Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JammerAAP

Mystery closure of observatory and FBI presence in Sunspot, New Mexico

17 posts in this topic

An observatory and post office close abruptly, a blackhawk helicopter, people working on antennas, FBI silence...what's going on in Sunspot?

https://news.sky.com/story/mystery-closure-of-observatory-and-fbi-presence-in-sunspot-new-mexico-11496171

So that's the headline buzzing across the CT world.

At first glance, the closure of a solar observatory immediately directs you to think it must have been something they were seeing on or around the sun. Right?

A few have speculated it was a bomb threat or some imbecile who made a threat to the site.

The site is quite large, and has shops, a post office and housing all around it btw, so when they say the post office was also closed, it isnt such a big thing as it is right next door.

So while we're all looking up, and at the sun, and speculating about wormholes, UFOs and Nibiru, I personally think what is occuring is a slide of hand, as old as the book.

Make em look up when you dont want them looking down.

The observatory at Sunspot used to be a USAF facility, and slowly they have decommissioned their presence until today it is a civilian project.

It is quite high up, and sits atop a small mountain range, far away from population.

It also within eyeshot of Holloman AFB, and White Sands, and was used as an observation platform, for radar, communications, remote control, and filming at both facilities.

So my thinking is that whilst they are stirring the sunspots and fanning the Nibiru flames, they are hiding and obfuscating an event or upcoming event at either of these bases.

The FBI arrived after the CEO called them regarding something they had observed. Again, nothing was said about something they observed through the scopes, and likely nothing will. The CEO also states she doesnt know why they closed the facility, evacuated the staff, the post office and the living cabins and cordoned off the road to the hill.

But I bet it's because she reported something that had ramifications to a secret project, or clandestine operation. Might just be a test of a secret aircraft. Might actually be a UFO?!!! who knows.

A blackhawk helicopter was seen at the site. This likely came directly from Holloman AFB or Whitesands, but military has no jurasdiction at a civilian facility, and local law enforcement doesnt have the power to close the whole mountain down, so FBI is the perfect and required response team.

That they climbed all over the towers there tells me they were either getting abetter vantage point, or they were looking at either antena pick ups or CCTV cameras mounted up there, and were getting rid of them as they did at the Pentagon on 911. Typical MOO.

Sunspot wasnt the only observatory taken down on the day. So were many online feeds and sites around the world. But they were online, and easy enough to take down with a denial of service or something to that effect. One was here in NSW. But I think these were taken down to strengthen the idea of something screwey was happening with the Sun, or something was being observed near the sun. Plausible deniability was being created by taking down the other feeds. I havent found any evidence of an actual facility being closed by any nation's police force, only online feeds.

So what do you think? Still looking up? My money is on something interesting at Holloman or White Sands over this past week and near future.

5 people like this

https://www.kvia.com/news/top-stories/closure-of-national-solar-observatory-remains-shrouded-in-mystery/793035021

5b9bb1ed3d6af_6-9-2018postedimageofSunonthedayfromtheObservatory_SunspotNMUSA_SolarObservatory_shutdown_mystery_1.JPG.981239061d66a213d12224a56437850f.JPG

Apparently, this image is the one came from the observatory. I can't be absolutely sure.

It looks like one of the moon transit process happened to be captured by SDO but how do you get to see 2 transits so closely and taking different degree to sun? According to NazSa, thats because the satellite changed its direction.....really?? And WHY did NazSa made it to change the direction to observe what is a usual Moon transit shot taken from different directions? What was the need for it? Or....was that really the transit pics...?

Sun on 9th-10th Sept, you can see the weird double transits on their data.

The space/solar cams that shut down happened basically all at the same time, apparently, but they all locate world wide.

• AXIS 232D Network Dome Camera located in Sydney Australia
• Webcams located at SOAR Observatory – The Southern • Astrophysical Research Telescope located in Chile
• BRT Tenerife Telescope Webcam located in Spain
• Webcam located at Mauna Kea observatory at the University of Hawaii Hilo
•Webcam from the Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope observatory in Hawaii
• Webcam at JAT OBservatory in Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania

The above list from zerohedge article: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-11/national-solar-observatory-mysteriously-closed-geomagnetic-storm-looms

3 people like this

6 More Solar Observatories closed and This could be the reason!

September 13, 2018

http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/2018/09/6-more-solar-observatories-closed-and.html

I don't know about any of this, but IF 7 observatories were closed, then I'd throw my bet behind.......... they observed something "they" don't want anyone to know about, yet.

6 people like this

Not about the observatory but about the image from the UFO sightings site.

