The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Acolyte

The BEZERK Continuation thread on TCP

ok WTF... that wasnt just a blob.. it has form... it appears segmented like an insect body and the pattern on top looks very similar to the pattern of a fly's eye.

The YT channel is all german and the notes on this video translated to: "The Intelligent oil forms itself to a champagne cork and respond to emotions".

So these folks carefully handling it had a champagne bottle and cork nearby and induced this? Doesnt look like a cork to me at all.

Possibly a lower dimensional life form seeping up the dimensional ladder...?

I guess I need to go back and review some of the Bases videos... Does anyone know of a primer thats been assembled on this stuff? Im not sure I can make it thru 10 hours of videos again... which is lame on my part, I know.

• Like 6

It was just yesterday that P's had posted this link to Linda Howe's interview vid on the Interesting vids on UFO etc thread.

Somewhere in this very juicy vid, my BEZERK radar went up as soon as Linda claimed that The Gulf of Mexico oil leak was:

(1) bugs released in the water to infect children around the gulf for what this organism do to the kids. All the children are under surveillance and monitoring.---->Human hybrid with "external" genes to be developed. (If my memory is correct!! I've been listening to heck a lot of stuff lately so hoping I'm correct on what she said...sorry people!! :-[  )

(2) if "they" want, they can release heaps and heaps more of that oil right now.

And sorry to skip a lot, 1:10:45~ she states:

Magnetic field change comes with time line absorption by breaking through membranes of the universes, also connect with black hole.

Now the largest black hole was just found, which is way too large to exist, unable to explain by today's science.

Mmmmmm...we need dot connectors, as all these info are just freshly surfacing AGAIN.

(Of course, it's mainly due to Linda's new edition of her books are coming out, but she is loaded with heaps more info on what she had presented before to us....) 

• Like 4

Hard to know where some of this stuff comes from Unity but I'll repost something I put up on the Coev thread some time ago

The Magnetic anomaly map with I will paste up here if I can, shows a distinct line of force from the Base of Argentina in the Thule Island area right across to South Africa in a wedge shaped V just about on the flight path of the craft that was shot down. Did the damaged or jettisoned drone craft which would have contained Black Goo samples, start that strange magnetic anomaly, as the black Goo once released to the wild as it were increased in volume?      

Note the Blues now have a base in the Indian ocean, and they will still be doing their best to rid the earth of the black goo influence, can't help but notice that spike of higher than normal magnetic stability right in the center of that Ocean. Remember my reports on Reunion Island? Am I dreaming all this stuff?   

post-9-0-34778000-1425087219.jpg

• Like 11

That's no shipwreck! The mysterious 'giant flowers' at the bottom of the ocean that baffled Government scientists

Mark Prigg

April 30, 2014

This is from April of 2014, but hasn't been mentioned here.  Has to do with that asphalt volcano in the GOM, where the Deepwater Horizon leak and bezerk started.

Team thought they had found a large shipwreck

Instead found cluster of 'really big structures' at a depth of 1,900 meters in the Gulf of Mexico

Massive rocks splayed out over the seabed in the shape of an enormous flower

"Government scientists have uncovered a bizarre series of  'giant flowers' on the ocean floor while investigating a shipwreck.

Researchers say sonar showed a cluster of 'really big structures' at a depth of 1,900 meters in the Gulf of Mexico, which the team thought was a shipwreck.

They send a robot submarine to investigate - and were revealed massive rocks splayed out over the seabed in the shape of an enormous flower, with a mystery black substance leaking out of it.

NOAA explorers steered their remotely operated vehicle, Deep Discoverer (D2), to the structures, and researchers initially thought the forms were rocks.

However, parts were rounded like they had been squeezed out of a tube and there were dozens of cracks and fissures revealing a smooth black substance. 

'Within a few minutes, the scientists on the dive realized that they were looking at a much unexpected example of an asphalt volcano,' the NOAA said. 

Volcanoes form when material expelled from deep within the Earth creates a large structure standing above the surrounding land or seascape. 

Glowing streams of molten rock are what most people think of when they hear the word “volcano.” 

But eruptions of mud, shale, and salt are also known to form volcanoes.

