The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

A CHRONICLE OF THE WORLD AT WAR III (The Buildup )

North K vs the US

The head of Crisis Management was telling Japanese peeps to stock up at least for 1 week worth of pure water and food, be ready to pack house from inside by sealing any cavities up. Prep with full on filters for air con cavities and exhausts in your home. If out and about when the warning is dispatched, go underground as deep as possible.

Do you think this news would be all over Japan?

...Now you are literally seeing wacky media tight control....by someone....(´Д`)

Still good few peeps are grasping the news and spreading. But still in Alternative media.

Serious stuff going on, and I think the info we got given is very current for Japan sending back their ambassador to Sth K.

It's nothing to do with bending over for the "Comfort Women" BS argument.

The ambassador was sent back to prepare to collect Japanese citizens when the War starts. Nothing to do with Sth/Nth K issues.

JSDF is also ready to go there. Their rangers got trained for the ground works already.

Quietly, everything is happening without the population really learning about it....(´゚д゚`) Incredible. 

If this isn't rooted from the mind control lingering effect left by the GHQ, IDK WTF it is.

It's sickening to see it happening so blatantly yet no one from MSM saying nothing about it. With the older generation of people, which is massive % in the total population, completely dependent on watching tv channels to get any info, it means hell a lot of people are receiving very bent reality each and every day, and not educating themselves to what really is going on.

Talk about the effectiveness/destructiveness of the mind control techniques that were carried out on that land after the WW2(The Great Eastern Pacific War). 

However, although there are garbage out there, just as in English based forums, jewels are also peppered through on the internet scene, and more truth-seekers are flourishing in healthy manner.

They learned to investigate by themselves, trying to see things with critical mind, and more won't just eat the forcefully fed info anymore.

Those are still minority, but they are a strong bunch backed by the knowledge of truths. (So I hope it to be...LOL)

BTW the bracket/window for the US starting the War there, would be NOW and before Sth K presidential election date...which I thought was on 6th May?

Not long, and the possibility-dates of Nth K breaking the war exist before the election date arrives.

Possible dates of Breaking War By North Korea:

15th April 2017---太陽節 Taiyousetsu, Public Holiday, the Birthday of Kim IlSong

25th April 2017---建軍節Kengunsetsu, Public Holiday, the birthday of their military.

And apparently, this weird note went around in the political office town Nagata-cho in Tokyo; "The Preemptive attack by the US is set on 9th May."

Source<No Sub>:  www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbjq8ynAAp0&feature=em-lbcastemail

• Like 8

3 hours ago, unity said:

And apparently, this weird note went around in the political office town Nagata-cho in Tokyo; "The Preemptive attack by the US is set on 9th May."

Puzzle: What happened on May, 9th? Hint: Someone signed a cessation of hostilities paper over in Europe....:wink:

Symbolism everywhere.....seems like they want to spoil the victory parades, damned party poopers.

• Like 5

Thanks unity, it's great having a read of the perspective and information about all this from Asia, where humans will be directly affected immediately.  I seriously hope this is not a done deal and can be avoided. I believe most of us are sick of war, and want no more of it, anywhere on this planet.  Especially any and all "pre-emptive" war that finds "US" firing that first shot. 

• Like 6

BIG...Putin Reveals Evidence For More False Flags Coming Soon In Syria

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Tuesday, 11-Apr-2017 15:52:43

In a stunning statement, Russian President Vladimir Putin has announced that Russia has evidence that not only was the recent chemical weapons incident in Idlib a false flag attack, but that another similar incident is currently being planned.

“We have reports from multiple sources that false flags like this one – and I cannot call it otherwise – are being prepared in other parts of Syria, including the southern suburbs of Damascus. They plan to plant some chemical there and accuse the Syrian government of an attack,” he said at a joint press conference in Moscow with Italian President Sergio Mattarella.

“President Mattarella and I discussed it, and I told him that this reminds me strongly of the events in 2003, when the US representatives demonstrated at the UN Security Council session the presumed chemical weapons found in Iraq. The military campaign was subsequently launched in Iraq and it ended with the devastation of the country, the growth of the terrorist threat and the appearance of Islamic State [IS, formerly ISIS] on the world stage,” he added.

A separate statement was released from the Russian General Staff which stated that terrorists were transporting “toxic agents” into several locations in Syria.

