The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bollywasher

Gaddafi is Dead

Reuters report 12.30

Colonel Gaddafi has died of his wounds on the way to Misrata hospital

His convoy was attacked by NATO air forces as it left Sirte and NTC forces captured the injured Gaddafi

It appears Gaddafi was injured in both legs in the NATO attack but died of a gun shot wound to his head (I wonder how that happened)

The NTC knew Gaddafi was about to leave But did not want to claim that they killed him so NATO obliged with a bombing run (they did not want him alive)

The rebel group(s) / clan(s) did not want to claim killing him for fear of protracted reprisals from his many supporters so it's easier to blame NATO for the act.

Is'nt it funny how the rebels are now referred to as freedom fighters

This won't be good, especially with NATO taking the blame.  One more martyr for their cause.

Guest hells truant

This is another example why the USA is hated throughout the world.

I thought for sure when Barry took office the killings would cease.  He seem like a peaceful person compared to Bush. I can't believe Barry would give the green light to kill Gaddafi.  I think this again shows that some other "force "controls our presidents and our politians.

Who is next to be slaughtered by our mighty military? And don't tell me it wasn't the US who killed Gaddafi, by refering to NATO as the killers. The US controls and orders NATO to carry out such dirty deeds .

Did you know the US has a military presents in over 150 countries?

Guest Fulcrum

With all the previous claims/lies of his death or movement to safe countries, how can we be so sure that they now speak the truth???

This "campaign" has been blatantly riddled with disinfo/propaganda from the outset.

Even RT has the face pixelated...

Not a chance Plugh

They say there will be elections within six months but with a country that has no experience of holding and running elections

plus all of the different factions/clans and a lot of Gaddafi supporters. A peaceful outcome seems highly unlikely.

I hope this will bring peace to the people of Libya.

Guest Fulcrum

I hope this will bring peace to the people of Libya.

Judging by the new found "peace" in Iraq and Afghanistan - my heart bleeds for the people of Libya. :(

Guest Fulcrum

Source: Reuters

- Al Arabiya reports that Libya's interim government plans to bury Muammar Gaddafi in a secret location.

That was quick...how convenient. ;)

sorry but your title should read murdered dont you think its strange that our brother leader gets killed 2 days after Hillary Clinton visits Libya I think he was captured some tym ago and she came to rub it in his face that they the elite rules the world and no one can stop them this is just propaganda by the MsM cause of death supposed  injuries to his legs but the cell.phone pictures that al jazeera released  tells a different story he has wounds all over his body and the stories from the fighters contradicts that of what is being released the rebels claim  they found him in a hole and he surrenderd so how did he sustain injuries

Fulcrum are you sure it's not another sea burial, they don't like martyrs or shrines

- Al Arabiya reports that Libya's interim government plans to bury Muammar Gaddafi in a secret location.

Guest Fulcrum

Fulcrum are you sure it's not another sea burial, they don't like martyrs or shrines

Classic Boolywasher - I just came back to the computer to modify my last comment to include that exact statement - spooky. :o

Guest hells truant

This won't be good, especially with NATO taking the blame.  One more martyr for their cause.

The United States = 65% of NATO forces.  The one to blame for this hugh blunder.....Only The United States!  We own this one guys. Best light oil in the world,that's why those greedy bastards went in there in the first place.

If he had lived and they had tried to charge him with war crimes in the Hague all their dirty little tricks etc would have come out and NATO would have ended up being charged with war crimes against HUMANITY.....

I admire the man for dying in his own country defending what he had so diligently built up over many years, whether you agree with the politics or not I can assure you NO western leader would die for their country they are all spineless cowards IMO

Enough said.... NATO and the countries it represents deserve all that will come to pass, unfortunately I am one of them. There is no excuse for sitting on our hands and letting our leaders act in this way on our behalf.

I hope that at some point we as the federated people of the West take our own construct called NATO to our highest court and make all involved accountable for their ever increasing terrorist activities....

God forgive us all because Allah will not......

Saddam hussein... Broadcasted Dead on TV.

Gaddafi Broadcasted Dead on TV.

Osama Bin Laden , buried at sea with no records of anything shown on TV.

If the USA Gov, think that the photos are to gruesome for the public, then I want to know what they done to him, as the scenes shown on TV in the UK right now, are pretty gruesome, showing the guy covered head to toe in blood, and paraded in the streets like a trophy...

Osama Bin Laden was executed 2 shots... one in the leg then one in the head. which would mean that only one bullet hole would be seen, with virtually no blood, and therefore (although dead) not as gruesome as the scenes shown on TV now, regarding Gaddafi.

