The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

A CHRONICLE OF THE WORLD AT WAR III (The Buildup )

The Game Changer for Japanese Energy Card: Methane hydrate

Okey dokey, I was wondering when this move would start in reality.

It did so on 21st Jan 2016, when Dr. Chiharu Aoyama got the Patent to get Methane hydrate industrially, directly out from Ocean Floor that's already been exposed.

Japanese coast lines hold massive amount of MH.

The amount was calculated and it's apparently sufficient to run the entire Japan for 100 years by itself, no worries.

Japan always got sandwiched by the US and Russia for oil issues, and used to believe there were no resource on their tiny islands.

With Spratly island dispute, before the idea of the Mega-Float came out, Japan still had a major worry as it was totally dependent on the oil tankers from Middle East to go through the region to get to Japanese ports.

But with 1)beefing up JSDF military capacity, 2) idea of bringing the Mega-Float to Sth Est China Sea, 3) not the government, but Japanese people will start up a MH company to get incredibly cheap energy easily shortly, the issue is gone.

Now, Japan wants their own islands back.

Northern islands were taken away by Russia just after WW2 unlawfully.

Abe and Putin are in good communication, and this is the time when Japan can push Russia towards regaining the islands.

• Like 6

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-26/comex-snaps-gold-dilution-hits-record-542-oz-gold-claims-every-ounce-physical

in previous times soldiers were paid in salt (sodium chloride)

now there are fewer options with the planned destruction of fiat currencies

got gold? of course you dont. and most of it is not even on planet earth anymore

• Like 12

Are they stupid or just trying to create another World War?

BRINKMANSHIP: TURKEY DOWNS ANOTHER RUSSIAN BOMBER

Posted By: oliverhaddo

Date: Sunday, 31-Jan-2016 03:12:38

Russian Su-24 Jet Downed Over Syria

Sputnik, Moscow: The Russian jet crashed in Syria earlier on Tuesday with two people aboard. The plane was most likely downed by a ground missile, according to the Russian Defense Ministry.

According to initial ministry information, both pilots were able to eject from the airplane. Their current condition and whereabouts have not been released.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/01/30/breaking-isisturkey-advanced-missile-downs-russian-bomber-over-syria/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=38875

• Like 7

Turkey Issuing Warnings And Preparing For Battle With Russia

Tx Neo      Remember, T keeps telling us Turkey will start it !

No Return to 'Business As Usual' for Russia and the West - Lavrov

January 26. 2016

"Russia's relations with the West will no longer benefit only one side, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said at a press conference on Tuesday, the Rossiiskaya Gazeta government daily reported.

“Some of our Western colleagues say that there will be no more business with Russia — and I can say that I agree with them in that there will be no more business as usual, when they try to impose one-sided rules. That story is over,” Lavrov said, the newspaper reported.

In the future Russia will favor relations with the U.S. and Europe that are based on equal rights for all international players in accordance with international law, the minister said, Rossiiskaya Gazeta reported.

Lavrov has also said he is confident that the period of strained relations between Russia's and the West will soon end and a new basis for cooperation will be established, the TASS news agency reported."

snip

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/article/no-return-to-business-as-usual-for-russia-and-the-west-lavrov/556921.html

• Like 10

No truth in Russian claims that girl was ‘raped by migrants’ – German officials

The 13-year-old Russian-German girl ignited an international row with her claims.

http://www.thejournal.ie/russian-teen-rape-germany-2575860-Jan2016/

"A 13-YEAR-OLD RUSSIAN-German girl who ignited an international row by saying she was raped by migrants was actually sleeping at a friend’s house on the night in question, Berlin prosecutors have said."

• Like 6

Finland tells 900,000 reservists their roles 'in the event of war'- (with Russia)

Posted By: RumorMail [send E-Mail]

Date: Tuesday, 2-Feb-2016 16:16:52

Snip

Finland has sent letters to nearly a million military reservists, setting out their roles “in the event of war” amid rising tension with neighbouring Russia.