That Gina's pics....I had to think what she thought as something very interesting images of "ships" were....err...inside of her camera being reflected off lenses. There was someone else sharply commenting on her page about it, too.....

That happens often, and though different from ORBS we always point out (those orby thingy are also most likely to be the dust particles that had been blown up by aperture shape of the camera, with the camera's choice of subject depth being located far back of the space), similar mistake, I take.

Anyway, stuff can be explained by how camera works.

I hate to crush her enthusiasm but I also think we gotta make sure not to continue believing in mistake as if that's the truth. 

4 people like this

12 hours ago, breezy said:

September 13, 2018

http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/2018/09/6-more-solar-observatories-closed-and.html

I don't know about any of this, but IF 7 observatories were closed, then I'd throw my bet behind.......... they observed something "they" don't want anyone to know about, yet.

Pretty sure its only the one closed Bree, and (6) online cams closed. Easy to do that, especially if you want plausible deniability with a DOS attack.

2 people like this

Simon Says

43:47~ re: observatory situation.

(c)Simon Parkes 2018

Published on Sep 15, 2018

4 people like this

On 9/14/2018 at 0:57 PM, breezy said:

September 13, 2018

Some sites I have seen this story, they say the woman who took the photos is a known fraud. She also took the photos with her iphone8 with some kind of lens adapter. Cell phone camera and crappy lens adapter won't make for great photos....especially of the sun.

6 people like this

Something pretty strange about that SO video unity.   #1 Ben has no accent for one, #2 was he being facetious? 

@Orion, I'm no photographer, but her pictures were not impressive to me in the least, nor can I see them closing even one solar obs., because of them.  That is IF they did.  

4 people like this

Those 6 listed observatory/cams shut down news was FAKED: LMH explains on her site

https://www.earthfiles.com/

Great. Glad to learn.But S0 vid is sounding weird. WTH.

(c)MrMBB333 2018                Published on Sep 16, 2018

And I agree with you, breezy! Glad you felt the weirdness, too!
His vox sounds like as if AI driven, chopped up phrases, bundled together.
Did "they" do that to discredit S0? Was that vid really made by him? 
I also felt the pitch/speed difference to his normal speech, too. There was some GLITCH in the speech, too.
I'd appreciate it if anyone contactable to S0 directly somehow, to find out if he knows about that vid, and if that was him who made it and uploaded the thing....I mean not on e-commu, but seeing him face to face.

Remember I shouted about this weird experience I had of hearing repetition done on a phone call I was making (long phrases in pattern being kept on repeated for at least 7 times before I shut down on that call) and got freaked out that it must had been done by AIs.......? That was a direct targeting to me as a person. But if this S0 vid was not what Ben released, but just released by AI...............then that AI targeted all of us, the Truthers.

Make things even more (hopefully unnecessarily but I kinda started to feel necessity to be suspicious just to be sure...urgh!!) worse, I'm wondering if anyone tries to communicate with Ben via any e-commu, AIs might intervene that and spit out a FAKE e-commu to match up and make up the fake story line to say we are facing to SHTD moment....obviously to cause us to freak out more. The PsyOp.
I hope I'm wrong. But I feel I need to know.......
5b9e8aa30057e_S0_tyeyarehidingthesun_15-9-2018.JPG.c339c9450a4e1691fb7f414e0ec7085b.JPG
2 people like this

Absolutely something very wrong about that video.  His voice tones, but not him, imo.  Not his style, not his way of speaking, nothing about it was right, especially the sarcastic manner in which the video was done.  Also cut way short without the ending he always has after he's done speaking. Our intuition is not wrong on this one, methinks. 

5 people like this

Adding fuel into the fire, making it even more difficult for Truthers to get to the true story.....though I like LMH, her style of getting to the bottom of things, I got warned about her. So though she did write up the info on her site, are they really the info we should be following?

If she is now with us, the Humanity, that'd be great! But the warning was basically this; working for the nasty bunch via infiltrated military and intel groups. That's not to say she is defo on their side from her heart.

I could think that she has been taken into the surrounding set up by tentacles a bit by bit over the years.

All who are taking Nazsa group side, are dodgy, I also got warned. D. EM was hated by one of my sources.

However all of this....we must use our heart and intuition to verify where we stand. I don't just gulp the info easily. I trust my super (in fact it's a standard level for all of us!)-ability, which ALL of us have.

What I can fall on safely now is the warning flashing full on about that S0 vid. That's indicating pretty daunting e-commu situation via YT at least. Sigh....

Let's step wisely, people....and let's always trust our gut feelings. 

