The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
NexusEditor

A CHRONICLE OF THE WORLD AT WAR III (The Buildup )

I just hope there are enough "good men" to make a difference......definitely feel like I/we are in the minority....especially after what happened here in California....people just went right back to being pawns in the game....even folks who I would have thought knew better to engage...

• Like 5

I just hope there are enough "good men" to make a difference......definitely feel like I/we are in the minority....especially after what happened here in California....people just went right back to being pawns in the game....even folks who I would have thought knew better to engage...

heraclitus.jpg

Heracletos said

One Exceptional man is worth a million non thinkers

in Ellenic

Είς εμοί μύριοι, εάν άριστος ήι.

• Like 10

i told the m7 a long time ago and few probably still remeber due to the info blitz on top T being preceived as just a hoot

the plan is to sink a ship or two at that exact point in order to hinder passage of the Russian fleet out of Sevastopol whilst having plausible deniability

in this case the instant Russian response would be catastrophic to turkey but media spin would paint the Russians as aggressors whilst invoking article 4 and 5 of the nato/otan charter

This M 7  was with you on this one.  The day this happened, your words came immediately to mind!  In fact, I'd be surprised if you didn't hear me saying  T said they'd sink a couple ships to make it completely impassible.  By the way, T was never considered just a hoot by anyone, and if you think about that, you will remember what I was told.

• Like 9

A couple of weeks ago a very gifted 11yr old asked his mother about the Il*umina*i. She said she hadn't heard of them and asked him why he wanted to know. He said "I think they are bad people". She asked me and then told him what I had said. He replied "I knew they were bad people."

This very special child does not access the internet so this knowledge is coming from somewhere and the souls in our children collectively may be picking up that they have a job to do to save this planet and the Hu-man race that occupies it - and I personally think they are powerful enough to do just that.

There is more to this battle than we can see.

• Like 15

as a side note to all this,

notice the statement written on the Zimbabwe dollar which is applicable to almost all currencies of today

" I PROMISE to pay the bearer on demand"

hence the term promissory note,

and that is what all modern currency is, just a promise from a faceless addressless undetectable banker 

now ask yourself what happens if this ghost does not keep his PROMISE?

where will you go to find him?

what court will enforce your right to be paid?

an IOU from a real person holds more value as you can turn up at their doorstep bang on their door and demand their promise to be fulfilled or ask the court to do it for you

the only thing evil needs to succeed is for good men to do nothing (credit  to the man whom said this as i do not recall his name)

Very well said...........

Thinking further, it is like the "Lifetime Guarentee" many firms offer - who's lifetime (or the product's lifetime)??  Me thinks if the product 'dies' after a week, then that was it's lifetime.....

But seriously, if that 'unknown person' is 'PROMISING' to pay, then what are they promising to pay in - more bits of paper/plastic like the one you just presented?  (at least with paper, it can be burnt to cook with or try to keep warm)

• Like 10

the human faction looses in all confrontational scenarios, ace or no ace if we the people refuse to act we are all collectively doomed

although putin and the Russian administration speak and act on mostly truths and international legality, i fail to see benefit to collective humanity in any type of present or future global conflict

....and there are still people out there who can't understand why the RF / Putin continue to withstand the emotional urge to strike back at the Zio slime (thanks, T 8) ). What is considered as weakness ("holding the other cheek") by some is considered as strength by me - and I hope to not be the only one

Putin is better than his counterparts, though probably only for the small but decisive part of having understood how a full scale physical confrontation would end.

• Like 9

You Want War? Russia Is Ready For War

12/15/2015

Authored by Pepe Escobar, originally posted at Sputnik News,

Nobody needs to read Zbigniew “Grand Chessboard” Brzezinski’s 1997 opus to know US foreign policy revolves around one single overarching theme: prevent – by all means necessary – the emergence of a power, or powers, capable of constraining Washington’s unilateral swagger, not only in Eurasia but across the world.

The Pentagon carries the same message embedded in newspeak: the Full Spectrum Dominance doctrine.

Syria is leading all these assumptions to collapse like a house of cards. So no wonder in a Beltway under no visible chain of command – the Obama administration barely qualifies as lame duck – angst is the norm.

