The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

A CHRONICLE OF THE WORLD AT WAR III (The Buildup )

China said Saturday that it will ignore the decision of an international arbitration panel in the Philippines' lawsuit against Beijing's sweeping territorial claims in the South China Sea

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/38f1e21f73de49669b5ddd7b8d4a9509/india-japan-say-south-china-sea-peace-will-bring-prosperity

(No sub)http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20160715-00000001-withnews-int

Now their very high ranking officer just declared that they are gonna expand their military mobilisation...(´Д`)

(No Subs) http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20160717-00000030-asahi-int

It's against the decision made and all others are pissed off to hear that.

This is after China received the decision from the court that demolishing their arguments in 5 points on what they were claiming about their ownership of the sea in that region by swinging their BS historical lies, and even received additional 20,000 words write up of why they don't have any rights over the region...in Chinese language....(That's basically to enforce China to stop them saying "we don't understand what's been written in the papers..." How much more China needs to understand they are really getting isolated in the international situation...ummmmm...)

Well, we can't even mention the organisation's name here on CHANI threads...as you know the connection of Aco and them and how we were monitored very closely by them, I only leave you the link so we all can ponder about it....interesting visual presentation showing what the situation might be in between the US and China if they are to fight in Sth Est Asian water.

http://www.rand.org/paf/projects/us-china-scorecard.html

BUT I got to add this info....

China and the US are allies.

Allies as for the alien faction's doing....

That's NOT the Cabal as you are aware of, by the way.

This is an invading faction that arrived AFTER the Cabal established themselves on this planet.

(In other words, in the US, there are 3 major alien factions fighting among themselves for power right now.)

But I also heard there are really awesome good heart military people in the US side, who are aware of this alien movements, and they want to be on the Human side, not to work for the aliens.

So I have nooooooooo idea how everything would turn out, even if the US decides to get rid of China's tentacle in that region. 

As you could imagine, human military organisation's power is BELOW the alien factions' power.

What they say decides what the military actions to be taken in what manner.

• Like 8

We better watch that situation in Turkey very close.  A failed? coup, we have 40 or 50 nukes stored on that base, Incirlik.  Unsafely, I might add.  When the crap started in Syria, they wanted them removed which Obama decided not to allow. Then we have the replacement of 9 USAF nuclear officers on that same base in the last month.

So Iran, Russia, both keep saying nuclear war is coming.  Who is in alliance with whom, exactly? I was reading yesterday Iran, Russia, and Turkey are.  On the other side Saudi Arabia, US.  Could get tricky.  I'm going to say I smell a rat. 

NATO warns Turkey could be KICKED out as Turkish police raid base used by US Army

July 18, 2016

Tom Bachelor

"TURKISH police have raided a NATO base used by the US Army days after a failed military coup, as the military alliance's top official issued a thinly-veiled warning that Turkey could be kicked out of the 28-member bloc.

Security services searched the air base, which also houses nuclear weapons, hours after authorities arrested a Turkish air force general from the Incirlik base who the government believes helped in plotting Friday's coup. 

Meanwhile, NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg expressed full support for the Turkish government during a telephone call with President Tayyip Erdogan on Monday.

But he went on to warn that there could be no room for military coups in a NATO member state.

The tough words from the secretary-general will fuel rumours that Turkey could be kicked out of NATO because of the instability it brings to the military alliance.

Anti-government soldiers commandeered tanks, attack helicopters and fighter jets in their bid to seize power late last week, strafing parliament and the intelligence headquarters and trying to seize the main airport and bridges in Istanbul.

But they ultimately failed to remove President Tayyip Erdogan, on holiday at the time, who called on Turks to take to the streets in support of his leadership."
snip

From September 2015

Upgrades At US Nuclear Bases In Europe Acknowledge Security Risk
September 10, 2015
Hans Kristensen

"Security upgrades underway at U.S. Air Force bases in Europe indicate that nuclear weapons deployed in Europe have been stored under unsafe conditions for more than two decades.