If the argument is that we dont scoop to their level, and therefore the reason why no photos are shown, then I have to disagree, as you cant show Saddam as dead on one hand, then on the other, not show Bin Laden as dead.

Definitely something not right around the Bin Laden death, and I will be very interested to see, just how many other Fugitive leaders will be broadcasted on TV as dead in the future.

The greatest thing I love however, is the fact that Bin Laden, as the most wanted man in the WHOLE WIDE world ...Its wasnt even the first port of call on the FBI most wanted.

Which stated and I quote:

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

a mean come on people... If thats not proof alone that he wasnt involved with 9/11 (apart from the self confession) then what is.

BUT in order to move forward in the middle east OIL occupation, they had to declare him dead and buried...

So question is, who's next on the hit list, Magabi? North Korea, Iran? what are they working towards, I suppose we will find out within a few months, so keep your eyes and ears close to the ground...

(disclaimer: I do not supprt terrorism on any level, Gaddafi was an evil man, same as the others, but at the same time, we only consider these guys as evil because its been drummed into us, NOT everyone in Libya agree'd with the rebels, and not everyone agree'd with the regime. People starved in these countries like our own... People got tortured in these countries, like our own... People were poor in those countries, like our own... And because they dont have iphones, mcdonalds, starbucks, internet access, etc, is the true reason that these regimes have been overturned... Most will say its because they dont have true freedom, or freedom of speach, but at the same time do we? Yes their media was censored, but to a degree ours are as well...)

This is one of the things that really puts the fear into me as a human at this point in time in history.  The amount of "assassinations" of individuals, vice letting them defend themselves in a justice system, is just so wrong on so many levels.  The progress we have made as a world-wide civilization is crumbling in front of our eyes.  We have all the tools for the most fair justice system history has ever seen, and our western leaders resort to murder of the opposition, broadcast on mainstream media, all to drive home this bloody "terrorism" bs every single day.

It absolutely disgusts me.  And the amount of people who just shrug it off, or even better, cheer it on, is why I hate humanity at times.  We are better than this.  Should have let the man defend himself, even if he was guilty, at least let him say his words.  But then again, when Saddam had his trial, and swift execution, regardless of what he said in his defense was either thrown away as lunacy or twisted in the media's words as something else.

Oh "innocent until proven guilty", oh how I miss thee.  Independent journalism, I miss thee too.  I know it doesn't matter or makes a difference, but my prayers go out for those individuals that think this current mindset we live in is the only way to live.  Violence begets violence, love perpetuates peace.

This is one of the things that really puts the fear into me as a human at this point in time in history.  The amount of "assassinations" of individuals, vice letting them defend themselves in a justice system, is just so wrong on so many levels.  The progress we have made as a world-wide civilization is crumbling in front of our eyes.  We have all the tools for the most fair justice system history has ever seen, and our western leaders resort to murder of the opposition, broadcast on mainstream media, all to drive home this bloody "terrorism" bs every single day.

It absolutely disgusts me.  And the amount of people who just shrug it off, or even better, cheer it on, is why I hate humanity at times.  We are better than this.  Should have let the man defend himself, even if he was guilty, at least let him say his words.  But then again, when Saddam had his trial, and swift execution, regardless of what he said in his defense was either thrown away as lunacy or twisted in the media's words as something else.

Oh "innocent until proven guilty", oh how I miss thee.  Independent journalism, I miss thee too.  I know it doesn't matter or makes a difference, but my prayers go out for those individuals that think this current mindset we live in is the only way to live.  Violence begets violence, love perpetuates peace.

Hear Hear !! Ozine...              A dear friend of mine says they perfer the bush, because the wild animals are far easier to live with..and understand

How can we cheer democracy, when we dont even understand what it is anymore?, totally agree with you Ozine, I understand fully what you are talking about...

If they dont like you.... Your out, simple as...

If you dont agree with us, then your must be against us.

Question time in the UK just now, and a guy on the board points out...

Gaddafi said he would hunt them down like RATS, and dont forget that he would... ooh and I suppose that our Governments are angels who never say anything out of turn.

Our last 2 Prime Ministers are war mongers, and this David Cameron, will be the worst of them all, not looking forward to the future in any respect. Not only do they not listen to the people (us) they like Ozine pointed out, are assassinating left right and centre right under our noses, broadcast it for a couple of days, then move onto something else. Disgusting.

A democratic country, what makes our democracy so good that other countries would want to follow.

I for one, dont believe Democracy exists anymore, its a US against THEM

Guest BHD

My sentiments exactly.

A pattern is forming here too. Saddam, BinLadin, now Gadaffi. Even the Nazi's had trials.