Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
unity

Mr. Trump---a Planted Wolf in Sheep Skin?

2 posts in this topic

Mr. Trump---a Planted Wolf in Sheep Skin?

Though many of us as CT heads are supporting the good move made by him and his admin, suddenly Alfred Wembre and his friends are starting to show a big concern about POTUS' movement just recently. So I thought it's worthwhile to see both side of the fence so we get the birds eye view on this turbulence-filled field.  

First of all, there's NO WAY I back off from the fact that Mr. Trump is doing very important stuff to hinder the Cs wrong doings.

I am so glad to see the pedo-bastards are getting listed and caught. (Not the really BIG named ones yet, though...that's regardless of the time we had known about it... and I think we must get those BIG ones for justice and safety of the Humanity.)

But it's Russians (current Russian gov is NOT CARRYING ON the USSR, as I stated before somewhere among the threads here) whom have been working really hard to stop the global Abuse and Trafficking problems for years, and we started to see POTUS moving into that direction AFTER he got elected. So let's be aware that POTUS came into the scene at later time, as another piece of factor to consider about the bigger picture.

I think it's healthy for us to watch over the both side of the fence anyway, rather than just gulping down the idea that POTUS is doing something good so everything he does is good thing. Him and his admin might have done something decent, but it doesn't warrant anything else that were done/will be done are all good for the entire Humanity. 

What Alfred is pointing out is about his admin pushing 5G roll out.....yeah....so as hell of other countries, too. (Japan bloody plans its roll out next year!!!) Which I'm sure we all are rather concerned about, yeah?

That fact of rolling out 5G is something worthwhile for us to really zoom in and figure out what's going on and what we need to do about it, methinks.

So this is the thread for us to zoom in and evaluate of POTUS and his admin's doings.

POTUS is POTUS of America, not the world wide admin. But the power he and his admin got over Earth is pretty powerful. What they do affect ALL of us on Earth, IMHO. That's why I believe we all need to monitor what're done by them. In the end, it's the world wide peace we all want to gain, yeah?

Here's Alfred's site: https://newsinsideout.com/

And here's one of Alfred's FB post.

5bbd975e20de4_ALW_questioningPOTUS_FBpost_10-10-2018.JPG.2c86aedca70583ffc3f5da19de35e698.JPG

And IDK how to post FB link here...sorry people. So I C&P what he wrote on his own page here---basically he just C&P'd from the linked site...: 

"Alfred Lambremont Webre 5G = TRUMP’s NEW WORLD ORDER203c.png‼️“Is 5G Trump's New World Order? Gonz Shimura of FaceLikeTheSun made this piece about the dangers to our health posed by 5G and the US Government's willful ignorance about these real concerns. Since the late 1940s, the Government's position on the safety of "non-ionizing radiation" has remained fixed, despite the scientific evidence that cumulative exposure to microwaves can cause cancer.

Many in the alt news community feel that this stance covertly enables a means of population reduction, in line with the UN's Malthusian 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. While a soft-kill genocide is subject to debate, what is not is that the profit motives of the wireless industry far outweigh the legitimate health concerns that do exist.

The stated goal of the FCC, as announced by Tom Wheeler in 2016 is for the US to have a jump on other countries in the race to develop and to patent 5G infrastructure and applications. The 5G rollout is expected to raise $275 billion in new investment, $500 billion in GDP and to add over 3 million new jobs to the American workforce. To a "jobs president" Hell-bent on Making America Great Again, 5G must look perfect for his agenda.

To Shimura, a devout Evangelical Christian, Trump's support for 5G is evidence of his tacit support for Globalism, irrespective of his anti-Globalist rhetoric. However, the push for this technology and the economic and strategic benefits driving the roll-out long precede Trump as a politician.

To me, given Trump's outspokenness about vaccine-autism link, singular among world leaders and his reinstatement of the religious exemptions from vaccines and other medical practices at HHS, I'm doubtful he's aware of the potential dangers of millimeter wave exposure or that he secretly advocates genocide. He likely believes the US Government's official position that non-ionizing is safe.

It will be up to the American people to make their concerns about 5G known, like the very articulate Maryland residents shown here speaking before a local committee.

Running Time: 39 min

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/is-5g-trumps-new-world.../"

Here's the vid shown above.

(c) FaceLikeTheSun 2018                  Published on Aug 8, 2017

https://newsinsideout.com/2018/10/recalibrate-perceiving-the-positive-5g-rollout-american-world-depopulation-newsevolution/

At the beginning of this vid below, it's Pat talking by herself. But after that, Alfred starts to address his concern. We need to listen to that to understand why he is worried over POTUS' doing.

Published on Oct 6, 2018

And here's my chipping info for CHANIans to hold onto.

Alfred thinks POTUS is Reptilian.

My info source of alien group stated POTUS' NOT from them. 

You don't need to believe in what I wrote. Please always refer to your gut feeling.

3 people like this

POTUS is not a Reptilian!

When Alfred made that claim I stopped listening to Alfred.

3 people like this