Commercial satellite images show work underway at Incirlik Air Base in Turkey and Aviano Air Base in Italy. The upgrades are intended to increase the physical protection of nuclear weapons stored at the two U.S. Air Force Bases.

The upgrades indirectly acknowledge that security at U.S. nuclear weapons storage sites in Europe has been inadequate for more than two decades.

And the decision to upgrade nuclear security perimeters at the two U.S. bases strongly implies that security at the other four European host bases must now be characterized as inadequate.

Security challenges at Incirlik AB are unique in NATO’s nuclear posture because the base is located only 110 kilometers (68 miles) from war-torn Syria and because of an ongoing armed conflict within Turkey between the Turkish authorities and Kurdish militants. The wisdom of deploying NATO’s largest nuclear weapons stockpile in such a volatile region seems questionable. (UPDATE: Pentagon orders “voluntary departure” of 900 family members of U.S. personnel stationed at Incirlik.)"
snip

Newsbud- Sibel Edmonds Dissects the Turkey Coup Attempt: A CIA-Gulen Concocted Dry Run

• Like 6

US Navy's newest $12.9bn supercarrier doesn't work

Most expensive warship ever built 'struggles with jets taking off and landing' according to internal memo as delivery is delayed again

Liam Quinn
July 21, 2016

3679B1FD00000578-3701727-_Unless_these_i

'Unless these issues are resolved, which would likely require redesigning, they will significantly limit the CVN-78’s ability to conduct combat operations,' the Defense Department's Michael Gilmore wrote

"'These four systems affect major areas of flight operations,' Defense Department Director of Operational Test and Evaluation Michael Gilmore wrote to Pentagon and Navy weapons buyers, according to Bloomberg News.
'Unless these issues are resolved, which would likely require redesigning, they will significantly limit the CVN-78’s ability to conduct combat operations.

Based on current reliability estimates, the CVN-78 is unlikely to conduct high-intensity flight operations at the outset of a war.' 
It comes after Senator John McCain slammed an announcement earlier this month that stated the ship will not be rolled out until at least November this year - more than two years after its original intended date of September 2014

snip
'The Navy’s announcement of another two-month delay in the delivery of CVN-78 further demonstrates that key systems still have not demonstrated expected performance,' McCain said in a statement. 
'The advanced arresting gear (AAG) cannot recover airplanes. Advanced weapons elevators cannot lift munitions. The dual-band radar cannot integrate two radar bands. Even if everything goes according to the Navy’s plan, CVN-78 will be delivered with multiple systems unproven.
'This situation is unacceptable and was entirely preventable. After more than $2.3 billion in cost overruns have increased its cost to nearly $13 billion, the taxpayers deserve to know when CVN-78 will actually be delivered, how much developmental risk remains in the program, if cost overruns will continue, and who is being held accountable.'"
snip

• Like 5

Out of luck for finding a thread that this news would fit in, I post this news here.

It's from Sputnik JP site.

I could NOT find the same article on Sputnik International site.

Which usually means it's an INTEL INFO of some sort....and it gets weird.

http://jp.sputniknews.com/life/20160724/2551075.html

It's about a Russian lady who passed away from her 3rd stage breast cancer.

She was the Mother of 7 Billionth Earthean Humanoid, recognised so by the UN.

Don't tell me "you are fibbing" because that's what's been written on that article!! LOL

地球人 was the phrase used for the "Earthean Humanoid".

The direct translation of it is "Earth-Human", so trying to convey English sense, I translated it as the "Earthean Humanoid".

First of all, I didn't know that the UN calls us, the Humans, as Earthean Humanoid. (Maybe the UN has a different term altogether. But the point of it is that the article appeared on Sputnik JP site only, with the way they wrote. It's not about what the UN actually called, but being an intel info article, Japanese expression surpasses what the UN states, IMHO.)

Then the article states more weird stuff.

