Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suuzzaannee144

The Hand

14 posts in this topic

I have been on this forum for some years now learning some great stuff and sharing some things.I want to say that I have not revealed some important things, mainly because of uncertainty of motivation...but it is time.

It has come to my knowledge that i am a descendant of the Jesus and Mary lineage- like many others who are descendants of teh Cathars were all either direct descendants or of the disciples...and not only from THAT spiritual lineage, but there were several groups of "the Twelve ( 14 actually) all over the world that appeared at that time. We know of one group in Russia and another group I heard tell of among native tribes in Canada- all teaching the same message. Many of us then are a part of that special lineage that shapes our spirits and minds. 

What has come to my attention is that there is a "guidance" for them that serve by nature the highest good. This is certainly true of myself. I have had so many near deaths too numerous to count and scraped or breezed through virtually unscathed....but I am now facing my death...it won't be long now and I must needs tell the world what I know. It is because of this guidance that I am still here to tell it, so I shant waste any more time hiding it.

I believe that i have been hunted since before I was even aware of who I was...however I shall not go into the strange occurrences which involve time travel and being visited as a child... nor the event that took place which led me to the knowledge of magic and dragons etc...that would just take too long. Suffice to say-if you think that Hollywood is just creative- think again- truth is often stranger than fiction.

I will start when I published my book " Reflections On A Near Universe" in 2007. Now, I had been guided through the whole writing of the book, and indeed some of it came through my hand but not my mind- another higher being wrote it through me. When I read it later I could hardly even understand what i had written- but I knew it was the truth.Yet by the grace of God and my loving father, the book was self published and I felt I had done my duty to the divine and humanity and could carry on with my life...HAA it is to laugh!

Firstly, "They" sent someone to my home town to smear me. The man enticed me with half truths and lies, then went around telling lies about me all over town. Many people who knew me didn't believe the lies, but some did and to this day there are places I never frequent ( that I used to) because of that. He disappeared and I think my protectors killed him, but I am not sure what happened to him- only that he was suddenly gone.When i say " my protectors" I am talking about angels- they have been giving me guidance directly since I was about 35. Now I wondered why they would send someone to do this  when I am a single mom, no money, no position, very few friends and live in a hick town in rural Canada!

It did not become clear to me why they sent someone until 2012 when I saw the sculptures- sculptures that looked very much like the drawings in my book, ( I have just been looking for a pic of one but cannot find it now). These sculptures that depict  a large ball with a cross section showing wheels with teeth on them - wheels within wheels are the ones I am talking about. One of which I have seen  a photo of is at a university in the UK which is owned by the Vatican- that was how I came to realize, the sculptures ( there are several of them out there by the same artist) were made with the same imagery as teh drawings in my book in which I described how time travel could be done. At the time ( 2012) I was surprised and flattered but not shocked. I knew my work had been followed by a few people as I posted a lot online, but it did send a message to me. It told me that whomever had copied my work had a great deal of money and had ties with the Vatican.

Then came the other attacks soon after. I was infected with a strange "insect- like" skin disease. I am not kidding. One day i was normal, the next I had bugs crawling all over my skin- and what's worse is - some other people can see them!! I can feel them, but ( thank God) I can't see them...but i do see clearly the reaction of some people who are either horrified, shocked, disgusted,feel sorry for me and a whole gambit of reactions which make it VERY clear I am not just imaging it! That came in 2009- and it happened while I was in a sweat lodge. After that sweat I was taken out for lunch unexpectedly by a German woman ( whom I knew but not well) and a visitor who was very wealthy and I never saw him again. That changed my life. I was quite beautiful before that...but everything changed when I went through various means to kill them off-I used every treatment I could think of which killed them and i would have a bump from where they had pods of eggs...it's disgusting...but they have never gone away and is something I shall not forgive. It is like having scabies only these bugs are not contagious- they were manufactured for ME!! I nearly committed suicide a few times...but then I had to come to realize why they did that to me. They were trying to force my hand to get rid of me- to stop me from doing whatever it is I was supposed to do which meant -they knew what I was going to do-  they would never have gone to such trouble if they did not know.

But I deal with it. Beauty is beyond the face and I have overcome my vanity....