While the incident that took place in Idlib has not been fully investigated yet, it is clear that the Syrian military did not gas civilians in Khan Sheikhoun. Overwhelming evidence suggests that it was the terrorists who either gassed or, at the very least, possessed chemical weapons.

While the possibility of a false flag chemical attack in Syria is not surprising to those who have been following the crisis for some time (it has happened numerous times throughout the crisis), the fact that the President of Russia would publicly state as much in front of the world, while claiming that another attack was being planned demonstrates the urgency of the statement.

Such an attack must be imminent if Putin himself would utter the words suggesting that a false flag was being planned in Syria.

The world has entered very dangerous territory. We hope, for the sake of everyone, the United States pulls back from this precipice immediately.

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/04/putin-reveals-evidence-impending-false-flag-chemical-attack-syria.html

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=73111

• Like 7

South Korean Paper Reports China Has Deployed 150,000 Troops To North Korea Border

April 10, 2017  Tyler Durden

"While the catalyst is unclear, it appears the market dropped as headlines of further sanctions against Russia appeared and reports of China deploying 150,000 troops to its North Korea border.

According to Korean news agency Chosun, the "Chinese army has deployed about 150,000 troops to the North Korean border in two groups to prepare for unforeseen circumstances." The reason: the prospect of "military options", such as preemptive attacks on North Korea, like the one the United States launched on Syria.

"As the United States announced its independent North Korean behavior and moved the United States Navy's nuclear-powered Calvinus (CVN-70) carrier class to Singapore, the Chinese army has deployed about 150,000 troops in two groups to prepare for unforeseen circumstances.

"The report said. It is because of the prospect of taking "military options", such as preemptive attacks on North Korea, just as the United States has launched an air raid on Syria.

Japan's Sankei Shimbun reported on the 9th that the Syrian missile strike in the United States shocked China, suggesting that the People's Liberation Army forces are moving toward the Yalu River, .

The newspaper said the video was also broadcast on the Internet, but the authorities removed the relevant information, saying the move was a medical and aft support unit for the Shenyang bulb (the northern light bulb)"

snip

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-10/stocks-slide-below-airstrikes-support-amid-russia-china-chatter

The fake attack in Syria/our attack, as a result, in which 34 or so missiles did NOT hit their mark, (deliberately, maybe?) and all while Xi was with Trump in Mar-a-Lago.  Now he's sent 150,000 troops to the border with N.Korea, to keep out refugees? or?  This is after NKorean ships full of coal were ordered to NOT unload in China, but return to N.Korea full.  BTW notice how Trump/Putin hacking election business is off the radar now?

Exclusive: North Korean ships head home after China orders coal returned
snip

U.S. President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping were discussing North Korea at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort on April 7.

Shipping data on Thomson Reuters Eikon, a financial information and analytics platform, shows a dozen cargo ships on their way to North Korea's main west coast port of Nampo, almost all carrying cargoes from China.

Chinese authorities did not respond to requests for official comment.

snip

"North Korea is a significant supplier of coal to China, especially of the type used for steel making, known as coking coal.

To make up for the shortfall from North Korea, China has ramped up imports from the United States in an unexpected boon for U.S. President Donald Trump, who has declared he wants to revive his country's struggling coal sector.

Eikon data shows no U.S. coking coal was exported to China between late 2014 and 2016, but shipments soared to over 400,000 tonnes by late February.

This trend was exacerbated after cyclone Debbie knocked out supplies from the world's top coking coal region in Australia's state of Queensland, forcing Chinese steel makers to buy even more U.S. cargoes.   (geo-engineered? sat in one spot over Queensland, spinning, barely moving, same as Katrina did in the GOM, in 2005)

The other big coking coal supplier that has ramped up exports to China since the ban on North Korean cargoes is Russia.

snip

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-northkorea-coal-exclusive-idUSKBN17D0D8

Russian Cruiser Veryang has arrived S.Korea

Carl Vinson Carrier strike group on the way

http://koreas.liveuamap.com/

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/604597/china-troops-north-korea-border-world-war-3-us-nuclear-trump

North Korea state media warns of nuclear strike if provoked as U.S. warships approach

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/north-korea-state-media-warns-100014004.html

Perhaps they are trying to get his own to remove him?

Does anyone find it interesting that KT McFarland, who worked with  Gen. Flynn, is leaving the NSC to become ambassador to Singapore?