The Pentagon is now engaged in a Vietnam-style escalation of boots on the ground across “Syraq”. 50 commandos are already in northern Syria “advising” the YPG Syrian Kurds as well as a few “moderate” Sunnis. Translation: telling them what Washington wants them to do. The official White House spin is that these commandos “support local forces” (Obama’s words) in cutting off supply lines leading to the fake “Caliphate” capital, Raqqa.

Another 200 Special Forces sent to Iraq will soon follow, allegedly to “engage in direct combat” against the leadership of ISIS/ISIL/Daesh, which is now ensconced in Mosul.

These developments, billed as “efforts” to “partially re-engage in Iraq and Syria” are leading US Think Tankland to pen hilarious reports in search of “the perfect balance between wide-scale invasion and complete disengagement” – when everyone knows Washington will never disengage from the Middle East’s strategic oil wealth.

All these American boots on the ground in theory should be coordinating, soon, with a new, spectacularly surrealist 34-country “Islamic” coalition (Iran was not invited), set up to fight ISIS/ISIL/Daesh by no less than the ideological matrix of all strands of Salafi-jihadism: Wahhabi Saudi Arabia.

Syria is now Coalition Central. There are at least four; the “4+1” (Russia, Syria, Iran, Iraq plus Hezbollah), which is actually fighting Daesh; the US-led coalition, a sort of mini NATO-GCC combo, but with the GCC doing nothing; the Russia-France direct military collaboration; and the new Saudi-led “Islamic” charade. They are pitted against an astonishing number of Salafi-jhadi coalitions and alliances of convenience that last from a few months to a few hours.

And then there’s Turkey, which under Sultan Erdogan plays a vicious double game.

Sarajevo All Over Again?

“Tense” does not even begin to describe the current Russia-Turkey geopolitical tension, which shows no sign of abating. The Empire of Chaos lavishly profits from it as a privileged spectator; as long as the tension lasts, prospects of Eurasia integration are hampered.

Russian intel has certainly played all possible scenarios involving a  NATO Turkish army on the Turkish-Syrian border as well as the possibility of Ankara closing the Bosphorus and the Dardanelles for the Russian “Syria Express”. Erdogan may not be foolish enough to offer Russia yet another casus belli. But Moscow is taking no chances.

Russia has placed ships and submarines capable of launching nuclear missiles in case Turkey under the cover of NATO decides to strike out against the Russian position. President Putin has been clear; Russia will use nuclear weapons if necessary if conventional forces are threatened.

If Ankara opts for a suicide mission of knocking out yet another Su-24, or Su-34, Russia will simply clear the airspace all across the border via the S-400s. If Ankara under the cover of NATO responds by launching the Turkish Army on Russian positions, Russia will use nuclear missiles, drawing NATO into war not only in Syria but potentially also in Europe. And this would include using nuclear missiles to keep Russian strategic use of the Bosphorus open.

That’s how we can draw a parallel of Syria today as the equivalent of Sarajevo 1914.

Since mid-2014 the Pentagon has run all manner of war games – as  many as 16 times, under different scenarios – pitting NATO against Russia. All scenarios were favorable to NATO. All simulations yielded the same victor: Russia.

And that’s why Erdogan’s erratic behavior actually terrifies quite a few real players from Washington to Brussels. 

Let Me Take You on a Missile Cruise

The Pentagon is very much aware of the tremendous heavy metal Russia may unleash if provoked to the limit by someone like Erdogan. Let's roll out an abridged list. 

Russia can use the mighty SS-18 – which NATO codenames “Satan”; each “Satan” carries 10 warheads, with a yield of 750 to 1000 kilotons each, enough to destroy an area the size of New York state.

The Topol M ICBM is the world's fastest missile at 21 Mach (16,000 miles an hour); against it, there’s no defense. Launched from Moscow, it hits New York City in 18 minutes, and L.A. in 22.8 minutes.

Russian submarines – as well as Chinese submarines – are able to launch offshore the US, striking coastal targets within a minute. Chinese submarines have surfaced next to US aircraft carriers undetected, and Russian submarines can do the same.

The S-500 anti-missile system is capable of sealing Russia off from ICBMs and cruise missiles. (Moscow will only admit on the record that the S-500s will be rolled out in 2016; but the fact the S-400s will soon be delivered to China implies the S-500s may be already   operational.)

The S-500 makes the Patriot missile look like a V-2 from WWII.