Then after that, I was dosed with a " nano virus" in 2014- at a music festival. One day I was fine and later that day I was extremely sick. I nearly died again and would have if it were not for my coils that i was experimenting with. They saved my life. They continue to save my life...but it is getting harder and harder to maintain. Ever since 2017 when they began to put in the antennas ( for the 5G phones so they say) that penetrate human tissue and installing them everywhere- my symptoms have been getting worse and worse. I have tried everything. the symptoms are extreme stomach acid , headache, terrible stomach pain and diarrhea...So it begs the question- who did this to me?

Well I know now it was " the Hand" and I know who that is- David Boreanaz - the actor who is much more than an actor. He has been trying to get close to me since about 2004 when his show "Angel" came on TV. He appeared to me in the flesh- showing me his face so I would recognize him and then I would see another person there. At first I thought it was a hallucination, but it happened so many times and he seemed so friendly I thought he was here to help me. He has various faces he uses, but I know now he is a Vampire who can shapeshift. He is teh one who dosed me with teh nano particles- I saw him there and recall he drove by when I smelled the strange smell in teh air and breathed it in. He is still trying to do his Masters bidding. ( saw him last summer trying to interfere with my life again). There is no doubt in my mind that he is the Hand. His character in the show "Angel" was originally named Angelus and Angelus in history was a close associate of Francis of Assisi - whom the present Pope is named after.

We are now in no doubt as to who controls the hand. 

While there may be others who are in their employ, it seems quite clear to me whom the group who orders these things answer to.

The question is- why?

The answer comes back to who I am. It is because of my soul- the light it carries. The intelligence within me that is beyond me. It is the power struggle of dominance of Good and Evil. Evil has had its' time now for two long counts- as history has been erased or twisted that we can hardly see the ways in which our minds and beings have been "herded" and confined. It is the way throughout history that Mary ( Magdalene) has been hunted and called a whore ( that's what the smear campaign was saying about me), why they cut off her head and forearms ( skull and cross bones of Templar pirates), why women of strength and spiritual purpose ( especially those with red hair) have been quickly silenced or shoved under the carpet. But no more will we be silenced.

The truth will find the light of day as it is meant to and the fact that I am going to die soon ( which is entirely preventable if they would just stop using microwaves to power our devices and radio towers) does not change how I feel or what I know or that I shall continue to do everything within my power to free the people of ascending light from the yoke of slavery they have bound us with.

The struggle will not die with me.

As I sit here, with protective layers of mesh clothing and blankets and several cycoils running, I continue to do experiments and develop technology that may help the ones coming and those who have eyes that see. Never give up. When it is all said and done and those dark souls who do the bidding of the domineering dark turn on their masters- and they will one day-my struggle will be vindicated. The way of truth....

1488173681143.jpg

4 people like this

I would like to know more your view on Earth history.

Some Russian alternative historians say Jesus true name is Radomir.

I also know that T is not a huge fan of the concept Jesus as part of Earth history.

But judging from your writings you strive for the same goals.

2 people like this

Image result for bronze globe sculptures around the world

Is this what you spoke about?   Yes, there are several of these in different places in the world, all by the same artist I believe.  This one is actually at the Vatican. I have pure anathema for 5G, and I recall you previously mentioning some of these incidences, and illnesses prior.   Stay strong Suuzzanne, and wishes for your well being are sent.  :hug:

2 people like this

On 12/5/2018 at 0:05 PM, PANX said:

I would like to know more your view on Earth history.

Some Russian alternative historians say Jesus true name is Radomir.

I also know that T is not a huge fan of the concept Jesus as part of Earth history.

But judging from your writings you strive for the same goals.

Thanks for asking PANX...No offense to T but his view of history is from a different species so I cannot get behind that as I am a human hybrid with AB blood type- same as Jesus. Ok so yes as far as I know there were several Jesus es and Marys- different groupings. The reason for this is that the main group of 14 had their spirits split into 7 parts so that they could cover more ground as it were. My thoughts on this are that we are living in a matrix type of realm which was created by Annunakii who were loved by and protected the regime ( Atlantean and several other species of intelligent beings- including the frog people- who were really the first people here)...there was war between the Draco and some Annunakiis ( Enki among them) which happend to occur at teh same time as the comtes that come through every 3600 years with Nibiru. The matirx was created for teh " survivors" some of whom only their brains were still " alive". some were of Royal descent and I believe it is this grouping of survivors that make up the personages pertaining to the Jesus and Mary story ( APOSTLES)...It appears we were put in stasis until such time as teh world we knew and loved had healed and we were then going to be released and brought out of stasis...however the matrix which was originally built was hijacked and other elements were introduced to keep us from waking up---but we are anyway because it is time for that to happen.