In 2004, scientists on the German ship F/V SONNE reported asphalt volcanoes 3,000 meters deep in the southern Gulf of Mexico."
snip

article-0-1D7AF7EF00000578-357_634x356.j
The massive massive rocks splayed out over the seabed in the shape of an enormous flower, with a mystery black substance leaking out of them.
snip

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2617048/Government-scientists-mysterious-giant-flowers-bottom-ocean.html

• Like 11

This is probably not connected to BEZERK issue but the image freaked me out...

...But then again, imagine the content of the eye drops were exchanged with the black goo then applied to all concerned scientists working in the darkness AND soldiers to work in the darkness....

Maybe this is a precursor to the rise of the OG in a new way....??

Just reminded me of the X-file with their vaccines....

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3014704/The-eye-drops-NIGHT-VISION-Liquid-solution-enables-researcher-total-darkness-hours.html

89420371.jpg

The eye drops that give you NIGHT VISION: Liquid solution allows researcher to see clearly in total darkness

• ●Solution uses Chlorin e6 (Ce6) insulin and saline to enable night vision
  • ●A test subject was able to see in darkness 'for several hours' 
  • ●Ability wore off the following day, with 'no noticeable effects' after 20 days
  • ●But researchers warn of a high risk of cellular toxicity as a result of the solution and said chemicals should be 'handled with caution’

189ed020.jpg

777718fe.jpg

1a27dca8.jpg

• Like 7

Chlorin e6 (Ce6) is a pretty cool drug with a lot of uses I bet you lot didn't even know about... (also as a side not in its history of manufacture you may discover a very telling Boronic acid connection [remember borax and its special conspiracy properties] http://orders.frontiersci.com/Orders/WebPlugin/ProdDetail.aspx?cat=Ce6then look at product info and pages related, they have buried it some what..lol

http://www.medkoo.com/bio-reagents/ChlorinE6.htm

Chlorin E6

Description of Chlorin E6:

Chlorin E6 is a natural molecule and 

a promising photosensitizer

Chlorin E6 

usually can be made from Live chlorella and other green plants

Chlorin E6 is an attractive photodynamic therapy (PDT) drug candidatebecause of (1) its high absorption in the red spectral region, and (2) its low cost to make compared to other porphyrin-based PDT drugs.  Chlorin E6 exhibits advantageous photophysical properties for PDT such as having long lifetimes in their photoexcited triplet states and high molar absorption in the red region of the visible spectrum. Moreover, a 664-nm laser light can penetrate tissue deeper that the 630-nm laser light used for Photofrin. Chlorin E6 is also an important starting material for making PDT drug Talaporfin sodium (mono-L-aspartyl chlorin e6, NPe6). (last updated: 10/08/2014)

snip

Photodynamic therapy (PDT) is currently being used as an alternative therapeutic modality for a variety of malignant tumors. 

Just another thought I wonder if the guy found his spectural range included the frequencies used by the human  hybrids amongst us at high levels also wonder if he could define RX groups from the others.. Now that would be a fun attribute no more shape shifting tech to hide behind.. lol 

Nice connections as always Unity, hope you are well in the world :)

• Like 8

WHOAΣ(・ω・ノ)ノ! it's a huge honour for me to be commented like that by you, phill!!(´∀`)/

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu✲゚。.✿☆.。₀:*゚✲゚*:₀。✲゚。.✿☆.。₀:*゚✲゚*:₀。✲゚。.✿☆.。₀:*゚✲゚*:₀。

I'm back in Adelaide for a few months to sort everything out before I go back to Japan...

And just to add to your pondering on Rx-...

With the RX issue, I've come across to interesting cases happened to an Rx- blood type female who married with a Rx+, 2 children of theirs showed rejection at their beginning of the babies lives(immune system rejecting Rx- blood), and blood was transfused of Rx+ father's right after their births.

What baffled me was that I always thought it'd be mother's body to reject the "dodgy babies" first, and it's not up to the father or even what the woman is thinking in her head.

But this case, female Rx- was stronger and developed the babies to mature term without rejecting them.

In order to keep the babies alive, the blood transfusion was a must in each case.

I guess this Rx- female would be carrying the genes for at least a few generation and have much stronger/more "foreign" DNA structured within human frame.

The 2 kids grew up to be adult no worries.

• Like 4

WHOAΣ(・ω・ノ)ノ! it's a huge honour for me to be commented like that by you, phill!!(´∀`)/

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu✲゚。.✿☆.。₀:*゚✲゚*:₀。✲゚。.✿☆.。₀:*゚✲゚*:₀。✲゚。.✿☆.。₀:*゚✲゚*:₀。

Flattery will get you everywhere in life LOL the honour is mine not yours by the way and always will be.