She had some surgeries earlier on for her breast cancer, but it spread into her lungs, spine and brain.

She gathered her surgery money in Israel (WHY Israel!??), but then she didn't use that money to have more surgeries done on her.

Instead, she gave away that money to her church, and did driving kindergarten-runs for kids.

Her death news was up on 24th July 2016.

When I got to that article, the viewer number was 666...

The number would obviously change as time goes.

But it was also a critical thing to ponder around about, and that was what I saw when I got there....the number was that.

(...Not that I put too much emphasis on that number but there are lots of others do so, and nothing is coincident as we all know.)

• Like 7

As far as I know Unity, someone always takes note of babies born which are noteworthy numbers, both in countries or I guess the world. Here they always note the first baby born on 1 Jan even when its 1 minute after midnight just as an example. So perhaps she gave birth to the baby who was recorded as the baby that made the world earth population 7 billionth person? We are over 7 billion now heading towards 8 so maybe they are referring to that birth.

• Like 7

‘NATO HAS NO CHANCE’

Russia’s secret super submarine fleet could be unstoppable in World War III scenario, expert warns

July 29, 2016

Mark Hodge

"Putin’s band of nuclear powered death machines have already reportedly breached UK waters

nintchdbpict000255334574.jpg?w=960

Experts warns Russia’s secret fleet of super subs could plunge the world into war

The deadly group of stealthy underwater weapons are currently patrolling the world and have already reportedly breached UK waters having approached the Royal Navy’s base in Faslane, Scotland.

Russia is stepping up its secret submarine programme to ‘Cold War’ levels and experts warn NATO members “no longer” have the defences to stop the aquatic death machines.

Andrew Metrick, who co-wrote the report for the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), said: “Russia operates a small number of very small, nuclear powered submarines that are capable of diving in excess of several thousand meters.

“You can imagine what a clandestine deployable deep submergence vehicle could be used for."
snip
  • Like 7

Something symbolic, but very important is happening in the China-Russia partnership

August 1, 2016

Jeff J. Brown "The Saker"

"Moscow-Beijing Express"

word-image4.jpg

Starting today, this map takes on a whole new geopolitical meaning. (Image by baidu.com)

"Up till now, both Russian and China have eschewed the concept of an “alliance”. Why? Because of all the historical Western empire baggage that goes with it, including sometimes secret, frequently broken treaties, treachery, double dealing, back stabbing and all the other perfidy that goes with it. Not to mention, potentially unenforceable or unwise commitments to militarily attack an enemy of an ally, regardless of how stupid or absurd it is. Just recall the insanity of World War I, to put things in perspective.

The Chinese and Russians have preferred to talk about their “special relationship”, “friendship”, “historical ties” and “strategic partnership”. Until today, that is. People’s Daily, the flagship newspaper of the government of China splashed this headline:

China, Russia ‘semi-alliance’ to launch drills in S. China Sea

“Semi”, but nonetheless, an alliance. Out of curiosity, I searched “China-Russia alliance” in Chinese on the People’s Daily website and was surprised to see that it has been used sparingly, starting in November, 2015. “Semi” was not used, but “new” was, as in “new Sino-Russian alliance”. This in spite of the fact that Presidents Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping, as well as their Foreign Ministries, have both publicly stated that their countries’ relationship is not an alliance, but something else.

But clearly, the semantic Rubicon has been crossed. Geopolitically and diplomatically, this is huge, “semi” or not.

I always say to my students that “words are powerful things”. This week’s headlines confirm that in spades. Please officially welcome the Sino-Russian alliance onto the world stage. WOW!
snip
  • Like 11

The proof that Russia shook hands firmly with Japan.

In September 2016, President Putin will visit Japan officially.

G20?

So what.

Japan CAN choose to leave G20.

Japan can also choose to leave the dysfunctional UN.

Now China would be very worried....