The letters have been dispatched to 900,000 former conscripts in the armed forces, including to Finns living abroad.

The first were sent earlier this month, with the final batch distributed in the last few days.

Finland is not a member of Nato and the country shares an 830-mile border with Russia – the longest of any European nation apart from Ukraine.

In the aftermath of Russia’s annexation of Crimea and the invasion of eastern Ukraine, Finland is uniquely vulnerable to any further aggression.

The letter tells the reservists which regiment or unit to report to in the event of hostilities. “Attached you will find your personal details as well as your role in the event of war,” it reads.

One Finnish reservist, who received the letter, said: “The timing was not random. It is clearly due to a more aggressive stance by the Russians. I’ve been in the reserves for 15 years and this is the first time I’ve received something like this. They send out letters like this very rarely.”

Finland’s army has 16,000 soldiers, but it could expand to 285,000 if reserves were to be called up.

The government has denied that the letters are connected to the crisis in Ukraine or tension with Russia, saying that plans for the mass delivery began two years ago.

“The reservist letter is associated with our intention to develop communications with our reservists, and not the prevailing security situation,” said Mika Kalliomaa, a spokesman for the Finnish Defence Forces.

The aim was to check that the armed forces had the right contact details for all reservists, he added.

Snip

“In the current reality, it makes sense. The Finnish Defence Forces want to make sure that if they need to blow the whistle, they can rely on 230,000 reserves.”

Mr Salonius-Pasternak added: “That is linked to the increasing instability in the region. Russia has shown that it can transport large numbers of troops across vast distances very quickly. I have never had so many people coming up to me asking if they should be worried about the security situation.”

The Soviet Union invaded Finland in 1939 and seized more than 10 per cent of the country’s territory. During the Cold War, Finland was officially neutral, but remained under the influence of its neighbour.

In recent months, Russian warplanes have frequently probed Finnish air defences. In April, the Finnish navy resorted to depth-charging a suspected submarine that was detected near the capital, Helsinki.

Neighbouring countries are also on a heightened state of alert. Last October, Sweden carried out its biggest military mobilisation since the Cold War to hunt for a mysterious submarine sighted near Stockholm.

Although not a member of Nato, Finland has strengthened its ties with the Atlantic Alliance. Last month, the country promised more military cooperation with the armed forces of other Nordic countries.

More http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/finland/11621512/Finland-tells-900000-reservists-their-roles-in-the-event-of-war.html

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=39089

• Like 5

“Ratcheting Tensions, Obama Orders Huge Weapons Increase Along EU-Russia Border; Less than a week after Russia's foreign minister warned that NATO's military build-up near Russia's borders is "counterproductive and dangerous," the United States is ramping up the deployment of heavy weapons and armored vehicles to NATO member countries in Central and Eastern Europe, the New York Times reported Tuesday.” See it coming?

http://www.commondreams.org/news/2016/02/02/ratcheting-tensions-obama-orders-huge-weapons-increase-along-eu-russia-border

Source http://www.transients.info/

• Like 10

I'm sorry to do this to peeps yet again today, this post is vague. I cannot recall the exact source.(´Д`)I'm so sorry...

But I felt the info itself is rather important.

Please forgive me posting such ambiguous stuff....

Anyway, it links with the post I made to the New X-File thread.

http://chani.invisionzone.com/topic/8133-new-x-files/?p=99889

I said in the post that it was probably Kerry Cassidy said that the Military peeps wanted civilians to really get used to seeing military peeps running around in their backyard, so to desensitising purpose, they used X-File.

These military peeps are globally existing, and they are on our side, the Human side, NOT the TPWantsTB factions.

With this info, I recalled another info that makes interesting story together with.