As for the RX factor you are citing yet more evidence of the existence and reaction to the coupling or tampering of beings at genetic levels can't really put any more into writing but for those well read who know the other meanings of RX it will become obvious.

Glad your back in Oz all be it for a short time Unity.

• Like 4

As for the RX factor you are citing yet more evidence of the existence and reaction to the coupling or tampering of beings at genetic levels can't really put any more into writing but for those well read who know the other meanings of RX it will become obvious.

should that be Rh factor?

• Like 3

should that be Rh factor?

No not in this case. (think blue bloods)

In sum respect RH factor is misdirection even in this area IMO 

• Like 4

No not in this case. (think blue bloods)

In sum respect RH factor is misdirection even in this area IMO 

As far as I know 'blue bloods' refers to Rh- blood and unity was obviously talking about (Rx- blood type female who married with a Rx+) that would be the case with an Rh- and Rh+ couple.

Could you please give me a link that explains what is RX factor, can't find anything on the net.

• Like 3

The calling song of the Black Goo!

'Vulnicura' by Bjork

'vulvum' is Latin for 'vulva' and 'cura' means 'care, attention, caution, anxiety' 

• Like 2

blue bloods due to more copper in their blood than iron  yes do tell about rx

RX is the common shortened variant used across MSM for REX (what makes the Royal houses different is a genetic difference introduced a very very long time ago which formed a marker current to this day. A DNA difference due to the splicing in of a different DNA protein strand, if you read into history you will become very aware of this, however without looking at Rx blood myself I cannot prove this , however having worked in health for quite a few yrs and having access to pathology labs I can assure you that this marker shows up... 

Breezy you attracted some attention in this area yourself if I remember correctly, the marker is quite prevalent throughout society and forms a basic division of the human genome  whether its a good thing or a bad thing time will tell. But suffice to say oils ain't oils (bloods ain't bloods) when you go back to pre flood era's. (are we Atlan or Lemurian ? LOL )

Rex is Latin for "king", see Rex (king). Specifically, it was the title of the kings of ancient Rome.

Etymology[edit]
Further information: Reich § Etymology and Reiks

Sanskrit rājan- is cognate to Latin rēx (genitive rēgis), Gaulish rīxGaelic  (genitive ríg), etc., originally denoting heads of petty kingdoms and city states. It is believed to be ultimately derived from a PIE *h3rēǵs, a vrddhi formation to the root *h3reǵ- "to straighten, to order, to rule". The Sanskrit n-stem is secondary in the male title, apparently adapted from the female counterpart rājñī which also has an -n- suffix in related languages, compare Old Irish rígain and Latin reginaCognates of the word Raja in other Indo-European languages include English reign and German reich. Rather common variants in RajasthaniMarathi and Hindi, used for the same royal rank in parts of India include Rana, Rao, 

• Like 7

OMG phillip, no wonder I get nothing done, my brain was already doing laps this morning in regard to the bezerk bursts and evony chat from 2011 which was about genes/RFID/RFIC chips conductors, antennae.  Posted here on Chani, then I come here and see this post. regarding DNA markers. Yes, what I was told was that "we found a strange marker on your DNA, that we do not understand, strange because there are not a bunch of markers which would indicate something, there is only one".  

• Like 7

Shared link from breezy's post on Ebola thread

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/7414-ebola-a-record/?p=91048 ,

I thought this is worth mentioned in this thread for future reference, too.

So here you go.

Ebola discovered in patient’s eye months after being cleared

http://rt.com/usa/256745-ebola-discovered-patient-eye/

Lingering Ebola Turns Survivor's Blue Eye Green

http://www.newser.com/story/206549/lingering-ebola-turns-survivors-blue-eye-green.html

"One day, his blue iris suddenly turned green. When a doctor drained fluid from the eye, it tested positive for Ebola, though Crozier's tears and surrounding tissue were clear of it, meaning those who came in casual contact with him weren't in danger, the AP reports. How surprised were doctors? Shocked. "

"...his iris changed back to blue—a reversal so rare that a professor of ophthalmology at Harvard Medical School tells the New York Times he's never seen such a thing happen in his 40-year career. Doctors say the case is basically a mystery."

• Like 9

@unity  good on you posting that here, could very well be a connection.  Say do I recall that some Ebola victims get red eyes??   PEG??