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-kremlin-idUSKCN10N13O

http://en.kremlin.ru/catalog/persons/307/biography

• Like 6

Japan to develop missile as tensions with China mount – reports

August 14, 2016

Agence France-Presse

"The countries are locked in a long-running dispute over uninhabited islands called Senkaku in Japan and Diaoyu in China

Japan will develop a new land-to-sea missile as part of plans to beef up its defence of remote southern islands, as tensions with China increase over the disputed territory, a report said Sunday.

The two countries are locked in a long-running dispute over the uninhabited islets known as the Senkaku in Japan and the Diaoyu in China.

The report comes after repeated protests by Japanese foreign ministry officials over what Tokyo calls “intrusions” by Chinese ships in the territorial and contiguous waters of the rocky islands.

Tokyo plans to deploy the weapon, which reportedly will have a range of 300km (190 miles) on islands such as Miyako in Okinawa prefecture, the top-selling Yomiuri Shimbun newspaper said, without citing sources.

The range will cover the disputed island chain, the Yomiuri said, adding that the deployment is expected by 2023.

Officials at the Defence Ministry could not be reached for comment.

“In light of China’s repeated acts of provocation around the Senkaku islands, Japan aims to increase deterrence with improved long-range strike capability,” the newspaper stated.

The missile will be developed by Japan and will use solid fuel, the Yomiuri said, referring to the technology that allows for weapon’s long-term storage and capacity to be launched at short notice."
snip
  • Like 5

The next Benghazi? State Department leaves contractors in Afghanistan without escape plan

Sarah Carter

August 15, 2016

"Surrounded by increasing violence and instability, U.S. contractors left behind in Afghanistan are raising alarm about the potential for another Benghazi tragedy, saying the State Department isn't sharing with them a plan to evacuate if insurgents launch a debilitating attack.

The concerns are heightened by the fact that many of those civilians doing the security and nation-building work of the U.S. government hold sensitive security clearances, making them an attractive target for the enemy.

And the situation could become even more precarious after the U.S. military in Afghanistan draws down to just 8,400 troops by year's end."
snip
  • Like 7

Iran vessels make 'high speed intercept' of U.S. ship -U.S. official
August 24, 2016
Idrees Ali

"WASHINGTON, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Four of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) vessels "harassed" a U.S. warship on Tuesday near the Strait of Hormuz, a U.S. defense official said, amid Washington's concerns about Iran's posture in the Gulf and in the Syrian civil war.

The official, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said on Wednesday that two of the Iranian vessels came within 300 yards of the USS Nitze in an incident that was "unsafe and unprofessional."

The vessels harassed the destroyer by "conducting a high speed intercept and closing within a short distance of Nitze, despite repeated warnings," the official said.

IRGC, the Islamic Republic's praetorian guard, is suspicious of U.S. military activity near Iran's borders and appears to be sticking to a familiar posture in the Gulf that predates last year's nuclear accord between Iran and six world powers, including the United States.

The United States and other countries are concerned about Iran's support for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, its ballistic missile program, and its backing for Shiite militias that have abused civilians in Iraq."
snip
  • Like 7

The other half of the above story

U.S. Navy ship fires warning shots at Iranian vessel

Idrees Ali

August 25, 2016

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A U.S. Navy ship fired warning shots toward an Iranian fast-attack craft that approached two U.S. ships, a Pentagon spokesman said on Thursday, in the most serious of a number of incidents in the Gulf area this week.

"They did feel compelled ultimately to fire three warning shots and the reason for that is... they had taken steps already to try and de-escalate this situation," spokesman Peter Cook told reporters.

Tensions have increased in the Gulf in recent days despite an improvement in relations between Iran and the United States.

Years of mutual animosity eased when Washington lifted sanctions on Tehran in January after a deal to curb Iran's nuclear ambitions but serious differences still remain over Iran's ballistic missile program, Syria and Iraq.

A U.S. defense official, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said the USS Squall patrol craft fired three warning shots from a .50 caliber gun in the northern Gulf on Wednesday after warning flares did not work.