There is tell of a black Jesus, a Russian Jesus, a native Jesus,a Jew Jesus- the ones I have heard of so far. And of course,  they do tend to find each other incarnation after incarnation...

4 people like this

On 12/6/2018 at 0:59 AM, breezy said:

Is this what you spoke about?   Yes, there are several of these in different places in the world, all by the same artist I believe.  This one is actually at the Vatican. I have pure anathema for 5G, and I recall you previously mentioning some of these incidences, and illnesses prior.   Stay strong Suuzzanne, and wishes for your well being are sent.  :hug:

YES Breezy- these are the ones I was talking about! When I saw them I knew someone had seen my diagrams...too close to be a coincidence...Thank u so much for the kind thoughts and good vibes. And the Vatican connection had to be something I needed to explore. What it really showed me was that I was on the right track- they must know who I am and I am of th belief that the ones running that corporation are all of different species than myself. I tried to build the machine several years ago but just do not have the skills neccessary- or the $...but I assuming they did.

Daily struggle to get things done. fighting off the headache and stomach pain every day, but finding comfort more now than ever in the good I am seeing in people and the world.

4 people like this

11 hours ago, Suuzzaannee144 said:

Thanks for asking PANX...No offense to T but his view of history is from a different species so I cannot get behind that as I am a human hybrid with AB blood type- same as Jesus. Ok so yes as far as I know there were several Jesus es and Marys- different groupings. The reason for this is that the main group of 14 had their spirits split into 7 parts so that they could cover more ground as it were. My thoughts on this are that we are living in a matrix type of realm which was created by Annunakii who were loved by and protected the regime ( Atlantean and several other species of intelligent beings- including the frog people- who were really the first people here)...there was war between the Draco and some Annunakiis ( Enki among them) which happend to occur at teh same time as the comtes that come through every 3600 years with Nibiru. The matirx was created for teh " survivors" some of whom only their brains were still " alive". some were of Royal descent and I believe it is this grouping of survivors that make up the personages pertaining to the Jesus and Mary story ( APOSTLES)...It appears we were put in stasis until such time as teh world we knew and loved had healed and we were then going to be released and brought out of stasis...however the matrix which was originally built was hijacked and other elements were introduced to keep us from waking up---but we are anyway because it is time for that to happen.

There is tell of a black Jesus, a Russian Jesus, a native Jesus,a Jew Jesus- the ones I have heard of so far. And of course,  they do tend to find each other incarnation after incarnation...

Thanks for sharing Suuz.

All I know for sure is that the official chronicles of Earth history is a lie when they tell us we evolved from apes.

There used to be three suns in the sky. That's all I remember.

5 people like this

21 hours ago, Suuzzaannee144 said:

I thought I should clarify a few things here for the record.I believe the time frame of being within a matrix is around 12-10,000 years. The timing fits. The war happened at the far end of that. It took some years to create the living matrix while they kept us alive and the architect who designed the matrix was a Annunakki who served my father whom we know as Triton ( I KNOW WHO HE IS NOW AS HE HAS CONTACTED ME AND TOLD ME THIS). I was young and am reminded of the story of Ariel the mermaid when I recall these things. The Magdalenian age in our history begins at around 10,000 years and some  cave paintings we find are far more superior to the Neanderthals that were supposed to inhabit those caves( curious why they called it that!).  The Hebrew calendar began at around 5800 years ago  and cuneiform writing began at around 8000 years ago which shows the ages of survival and enslavery we have endured. The age of Sumerian kings is said to have occurred for thousands of years, but I do not think so. I think their denoting the age of reigns may be the actual age of the Kings themselves- Annunakkii ( dragon people) do live a long time, but the rate of development does not fit that long a range of reign. Also I had an argument with that fellow Micheal Prince one time ( here on Chani) who was saying that the Earth was 10,000 years old to which I took exception, but in retrospect it makes sense he would say that- for that is how long the renegade Annunakii have had control and he certainly did treat me like an Annuankki would ( referring to me as " a female" )- that thread was removed by one of the moderators- but those who were here will recall that. Also he said on another forum that the Dracos came to this planet in teh wake of comets or asteroids- which I can now confirm and totally makes sense with what was shown to me. In fact I believe it was the evil nature of the Dracos which affected teh Annunankiis and make them defect...( my theory) for they seems to be susceptible to strong energy forces, either strong spiritual light and strong darkness.

