied to our thoughts, and the karma feels tied to the earth (or those trying to take over the earth as some kind of man made / natural defense). It does have a certain magnetic property to it, but I don't see life to it. I get the reason it is in sci-fi movies is because of the instant (and violent) reactions it can cause. It is very mysterious in appearance, texture and effectiveness. The slightest exposure can effect the nervous system almost immediately.

Q. What are the strings that appear in the skin (like threads)?

A. When the body is exposed to the toxin I see a skin reaction occur, and in more extreme cases open sores start to form. I get these sores have a "smell" to them that may not be blatant to humans, but certain parasites are drawn to them when they are in the open air. (I get an image of fruit flies being drawn to cider vinegar.) These parasites are all around but the sores in conjunction with the altered body chemistry makes what would normally be something benign in our environment into something toxic. These parasites get into the irritated skin sores and start laying eggs, and make more parasites. I get the more mature parasites have the visual appearance of thread (I see it like a worm in my mind).

(I also get that if you suspect you have this condition, cover any skin irritation, even with vaseline to prevent these parasites from getting into your body. This will greatly increase chances of recovery.)

Q. Lynn, Could you please do a reading on Harald Kautz Vella from Germany? He says he has a cure for Morgellons. Thanks.

A. I see Harald Kautz Vella as being genuine and he does have a cure. It isn't 100% effective, slow to work, but definitely is making strides in this area. I see his idea being based on homeopathic theories that you need to treat like with like, just a much more milder form of it (similar to how immunization work). If you take black goo and highly dilute it (or extract something from it) you can slowly give it to the patient and let their immune system build a response to it. I see that once it is effective, the body will "push out" the toxin and parasites that react to it through the skin (looks much worse before it gets better), but there is hope of a recovery.

And that is all I have for this reading. Thank you. Love and light-

Source http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au/search?updated-min=2015-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2016-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=50

• Like 8

RESURRECTING MONSTER VIRUS : SCIENTISTS AWAKEN BUG LAID DORMANT IN FROZEN SIBERIAN WASTELANDS FOR 30,000 YEARS.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3226578/Resurrecting-monster-virus-Scientists-awaken-bug-laid-dormant-frozen-Siberian-wastelands-30-000-years.html

"The regions in which these giant microbes have been found are coveted for their mineral resources, especially oil, and will become increasingly accessible for industrial exploitation as more of the ice melts away"

• Like 12

One of the latest Japanese Anime released this season in October hitting nerve. (There are more, like with the story of Antarctic Ice Cube literally oozing black stuff for the invasion of Earth...)

Please take a look on the images.

Huge Jellyfish with Black blood/body fluid?

The jellyfish actually is a hybrid of human with jellyfish? Jellyfish that has a spine and a human head...mmmmmm.

The intel work for info release to warn some other intel agents?

For what we already know and speculated, I can't just laugh off these stuff anymore...(´Д`)

post-11-0-37909400-1445077263_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-49269400-1445077231_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-74734500-1445077288_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-65129100-1445077208_thumb.jpg

Kagewani Episode 3 Eng Sub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MpyaaMwwHE

• Like 6

from Nex Ed, I'll be posting this on all related threads I can find

Hi all

Seems like this guy is aware of the stuff Aco and the Rubicon station team were talking about.

He’s writing stuff over at Veteran’s Today under the name of Jack Heart.

Check out some of his correspondence with us in relation to an article we are republishing from VT below.

Note the B-Z transition reference, if that aint a BEZERK reference nothing is!  

Also looks like the Germans probably DID find the black ‘goo’ when they went down and explored and staked out their chunks of Antarctica before WWII.

Anyway, we have a lead with the bacteria reference.

Please put it up on CHANI, and the BEZERK thread as you see fit.

Am bcc’ing this to some others.

The only thing left out is his mention that whatever this ‘black goo’ is, it is as serious as it gets.

It seems to me that he has yet another perspective or piece of the jigsaw puzzle.

The other pieces that I am keeping are:
- the Alec Newald ETs that were trying to figure out a way to negate the stuff on those islands south of the Falklands back in the 70s
- the David Griffin research on the suicided Marconi scientists, who seemed to be connected to ‘programmable hydraulic/transmission fluids’
- Acolyte and the Rand-based Rubicon revealers who released the above in real-time through the BEZERK thread at GLP
- Ditto for the release of the CHANI material, which also makes reference to oil becoming deadly and not being used.
There are a growing number of others claiming intel on all the above, and getting a ‘name’ for this being ‘their’ topic; and there are even products available relating to this.  Klaus’s stuff makes we wary.  Corey Goode’s stuff - well I don’t know - but the background context I agree with.

Behind the scenes, my own contacts confirm that this is as about as serious as it gets.  Lots of ETs working on it, but getting nowhere.

Acolyte and Rubicon team all believed that those that created this stuff are coming back very soon, and that the ‘cavalry’ would arrive at the same time.  I never did figure out who was who, and I’m not sure that they knew for sure either.  