A classified NSA document info got released a bit in Japan (....This is only maaaaay beeeee stuff, but I recall in the vid segment, the info leaker said that the paper was passed to him maybe accidentally, though the paper stated classified, after a meeting with someone from military field. He only noticed the paper was with his pile of papers after he left the meeting, so he read it, and that's how he got the data. BUT the "accident" maybe a long and winding testing of the US intel work to find out if this data gets out in English sources, then how fast it would, and who would release it....thus they might be marking me closely from now on, because I associate with the info releaser directly, too.(´×ω×`) This guy is a mega international intel attraction.) , which I cannot recall when exactly it was but within 1 week, but I am definite about who released the info.

The NSA docco stated the latest examination of the tie between the governmental departments, for this case, the military and the police force.

Well, I was very surprised to hear the latest result....

The data was collected to find out:

WHEN the US military/police force have to face to the mass civilians, will they shoot at the civilians or not. 

Result:

Military--->Will REFUSE to shoot at the civilians.

Police Force--->WILL SHOOT at the civilians.

Looks like they are testing the waters, hey....

And re: this docco info...maybe CHANI is the first in the English based Conspiracy Theory sites to find out about this content, because I haven't come across about it via English sources yet...(if anyone has seen it before, please let us know.) Bear in mind, as I said, I can't drag the source link here...please treat this info as officially unreliable....but keep the 2015 data in your back of mind when measuring other situations in future...

• Like 6

Tokyo orders SDF to shoot down North Korean missile if threat to Japan

February 3, 2016

BY REIJI YOSHIDA AND AYAKO MIE

"Japan on Wednesday condemned Pyongyang’s plan to launch a space rocket, calling it a thinly disguised test of a long-distance ballistic missile.

The government ordered Aegis ballistic missile defense warships of the Maritime Self-Defense Force and land-based Patriot PAC-3 rocket units to respond should projections show components falling in Japanese territory.

“This will effectively mean the firing of a ballistic missile. It would be a clear violation of United Nations Security Council resolutions and a grave, provocative act against the security of our country,” Prime Minister Shinzo Abe told a Lower House session Wednesday.

“Japan, in cooperation with the United States and South Korea, will strongly urge North Korea to refrain from (conducting) the launch,” Abe said.

On Tuesday night, North Korea notified the International Maritime Organization that it plans to send a “satellite” into orbit between Feb. 8 and 25. It said the launch will take place on one of those days between 7:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Japan time."

snip

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/02/03/national/anger-sanctions-threats-greet-north-korea-rocket-launch-plans/#.VrPJr7IrK02

• Like 4

Adding to breezy's post above re: Japan prepping pac-3 against Nth Korean missile shooting to go ahead sometime within a couple of weeks...

This was an interesting info.

Apparently the consensus among non-Japanese countries about what Japan has been doing this time round to prep themselves against was; they really mean it this time....

A think tank person was explaining that the stuff they got ready is the beefiest military capacity available that NO ONE'S EVER SEEN in the past 71 years.<No sub: www.youtube.com/watch?v=90LgOjqMP9g>

I'm glad at least, because it means Japan can protect itself....

They really started to think no help would be available from the US to depend on in Far North Asian region, and finally clicked that it's themselves gotta get ready to take heavy weight on the shoulders for defense...the REAL defense, not fake ones like used to.

BF is saying different stuff, coming from WDS point of view.

I'd tend to watch out for what the public psyche is saying rather than just what BF speaks. (Hey he's naturalised as Japanese, so not as separating him away due to his background. I mean "1 vs many".)

(Japan is GASPING appalling for any intel works, though....(´Д`)apparently called "the Spy Heaven"...Spies and faction workers everywhere in every level, including very close by to the PM. <PM is aware of it.> The motto of the nation is to believe everyone is good at heart. So basically they always tend to just fall for stupid consequences.(´×ω×`)(/ω\) Finally, many peeps started to feel sick of it recently. I don't want them to lose their quality to be able to believe in people. But yeah...gotta have some balance to deal with the "outside" reality....)