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/kathleen-mcfarland-leaving-deputy-national-security-adviser-post-2017-04-09

• Like 6

A Far but then turned out to be a rabbit hole to dig down a bit:

<Connecting to Nth Korea vs the US issue>

Here's an article from Sankei Shinbun online version today 12-4-2017.

http://www.sankei.com/world/news/170412/wor1704120012-n1.html

It states that the Daily Telegraph in Oz said that (I'm looking around for the exact article but haven't found it yet) the US military declared the warnings to Oz and Japan, whoever else their current allies, to watch out for the missiles flying across and be ready to shoot them down.

This is a clear intention of armed force use by the US, yeah? 

Because of the threat level achieved, the PINE GAP is activated especially to monitor the missiles shot from Nth K. (Source---No Sub: www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kpmVtanyDA&feature=em-lbcastemai)

Adelaide is the shopping mall for the Pine Gap peeps for location-wise. Thus got busy underground in Adelaide at weird time of the day, but understandable if that was a part of military action.

Just the other day I registered EQ like earth movement under me, which came with more mechanical rattles going in an underground tunnel.....read the lot here↓:

• Like 6

This thread was started in 2011....and I think for the first time we are legitimately one step off from potential WWIII....isn't there something in Me Tel U about "people with same eyes" - I have to go look...we always knew it referred to "Asian countries"...I think we need to delve into it more as we never thought the Chinese would do anything to NK....surreal times

• Like 3

And there you have it...

China rejects North Korean coal shipments, opts for US supplies instead

Information on the Thomson Reuters Eikon financial information and analytics platform revealed that 12 freighters were returning to North Korea.

Reuters attributed news of China’s rejecting North Korean coal to a trading source at Dandong Chengtai Trade Co., which is the biggest buyer of North Korea's coal.

The Dandong Chengtai said it had 600,000 tons of North Korean coal sitting at various ports and that there were 2 million tons stranded at Chinese ports to be sent back to North Korea, Reuters said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/11/china-rejects-north-korean-coal-shipments-opts-for-us-supplies-instead.html

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Mulva said:

This thread was started in 2011....and I think for the first time we are legitimately one step off from potential WWIII....isn't there something in Me Tel U about "people with same eyes" - I have to go look...we always knew it referred to "Asian countries"...I think we need to delve into it more as we never thought the Chinese would do anything to NK....surreal times

I don't get the feeling we are close to WW111 Mulva.  I think they are trying to distract the sheep from something else.  Yes, there will still be wars like have been happening all along and there will be other skirmishes but World War or Nuclear War I just can't see.

• Like 5

I hope...Trump doing 180s (now SUPPORTING the role of NATO)....the Chinese dumping NK coal and now getting it from the USA....the Syrian False Flag....Trump now poking Russia....

Hilary would have at least been PREDICTABLE....Trump is not....

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mulva said:

I hope...Trump doing 180s (now SUPPORTING the role of NATO)....the Chinese dumping NK coal and now getting it from the USA....the Syrian False Flag....Trump now poking Russia....

Hilary would have at least been PREDICTABLE....Trump is not....

Personally I don't think Trump has done a 180 - I think he is playing a game because he is under constant pressure from the US War Lords, but doing stuff to get the US in a World War - nope I think there is more to this than meets the eye.  I think Russia and Assard knew exactly what was going to happen and allowed it.  Not sure what chess play this is, but it is a chess play IMO.

• Like 5

Perhaps the title should read The Real Reason for trying to start WW111.

THE 'REAL' REASON FOR WWIII!!! Putin Is Readying his People to Divorce from the International Banking System

Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 12-Apr-2017 15:12:32

Remeber the old Saying, "All wars are Bankers Wars," is very true. Thanks go to Gen Smedley for this saying. Several years ago when India, China, Russia and a few other small countries were having meeting to form their own BRIC nation, I knew it was cause for the World Banking System to run us all into war (for their petro dollar.)

Susoni

----------------------
(Macedonian Newspaper)

Russia creates alternative to SWIFT Banking payment system
Saturday, 25 March 2017

The grand order of things could be undergoing some major overhauls.

To put it more bluntly, a war to reset the global financial order is about to be unleashed.

Preparations inside Russia are being made in case the ultimate banking sanctions are placed on them, cutting off commerce inside the all-encompassing Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecomm SWIFT system – which runs credit, debt, and banking card transactions across a real time global network.

