The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Don Quixote

Transhumanism

The posts regarding the Japanese children being experimented upon via radiation made me think of transhumanism.

1. Tom Horn has done a great deal of research on transhumanism. His Apollyon rising in 2012 seems pertinent. http://www.apollyonrising2012.com/ that the elite are taking it seriously. His house was burned down within the past

year by a professional, all his research material, books, catalogs, gone. 

It is a reminder since in the mid 90s a Jewish doctor told a group of us to study what the New England School of medicine

periodicals were saying and to study the avant garde medical journals. Why? He stipulated that they want to create

a society of elite, them and the rest a transhuman type worker beasts (planet of the apes, yikes). It was shocking, now

seems less so.

These below were taken from his site, raidernewsnetwork.com.

2. http://www.catholicsentinel.org/Main.asp?SectionID=6&SubSectionID=31&ArticleID=16419

In the modern industrial age, however, the idea of a deus ex machina takes on new resonance, as humanity harnesses rapidly advancing technology in an attempt to usurp the powers of God himself. The nightmare of eugenics is already a reality; transhumanism — the use of technology to fundamentally alter the human body — is not far off.

3. http://hplusmagazine.com/2011/10/14/the-transhuman-agenda/

¨Welcome to the future. Amongst many of the ambient factors we’re now living with; like the Arab Spring, global warming, overpopulation and the daily extinction of species, Transhumanism (H+) is an elitist social faction born from the silent screams of billions of cyperpunks who once believed that technology could improve mankind. Meantime, Tyrants have fallen; Tipping points are rife and Entropy remains ruthless. It’s more than half-way through 2011 and the ramp to the apocalypse, or singularity, has already begun.

I predict that, at that time, a whole new generation will be born, a generation of (H+) who will already be encoded with the latest in Spirituality, Art, Science, Philosophy; and for whom even physical Biology is within range as the global mind strives to reformulate human priorities for an age of reason, or thus spaek the legend.¨

Terence McKenna was pro transhumanism.....he thought people should merge with machines and live off planet in a controlled temperature enviroment...

space stations that orbited the earth or moon,,,mars ...etc...

because humans ,as they are now,cannot live long in a zero gravity situation..

call me old fashioned but I can't see it being a "step up"....that's mt 2 cents... :o.

BTW  I'm a big follower of Time Wave Zero....and i like all of TMs other ideas....

• Like 1

Sorry Don Quixote I have only just found this thread, yes it starts to ring some alarm bells so to speak   :o

Guess you don´t live off of Long Island. Once in a while some creature or hybrid would wash up on the shores.

Courtesy of that evil island in the harbor that some suggest gave humanity Lyme disease.

Anyways, LOP has had a few threads http://lunaticoutpost.com/search.php?action=results&sid=52490004858d726c3944b4c0f36808c6&sortby=lastpost&order=desc

Quite frankly, when Horn´s house was burned to the ground during the day, knew he touched a nerve on something

dealing with transhumanism or the 2012 Apollyon rising

• Like 1

Passing along... it might be something we'll be grappling with here in a few weeks.

The people who run the world we don't know, will never know.  They are the nameless and faceless.  [edit]

This is one of the best programs on transhumanism that I've ever heard.  Daniel Estulin describes it as "TransEvolution: The Coming Age of Human Deconstruction".  These [edit] scientists are so stupefyingly far ahead of anything that we could even begin to imagine in our wildest dreams.  These are our creators, literally our gods, and transhumanism is no longer some futuristic goal.  Singularity is here.

Start at 5 min mark if you want to skip the intros, etc and see if it doesn't grab you right away.  Humanity is stepping into a new dimension as a result of a nanotechnological revolution.  We, you and I, are living, breathing history.

part one
http://www.youtube.com/embed/KHED-ZIBF6c?rel=0&autoplay=1

part two
http://www.youtube.com/embed/gREUqjSHXNQ?rel=0&autoplay=1

• Like 3

Nanobots to Literally Put Your Head in the Cloud

http://www.zengardner.com/nanobots-literally-put-head-cloud/

primo_posthuman.png

~snip~

From science fiction horror, directly to the human body, the nanobots are no longer speculation. Also unlike science fiction, they won’t arrive via immediate worldwide takeover — they are already here, and will be introduced incrementally, as Kurzweil has previously stated:

It will be an incremental process, one already well under way. Although version 2.0 is a grand project, ultimately resulting in the radical upgrading of all our physical and mental systems, we will implement it one benign step at a time. Based on our current knowledge, we can already touch and feel the means for accomplishing each aspect of this vision. (emphasis added)

~snip~

• Like 3

Ah, but the ONE thing they can't do with TransHuman and doing all the connections to machines, is connect to the Soul.

The huMan soul is the one thing that is different - and it does set us apart from the 'machine-android' type ET's - something some of them envy, and all of them are frightened of.

The huMan soul connects through many dimensions, and all the way, via many levels, up to the "Creator" energy/entity, something that allows the connected/awake huMan to co-create our reality.