Maybe Jack is right and it is that bacteria.  Acolyte always said that the ‘organism’ hitch-hiked on favoured mediums, i.e. oil and water.

AI, or AI bacteria - heck maybe even bacteria IS AI by some definition when you look at it.

The Rubicon team (who sit above all known intel agencies in the hierarchy) believed that from January 19th 2011 onwards - that ‘it’ would ‘happen’.  But they also discussed that China (who has the ability to negate or protect somehow from/with this organism) said that we have until at least 2016.

China was onto this years ago - they either have a direct relationship with the originators behind this ‘threat’ or they have a relationship with those that can negate it.  Those time-locked briefcases were real - even Fulford heard of them - and they demonstrated China’s superiority in handling this problem.  

I’m on the road for the next two months.  USA, then Europe then back down under.  

Until the next relevant piece of intel on this subject …

Duncan

--------------------------

JH:
… the Americans are spying on the British the British the Americans the French the British and the Americans and the Russians are spying on everybody, my sense is only the Germans really know what's going on because that’s where it all started back in WW II with a guy named Blome and a bacteriological warfare program that was being run behind Hitler's back. remember the X files and the sentient oil? Its not an oil it’s a bacteria called Ser­ra­tia marcescens. this isn’t about archeology or even the origins of man anymore but rather the continuation of life as we know it. But like Steppenwolf once said ‘ride with me till the end of the day.’ I am the guy who can untie the Gordian Knot and wrap it into a pretty little bow and I will…

Q:
Is this the same substance that was being discussed re the Gulf oil disaster and also an alien civilisation in the oceans as per intel insider "Acolyte"?

JH:
Yes not so sure the oil is not a cover story for the bacteria but they are also spraying Pseudomonas fluorescens which feeds on oil and is used to clean up oil spills. It is listed in one hundred and sixty three Pentagon patents for bio-remediation, so their is definitely validity to the sentient oil claims, we are still sorting this mess out, but its all downhill now, don't know what I'm going to do with the finished product, maybe contact John Blumenthal, who used to be a friend of mine till I had to turn my back on all their Zionist bullshit, and try to sell it to Playboy, but their not going to buy it and let me retain the rights. I may go directly to Mr. Roads first, i don't know yet, everything is fluid, which is the way i learned to fight long ago. Mice and men make plans I don't...   

… I would be shocked if Egypt had much of a say so at all with what goes on in those pyramids, don’t know yet for sure but I have a feeling the mutation of the bacteria which enables it to actually alter DNA from a right handed spin to a left handed spin, what they call B–Z transition, therefore enabling it to build nano mechanically and bind metal to flesh (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3471994/) (http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v397/n6715/full/397144a0.html) (this is your alien implants and and most likely your Morgellons too the bacteria is building it right in peoples bodies) first occurred in the pyramids, the Ahnenerbe were light years ahead of everyone else with their archeology and they seem to be the only ones who had any idea what Blome was really doing, the stuff can actually cure cancer too which was noted in Wolfram Sievers; Reichsgeschäftsführer or managing director of the Ahnenerbe’s dairies. they executed that guy for no good reason probably just to shut him up… But I’m getting ahead of myself here. this is what I’m working on now.

• Like 10

A New Antarctic Scientific Research Station to be built: Japan

http://mainichi.jp/select/news/20151110k0000m040024000c.html

The plan revealed of whereabouts and what they are intending to do, I smell the BEZERK issue closely related.... :ph34r:

2016-2022 (GEEZ that 2022 AGAIN!!) they will be parking in Antarctica, building a new base, in order to dig down even further than what EU group researchers had achieved---aiming at bringing up older than 800,000 years old frozen ice to the surface.

The new building is planned to be active from 2022~.

Loads more of researches to be carried out, but what links up to this move would be what Russians had managed to get hold of from Lake Vostoke, which MAYBE some answer against OG, maybe also retrievable by digging even deeper... 

Here I have taken a screenshot from the map that was available on the net MSM. ©to the rightful owner.

Click to Enlarge:

post-11-0-18895400-1447071415_thumb.jpg

Check out the 2 distances from the intended location of the new research building dotted by red, and where the Lake Vostoke is.

You might think "it's about the same distance", but to me, the Japanese distance is CLOSER than from Lake Vostoke to geographical South Pole. 

Closer, and even Deeper... ??

Anyway, I wonder if this move is also to do with;

1) securing OG sample/excrement sample/something that maybe able to ward off OG thus retaining political power among the other countries holding the cards at the moment

2)research of resources---this is a standard issue for the global eyes I suppose...Russians and Chinese subs were all over Antarctica, as we know that...

3)OK, let's think of the distances from Lake V& the New Base being the same. Are they trying to create some geometry formation of points of digs?

Wonder if any other countries would join the digging from different angles that possibly making pentagonal shape or something... (Like create reversed stone circle around the South Pole.)

I'm afraid I couldn't find any English articles yet.

• Like 5

I'll post this on the Black Goo thread, too.