Here, a former adviser to the US Chief of Naval Operations essentially goes on the record saying the whole US missile defense apparatus is worthless.

Russia has a supersonic bomber fleet of Tupolev Tu-160s; they can take off from airbases deep in the heart of Russia, fly over the North Pole, launch nuclear-tipped cruise missiles from safe distances over the Atlantic, and return home to watch the whole thing on TV.

Russia can cripple virtually every forward NATO base with tactical – or battlefield – small-yield nuclear weapons. It’s not by accident that Russia over the past few months tested NATO response times in multiple occasions.

The Iskander missile travels at seven times the speed of sound with a range of 400 km. It’s deadly to airfields, logistics points and other stationary infrastructure along a broad war theatre, for instance in southern Turkey.

NATO would need to knock out all these Iskanders. But then they would need to face the S-400s – or, worse, S-500s — which Russia can layer in defense zones in nearly every conceivable theater of war. Positioning the S-400s in Kaliningrad, for instance, would cripple all NATO air operations deep inside Europe.

And presiding over military decisions, Russia privileges the use of Reflexive Control (RC). This is a tactic that aims to convey selected information to the enemy that forces him into making self-defeating decisions; a sort of virus influencing and controlling his decision-making process.

Russia uses RC tactically, strategically and geopolitically. A young Vladimir Putin learned all there is to know about RC at the 401st KGB School and further on in his career as a KGB/FSB officer.

All right, Erdogan and NATO; do you still wanna go to war?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-15/you-want-war-russia-ready-war

• Like 7

When Trump is the best candidate for President the world has a problem, but looking at his competitors is also scary. I have always thought that there would not be a 2016 election and that for some reason it would be suspended leaving Barack Obama in control - but as always could be wrong.

Putin 'Endorses' "Absolute Leader" Trump As Colorful, Talented Guy

Posted By: Watchman

Date: Thursday, 17-Dec-2015 12:15:14

Following his annual press conference in Moscow, Russian President Vladimir Putin gave a qualified endorsement of Donald Trump’s candidacy for the Republican presidential nomination on Thursday, saying he hoped Trump’s election could improve Moscow’s relations with the United States...

“He’s a really brilliant and talented person, without any doubt. It’s not our job to judge his qualities, that’s a job for American voters, but he’s the absolute leader in the presidential race,” Putin said after his annual press conference in Moscow, according to the Interfax news wire.

“He says he wants to move on to a new, more substantial relationship, a deeper relationship with Russia, how can we not welcome that? Of course we welcome that,” Putin added.

At a Republican debate in September, as Buzzfeed reports, Trump said his victory would ensure an end to Russia’s frosty rapport with the U.S. under President Barack Obama.

“I would talk to him, I would get along with him,” he said. “I believe - and I may be wrong, in which case I’d probably have to take a different path - but I would get along with a lot of the world leaders that this country is not getting along with.”

“He does not like Obama at all. He doesn't respect Obama at all. And I’m sure that Obama doesn’t like him very much,” Trump said of Putin in October. “But I think that I would probably get along with him very well. And I don’t think you’d be having the kind of problems that you're having right now.”

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-17/putin-endorses-absolute-leader-trump-colorful-talented-guy

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=35425

• Like 7

ANKARA IS LEFT TO FIGHT BY ITSELF: US RECALLS ITS FIGHTERS FROM TURKEY

Posted By: IZAKOVIC

Date: Thursday, 17-Dec-2015 08:40:25

Ankara will have to "defend" itself, the Pentagon has second thoughts: "We pick up our fighters from Turkey"

(Franco Iacch)

17/12/15

http://www.difesaonline.it/mondo-militare/ankara-dovr%C3%A0-difendersi-da-sola-il-pentagono-ci-ripensa-ritiriamo-i-nostri-caccia

The United States will withdraw the twelve fighters from the base at Incirlik, sent last month to protect the airspace from turkish Russian incursions, in the coming hours. And 'what have reported a few hours ago by the Pentagon. This minimizes the decision, saying that the fighters were part of a simple "temporary deployment in Europe".

Said Pentagon spokesman Captain Jeff Davis. "I would not want you to read something that is not there. Our ability to hit the Islamic state remains unchanged." It would be worth noting that the US will withdraw in the coming hours hunting only as pure as the F-15C and F-15E, equipped Also for the air-to-air combat.