The incident started with three Iranian vessels, but there was only one around by the time the warning shots were fired, the official said. He described the Iranian behavior as "unsafe, unprofessional, and not routine."
snip
  • Like 9

I hope this article is fitting to this thread.

If there's another better place for it, please feel free to move this there...

ROAD TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER : FIRST TEXAS NOW VIRGINIA – UN TROOPS SEEN MOBILIZING ACROSS AMERICA … IT’S HAPPENING!!

http://www.newsprepper.com/road-new-world-order-first-texas-now-virginia-un-troops-seen-mobilizing-across-america-happening/#.V8mpNbyUF3E

0-121.jpg

• Like 3

North Korea Fires Three Ballistic Missiles, Seoul Says

Sept. 4, 2016

"Seoul, South Korea (AP) -- North Korea fired three ballistic missiles off its east coast Monday, South Korea's military said, in a show of force timed to the G-20 economic summit in China

North Korea regularly engages in missile and rocket tests, especially when international attention is turned to Northeast Asia. World leaders are gathering for the G-20 summit of advanced and emerging economies in the city of Hangzhou in eastern China. Beijing is the North's only major ally, but ties between the neighbors have frayed amid a string of nuclear and missile tests and what many outsiders see as other provocations in recent years.

South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff said in a statement that the three missiles, launched from the western North Korean town of Hwangju, flew across the country before splashing in the waters off its east coast, but officials did not describe the range of the missiles."
snip
  • Like 4

Sorry not sure of which thread to post...hope this fits in ok here... :ph34r:

All Hell Is Breaking Loose on This Friday: America Is Being Occupied

http://www.theprepperdome.com/all-hell-is-breaking-loose-on-this-friday-america-is-being-occupied/

It's pretty intense to read through the posts gathered from people reporting about what had been happening on the ground, first handed....

Let's continue negating the move towards the WW3 and all.

• Like 3

South Korea prepares for 'worst case scenario' with North Korea

Sept. 12, 2016

By Katie HuntPaula Hancocks, CNN and Jungeun Kim, for CNN

"(CNN)South Korea is "getting ready for the worst case scenario," the country's Defense Ministry said Monday, after North Korea claimed last week to have tested a nuclear warhead.

World leaders have lined up to condemn the blast, which was North Korea's second this year and likely it's most powerful to date. South Korea believes Kim Jong Un is preparing to hit the button on another test.

"We assess that (North Korea) is prepared for a nuclear test in another shaft," Defense Minister Han Min-koo told lawmakers Friday.

His spokesman Moon Sang-gyun, said Monday if another nuclear test happened, it could come from a second or third site at Punggye-ri, where Friday's test took place.

South Korea is also discussing plans to resume propaganda broadcasts on the border from sometime in November, he added.

snip

• Like 5

Update about Korean Peninsula

Whoa...

It's getting worse.

Sputnik JP reported how badly both countries are shouting at each other really crappy stuff, which didn't even happen between Stalin and Hitler....something like "Return you to Ash" of line. I take the phrase was neutered somewhat. LOL

http://jp.sputniknews.com/opinion/20160913/2764847.html

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry over this article.

Because according to a councilor of Japan, the US intelligence peeps were really scared that Nth and Sth to go into the war just recently within 6 months or so.

It was damn lucky that the phase had passed without actual nuke blasts.

So it really is heating up and both sides' patients are thinning fast.

Russia and China is doing the military exercise in South East Asia, where Spratly Island exists.

Obviously it's against the US intervention in the region.

But Russia shaking hands deeply with Japan now.

China won't be a favour over Japan. This move is Russia trying to take balance over the power structure in the region against the US. So it's like peacock raffling the feather to show off.

Russia is more interested in becoming closer with Japan than China, because it wants to engulf and take all Japanese car production techniques to call it their own, so Japanese Toyota, Honda, Pleiades and Nissan are all in guard at the moment, but I'm sure they are also happy to share non-"black box" class ideas with Russians because Japan likes current Russia.