• Like 5

two of the strongest economies in the post wwii world are Germany and Japan both US protectorates.

one can argue that the lack of a defence budget has been key in reaching G8 status

now with military spending back on the books at a time of financial turmoil might prove testing for both these countries

spending wealth on guns instead of people is the single worst crime committed by all nations and is driven by the intent of division when in actual fact humankind has more to be united about than separated once the bigger picture is accepted as The Truth

no matter how much money is poured into defence nothing can repel nuclear/bio catastrophe. Japanese of all people should know this

the omega option is no longer available to 'them'

• Like 13

it came to my attention shortly after the event that the russian plane was taken down by a shoulder held AA missile manned by either SAS personnel with Turkmen (this is a tribe look it up) as support or Turkmen militia using  the aforementioned ordinance ie there was no turkish plane

erdogan (with prior knowledge of the pre planned event) was quick to take the blame (contrary to his military leadership) as a ruse for the russians to make a mistake by retaliating on the nato member thus invoking article 3 and 4 finally giving the bolshevik zio slime the excuse needed to convince the western world of evident russian aggression and go forth with the eons planned self genocide of the human race

8 to 9 second mark read (translation) what is stated

who shot down the plane? a turk f16?

• Like 8

Russia Prime Minister Warns US and Arab Countries: Invading Syria "will start a new world war" Post by Hal Turner - Feb 11, 2016   Russia has publicly warned Saudi Arabia, the US, and other countries, they risk "a new world war" if they act on plans to send troops into Syria. WW3: 18 days away             snip        

Saudi Arabia had the balls to claim this was all part of an "exercise."  Bullshit.  There has never, in the history of human existence, been an "exercise" with 350,000 troops, 20,000 tanks, 2,450 warplanes and 460 military helicopters.  There is just no way to have an exercise of that magnitude, it is too damn large.  What's really taking place is the massing of an invasion force.  Saudi Arabia also said the exercise would take 18 days.  That would put it as ending February 28.

When this info came out, Russia repeated its warning that any foreign troops entering Syria without permission would be a declaration of war. 

This time, there was no "pregnant pause."  This time, the Saudis had one of their Brig. Generals come out on TV and state "The decision to send ground troops into Syria is final."  That statement came out earlier today. 

Late this afternoon, Defense Secretary Ash Carter announced he was "asking NATO allies to join a US coalition to send ground troops into Syria."  This is directly threatening the Russians that they will be facing NATO!

The Russian response was swift:  This evening Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev warned that "the demands of some Arab countries to send ground forces into Syria risks starting a new world war." Mr. Medvedev said sending troops to Syria risks drawing “everyone taking part in it into a war” and drastically escalating the conflict. “All ground operations, as a rule, lead to permanent wars,” he said. “The Americans must consider – both the U.S. president and our Arab partners – whether or not they want a permanent war.”  Russia again repeated its warning that any foreign ground troops entering Syria without permission would be a declaration of war. 

Late this evening, The Irish Times broke news that the intent of Saudi Arabia sending ground forces is "to counter Russia."   Whoa!  When did the mission change from fighting ISIS to "countering Russia?"  Who decided that?

We are now watching World War Three being put into operation

Oh, My Dear Holy God!  I cannot believe I am watching this take place.  We are literally watching World War Three be put into motion and the clock is ticking:  18 days max.

Here's the worst part:  When NATO was first created to protect Europe from what was the big, bad Soviet Union, the Soviets enjoyed huge advantages in all military force.  Russia could field 100 Divisions; NATO could only field 12.  Russia could field 18,000 tanks.  NATO could only field about 5,000.  So NATO adopted the "flexible response strategy."

The ONLY possible way to delay or halt the advance of 100 Army Divisions with 18,000 tanks is to use Tactical (Battlefield) nuclear weapons as a "force multiplier."  NATO thus no longer needed to match the size and strength of Russia, because a  doctrine had been adopted to equal the balance of power by using Tactical nukes.  The Deterrent threat of that possibility worked!  It kept the peace.

Fast-Forward to today.  To this very moment, the ONLY way to stop 350,000 ground troops with 20,000 tanks coming at you is to use tactical nukes. There simply is no other choice. 