As we huMans evolve, and develop, some entities are helping us, such as dogs, some birds, etc., and because of that Love, we help them as well - a real win-win situation.  Some of the ET's and other energies also see this, work with us, and we all benefit.

For the other entities and ET's - we are not here to hurt or put you down - Love is the connection, and through Love, we can all progress, advance, learn, and live in harmony and light.

Karma is self-inflicted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 6

The Human Replacement Agenda

http://transformationiscoming.weebly.com/1/post/2014/02/what-is-geo-engineering.html

The depopulation and transhumanist agendas continue to roll out, despite the fact that this madness has been explained to us in our faces for several decades. The meme of humanity reaching a crisis point of horrific turmoil and decimation has accelerated greatly in recent years, while the mechanical replacement agenda rolls out in tandem. Apparently they feel the conditioning program is working sufficiently to convince us our numbers will be reduced, one way or another, and that better alternatives are arising that will somehow benefit this same deliberately crippled and dying race of beings.

Apparently it’s working.

Drones are now a de facto reality to deal with, never mind the continually upgrading surveillance and overt militarization of day to day life. Transhuman implants getting pumped up by the media’s complicit promotion of anything android or “enhanced” proliferates in this poisoned environment. It’s usually cast in this “scientific advancement” category, security issues, or even increasingly and more popularly in the economic realm of industry and commerce.

Very clever indeed. But where do humans fit into all this?

droneshipsA.jpg

Rolls-Royce Drone Ships Challenge $375 Billion Industry: Freight

In an age of aerial drones and driver-less cars, Rolls-Royce (RR/) Holdings Plc is designing unmanned cargo ships.

Rolls-Royce’s Blue Ocean development team has set up a virtual-reality prototype at its office in Alesund,
Norway
, that simulates 360-degree views from a vessel’s bridge. Eventually, the London-based manufacturer of engines and turbines says, captains on dry land will use similar control centers to command hundreds of crewless ships.

Drone ships would be safer, cheaper and less polluting for the $375 billion shipping industry that carries 90 percent of world trade, Rolls-Royce says. They might be deployed in regions such as the Baltic Sea within a decade, while regulatory hurdles and industry and union skepticism about cost and safety will slow global adoption, said Oskar Levander, the company’s vice president of innovation in marine engineering and technology.

“Now the technology is at the level where we can make this happen, and society is moving in this direction,” Levander said by phone last month. “If we want marine to do this, now is the time to move.”
Source

The News is What They Want Us to Think

Whether it’s google glass, insect and otherwise drones (for our security, of course), implants, NSA type surveillance at all times or humans causing the climate problems, the population is being conditioned to accept any and all of these options. The issue is never whether the technology is psychologically skewed in some fundamental way, it’s now been cleverly shunted into more advanced placement concerns such as your health monitoring or whether you can drive with your new google gadget.

This is no small passing thing. It’s pure conditioning.

~snip~

• Like 4

Ah Transhumanisim, another "isim" to add to the hall of fame. So we're all broke is we. Hmmmmm..... funny I only found out today that Ray Krzwell  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Kurzweil, also works for google. I was aware of him as a transhumanist type evangelist.

Now I know why Googles mobile OS ANDROID is called ANDROID! 

Transhumainist gromming on a global scale!

• Like 3

Found this, hadn't seen it before... Lauren Moret:

WARNiNG: NOW Attacking Your DNA!!! Human GMO!

Leuren Moret is an independent scientist. She worked for 5 years for the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and 2 years for the Livermore Nuclear Weapons Lab. Interview with her here: http://www.suesupriano.com/leurenmoret.html

and here are some more links to her info...http://www.stopthecrime.net/leuren.html

• Like 1

A talk show about AI, Archons, Transhumanism, God, David Bryson, Kimberlee Schultz, Eugene Irvin March 2014

A Call To Actions Radio Network

Published on Mar 3, 2014

Artificial Intelligence, Archons (aka dark entities), Illuminati Transhumanist Agenda and MORE! A simple, humble and detailed explanation of how these puzzle pieces fit together
  • Like 2

thank you very much posting these 

that was what on my mind these days somehow maybe humanity is getting more aligned with likes online and offline

alone and not quite alone 

thank for you all on chani i mean it  

• Like 2

ahhh !!!  so many things to watch!  so little time after work, cooking and cleaning !!!!  

This is what Nigel Kerner (author of "Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls"),  has to say about this phenomena:

"I believe that the Greys are using their technology to manipulate us to develop the kinds of technologies that will allow them to replicate themselves within our human bodies. I believe they are downloading their programmes into us because they believe those programs will assure their eternal survival through us. I am convinced that our galloping progress towards an AI dominated world has, without most of us realising it, been at their quiet instigation. The ultimate goal is that we become like them. The following words of Michio Kaku may well have far more sinister undertones than he realises: "Here's the irony, as machines become more like humans, humans might become more like machines and that may represent the highest level in the mastery of intelligence." - Nigel Kerner, Visions of the Future - Sim Card Man.

http://www.nigelkerner.com/Articles/Sim_Card_Man.html

• Like 6

Transhumanism: Rise of the Cyborgs

By Jim Nichols 

PDF  Below:

Col Philip Corso

Maybe the Roswell crash… was also the mechanism for successfully implanting a completely alien nonhuman life-form that survives from host to host like a virus, a digital Ebola that we humans will carry to another planet someday. Or, what if an enemy wanted to implant the perfect spying or sabotage mechanism into a culture? Then the implantation of the microchip-based culture into our technology by the EBEs would be the perfect weapon.”

