Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DAR

Tools for the Light Workers

41 posts in this topic

Link to this article..

http://sunlightenment.com/feasting-on-sunshine-by-dr-mercola/

Dr. Mercola, owner of the largest alternative health website online, posted a comprehensive article on Sun Gazing on January 8, 2009.  This article includes Dr. Mercola’s own thoughts, the pratice and process of Sun Gazing, Hira Ratan Manek, the pineal gland, skeptics’ opinions, and research findings.

Feasting on Sunshine

by Dr. Mercola

Have you ever wished you didn’t have to bother with eating or preparing food at all? When you stop to consider how many hours you spend thinking about food, planning meals, shopping for fresh produce, preparing and cooking meals, and eating, I would imagine nearly everyone has had this fantasy at least once.

Astonishing as this may seem, one Indian man is doing exactly this: converting the sun’s energy into nourishment, and he believes you can do it too.

Before you read this please understand that I am not advocating gazing into the sun directly but merely reporting on a phenomena that is already occurring. Also it is important to avoid scanning this article. If you scan the material you will think it is ok to gaze at the sun anytime and this is not only inaccurate, but quite dangerous.

Sun gazing is done around dawn or sunset. If you perform it at other hours you can cause serious damage to your retina.

570_.doc

FOCUSED MUSIC MEDIATION with Emotion

ITUNES has a CD rip feature for AIFF format which will provide the artist/title/name of song in highest quality possible. [cd or hd quality is important]

Music Mediation when combined with focused intention is a most powerful tool for humanity to prepare for coming earth events.  Each person has a set of favorite music numbers that when set in a string can achieve truly earth changing results.  Simplicity is the key.

THE FIRST 3 MUSIC SONGS should be for relaxation only..

THE NEXT one or two MUSIC selections can be in combination so as not to put a person to sleep..

THINK WHAT INTENTION YOU WISH TO ACCOMPLISH then focus - with each MUSIC selection.

For instance ENNIO MORRICONE ‘we all love’  La luz prodigiosa  sung by Dulce Pontes [iNTENTION could be to think about stopping the destruction of the Whales and the oceans] .. the emotional content with the music can change our oceans for the better.

For instance LISA GERRARD ‘lisa gerrard’  Sacrifice [iNTENTION could be to penetrate the darkness and send light and love to CABAL Members that are out to destroy our world] .. They cannot stand this one especially if it is done by many persons every day.

My series of mediation songs are: [Long version over one hour]

655_.doc

What is heaven?

Music.

Heaven is a state of being that intensifies the spin of every electron in the body.  It is a music that begins in the roots of being.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Dar  8)

1 person likes this

DAR, a big thanks!

Your Focused Music Meditation With Emotion is a true gift.

At least half of that list are favorites of mine -- I am singing one of those pieces in a choral group this winter's Christmas season. (You can guess which one). We'll be singing in a large cathedral in Portland, Oregon. Sound in that incredible space is exactly as you describe, Phillipbbg. It is Heaven.

"What is Heaven?

MUSIC

Heaven is a state of being that intensifies the spin of every electron in the body.  It is a music that begins in the roots of being."

It enchants the Soul. Other descriptors:

"Music of the Spheres.... "

* Music "calms the savage beast."

* Look this up: Quote was first stated by Bugs Bunny in a cartoon, in 1948!! Oh, it's the little details in life that make it so interesting.

Now, back to the music.

If 10-12 song events played in one session .. as one selection .. this music by

Kitaro "Silk Road"  Live in America Album

Useful to balance chakras and energy field...