Russia has adopted a first strike doctrine.  If Russia, or its territory or its interests are faced with being over-run, they will  use tactical nukes to deal with that problem.

So here we have it:  Russia now faces being over-run in Syria starting 18 days from now.  The ONLY possible way they can stop 350,000 ground troops backed by 20,000 tanks, is to use tactical nukes. Their formal policy is to do exactly that.  Hence, tactical (Battlefield) nuclear weapons will be used.  There's no way to avoid it because it is the only possible defense against 350,000 ground troops and 20,000 tanks coming across the border.

American Mass Media Keeping All of This Quiet

The American media is totally silent about all this.  This is by design; they want you to be taken totally by surprise when war breaks out, so you'll be too scared to think, and instead, will just do what the politicians tell you. 

When this war breaks out -- 18 days from now -- and the Russians do what they must to protect Syria from being over-run, the ONLY thing the American public will be told is "Russia attacked Saudi Arabia with nuclear weapons.  Saudi Arabia is our ally and we are going to help them."

Americans, completely ignorant of who is _really_ the bad guy here, will hear that "Russia attacked our ally with nukes" they'll gasp and say to themselves "those bastards" and off to war they'll go; a war that will have already gone nuclear.  WW3 . . . 18 days from now.

Read article....  https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/885

• Like 10

i do not agree with the statement above saying "The ONLY possible way they can stop 350,000 ground troops backed by 20,000 tanks, is to use tactical nukes"

there are other technologies and strategies that could be employed

(how quickly would those troops turn around if there was an incident within saud wahabistan)

but unfortunately the stage has been set for all to witness the last high tech war of our era

in an area of the world named Armageddon

a ripe religious self fulfilling tell

• Like 11

Saudi total troops are at 230'000.

Part of their army is busy in Yemen and the creeps are experiencing a persistent form of mission creep to put it mildly.

20'000 tanks? The Russian Federation has only about 6'500 tanks...even it were battle tanks + all other types of blinded vehicles combined the number seems exaggerated.

Don't forget to swallow all this with a soup spoon of salt...although I admit that the fuse of the powder keg we are sitting on has never been shorter, now that we start to see the beginning banking collapse.

• Like 5

Let's look at this in context, and be realistic......  (just a few things I have thought of, there will be many more)

A little while back, Saudi announced they had formed an alliance of some 25 Islamic countries to fight terrorism.  Only problem was, some of the countries said it was the first time they had heard of this, and they would not be joining.

So here are a few questions:-

1 - where do they get 350,000 troops when in any army, less than 10% are actual 'fighting' forces?

2 - 20,000 tanks (in full combat readiness)?  I doubt the full 25 countries would have that many in total, let alone ready to go.

3 - 2,500 planes plus helicopters - OK, where will you base them?

4 - How will they move such an army?  Trucks, fuel, food, water, spares, medical - where are they, and to get them all ready and assembled at the staging areas, a real logistical nightmare.

5 - Would Turkey start a second front (most likely).

6 - For a Saudi army to get to Syria, it has to cross through Iraq, quite a long way.

Then we look at possible battle scenarios:

Going through Iraq - will they get a welcome or hostile reception?

As the supply lines stretch, who maintains the roads and coordinates things?

If they upset Iran (which they would for sure in Syria), what will the Iranians reply be?  Possible outcomes:

1 - close the straights of Hormuz

2 - attack Saudi oil refineries

3 - attack other Gulf states

4 - sink a few American warships

If Saudi attack Iranian oil exports to China, what will China do???

And now to actual battle:

As T has rightly said, Russia wouldn't use nukes (even if they work).

Weapons like fuel-air bombs would be far far simpler and more effective (plus cheaper).