So through the the centuries after that it has been a struggle for the "survivors" to maintain and attempt to regain power and spread the word of love and light liberty and life- hence the early swastika of India ( its meaning) which was adopted and perverted in Nazi Germany- that is often what they do -perverse the sacred and twist it into something horrible...yet we do not succumb. Our spirit is strong and will overcome it all one day. I have said before that this " world" is  a training ground- long before I realized all this stuff I am saying, and it is true. Eventually the spirit sleeper does awaken and it is happening in many places now. I " see" them awakening like sparks coming off a rainbow in my meditations and am assured by my guides that this is true.

3 people like this

I don't think our planet/world/realm today is a training ground. Maybe it used to be. Now, Earth is militarized and the Cabal:s are preparing for a galactic war as it seems with our star families.

1 person likes this

On 12/9/2018 at 11:31 AM, PANX said:

I don't think our planet/world/realm today is a training ground. Maybe it used to be. Now, Earth is militarized and the Cabal:s are preparing for a galactic war as it seems with our star families.

Agreed Panx...it used to be. It is becoming more and more robotized that soon we will live cyber-lives-yo?... But I think there is a way out. And it is individual. I discovered it when I went to Malta and poured the holy oil and water on the ancient rocks and had that experience where a giant priest got up out of the rocks and touched me ( in the spirit although I saw it with my waking eyes). After that, I had a strange vision only I was mediating...I was standing up doing the mediation when suddenly it was like I was being pushed through a canal- at the end of the canal was a round door with locks on it. " They told me" ( I saw the sigils and heard the words) the right signs and sigils and words ( which I projected and spoke aloud) and the door opened and I pushed it over- like as in a submarine.I then was standing on a beach of white shores and a  beautiful tropical place as I faced the sea. i began to walk on the water and then looked above me and saw the sky was a large blue sphere and at the top of the sphere was another door. I began the breathing mediation again  and lifted a few feet off the water but fell back...there was laughter ( but not unkind) and I heard the words-" You have still much to learn" ...The next day I saw a post in my email from someone I did not know about a Youtube post about the Enochian alphabet. I , of course, began to study the alphabet and learning how to speak the language. What my spirit guides ( Angels tell me) is that it is an ancient language that originated with the Goleem ( NOT Goetic spirits!)- who are essentially made of rock ( matter) or earth but empowered with living spirit- who were "made" to help the followers of the Light. They are mentioned in ancient texts, but this alphabet is also a language! The letters of the words spell out the thing you are talking about or saying and although it seems relatively simple- these beings were what the real Earth was made of so they have knowledge of the old ways.

I know it sounds weird, but I have made contact with them- and they answer. At first it was like they could only hear me faintly, but now - they actually appear to me on the astral ( as large rock- like beings) and converse with me and I am learning from them. They confirm this place is not the real earth.They say that minerals from the real Earth were used in the making of what used to be the "living earth" matrix- but is now the "enslaved earth" matrix . They confirmed the use of sea salts breaks down the matrix and is the reason it has to be remade every 100 years.They say that not much time is left for "us to go home". They say the place is prepared and that two hundred years is the time frame to be aware of, but they are ready to receive those who pass the tests of awareness, They say they always have and always will serve only the Light - but "they" ( collectively "they" are a "they" but they also are individuals with individual names) have been "put to sleep" by evil ones and dark beings and so it is important to keep trying awaken them as it assist us in doing so- by doing what I did- saying prayers and pouring the Holy liquids in special places where they congregated when they were put to sleep ( sacred places). Then the " doorway" would close and no more would be able to be released for thousands of years- if ever.... They said that they would help " the survivors" as best they could. They have been sent for this reason..."