Kitaro - Silk Road (Live)

MEDIATION FOCUS -  Service to Others and Empathy

Josh Groban Let Me Fall

Mediation Focus:  Peace and ... the end of world conflict

Selection #6

SARAH BRIGHTMAN  ‘classics’  figlio perduto

Video here

My series of mediation songs are: [Long version over one hour]

Artist  Album  Music Selection

MANNEHEIM STEAMROLLER    ‘a fresh aire christmas’  Still, Still, Still

CHLOE    ‘walking in the air’  Nella Fantasia

JOSH GROBAN  ‘josh groban’  The Prayer

MICHAEL BOLTON  ‘my secret passion’    E Lucevan le Stelle from Puccini’s Tosca

JOSH GROBAN  ‘josh groban’  gira con me questa note

SARAH BRIGHTMAN  ‘classics’  figlio perduto

2002  ‘land of forever’  the calling

LISA GERRARD  ‘lisa gerrard – best’  now we are free

ENNIO MORRICONE  ‘we all love’  La luz prodigiosa by Dulce Pontes

JOSH GROBAN  ‘closer’  per te

SARAH BRIGHTMAN  ‘time to say goodbye’  naturaleza muerta

KITARO  ‘live in america’  silk road

LISA GERRARD  ‘lisa gerrard – best’  sacrifice

JOSH GROBAN  ‘closer’  remember when it rained

ENNIO MORRICONE  ‘we all love’    gabriel’s oboe

I have zipped up a few mp3 files I use daily ... they are quite intense at first but I can assure you they will have an effect on you in many ways.... and if not you will have great dreams when you fall asleep listening to the sequence.....

Be aware the shaman one will induce intense visuals if you are not a happy bunny... ;)

You can download them from my doc site

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B--SGE-HuftQNjBhMWU1OTMtZjY4YS00ZGU4LWFjNzUtMjZiNDFmM2E2NjNm&hl=en_US

Phillip, this did not take me to your docs to download, it instead took me to a sign in for google, and a bunch of tutorials...hellllppppp.... :-\  thank  you for checking it out....was chafing at the bit to hear them..

Two additional music selections..

Mediation focus.. to ask assistance for humanity from other worlds/dimensions..

and

1 person likes this

now you've gone and done it DAR...woke up my goosebumps....Thank you...

1 person likes this

RAYMON GRACE teaches dowsing and healing at a distance.. energizing water and energy work.

Raymon Grace on Aware Talk Radio

Raymon Grace and Steven Hairfield on Aware Talk Radio concerning energy. We will talking about dowsing and the use of pendulums, energy fields and epidemics, energizing water and so much more. What is dowsing? How does it work? What is energizing water and why do it? Are we able to affect energy streams? Are we able to use these streams? What are energetic epidemics? How are the affecting the human? Are the energy streams of our planet changing? What is the effect on the human and the human thought? Join us for this special two hour broadcast filled with information. http://www.innercirclepublishing.com/

http://www.raymongraceprojects.com/books.htm

In "The Future is Yours, Do Something About it" Raymon shows you how to use dowsing to change the energetic flow of people, places, and situations, and how these simple changes can avert conflict, heal illness, and help people work together. Imagine the possibilities: settle differences at home and at work, find the best way to heal yourself and your family, remove bad energy (even ghosts) from buildings and much, much more.

Link to this article..

http://sunlightenment.com/feasting-on-sunshine-by-dr-mercola/

Dr. Mercola, owner of the largest alternative health website online, posted a comprehensive article on Sun Gazing on January 8, 2009.  This article includes Dr. Mercola’s own thoughts, the pratice and process of Sun Gazing, Hira Ratan Manek, the pineal gland, skeptics’ opinions, and research findings.

Feasting on Sunshine

by Dr. Mercola

Have you ever wished you didn’t have to bother with eating or preparing food at all? When you stop to consider how many hours you spend thinking about food, planning meals, shopping for fresh produce, preparing and cooking meals, and eating, I would imagine nearly everyone has had this fantasy at least once.

Astonishing as this may seem, one Indian man is doing exactly this: converting the sun’s energy into nourishment, and he believes you can do it too.

Before you read this please understand that I am not advocating gazing into the sun directly but merely reporting on a phenomena that is already occurring. Also it is important to avoid scanning this article. If you scan the material you will think it is ok to gaze at the sun anytime and this is not only inaccurate, but quite dangerous.

Sun gazing is done around dawn or sunset. If you perform it at other hours you can cause serious damage to your retina.