As it would be doled out by the banking elites, the price for misbehavior at the Kremlin could be ostracization from this global commerce vehicle.

But that isn’t the end of the story… Putin is readying his people to divorce from the international banking system altogether, and start over with a nationalistic platform, backed by thousands of tons of gold, and growing alliances with Europe, China and the BRICS nations, the Middle East and several emerging powers.

A major attempt to bring Russia under heel could result in the greatest schism the global system of finance has ever seen. Then what?

via Russia Insider:

Russia has successfully developed and implemented an alternative should it be excluded from international banking systems, according to a recent report.

As far as western sanctions go, by far Russia’s largest vulnerability is in its banking sector, which for better or for worse is tied to the hip with international banking.

If Russia wishes to maintain the status quo, there’s not much that can be done about this dependency. But shortly after sanctions were announced in 2014, Moscow set out to prepare for the worst-case scenario: being cut off from the Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) system.

In layman’s terms, SWIFT allows for fast and (allegedly) secure international financial transfers. In fifty years when you are able to use your Bank of America debit card on the Moon (for a low fee of 2,000 moon rubles), it will be because of SWIFT or a system similar to it.

There are two issues surrounding SWIFT “cut-off” for Russia: 1. Is it likely to happen? and 2. Is Russia prepared for it?

…cutting Russia from SWIFT would be a disaster.

According to Nowotny:

Such a move “we would see as very problematic because it could perhaps undermine confidence in this system,” the governor of Austria’s central bank told reporters… Of course, this hasn’t stopped Europe and Washington from threatening to pull the SWIFT plug.

While it isn’t clear if this is going to happen, threats have been made since the beginning of the issues with Crimea and Ukraine.

And as a result, Putin has overseen the creation of a survival plan from which it could grow stronger. As RT reports:

“There were threats that we can be disconnected from SWIFT. We have finished working on our own payment system, and if something happens, all operations in SWIFT format will work inside the country. We have created an alternative,” Nabiullina said at a meeting with President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday.

She also added that 90 percent of ATMs in Russia are ready to accept the Mir payment system, a domestic version of Visa and MasterCard.

Izvestia daily reported that as of January 2016, 330 Russian banks had been connected to the SWIFT alternative, the system for transfer of financial messages (SPFS).

[…]

The central bank’s website says the system was established “as an alternative channel for interbank cooperation with the aim of ensuring the guaranteed and uninterrupted provision of services for the transmission of electronic messages on financial transactions.”

Will there be economic wars, or outright World War III? Nobody knows for sure, but things could get very tense very quickly. Already, loose allegations are flying at an unprecedented rate. Somebody wants to egg this thing on.

Russia under Putin has seen a significant challenge to a world order that has, for some time, been ultimately controlled by the central banking elite.

The Rothschild presence in Russia has been challenged; Soros-front NGOs have been kicked out, and it seems that only all out war will ever settle these power plays for the dominance or death of the U.S. petrodollar, which is ultimately controlled by the same few hands that steer and control the central banks of nearly all the world’s nations. Only by stealth and monotony have these activities remained in the shadows.

Indeed, the only countries left on the map which have not yielded to yoke of the central bank are the countries that are most at threat of being drawn into war:

–Syria

– Iran

– North Korea

– Cuba

With that list so close to complete, a reversal could be a real blow to global order, and to maintaining orderly deposits.

If Russia moves to drop their central bank, or if they are locked out of the global SWIFT system, it will mean a thudding silence, an unprecedented reversal in the concentration of power.

Russia has prepared to create its own SWIFT-style system as a back up system, that while it is not yet up and running, could one day rival the primary system, and which could provide a meaningful alternative for dissenters and tax evaders alike.

But be aware that behind the scenes, even with this massive and explosive changes in the works, those who control the finances are well aware of the shifts that are taking place, and are in position to reassert their leverage over humanity through new systems, and new centers of power.

Curiously, it cannot be denied that Russia has been a player in the international framework that has been erected. They have been equal partners in covert research and experimentation, and for all the animosity with the U.S., it has also played a willing dance partner for much of what has been going on during the past century.

Vladimir Putin has delicately and masterfully navigated these boundaries, yet he too is woven into the larger fabric. Like George H.W. Bush and the CIA, Putin is a product of the KGB, and remains permanently tied to it.