So far, strong countries are with their own cars to air crafts made by their own, apart from military weapon superiority.

China doesn't have the technical superiority for cars to trains to nuke plants compared to Japan.

Russia nor China got any strong hold over car productions.

Russia saw opportunity to gain more out of Japan and it's natural for the country to make choice over a better economical gain of their own, yeah?

(...Besides, dunno why but there are genuine fans for Uladimir Putin do exist in Japan...like fans of a pop singer(´゚д゚`)....you may call it crazy but in Russia, Mr. Putin gets that sorta treatment from women especially...! LOL)

Northern islands which were unlawfully taken away by USSR from Japan at the chaotic time of just after the WW2 have been a big concern for Japan but I got a feeling that the Japanese Cabinet is in the know with alien factions, working from somewhat different plane to juggle the picture with the Russians and their alien faction. 

But all in all, it's China that gotta work to stop Nth Korea, really....

Now an ASSASSINATION card is out by Sth Korea.

This had happened before, and it's only re-springing up again as an idea.

Target this time is Kim JongUn.

Japanese media is already talking about it.  http://bylines.news.yahoo.co.jp/pyonjiniru/20160913-00062138/

I hope they don't go beserk and break out the war in Peninsula....

Less hustle is better so we can deal with other problems we already got...eyes rolling... 

Oh...and Iran wants to shake hands with Japan for Nuke energy field.

http://jp.sputniknews.com/japan/20160913/2765496.html

...The exact scenario someone really didn't like and caused 311 quake and tsunami in Japan...

This time, the Cabal won't succeed recreating Fukushima incident.

Enough of us, the Humans are aware of their trend. We have learned.

And backed up by the fact that their Black Knight event failed miserably, we have the winning track against their plot now. Physically.

If Fukushima is attacked again, the rest of the world will cop far worse radiation spread by air. No laughing matter here.

It must be stopped, never to be repeated again. 

• Like 9

yep, and then we got this

The B-1s were joined by US F-16 and South Korean F-15 fighters in the low-level flyover of Osan Air Base, 40 miles (64 kilometers) south of the South Korean capital of Seoul.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/us-air-force-bombers-korea/index.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-idUSKCN11J059

• Like 7

I have always thought that North Korea would be the first to move, militarially, in the region. I had on one occaision had the misfortune of having interaction with such a one. He joined an elite martial arts club and got a triple Dan belt in that sword art. Then he joined a gang and raised up to a leadership position and then became an assassin. He works for both North and South Korea. They call him Master Young. Intuition is right with me here telling you folks all this.

This man came to Canada as a Master of Martial arts and it was exposed he came here as an assassin....

He went home without completing his mission...bu note this is the kind of thing they are likely to do.

• Like 7

Something of interest to note-  that upon reaching "DAN" degrees, all artists are required to register/ pictures taken and registered in Korea as expert level martial artists abroad. 

(Tang-So-Do and O-Kwan styles)

• Like 5

30 Israeli, Foreign Intelligence Officers Killed in Russia's Caliber Missile Attack in Aleppo

Sept. 21, 2016

13950631000516_PhotoI.jpg

TEHRAN (FNA)- The Russian warships stationed in Syria's coastal waters targeted and destroyed a foreign military operations room, killing over two dozen Israeli and western intelligence officers.

""The Russian warships fired three Caliber missiles at the foreign officers' coordination operations room in Dar Ezza region in the Western part of Aleppo near Sam'an mountain, killing 30 Israeli and western officers," the Arabic-language service of Russia's Sputnik news agency quoted battlefield source in Aleppo as saying on Wednesday.

The operations room was located in the Western part of Aleppo province in the middle of sky-high Sam'an mountain and old caves. The region is deep into a chain of mountains.

