The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Botanic

Wierd Bird Behaviour Witnessed in Tropics- Anyone Else

Two months ago, Red Tailed Black Cockatoos arrived at a beach where they have never ever been seen and have hung around ever since. Local indigenous people I work with and whom live at the beach have never even heard of this happening. I can only assume that something is disturbing them. Has any other Chanites around the world seen any weird bird or other animal behaviour?

I can cope with doomsayers predictions without too much concern, but when I see wildlife behaving out of the ordinary I start to take notice.

Botanic

PS. You still planning to visit my end of the Aco? Invite still stands.

Greetings, Friend!

One of our canaries who used to sing with great gusto has recently lost his voice. It's kind of sad watching him opening and closing his beak attempting to sing, but only rendering faint clicking noises instead. We all hope it's just a temporary thing, but maybe it represents something more ominous, something David Wilcock and BC2 and all the other signs and rumors are pointing to too.

Something is happening for sure, but nobody can quite put it into words, just like my canary you might say. Perhaps that's just how it is with everything in general, and conspiracy forum communications in particular.  When it comes right down to it, after all is said and done, we are actually in a perpetual state of not knowing. Check it out -- have you really ever known what a thing actually is? Any thing?

The good news is, if we remain calm and avoid being in conflict with our not knowing (in other words, just letting our not knowing be the case, without trying to change it by adding some temporary knowledge to it and spoiling its pristine transparent quality of absolute innocence), then we can agree with the person who discovered that ignorance is bliss, and so pass our days enjoying the happiness of simply being what we are, just as we are -- gloriously incomprehensible.

Blessings!

Greetings, Friend!

One of our canaries who used to sing with great gusto has recently lost his voice. It's kind of sad watching him opening and closing his beak attempting to sing, but only rendering faint clicking noises instead. We all hope it's just a temporary thing, but maybe it represents something more ominous, something David Wilcock and BC2 and all the other signs and rumors are pointing to too.

Something is happening for sure, but nobody can quite put it into words, just like my canary you might say. Perhaps that's just how it is with everything in general, and conspiracy forum communications in particular.  When it comes right down to it, after all is said and done, we are actually in a perpetual state of not knowing. Check it out -- have you really ever known what a thing actually is? Any thing?

The good news is, if we remain calm and avoid being in conflict with our not knowing (in other words, just letting our not knowing be the case, without trying to change it by adding some temporary knowledge to it and spoiling its pristine transparent quality of absolute innocence), then we can agree with the person who discovered that ignorance is bliss, and so pass our days enjoying the happiness of simply being what we are, just as we are -- gloriously incomprehensible.

Blessings!

Hey Bob,

Could not have put it better myself. Sorry to hear about birdy. Hope it's only laryngitis and not impending global doom. However, I will be keeping an eye on the birds like never before.

Cheers,

Botanic

Interesting you bring bird behavior up....I'm in the states, (Oklahoma), and have seen more black birds this year then I can remember in the last 30 yrs and to top that, they seem to have 0 fear of humans...we're talking like 10-20 in my front yard and when I walk out on the front porch they just like at me like 'Yeah, what the hell do you want?' and act like I'm not even there.....

then when I walk out in the yard they fly up to the roof of the house across the street and just stare at me.....it's pretty creepy to be honest.

I feel like I'm in a AMC October fest movie  :rolleyes:

The bird pop is all but gone here.

Sometimes for weeks on end there are no birds around. Then one day the sky is crowded with them.

This started 5 years ago..

This is the worst year though.

And like RecentlyAwaken says.. They are not scared of humans..

No animals seem to be scared of humans now.

No animals seem to be scared of humans now.

I can attest to this observation in relation to deer in Texas.  Two nights ago, I totaled my car because a deer jumped right in front of me (boy, are they fast.)  I saw movement on the opposite shoulder, and in the next second - the deer was across the road and my car was toast.

Thankfully, it didn't come up over the hood.  My 3 year old was in the back seat, so a deer coming through the windshield would have been a bad-bad thing.

Other than deer, we're seeing coyotes venture much closer to our house at night.  Then there's the other kind of animal - the dirtbag who went through my wife's car last night....  Time to buy that infrared game camera.  I think it's not just animals (the wild furry kind) that are becoming fearless, some people seem to be getting there through desperation.

Glad to find a thread to post about this weird vid I had come across to...a freaky sight: via FB

Posted on FB on 11 Feb 2018 by Rodrigo Contreras Lopez. 

(c) rightful owner 2018

• Like 3