With them, you get a massive explosion/implosion over a few square kilometers, causing a total vacuum for a few seconds and a heat wave of over 2,000 degrees C.  Any troops exposed would be friend, and have their lungs destroyed.  If a tank was sealed, it would be drained of air, and ditto, the crews die.  Also, all external sensors would be melted and burnt off, and any glass damaged to be unusable.  Not to mention lubricants, etc.

Then if the Turks damaged or destroyed any Russian assets - they would be very badly hurt.  To try to out-hit Chess Grand-Masters who are also very good in Martial arts - you would really need to plan it correctly.

And given the fanaticism we have already seen from Turkey and the Saudis (who seem to use the Koran as their military text book), against cool and clever heads who started out on Sun Tsu's "Ancient Art of War".

Yes, a fanatic is a formidable opponent, but he only looks ahead, never looking and thinking laterally.  And how many of the invading troops are fanatics, or just brainwashed cannon-fodder?

• Like 7

mmmm well as to where and how many and how to move...

15 to 20 years ago the 4th, 8th and one other armoured brigades moved on sight during a 6 hour window location military base in Riyadh they stayed for a couple of days then were gone as quickly as they had appeared.

The image was row after row after row of tanks etc hard to explain but those that have been involved know what brigade numbers actually are, don't under estimate how large these assets are in these countries and how fast they can move. As to there combat efficiency and actual under fire skills that is a different matter. I could easily except 2000+ combat ready armoured divided into two or three brigades quite easily based upon my own observations. AND THIS WAS A LONG TIME AGO......

Most numbers reported over this medium called the inaccurate net are very poorly guessed.... just dig up production rates from gold mining and refining ACTUAL over the past 5 years and how much has flowed to the orient and all MSM figures just don't make the grade.. laughable actually when you check... 

I agree with mostly everything else.. 

• Like 8

—Saudi Arabia indicated last week it could send ground troops into Syria. It was not clear whether the offer was conditioned on U.S. ground forces participating. Carter was meeting his Saudi counterpart on Thursday.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/b147adff4e854c0fa3b4e4b9b72d4219/carter-expects-nato-endorsement-anti-campaign-plan

Brig. Gen. Ahmed Asiri, the Saudi military spokesman, made clear the kingdom's offer is contingent on the support of the U.S.-led coalition battling the militant group in Iraq and Syria. Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, which also has offered to deploy ground forces, are part of the coalition but have eased up on their contributions to the air campaign after earlier, high-profile sorties over Syria.

In Washington, Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir implied Monday that his country's willingness to send special forces to Syria was contingent on the U.S. leading the ground effort.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/3f77bcd886294c0fba2b36867f9a522a/saudi-offer-send-troops-syria-comes-uncertainty

Prince Mohammed has announced the creation of a Saudi-based Islamic military alliance intended to fight terrorism. The bloc includes much of the Sunni Arab world, several African and Asian countries, as well as NATO member Turkey. Not included are IS front lines Syria and Iraq, or Saudi Arabia's chief rival, Shiite powerhouse Iran.

"The Salman doctrine is about projecting power and military strength," said Dubai-based geopolitical analyst Theodore Karasik, who believes the Saudis' offer for troops in Syria could portend other military expeditions in the region. "It may be looking for leverage, but it's also very serious," he said.

While the Saudis say their aim is to fight IS, the timing of the kingdom's announcement raises questions about its motives.

Russia's intervention in Syria has sharply altered the military landscape, routing Saudi-backed rebels from key areas in the north and giving Assad the upper hand. Prospects for any meaningful peace talks appear to be dwindling by the day.

Any ground troops deployed to fight IS would almost certainly have to enter from the Turkish border, close to the area where Syrian government troops and allied militiamen have been advancing under cover of blistering Russian airstrikes.

Saudi ground troops would find themselves embroiled in complex terrain where hundreds of Shiite fighters from Iran, Lebanon and Afghanistan also are fighting. That would make the proxy sectarian wars that Iran and Saudi Arabia have been waging suddenly more intimate, potentially putting Saudi and Iranian troops in the same fighting space.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/3f77bcd886294c0fba2b36867f9a522a/saudi-offer-send-troops-syria-comes-uncertainty

A spokesman said the U.S. State Department had no immediate comment on the issue of Saudi Arabia's involvement, but added that "in general we want members of the coalition against Daesh to look for ways to do more and to contribute more."