4 people like this

One Dead on the Trail....? (´゚д゚`)

(c) Leak Project 2018

Published on Sep 17, 2018

1 person likes this

Can anyone explain this to me, please...

This is a data of SDO from 5th Sept 2018. A day BEFORE the closure of the observatory.

...Was this just data anomaly or something really weird happened to the sun? The thing happened ONLY SHORT WHILE.

It actually looks like a friggin huge, chunky shade happening on top of sun. Just not sure why the ridge of sun's surrounding ray got affected by the darkness. I'm baffled. 

And not that I checked closely, but apparently 12 MIB turned up to the observatory with the Domestic alphabet mob, and taken away SELECTED INDIVIDUALS away from the near by locations around the observatory, including a CHILD.

So what I heard was that not the whole people from there being evacuated, but only select few were taken away.

Also apparently some of those who were removed came back, started to talk about their experience. (Not that I think they'd "remember" the process, if they really were taken away alien related issue. Otherwise they might had implanted memory of something else to return to talk about instead?)

SDO_5-9-2018_anomaly.JPG.9b8636146c1b56030534d2f52ecf6a00.JPG

(c)SDO/NASA

SDO vid data: https://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/dailymov/movie.php?q=20180905_1024_0193

Somewhat Yin and Yang motif appeared on our Sun? LOL

Also reminded me of the BLACK SUN.

Black Sun=Ain Soph=the Invincible, omnipotent true power beyond of the physical world.

But then again, it's a motif to talk about the invisible "the world beyond of us" and NOT dark matter, I take.

In fact, in scientific field, the new views about the dark matter NOT EXISTING. Scientists might got it wrong, apparently.

But who knows. Science field is always changing. 

At least Gnosticism and FMry love Black Sun motif, the one with CLOSED EYE. (Thus the icon for FMry indicates one eye closed. To me, that's only half of the Black Sun, and wonder why they always used only a half, not both eyes....)

1 person likes this

I did run the SDO data....my eyes are so tired now...!!

That weird transiting object which had cast that huge shadow on our Sun got first appeared there on 12th Aug 2018, DISAPPEARED by 6th Sept 2018....the day when the observatory got shut down.

The object was turning the position of casting shadow a few times. Very early stage, it changed from appearing from Left hand side, switched over to Right hand side in one day....meaning possibly the satellite position was altered as soon as the people saw it appearing. Then a few times 90 degrees or so change seemed to happen while the shadow got cast from Right hand side. Sometimes it came from mid way Right hand, and went across to Left side. The other times appeared from top R corner, then changed over to bottom R corner for its entrance.

Was that a planet that's appeared behind the A&B?

Can anyone share the idea if you know any planet should have been appearing that close to our sun then move out in between 12 Aug-5 Sept?

If no planetary object in our solar system should move like that.......I think we got a PROOF of something lurking in our solar system, which is friggin HUGE.

5ba12f591ea93_SDO_2-9-2018_somethingmovingfromR.JPG.c2e4371055ae304d0267acdb3f13846c.JPG

5ba12f7a961c9_SDO_3-9-2018_shadowchangingposition.JPG.962fc1761039639581b58d943f3435f0.JPG

5ba12f927bc52_SDO_5-9-2018_shadowchangedapproachingdirection.JPG.b4ef3ecc5ec88ed701c15545bc8cee04.JPG

5ba12fbadae1f_SDO_25-8-2018_shadowingfromRbottomcorner.JPG.5806506f38aa8982794d0fee42cdda41.JPG

And get glitches time to time on Left hand side, in different sizes but always black rectangular shaped.

5ba12fe0e916c_SDO_10-8-2018_glitchonLlowcorner.JPG.e30612b7f810b7ce3f520739c51ed738.JPG

Oh, hey....err...how can something cast shadow on top of Sun?

Doesn't it has to have some bright light at the back of the body to achieve that?

And if that was the case, why we haven't been fried on Earth yet? 

I can't understand this at all....someone please help me in plain English.

5 people like this

LA△CO's all archive data are gated into the "Navy" site, meaning they are all guarded by the Space Force.

I don't have guts or another computer I can trash to peep in there.

But it's LA△CO data that you can see lots of action of...loads of weird stuff.

DAMN....

And after I uploaded those images of shaded Sun here, Helioviewer went weird. Now I can't even use it as I did when I got all the data out of there just a few days ago!!! WTF.... Is this happening only to me or to everyone!??

<Add to Edit>

OK....if I use Ggl based Ch〇o△e, then I can open it ok. (I was trying to open it in VPN setting.) So they want it to watch who opens what data....no way out of the Space Force mindful watch, then. URGH!!!!!

2 people like this