Scientists Discover Fanged Blackfish That Looks Like An ALIEN In Ocean Volcano

tumblr_inline_nris9wwwDA1tv19na_500.png

Well now, this set me to thinking about our organism

"This is the weird and terrifying-looking FANGED fish that was found in a volcano at the bottom of the ocean.

Scientists from the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) in Australia made the discovery of the blackfish - that is completely scaleless - a they explored the ocean off the coast of Australia.

It may look like the stuff of nightmares but the new species of fish is just over an inch long - and can sit neatly on your fingertip."

http://andyjwells.tumblr.com/post/124141449247/scientists-discover-fanged-blackfish-that-looks

Tx VanHatchett

• Like 9

Acolyte post from 2011

really need to think about this.

“The March 11 earthquake destroyed the ocean floor with fissures and mud slides. We discovered that the deep sea organisms which used to be there were totally eliminated or replaced by new species,” said ocean biologist Katsunori Fujikura.

What the team also found inside the fissure were white, gelatine-like deposits; clods of bacteria that react with methane gas to seep through the cracks of the ground.

Fujikura said the bacteria could irreversibly damage the deep sea eco-system as they produce toxic substances, making the sea bed inhabitable for other organisms.

“The bacteria produce hydrogen sulphite, which is toxic for other organisms, so, they can no longer live there,” said Fujikura.

then just the other day Aco reminded me of this

keep in mind that the organism initially used the oil as a conveyer i.e to move around in and form pipes/columns to use as highways to get to the surface and use its receptors to get singnal/instructions. Then later when it starts to morph some of it leaves the oil and what stays behind in the oil is its extremely toxic feces if you will

edit to add......

Of course none of this is new or even original, a year or two back I read a fictional novel by Steve Alten. The Mayan Prophecy. Part of a trilogy it turns out. Followed by The Mayan Resurrection and then, a book I just finished The Mayan Destiny.

The first of the series I think was written more than 10 years ago maybe even 15 years a ago, then under a different name, later re-released with the newer name. He describes an alien entity that arrived as or with the huge meteor that took out the dinosaurs and then remained dormant until awakened. when it did awaken it released into the Gulf waters it's excrement from the last 60 million years, this excrement could dissolve anything biological it came into contact with, ie, humans and all. So was Alten privy to something ? your guess is as good as mine.

edit to add

some interesting snippets from Alten's last novel (no I'm not his agent ;D  )   

the Large Hadron Collider in Geneva is certainly, by far, the biggest jump into the unknown.

Brian Cox, CERN physicist.

Another quote from Brian Cox;

We know it will discover something because we have deliberately built it to journey into uncharted waters....

Phobos: A Greek term, translated as "morbid fear" 

The book actually starts off with a briefing document  Top Secret/Majestic-12 

subject, Extraterrestrial Human Subspecies.

Have I sold any copies yet? 

• Like 14

Bases 46 Harald Kautz Vella Black Goo Part One

Bases 46 Harald Kautz Vella Black Goo Part Two

• Like 5

Bases 46 Harald Kautz Vella Black Goo Part Three

Suggest watching all 3 of these videos.  Very enlightening 

• Like 3

Well Mr Harald Kautz Vella has answered something for me.

Something that only one other knew about to my knowledge and that was our old friend Bulla.

• Like 7

This topic is going to be opened up very soon when I and some friends produce (I hope) a TV type you tube, or better series on this subject in relation to my own personal experiences.

A wake up call here, I'm the only person outside of military intel or closely associated personal that has ever had anything to do with what has been called black goo. When I do speak out it will blow a few of the so called experts out of the water.  

For none and I repeat none, had had anything to do with what was removed from the Falkland Islands in 1982. So what you might read above is at best speculation, at worse bullshit. If anyone should know it's me. This whole subject has been hijacked by ego and disillusion nutters who for some reason insist they know it all. If they had gotten within 100 yards of this stuff unprotected they would all be dead now. No one has been injected with it AKA super soldiers, nor worked with it for medical research. that's all I'll say for now. I am source none of the others even know what they are talking about    .

The revel will come soon. See the shit hit the fan and a lot of egos explode when they have been exposed as B/S artists. 

The X files actually started here in 1989. Little does anyone Know.

sick of keeping quiet on this stuff and watching nutters mouth off about subjects they don't even understand let alone have participated in. 

• Like 12