It's daunting to realise for how long the message has been thrown at us. Mmmmmm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IstQZ61tM9c

Warning: 22:33~ gets really gross with parasitic infestation on a half dead grasshopper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boegfCY1_vM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpOm7g_DEUU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSJXXaVIm4Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DreT1cZH3nI

• Like 5

Veterans Today has published an article on a bacteria linked to oil generally and the Gulf Oil Spill specifically, provocatively using the word 'BeZerk' with its distinctive Acolyte-style spelling in the title. This is heavy reading but I wonder if VT isn't trying to tell us something that the Chani community would understand more deeply than most readers?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/03/13/the-blood-of-christ-hemorrhagic-fever-expendable-humans-and-bacteria-gone-bezerk-paint-it-blue/

The Blood of Christ – Hemorrhagic Fever, Expendable Humans and Bacteria Gone BeZerk, Paint It Blue…

By Jack Heart on March 13, 2016

The empire's mad scientists are in the business of killing things by poison -- They know their business

… by Jack Heart & Orage

TeotihuacanSpiderWoman-320x222.jpg

Teotihuacan Spider Woman

Because of his ability to alter his environment with tools, man has proceeded under the arrogant assumption that he is the highest expression of organized matter in that environment.

It’s never even crossed his mind that he may himself be the tool of another organism. An organism in which he is coterminous, yet an organism that until recently has always managed to remain invisible  

Early in August of 1994, a strange gelatinous rain pummeled the tiny town of Oakville, Washington about forty miles west of Mount Rainier. Residents emerged from their houses after the downpour to find the gelatinous substance coating the branches of trees and laying around their yards in hailstone like clumps. Unlike hail the substance did not melt when handled but many of those who handled it became violently ill. 211    

People in the area reported heavy activity at the time by unmarked black helicopters and planes. Some speculated that it was the military. The noxious biological hazard kjkjhas since been dubbed with the Disneyesque moniker of Star Jelly by the media. Apparently for no other reason than it occurred during the Perseid Meteor Shower, seen all over the world every year in the wake of the Swift-Tuttle Comet.212   bezerk

Pseudomonas-fluorescens-320x217.jpg

Pseudomonas fluorescens

In the aftermath of the illnesses, some requiring hospitalization, the Washington State Department of Health assigned state microbiologist Mike McDowell to analyze the mysterious jelly. He found it positive for Pseudomonas fluorescens and Enterobacter cloacae, 213 both like Serratia marcescens, are from a genus of extremely vigorous bacteria and opportunistic pathogens.

McDowell became convinced that the substance was a “matrix.” In microbiology a matrix is “any kind of carrier in which other substances are imbedded. They occur naturally like the protective jelly found around amphibian eggs but they can also be manmade.” 214 According to McDowell they can be used to carry “nerve agents, organisms, chemicals and viruses215

McDowell’s investigation was abruptly terminated when he came to work one day and found all his samples of the substance missing. When he asked management what happened to them he says he was told not to ask again. To this day McDowell is adamant that the “material” he examined was “manufactured by someone for some purpose and for some reason Oakville was chosen as a test site.” 216 

E. cloacae is used in a bioreactor-based method for the biodegradation of RDX, 217 an acronym for Research Department X-plosive. RDX is one of the most powerful of the conventional high explosives and has been in use since WW II. It is literally the ‘Old Bessey’ of military and industrial applications requiring an explosion. A bioreactor is a manufactured or engineered device or system that supports a biologically active environment.

Pseudomonas fluorescens besides being used in soils to promote plant growth and the biodegradation of pesticides can also be genetically engineered to degrade 2, 4-Dinitrotoluene (DNT). DNT is the precursor of TNT.218 

• Like 15

Thanks TNH.  I live about 14 miles from Oakville, and remember that incident well.  As well as the people getting ill.  Lots of talk about it.  With no one ever getting a real answer.

I also recall Nex, telling us to pay attention to what Jack Heart says.  Reading this now, absolutely has to  do w/Bezerk.  Holy smoke.  Clay, A living being from a special clay found on the banks of the Vitava River. 

from the article:

"These mystic texts purport to reveal the secrets of IHVH (Jehovah), the dark and angry god of the Old TestamentThese secrets are unlocked through application of Temurah, Notarikon and Gematria to the text itself and certain passages in the Torah. According Jewish lore knowledge of these permutations and codes enabled the Maharal of Prague to use the Sepher Yetsirah or book of formation to breathe life into a magical creature that can be fashioned from a special type of red clay. "   <<terra cotta maybe?

Very interesting read, Thanks again TNH

• Like 9

Bezerk-Beserk

It sounds like a very cryptic vid but I guess that's due to the translation done via internet site...

It was hard to figure out wth was going on, but bits and pieces of info are...weird.  

Just never thought I'd come across to it suddenly today.

Even this vid turning up in the perspective of what we have been talking about, the emergence of the word of briefcase turning up in the political juggling between Russia and the US, I'm wondering if there're some thin lines connecting us to pick up on Bezerk issue.

• Like 4