Could it not be argued that the silicon wafers we recovered from Roswell were the real masters and space travelers and the EBE creatures their hosts and servants?”

Would an inorganic, extraterrestrial, silicone based intelligence even recognize organic, Earth humans as a sentient life form?

We are now in the midst of a technological revolution promising to re-engineer our species into immortals. But is this wondrous program of biological modification actually the end game of a subtle in-organic extraterrestrial invasion designed to systematically eliminate all biological lifeforms on this planet? Is the human race being assimilated by a “Cyborg” takeover?

MEDIA CONDITIONING FOR ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE:

For decades Hollywood has been selling the idea of the superiority of artificial intelligence in countless science fiction films, but today that quaint fiction looms as an overwhelming reality. But have Hollywood films been in fact foreshadowing the doom of the human species?

END OF DAYS

Herbert Spencer, a 19th century philosopher, advanced the idea of “Social Darwinism” as an application of the theory of natural selection to social, political, and economic issues. In its simplest form, Social Darwinism accepts the axiom "only the strong survive". This theory powerfully influenced the elitist notion that the white European race was superior to all others, and therefore fueled their imperialist ambitions to rule the world.

Transhumanism Rise of the Cyborgs - Jim Nichols.pdf

• Like 4

This came up as a one liner at the bottom of the screen on our news broadcast last night which said Biochip detects cancer cells and cleans them out of Blood or something similar so thought I would look it up today.

What an ingenious method of getting people to line up willingly for their RFID chip.... there is a huge upsurge in cancer around at the moment so people would jump at the chance for this.

Biochip identifies cancerous cells, 'washes' blood clean of cancer in dialysis-style treatment

PM By Heidi Pett

Updated yesterday at 5:56pm

SNIP

A new system that dramatically lowers the cost of cancer treatment has been developed by a team at the University of New South Wales.

The biochip filters the blood to identify and then remove cancer cells, in a system the team calls "dialysis for cancer".

More at http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-17/biochip-identifies-cancerous-cells/7039072

• Like 2

This came up as a one liner at the bottom of the screen on our news broadcast last night which said Biochip detects cancer cells and cleans them out of Blood or something similar so thought I would look it up today.

What an ingenious method of getting people to line up willingly for their RFID chip.... there is a huge upsurge in cancer around at the moment so people would jump at the chance for this.

Biochip identifies cancerous cells, 'washes' blood clean of cancer in dialysis-style treatment

PM By Heidi Pett

Updated yesterday at 5:56pm

SNIP

A new system that dramatically lowers the cost of cancer treatment has been developed by a team at the University of New South Wales.

The biochip filters the blood to identify and then remove cancer cells, in a system the team calls "dialysis for cancer".

More at http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-17/biochip-identifies-cancerous-cells/7039072

I am the Borg !!

• Like 2

One reason for irradiating the planet I've come across is that it is an experiment in creating mutations in reptilian and other species.

I've noticed I don't need   a reading lamp anymore as I glow in the dark.

However I do have cancer so I think I'll get me one of those handy microchip thingies.

Ain't science wonderful?

Earnest BorgNine. (still here, just not the same).

• Like 6

(´゚д゚`)...in many ways...

Obviously made lots peeps to think about the future with robotics, and the comments show some trend...

Interesting to observe.

• Like 3

In 2017, DARPA is to unleash these to humans apparently...

http://www.darpa.mil/news-events/2016-02-08

DARPA: ‘stentrode’ implant travels to brain via blood vessels

http://www.slashgear.com/darpa-stentrode-implant-travels-to-brain-via-blood-vessels-08426072/

"The work was done as part of a DARPA project, and it is said to be safer than implants requiring brain surgery. The device is about the size of a paperclip, according to the researchers, and it is implanted through a blood vessel."

,,,Would you believe them?

And more concerns to appear as we go under the knives of surgeons for free surgeries given out by the governments to vaccines etc etc etc....

• Like 6

WTH....am I hearing the cyborg appearing in the time of Druids?

Alien Hybrids? (Most likely I guess...)

Did I friggin misheard the story?

Someone please help me....p)*゚д゚*(q 

By the way, current OVA of Gundam series (a Japanese cult anime series like Star Wars/Star Trek; produced a number of Japanese astronauts watching the series in childhood) called Gundam Thunderbolt is questioning the process of transhumanism in military situation.

...The military produced a system that enables pilots to achieve much higher and better result in accuracy and response speed in physical movements of Mobile Suits (robotics) by CUTTING OFF ALL LIMBS so they can directly attach themselves to the robotic suit, basically themselves become a part of machine to enhance the total ability as a military weapon.

...That's so morally wrong, IMHO....

• Like 2