A monetary power this total does not lose power overnight – and they are not above jumping ship. Only a truly decentralized, private currencies based on mutually beneficial terms for individuals and communities could dissipate that power, and that will not come as easily.

Is the tide turning?

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/31656/2/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=73174

• Like 4

Good overview.

CGI's HotCoffee: The Cold War Kabuki - The Secret Sun

Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 12-Apr-2017 22:10:15

From CGI's HotCoffee:

Christopher Loring Knowles

Well, you all know what the big story was this past week. I wasn't going to post on it but enough people have asked and it seems germane to the ongoing Reality Show we're all unwitting (and unwilling) extras in. In case you've been on media blackout or a vision quest, here's a brief thumbnail sketch:

The United States launched a military strike Thursday on a Syrian government airbase in response to a chemical weapons attack that killed dozens of civilians earlier in the week.

On President Donald Trump's orders, US warships launched 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles at the airbase that was home to the warplanes that carried out the chemical attacks, US officials said.

As it happens, the airstrikes apparently didn't even seem to have the desired deterrent effect. The air base was up and running soon after the strikes:

Syrian warplanes took off from the air base hit by US cruise missiles yesterday to carry out bombing raids on rebel-held areas, in a defiant show of strength.

Just hours after the al-Shayrat airfield was bombed with 59 US Tomahawk cruise missiles fired from warships in the Mediterranean, aircraft struck targets in the eastern Homs countryside, according to a monitoring group.

The airstrikes were carried out on Khan Sheikhoun - the same town Bashar al-Assad’s regime is accused of attacking with chemicals - and seven other towns around eastern Homs, some of which controlled by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil).

This rebound seemed to catch the War Party off guard, since CNN reported on the same story but appeared to ascribe the airstrikes to phantom warplanes. I mean, it couldn't be the Syrians or the Russians, right?:

(CNN) New airstrikes targeted a town in Syria that was hit by a chemical attack earlier this week, activists said, less than a day after the US bombarded a Syrian air base to "send a message" to the Assad regime.

It wasn't immediately clear who conducted the strikes on Khan Sheikhoun, which was hit on Friday and Saturday, though only Russian and Syrian regime aircraft have been bombing that area of rebel-held Idlib province.

CNN, who've been hammering Trump around the clock since he humiliated their network head in a post-election tantrum, suddenly changed their tune when he started raining bombs on Syria.

Long, but worth the read. More:

http://secretsun.blogspot.com/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=73198

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Jessica said:

Personally I don't think Trump has done a 180 - I think he is playing a game because he is under constant pressure from the US War Lords, but doing stuff to get the US in a World War - nope I think there is more to this than meets the eye.  I think Russia and Assard knew exactly what was going to happen and allowed it.  Not sure what chess play this is, but it is a chess play IMO.

And then, several, Sorcha and Fulford both if I remember rightly, saying that Trumph is being blackmailed - some nasty videos...

• Like 3

AGAIN going to make a Homeland connection....***spoiler***

Season Finale - President Elect now President does complete 180 on campaign promises....including putting the people in the intelligence community (who uncovered the internal assassination plots against her) behind bars....Saul included.....Carrie completely blind sided....

Once again.....putting everything out there in the collective consciousness without people realizing by absorbing it and thinking about it....putting it into the mass collective consciousness.....

• Like 5

I agree its all about the Petrodollar - war and threats of war always are.

WeAreChange: The Crazy Trump Policy and Flip Flop Explained

Posted By: Swami [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 13-Apr-2017 15:50:42

The Crazy Trump Policy and Flip Flop Explained - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S673lxOCBc

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=73251

• Like 3

The PNAC white paper from 1997 by the Neo-Cons named 5 (Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya, N.Korea) of these countries as "The Axis of Evil".  4 years before 9/11, and in May of 2001 GWBush gave "The AfghanTaliban-Bin Laden" $43 Million American bucks in aid, a mere 4 months before the attack. W/in 24 hours of the event, GWBush declared it was the Taliban, (the same Taliban that Osama was the leader of, in Afghanistan, at that time) who had attacked us, so why had we just given them $43 million again? Miraculously, by March of 2003, GWBush had convinced a great percentage of the American people it was Saddam Hussein, ( I read as many as 70%)who was responsible for the attack on 9/11. I literally recall how he did it, in every speech he made, it was Iraq/Saddam we heard. Every damned speech! While all that was going on, the Taliban turned into AlQaeda, and after we took out Saddam, for something he had nothing to do with, and a couple more years, and the destruction of a couple more sovereign nations, killing their leaders, AlQaeda turns into ISIS, ISIL. Things/facts are made to change, by repeating the lies and disinformation.  I'm trying to make a point here, and that is this. Everyone is analyzing, everyone is trying to make what Trump is doing, fit into their perspective, so that to them it makes sense, or justifies his actions. Guessing, and scratching their heads.  It's possible that there is more playing a part, than we know. 