Several US, Turkish, Saudi, Qatari and British officers were also killed along with the Israeli officers. The foreign officers who were killed in the Aleppo operations room were directing the terrorists' attacks in Aleppo and Idlib. 

Earlier in September, the Syrian army units launched a preemptive strike on the terrorists of the so-called Aleppo Operations Room in their gathering centers near Castello road in the Northern areas of Aleppo and Mallah farms, foiling their plots to attack the region's supply route, a source said.

The source said that the army's artillery units attacked the terrorists' gathering centers near Castello and Mallah farms in Zahra Abdo Rabbah, Kafar Hamra and Hurayatyn which killed and wounded dozens of militants.

Also, the Syrian air force attacked the terrorists' supply route in Northern Aleppo towards Hayyan and Adnan as well as the supply roads in Western Aleppo towards the North and smashed the terrorists' convoys in al-Aratab, Urom Kobra and Ma'ara al-Artiq which thwarted the terrorists' plots and forced many of them flee towards the Turkish borders."
snip
  • Like 9

Propaganda And Barf Alert
The United States Must Be the World’s Policeman

Only America has the material and moral greatness to stop the slide into chaos and foster peace.

By Anders Fogh Rasmussen

-snip-

From my former positions as prime minister of Denmark and secretary-general of NATO, I know how important American leadership is. We desperately need a U.S. president who is able and willing to lead the free world and counter autocrats like President Putin. A president who will lead from the front, not from behind.

The world needs such a policeman if freedom and prosperity are to prevail against the forces of oppression, and the only capable, reliable and desirable candidate for the position is the United States.

-snip-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article45526.htm

• Like 6

Caught On Tape: Did The US Target Syrian Aid Convoy With Hellfire Missile?

Footage of the nighttime attack on the Syrian aid convoy in Aleppo has surfaced. But there's something curious about how the footage has been appearing on Western news reports. A commenter on the Moon of Alabama blog, PavewayIV, made the following observations about what appears in the video, and what it suggests. First, however, here's an unedited version of the blast, courtesy of ABC:

In the screen cap above, you can see what looks to be a cloud of sparks following an initial explosion. According to PavewayIV, this is a signature of the Metal-Augmented Charge (MAC) Hellfire AGM-114N, the Predator drone's typical payload.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/caught-tape-did-us-target-syrian-aid-convoy-hellfire-missile

• Like 11

Russia’s westernmost ICBM unit to be armed with Yars missile — commander
Sept. 20. 2016

"The strategic missile force division in the Tver region will be the sixth to get the newest ground-based missile systems in replacement of the Topol missile systems.

MOSCOW, September 20. /TASS/. Russia’s westernmost ICBM division near Bologoye will be re-armed with the missile system Yars, the Defense Ministry has told TASS.

"The westernmost strategic missile force division in the Tver region will soon begin to be rearmed with the missile system Yars. It will be a sixth strategic missile division where the newest mobile ground-based missile complexes will replace the intercontinental ballistic missile Topol," the press-service of the Strategic Missile Force quotes its commander Sergey Karakayev as saying.

According to the official, this year regiments in the Irktusk and Yoshkar-Ola divisions began to be rearmed. The re-armament of the Novosibirsk and Tagil divisions is nearing completion. Earlier, the Teikovo division was fully rearmed.

The final decision to rearm the strategic missile division in the Tver Region will be made after a command staff exercise there. The press-service said the exercises will be devoted to maneuvering along combat patrol routes.

In the near future the ICBM RS-24 Yars, alongside the previously commissioned monoblock warhead ballistic missile RS-12M2 Topol-M, will constitute the backbone of Russia’s strategic missile force."
snip

ALERT: PUTIN DEPLOYS DEADLY NUCLEAR ARMED YARS ICBM UNIT WITHIN STRIKING DISTANCE OF NATO FORCES

Just out of curiosity, would it be possible to place anything anywhere without being close to NATO forces in the Baltics?
hmmm, that weirdness is now corrected.

• Like 10