Asiri's announcement came shortly after Russia said it suspects Turkey of planning a military invasion of Syria.

Ministry spokesman Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov said Thursday in a statement that the Russian military has registered "a growing number of signs of hidden preparation of the Turkish armed forces for active actions on the territory of Syria."

He said images of a checkpoint on the Turkish-Syrian border taken in late October and late January show a buildup of transportation infrastructure that could be used for moving in troops, ammunition and weapons.

The announcement came a day after U.N.-led peace talks in Geneva were suspended for three weeks.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/701220e1096f4fa890aefdd6646904c8/saudi-official-says-kingdom-ready-send-troops-syria

While we are getting bogged down with numbers, the question is, are TPTB ready for their WW3 yet ?.?.?   This is a good opportunity!

• Like 6

DO YOU WANT TO STOP WWIII?

STOP PAYING TAXES (VAT/FEDERAL especially)

THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN DO

this is the answer to all whom say, "what can i do? im just one man, its the politicians fault"

this is the ultimate message all in the world can give, to express disagreement with their government policy

you and i are giving these fucking psychopaths the fuel to run their human devouring machine,

your cue is the first foreign boot on syrian soil, whether turk, us, saud, etc

WAKE UP WORLD,

we are paying for our own extermination

refusal to pay taxation is step 1,

refusal to accept fiat currency is step 2

refusal to accept any form of dominion over you is step 3 (ofcourse this is bound by 1 rule: do to others as you wish for them to do to you)

if we force our unseen brothers to show themselves in order to stop us from destroying the Earth, we as Humanity have lost

• Like 5

refusal to pay taxation is step 1,

refusal to accept fiat currency is step 2

refusal to accept any form of dominion over you is step 3 (ofcourse this is bound by 1 rule: do to others as you wish for them to do to you)

I believe steps 1 and 2 will take care of themselves when the monetary system all falls to sh*t T. I have believed for years now that this will happen and the future will have no monetary system at all.

Number 3 is the one people need to understand - "to enter my personal space permission must be requested" - this is our basic right if we choose to use it.

• Like 4

I believe steps 1 and 2 will take care of themselves when the monetary system all falls to sh*t T. I have believed for years now that this will happen and the future will have no monetary system at all.

Number 3 is the one people need to understand - "to enter my personal space permission must be requested" - this is our basic right if we choose to use it.

although you are correct,

the ponzi/pyramid global monetary majik system was designed to fail at an appointed time (corresponding with a myriad of other events) by its architects

the point i am trying to make here, is that its failure should be a result of our/the peoples will and not of the instigating architects

leaving it up to others or chance makes us subservient  to those precursors

self determination with respect to others, is the way to afford collective humanity its rightful place amongst the cosmic brotherhood and lead by example

ofcourse this being near impossible considering most do not acknowledge their origin, potential and True infinite nature

yes Jes, number 3 is better expressed by your words, thank you

this has  been one point i have tried desperately to make people comprehend and under stand,

only by your admission whether active or passive can dominion be lawfully upheld over you

• Like 4

Saudi Arabia will not reconsider its decision to launch a ground operation in Syria, Ahmed Asiri, advisor in the Office of the Minister of Defense, said Thursday

The official stressed that the operation would begin as soon as the US-led international coalition makes a corresponding decision. (and this is your cue)

• Like 2

Medvedev: "The European security system has its flaws. Do we really need another reminder to understand how badly we need cooperation, not confrontation right now?"

...and mind you, Medvedev is considered by many as one of the top 5th-columnists in Russia. Looks like the Atlantic Integrationists in the RF found out that they are not only caught between a rock and a hard place but that their masters are mad enough to have everybody loose if they can't win. 

• Like 4