Beyond the ritual phrases, we know that those fighters were not deployed in Turkey to attack the Islamic state, which does not have any air force, but to protect the air sovereignty of Ankara from Moscow.

Add the European Command "The Incirlik base is still home to twelve A-10 and other UAV platforms. The number of airplanes in the Coalition is likely to increase in the coming months. " In this statement, no comment on the real mission of the F-15. The Russians have never mentioned.

Politically correct? A move that still leaves amazed because for the second time in a few months, the United States shall review their strategies air-air. The announcement of the withdrawal of the fighters came on the sidelines of the visit of US Secretary of Defense Ash Carter who visited Incirlik and spoke with American troops. All F-15 will return in the coming hours in Britain. It 'true, however, that this new move of the United States, leaves room for different interpretations.

They wrote the Pentagon on November 5 last year: "We want to be able to protect the airspace turkish. And 'what we did with the Patriot missiles and that is what we will continue to do with the F-15. We hope that Russia respects the sovereignty of air space turkish. Until not violate there will be problems. We are confident that there will be problems. "

No longer they fulfill the operational requirements after one month, for that move which represented a unique in the foreign missions of the US? The F-15C, in fact, have never been deployed in Afghanistan nor in Iraq. The war in Syria seemed different, considering the Russian interceptors deployed in the region and armed with air-to-air missiles. Or, perhaps, there's more. Although it is true that on one hand the air patrols were held for a month, the American F-15 could not attack the enemy. Or better. They could not defend the airspace turkish because they have never been established rules of engagement. Then, if that were the case, the move to withdraw the F-15 makes sense.

Why be dragged into a war, when the requesting country does not outline the operational protocols? Therefore, the withdrawal of fighters from the pure region, could really make sense. Yet once again come to mind statements by the Pentagon: "The task of the F-15, it will be to stiffen the Turkish air defenses against Russian interference." In a month, the Russian interference appear to be gone. As noted, finally, that the F-15C were sent at a given time, when it was believed that Russia was going to increase the violation of borders Turkey. That deployment took place before the killing of the Russian Su-24 by the Turks and the subsequent entry into service of the line S-400 / S-300.

Russian deployments in Syria have complicated everything. The F-15C Americans have never had a goal. They could only defend themselves if attacked (but in that case it would be a real act of war). United States and Turkey have not established the rules of engagement for American fighters.

In the eyes of the world, however, the US has "withdrawn" for the second time from the Middle East (the first time when the Roosevelt retreated into service in the Persian Gulf for maintenance).

(Photo above: US Air Force)

---

SHORT COURSE: HOW TURKEY CAN START THE WWIII, AFTER SU-24 AFFAIR DID NOT WORK WELL

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=35311

---

THIS IS THE BEST SOLUTION FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT CONSIDER THEY ARE BORN AS IDIOTS

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=35399

---

SHORT COURSE: HOW TURKEY CAN START THE WWIII, AFTER SU-24 AFFAIR DID NOT WORK WELL

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=35311

---

And so on.

IZAKOVIC

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=35400

• Like 5

Insight - Vietnam builds military muscle to face China
XUAN MAI, Vietnam | By Greg Torode

XUAN MAI, Vietnam Vietnam's military is steeling itself for conflict with China as it accelerates a decade-long modernisation drive, Hanoi's biggest arms buildup since the height of the Vietnam War...

Vietnam's strategy has moved beyond contingency planning. Key units have been placed on "high combat readiness" - an alert posture to fend off a sudden attack - including its elite Division 308, which guards the mountainous north.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-vietnam-china-conflict-insight-idUKKBN0U004820151217

• Like 7

Silent, invisible, deadly: The weapon that could change warfare

December 28, 2015

Richard Whittle  NY Post

post-5-0-97358800-1451369002_thumb.jpg

A General Atomics rendering shows a laser weapon fired from the company’s jet-powered Predator C drone. Picture: General Atomics

"THIS month, the Force awakens in theatres.

Next month, a new force will awaken in the desert of New Mexico, where the US Defense Department is about to start testing a weapon worthy of Star Wars — a silent, invisible laser that needs just a couple of seconds to burn a hole through targets miles away.

“What it really boils down to is a silent weapon that nobody sees or hears,” said Lt. Gen. Bradley Heithold, commander of Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC, pronounced “AFF-sock”).