A particular agency of ours trained/armed the terror groups in the ME.  How many times have we heard that particular agency named, as being responsible?  You all know who I mean.  Now, who has caused the most problems for Trump?  Kennedy intended to do away with this one agency.  Soooooo, IF that agency is responsible for these terror groups, and also causing you trouble at home.....might you not consider taking extreme action against them, however/wherever you get the opportunity? Could it be, everyone else is creating "noise" to cover up what's really going on?  Just a thought.  Yes I sure could be wrong, but.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/852681705391521792

President Trump Garners A New Nickname In The Middle East

http://www.westernjournalism.com/president-trump-has-earned-a-new-nickname-in-the-middle-east/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=janbrewer&utm_content=2017-04-13&utm_campaign=can

Tx Reddwolf

• Like 8

5 hours ago, breezy said:

I very much doubt that "Abu Ivanka al-Amriki" is meant lovingly - I'd rather translate it as "the douchebag on his daughter's leash", given the background of a patriarchal society. Understanding irony and sarcasm requires a minimum of intelligence and often some intercultural skills. 

• Like 2

Hard to say and one would have to be on the ground to know the real story, but who wouldn't love someone they think is on their side killing off their oppressors and perhaps saving them and their children.  Ones views would be tainted with ones own survival in countries where war and killing are happening all around you.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with Breezy, the US has become involved in conflicts in far too many countries and whilst they preach humanitarian reasons we all know that's not why they are there.

Sometimes I wonder if all this fighting will ever stop.

• Like 3

Assad is not the oppressor here, though I admit that Syria isn't Switzerland.

There are a majority of Sunnis in Syria, Shiites, a Alawite minority, which I understand as close to Shia; there are also Christians of all varieties and Druses, etc. All of them lived peacefully together, though Bashar's Father had to crack down an uprising of the Muslim Brotherhood in the 80ies, if I remember well, and he did so very violently. But then, how do you deal with armed, violent extremists? Hugging and kissing them, gather in a circle and sing kumbayah?

There are actually around 180'000 men serving in the Syrian Arab Army (SAA); the government hasn't ordered full mobilisation to avoid the economy coming to a complete stand still. 

Western propaganda states that most high ranking officers are Alawites and therefore loyal to Assad. However, a good 80% of SAA-personnel are Sunni. All of them have at least an AK-47 and know well how to use it.

Now, place yourself in the skin of a Sunni conscript in the SAA. The western narrative has you as an opponent of the oh-so-evil-oppressor Bashar al-Assad, because you want "freedom and democracy". You're not the 300 at Thermopylae, you are 150'000 with full auto assault rifles against a few thousand Alawite officers. The risk of getting killed in a mutiny against the "evil regime" is lower than getting killed at the front fighting against the moderate and not so moderate head choppers that come from 86 countries (yes, only 5-10% of the "rebels" are Syrian!) and are financed, armed, outfitted by the US, UK, France, House of Saud, Gulf Emirates, Turkey, and last but not least Israel.

So why don't those Sunni conscripts of the SAA just turn around and shoot at their "oppressors"? Fear? They're 30 : 1, remember? And they risk to die in that conflict anyway, as around 100'000 soldiers of the SAA already have...

Do they suffer from some sort of Stockholm syndrome or is it that the majority of Syrians support Assad? Pick the logical answer....

Did you know that a poll commissioned by, yes NATO, in 2014, after 3 years into the war, revealed that 70% of Syrians supported Assad?

Did you know that the american backed Free Syrian Army (FSA) is jokingly called "Free of Syrians Army" by Syrians who retained their humour despite the horrors inflicted on them by the head chopping psychopath mercenaries paid by the countries mentioned a few paragraphs above?

Why do the poor refugees return to their homes as soon as the SAA has liberated their cities and villages from the noble rebels?

Simple numbers from different sources, including western ones, logically destroy the western narrative a.k.a fake news.

• Like 5