Dar, I have begun this program. It takes almost a year to work up to a full charge according to the experts, increasing daily sungazing time by small increments until finally reaching a 44minute sungazing session for a "full charge." I have worked up to 37 minutes. My program is scheduled to complete on October 14. I have been doing many other comparable things so I can't give a pure scientific account of my experience/experi-ments but I can definitely say that I can sense the level of charge. I can feel it and I can taste it and it seems directly linked to my libido. I sungaze during the daytime by using a mosquito net folded twice to reduce the sun's power to that comparable during dawn and dusk. Hopefully I will have more to say about it soon.

[EDIT: I found the following quote from page 37 of Living on Sunshine to be very insightful in two ways, one regarding an extra parameter for lightworkers, the other regarding all of the things said about the moon on THE ANNOUNCEMENT thread. This guy is not a western consipracy theorist, he's an eastern Indian civilian. It's from the Q&A section:

(Interviewer) I was wondering, if it is possible to receive some kind of energy from the moon? I mean

from moongazing.

(HRM) From moon it is negative energy you get and present day science, specially the medical science, has recorded adverse effects of moon...that is why we have the universally popular word ''lunatic'.

http://sunlightenment.com/living-on-sunlight-the-art-and-science-of-sun-gazing-ebook/

]

[EDIT: My appetite has also diminished substantially, by about 30%-40+%]

EDIT: (To avoid double posting)

Since this is a "Tools for the Light Workers" thread I thought it prudent to relate my recent observations after dissolving the so-called "kundalini" entity that was hiding in my body up until yesterday.

In a theta brainwave state, I sensed this thing's energetic knot and bound dissolution to it. About 3 seconds later, a great relief and depressurization was felt in my entire lower abdominal area, in the same position as a female womb and fetus would be (I am male). For some days I had a growing suspicion that this entity might be the reason for the increasing tightness and discomfort in my lower back, especially in the mornings when I get out of bed, over the last couple years, as everything else in my body seemed to be improving well over this span of time. This growing suspicion was catalyzed in part by the surprising increase in my overall discernible integrity after dissolving my chakra system very recently.

This is the next day afterwards and I realize that it is ripe for dismissal by citing the placebo effect but that is like hiding a mystery behind another mystery. Here are my observations: Surprisingly increased joie de vivre (I was even told to calm at one point today, during normal conversation); My energy level has ratcheted up drastically, which I would calculate to be approximately a 25-30% boost over baseline; MY LOWER BACK IS AS SUPPLE AS A TEENAGER'S AND I CAN TOUCH THE FLOOR WITHOUT EVEN STRETCHING FIRST, PAINLESSLY, which is total verification in my book of my premise!

Some other observations, that are more indirect: My sex drive seems far less automatic and far more controllable and aimable, yet simultaneously boosted in power. As I was looking through my new sportsman's guide catalog today, I found myself in the middle section of the book where all the beautiful women are, which I usually used to struggle with because they are so attractive, however, I found myself evaluating these women primarily by their faces, like I used to to in grade school or middle school, making value judgments on what kind of personality they had and whether we would enjoy each other's company and conversation. I realized I was only attracted to one of them and she seemed to be the simple-minded type, which is not my type. This last event really taught me what the kundalini had been doing to my mind, not to mention my body.

[EDIT: Honestly, it reminds me of Matthew 18:3 where it says, "Except ye be converted and become as little children ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven."]

Upon reflection, I realized that the caduceus symbol is now obselete. Its original meaning was, "appease the snake/s, don't fight it/them, and you will be healthy and pain free." Apparently, my attempts to get out of the matrix and regain my original nature were enraging the snake, causing my lower back pain, and terrible morning flatulence that has also disappeared. It was probably stealing my food energy as it was over my intestines, and who know what else. Also, a female that could always arouse that uncontrollable urge in me when in my vicinity came near me today and she had NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on me. She seemed much nicer to me when she seemed to sense my newfound total lack of empathy with her, and self-confidence due to self-control. She was suddenly all smiles, you know. I can only describe some of the spikes of enthusiasm I've had today as "elated."