Heithold is eager to put a laser cannon on four or five of AFSOC’s three dozen or so AC-130 gunships. AC-130s are typically used to cover special operations troops on night-time missions.

“I think we can do this now,” Heithold said of the laser weapon. “When I say now, I’m talking about by the close of the decade.”

snip

http://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/military/silent-invisible-deadly-the-weapon-that-could-change-warfare/news-story/64759124fa2ab41f56ad2d1e7032241a

Tx w

• Like 5

US Aircraft Carrier Truman Narrowly Avoids Collision With Iranian Rockets - 30.12.2015

A US aircraft carrier came within about 1,500 yards of Iranian rockets in the Strait of Hormuz on Saturday, US military officials said.

As the USS Harry S. Truman was transiting the strait, which connects the Arabian Sea and the Persian Gulf, the Iranian Revolutionary Guards were conducting a live-fire exercise, officials told NBC News.

The Truman reportedly was being escorted through the strait by a US destroyer and a French frigate. Other commercial traffic was in the area as well.

Officials told NBC News that the US ships were in the "internationally recognized maritime traffic lane" when the Iranian Navy announced over maritime radio that it was about to conduct a live-fire exercise and asked other vessels to remain clear. At no time did the Truman stray into Iranian territorial waters, the official added.

Following the warning, rockets were fired from a position of about 1,500 yards off the carrier's starboard side and in a direction away from the passing coalition and commercial ships and the traffic lane, the official said. The rockets were not fired at the Truman and other ships.

While the official said the Iranians were "clearly not" targeting ships, the action was "unnecessarily provocative and unsafe." There were no direct communications between US and Iranian navies.(emphasis added)

The Truman recently returned to the region to support coalition-led airstrikes against Daesh

• Like 8

A snap shot of the direction of Asia as a whole

A very rough over view; there's some more movement happening in Asian region.

Japan started to talk about creating a gathering that is of Asian version of IMF.

The Japanese news sources really used the description above.....

This was the idea talked for a long time, and I'm not sure how effective it would be. But clearly AIIB is failing at the moment, and knowing China's demise in economy, everyone not wanting China to be totally demolished either, but not willing to dance as China directs, here's the new rise of a system.....

And Asia is trying to establish something to be independent from the Western powers like the US and EU in the governance power over the region.

In 30 years time, I'm sure peeps at CHANI know it's Asians that's gonna run the show on the Earth.

Population wise, India will be the top of the world by 2050, not China.

So this is an interesting time to say the least.

Here's an interesting document that non-Asian peeps (as well as Asians) can check out.

All Asian countries where were colonised by the Western societies before the WW2 (BTW Britain, Holland, France, USA were the only peeps Japan fought against. The Japanese soldiers didn't want to fight against other "coloured" soldiers who were told to fight by the Whites, so the soldiers talked among themselves, in the end, they all supported one another to fight off the Western soldiers instead. Don't listen to the current lobbied BS stories from China and Sth Korea.) revolt against them under this statement made at the Conference before the WW2 ended. 

STOP THE RACISM & DIVISION AMONG ASIA

With the rise of IMF Asian version, I feel the principal of this Statement made by the joining Asian countries may become a key again, and amalgamate themselves.

India is actively using the ideology. (I didn't know that till just recently...urgh...)

... ALL "coloured" races were discriminated by the White Europeans back then.

Asians hated it.

Unless you cop racial discrimination against you, you never know how it's unjustifiable.

I didn't know it until I came to Australia to cop it full on as an Asian.

So I can totally understand why Asian countries agreed to sign on this paper together.

This Statement made the rest of Asian countries to stand up to become free from colonization even after Japan lost the war.

It was about the human dignity. Not just about economical gain.

...But I don't like justifying the war in any way, though.

The best of the best is to negotiate and actualise the peace that way.

...I'd love to see the day that the Humanity doesn't have to go into the extreme decision making each time something happens...sigh. We all gotta collectively grow up.

Anyway, here's the real deal. The page was really worth reading for me. There are so much of history untold yet...

Please try to read through the points shown at the bottom of the post with serenity after 70 years....I think many of us actually agree with what's been written down, when you see it without war prejudice. 