I won't go into how the ceremony developed so I was able to make contact- but I do know that since this- the attacks have been numerous- but ineffective ( other than the microwave increases). Example: I was in London on my way home from the UK and our plane was delayed several hours. There were undercover and Police everywhere. My spirit guides said there was a bomb on my plane ( this was when there were all those bombings in London in 2017  - while I was there and shortly after I left). Well I missed my connector flight back home when we landed in Canada and my luggage went missing! I was held in waiting upon landing for 4 hours. A Police officer( in uniform) then questioned me on my flight and reason for my visit to the UK (... went to England, Scotland and Malta on family visiting and research for my book). I was quite put off by then and was very direct and honest saying it was a private matter but that I am am inventor- and showed them my coils, to which they promptly gave me a condolence package - free vouchers for the expensive hotels' kitchen next to the airport and a room for free- plus they rerouted my flight the next day. I did not get my luggage back until I was home for three days and when I did get it- the handle was broken on my large suitcase- the computer inside- the screen was trashed- totaled! I then realized and " saw" them throwing my luggage away to reveal the bomb underneath it(!). They never compensated me the computer but did give me $100 off my next flight... ( just HAD to tell that one! S.C.)

What I am saying here is this; Wake Up The Earth- the minerals that made up this place exist within us- wake up the Earth/earth and it will help us/Us wake up - so we are able to see the signs and sigils and hear the words that are ingrained within us since the beginning of our "slumber". 

A place may be consecrated by declaration of your intent in a secluded place and salt water and burning of herbs. Pour the waters onto the earth, sprinkle the ashes too. This is something we can all do. Please hear my words (good) friends- I say them earnestly. Our Star families will feel it.

Tansi.

1 person likes this

On 12/8/2018 at 0:34 PM, Suuzzaannee144 said:

I have always had the greasiest of respect for T- just so you all know... i honour him for his intelligence, kindness and insights. i , in no way, disreguard his perspectives, but must remain firm in my interpretation from "the Herds'" perspective.No implication...cheers.

On 12/8/2018 at 11:49 PM, PANX said:

Thanks for sharing Suuz.

All I know for sure is that the official chronicles of Earth history is a lie when they tell us we evolved from apes.

There used to be three suns in the sky. That's all I remember.

I remember one Sun and two Moons...

On 12/9/2018 at 11:03 AM, Suuzzaannee144 said:

I thought I should clarify a few things here for the record.I believe the time frame of being within a matrix is around 12-10,000 years. The timing fits. The war happened at the far end of that. It took some years to create the living matrix while they kept us alive and the architect who designed the matrix was a Annunakki who served my father whom we know as Triton ( I KNOW WHO HE IS NOW AS HE HAS CONTACTED ME AND TOLD ME THIS). I was young and am reminded of the story of Ariel the mermaid when I recall these things. The Magdalenian age in our history begins at around 10,000 years and some  cave paintings we find are far more superior to the Neanderthals that were supposed to inhabit those caves( curious why they called it that!).  The Hebrew calendar began at around 5800 years ago  and cuneiform writing began at around 8000 years ago which shows the ages of survival and enslavery we have endured. The age of Sumerian kings is said to have occurred for thousands of years, but I do not think so. I think their denoting the age of reigns may be the actual age of the Kings themselves- Annunakkii ( dragon people) do live a long time, but the rate of development does not fit that long a range of reign. Also I had an argument with that fellow Micheal Prince one time ( here on Chani) who was saying that the Earth was 10,000 years old to which I took exception, but in retrospect it makes sense he would say that- for that is how long the renegade Annunakii have had control and he certainly did treat me like an Annuankki would ( referring to me as " a female" )- that thread was removed by one of the moderators- but those who were here will recall that. Also he said on another forum that the Dracos came to this planet in teh wake of comets or asteroids- which I can now confirm and totally makes sense with what was shown to me. In fact I believe it was the evil nature of the Dracos which affected teh Annunankiis and make them defect...( my theory) for they seems to be susceptible to strong energy forces, either strong spiritual light and strong darkness.

So through the the centuries after that it has been a struggle for the "survivors" to maintain and attempt to regain power and spread the word of love and light liberty and life- hence the early swastika of India ( its meaning) which was adopted and perverted in Nazi Germany- that is often what they do -perverse the sacred and twist it into something horrible...yet we do not succumb. Our spirit is strong and will overcome it all one day. I have said before that this " world" is  a training ground- long before I realized all this stuff I am saying, and it is true. Eventually the spirit sleeper does awaken and it is happening in many places now. I " see" them awakening like sparks coming off a rainbow in my meditations and am assured by my guides that this is true.

oops 5800 and 8000 B.C- still works...S.C.

1 person likes this

The two moons came at a much later point. We had three suns and two moons at one point. But originally, there were only three suns, and the moons came here intrusively. What happened to the two other suns and the other moon is unclear to me.

3 people like this