Thank you, Phillipbbg for directing us to the adult indigo site! http://www.fw-indigo-adults.com/FWIA-TOC.html

Here is the final mediation PDF

from the heart

Dar

Music Mediation when combined with focused intention is a most powerful tool for humanity to prepare for coming earth events.  Each person has a set of favorite music numbers that when set in a string can achieve truly earth changing results.  Simplicity is the key.

6424_.pdf

3 people like this

Here's what the Chani Entity had to say about..

04/21/2008

helo 413716

yes prayer and meditation very important must always use together

prayer u ask then use meditation to lisen 4 answer

must use in that order first prayer then meditation

meditation always make u positive

u must not pray to much cause prayer become disbelif

wil of god essense ok

to much prayer cause frewil to become yorwil and not godwil ok

beter lisen meditation 4 anwer

what godwil is always good choice

6528_.pdf

4 people like this

Gregg Braden talks about

sacred knowledge of vibration and the power of human emotions

1 person likes this

Original Post to:

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/6232-fabricated-his-tory/page-2

By Nicolai Levashov

Practical work with your own psi-field

We all have a psi-field around each of us. Certainly psi-fields of different people differ in structure, density and force. However, there are some general elements and features. At first everyone should learn how to create and control his or her protective field. For this purpose everyone should cultivate his or her ability to create the protective field at the level of subconsciousness. This can be done the following way. You should concentrate on the thought, "I create a protective shell around me out of my own energy. It shields me from all negative energy. No negative energy can penetrate my shell." Repeat the statement every free moment possible, until your brain develops a conditioned reflex for protection.

Later on you only need to check up the state and the power of this protection field from time to time. When you are in the crowd your protection must be the strongest. At home it can be the least. It is very important to create your protection before going to bed both for your physical body and for your spirit. When you create of similar protection, a protective cocoon will appear around both your body and your spirit. If you created your protection correctly it will be almost impossible to destruct it. It is very important to save the integrity of your protection. For this the absence of negative emotions is obligatory.

The point is that negative emotions open your protection from within, creating streams of energy which composition and quality is identical to those of a lower astral level of our planet. This creates favourable conditions for astral animals to act and also for man to submit any other psychic influence. Jesus Christ told about inadmissibility of negative emotions. However, he did not call to blind submission, on the contrary, he demonstrated the necessity of fight by his own life. He knew that negative emotions which appeared during the fight against evil, even being directed on a source of evil, sooner or later would bring to a sad end – man would be won over by this evil or would himself become its source in the course of time. This strengthen the evil. In order to fight against it one should preserve his emotional purity, since without it whatever personal development and fight against evil is impossible...

Apart from the problem of protection I would like to pay attention to the possibility of psi-energetic food cleansing. We all drink water, juices or other liquids and consume food necessary for normal vital functions of our bodies. However, any food both vegetable and meat has organic poisons which accelerate the process of destruction of our body and slow our development. Therefore, it is necessary to neutralize or decompose these poisons. For this purpose imagine your energy moving vigorously through energy channels of your body. Then you should mentally send this energy through your hands on the food which you want to clean.

You have to try to picture that it decomposes all possible poisons in your food. While your energy moves through your hands you can feel some vibration, warmth or pricking. The more intense the process of poisons decomposition, the brighter and stronger your feelings. The same way you can clear water, juices and other liquids.

Together with the neutralization of negative substances and properties, it is possible to strengthen positive properties which can be found in a substance and to create new properties and qualities. If you are able to visualize these streams, this means that you have an increased sensitiveness and you can pretty quickly reach higher level of development of your spirit and consciousness, if development is correct.

I can only wish that each and every one of you may take away a blindfold from your eyes and, finding true evolutionary path, discover an amaizing beauty of nature, world, and Universe.

http://www.levashov.info/English/index-eng.html

article-9-eng through the eyes of an American doctor.pdf

Mirror of my Soul Vol 3 by Levashov - From Russian Translate.pdf

4 people like this