Source: http://teikoku-denmo.jp/en/history/tyosamit.html

1 thing I gotta point out...though all these said, I know Japan will be protective of its own culture, and in the course of trying to keep it genuine as much as possible, they reject to accept new ways in certain manner. I guess that's the same for all other countries, but what I want to say is that the cultures are not expected to become singular thing; shaking hands don't mean to totally accept others and lose yourself.

The balancing act is very sensitive and need a lot of tactics and awareness in how to go about.

-------------------------------------------

Joint Statement of the Great East Asia

November 6, 1943, Tokyo
The Great East Asia Conference

The fundamental principle to establish world peace is that all countries obtain what they deserve, depend on one another and help each other to attain mutual prosperity.

Britain and the United States, however, oppress other countries and other nations for their own prosperity, exploit and enslave the Great East Asia in particular, and thereby destroy the security in the region. Here are the reasons for the Great East Asian War.

Countries in the Great East Asia should cooperate to win the war, free themselves from the shackles by the Britain and the United States to obtain their self-administrations and self-protections, construct the Great East Asia based on the principles mentioned above, and thereby establish world peace.

Every country in the Great East Asia should cooperate to establish the stability in the region, and build the system of mutual coexistence, based on moral principles.

Every country in the Great East Asia respect other independencies and sovereignties, achieve mutual aid/friendliness and establish peace in the Great East Asia.

Every country in the Great East Asia respect other traditional cultures, and encourage to develop creativities of every nation to uplift the culture of the whole Great East Asia.

Every country in the Great East Asia should cooperate closely in the principles of reciprocity and mutual benefit to strive for economic development and the prosperity of the Great East Asia.

Every country in the Great East Asia extend its companionship to the rest of the world, abolish racial discriminations, share cultures with others, open one's resources, and thereby contribute to the progress of the world.

• Like 6

...And WTH....more twists in the story are coming to the Presidential election of the US by the sound of it...

• Like 2

Japan declares to China; Maritime Self-Defense Force of Japan (=Japanese Navy) WILL Muscle In if Chinese Ships Come To Senkaku Island 

Source in Japanese:

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/politics/20160111-OYT1T50106.html?from=ytop_main1

WHOA....

They've done it...

Japan is starting to beef up the security, and finally started to speak up clearly.

"No more just be quiet and let China do whatever they want to do."

Apparently, historically, China has tactics that they go march in and do anything they want to, but they back off when they face to stern rejections.

They bluff till that doesn't work any more.

By seeing what's happening to Spratly Islands and in the Middle East, Japan decided to make the move. (It's re: oil, but Japan now found out that they got methane hydrate that can last for 100 years without any other power resource, so the oil issue is not gonna be bad for them, but to sustain the power while transition occurs, it's important to have stability.)

It's not a real war threat, but this was declared in order to STOP China harassing Senkaku island, which lawfully belong to Japan.

Chinese ships have been seen and noticed they have been dropping equipments under water often. 

Before, over 200 Chinese ships came in, took ALL expensive red-corals that were within environmentally protected area in Japanese EEZ, where Japanese fishermen kept nurturing those for their future. 

If it's done at some other powerful country, China would've copped all ships to be captured or sank.

Turks shot down Russians cutting corner of their air space.

What do you expect you'd done on this Japanese loss, if it happened to your own country, you think? 

What about if they came and trashed all Grate Barrier Reef, what do you do, Aussies?

But this was Japanese culture in a way, just shaking head in disbelief, hoping the others to grow up to behave to honour their own words.

That was how it was before.

....Maybe never again.

There's a big move of changing parts of constitution further in Japan, in order to be able to mobilise military actions.

Now the Spratly Island got started to be used for the actual flights, the situation in the region is max tensed.

• Like 4

China is building its first military base in Africa. America should be very nervous.

January 12, 2016

James Poulos

"Africa is likely to become one of the biggest stories of 2016, and not because of some horrific new disease or harrowing new war. Instead, an unprecedented new dynamic is about to shape the continent. The U.S. and China, major powers with a minor footprint, are both poised for much deeper and more direct involvement in African affairs.

And rather than finding themselves on a crash course, they're facing a more complex — and, for America, unnerving — situation. Thanks to the much different challenges and priorities facing both powers, African intervention is shaping up as a feast for China and a famine for the U.S.

Look to Djibouti for big clues about why. News is quietly breaking that China has sealed a deal to build its first military base in that little country, a former French colony strategically located across from Yemen on the Red Sea, squeezed between Eritrea and Somalia. Confirming years of under-the-radar suspicions, AFRICOM commander Gen. David Rodriguez told The Hill that the "logistics hub" and airfield will let China "extend their reach" into Africa over the course of an initial 10-year contract. Currently, The Hill observed, China can't do much more than stage some naval patrols out of Djibouti ports.

Given China's breakneck expansion into Africa, that's just not good enough. In Africa, China has found not just a market for money but for jobs and land — crucial components of sustained economic growth. As December's Forum on China-Africa Cooperation revealed, the Middle Kingdom wants to ensure privileged access to that kind of future. Although it's hard to unravel the details, Beijing used the Forum to pledge $60 billion in loans and export credits.

No, the Chinese aren't about to lap the U.S. in investment anytime soon, but the financials have taken on an extra edge at a moment when Beijing needs all the good news it can get. "China operates in Africa with greater aplomb and with more nuanced and mutually beneficial relationships than America's corporations and its federal [government]," as one private equity analyst noted at the Council on Foreign Relations. "The USG's most visible diplomatic effort in Africa, Power Africa, is sputtering. American businesses haven't sufficiently picked up the slack."

snip

http://theweek.com/articles/598367/china-building-first-military-base-africa-america-should-nervous

• Like 5

Asian card changer idea thrown in by THE Japanese "Fixer" 

The famous ex-Cabinet Secretary, Mr. Isao Iijima, had thrown in an insanely good idea for stabilising Asian region suddenly.

This can literally help stop the Nuke Bomb sales domino within the Asian community.

(Still very dodgy for Middle East problem though.)

But it's Japan that's got to be the head to act upon it.

Source: (No Sub)www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXqUrrGYttY

Japan is the only country that successfully produced the Mega-Float system, according to Mr. Iijima.

http://www.mlit.go.jp/english/maritime/mega_float.html

http://www.industrytap.com/worlds-largest-floating-airport-in-tokyo-bay/3684

He said, "Take these around to anywhere in the region that require them."

It's a Check mate, I think....

• Like 1

Japan declares to China; Maritime Self-Defense Force of Japan (=Japanese Navy) WILL Muscle In if Chinese Ships Come To Senkaku Island

Turks shot down Russians cutting corner of their air space

really? are you sure the russians did that? I am not convinced

be careful what you assert as truth

• Like 6

( ✧Д✧) Great, T, pleeeeeeease let us know if that wasn't the case, who'se done it...!!

I'm excited to find out, cuz I was thinking the weapon used was belonging to the Turks... No??(。´・ω・)?

( ✧Д✧) Great, T, pleeeeeeease let us know if that wasn't the case, who'se done it...!!

I'm excited to find out, cuz I was thinking the weapon used was belonging to the Turks... No??(。´・ω・)?

Unity,

i am not claiming to know but i am stating that i DO NOT KNOW

i am also stating that i do not believe what western corporate propaganda media claims as fact, and advise you and all to disbelieve also

Truth from the western corporate propaganda media can only be found in a medium that has the element of deniability (like the new X files show, or a madonna concert etcetera)

having said all that,

it came to my attention shortly after the event that the russian plane was taken down by a shoulder held AA missile manned by either SAS personnel with Turkmen (this is a tribe look it up) as support or Turkmen militia using  the aforementioned ordinance ie there was no turkish plane

erdogan (with prior knowledge of the pre planned event) was quick to take the blame (contrary to his military leadership) as a ruse for the russians to make a mistake by retaliating on the nato member thus invoking article 3 and 4 finally giving the bolshevik zio slime the excuse needed to convince the western world of evident russian aggression and go forth with the eons planned self genocide of the human race

think about it,

the official turkish claim is that the russian bomber was in turkish airspace for less than a minute (35 seconds if memory serves)

it takes a few minutes for a fighter jet to be scrambled in order to intercept

if the turkish f16 was already patrolling it would of shown on the russian bomber's radar thus evasive maneuvers would of resulted taking them out of turkish airspace let alone lock to fox3 would of taken more than 35 seconds

you want to see how its done?

this is what our boys do every day on average 35 times a day as the fucking turks violate our airspace but we DONT KILL THEM AS WE SHOULD (and i have seen it with my own eyes in the CENTER of the Aegean well into Ellenic territory)

the whole official story is as accurate as a 3 dollar pistol

• Like 11