Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Prismatic Eye

GLP and the Strategic Assault on Targeted Sites.

18 posts in this topic

Godlikeproductions claimed a few days ago that pay pal had suspended their facilities or services. (Sense a crack down in tandem with Putin Trump summit and all the info releases surrounding it.)  

Then a sudden claim there was a dire need for sign ups to keep the forum going. Not long after that threads are now restricted from viewing unless you are signed in  

To say it elevated quickly is an understatement. 

It raises a lot of questions more than anything. That may or may not lead to interesting insights.

I shall leave that to establish the OP in the matter and come to this again later.

I felt this moment needed to be marked. Events and/or reactions like this can have the opposite effect to desired outcome. 

2 people like this

Notable events leading up to the GLP change in policy. 

Firstly the money excuse I don't fully understand, that site seems to have big traffic which would instantly generate income from numerous sources. I see ads and amazon affiliate ads. That's got to be worth something on a high traffic site. 

The Gunn & pedo Co twitter expose occurred a couple fo days before this. Someone pointed that out on lunaticoutpost.com.

While it's up to every site to enforce the user policy they wish, we can't escape that the net is part of the story and events -  reporting on it as part of events as opposed to a objective nebulous entity that rises above everything is not always useful, as if we are not involved in some way. 

I guess they site had an enormous body of lurkers. You can't contribute to too many forums in reality so you have to lurk on some and I would have thought that site was built on lurking - I don't know why they didn't simply disable AC's ability to post. Keep the traffic (ads income) but cut out the noise of AC's and AC shills/trolls. Maybe keep a few forum for registered user but the majority open for visibility/traffic purposes. 

Some user thing they will rename on the policy change when traffic suddenly drops. I think painters.com did something like this and it did increase the user registration but that might not be the best comparator, though maybe this was the plan, how you squeeze cash out of registers users after on a forum doesn't seem all that worth it. since part of the value was the ability ot allow AC posts. There was a value in that they may have undervalued. Time will tell. 

My gut instinct was "honeypot" - regardless of that being true that's what I thought and I saw a few other user make similar comments. Proceed with caution. 

I also read Trinity post before the major change in I think it was the "we need more signups" of some such title to that affect.

Suddenly the Trinity was being called up on his lack of faith in Trump, which they in turn Trinity claimed it was only on certain issues. I don't know but that seemed a but off or insincere int eh context of the begin bowl. I didn't read the entire exchange of thread it was huge. 

Further, I've always had a bit of an issue with their aesthetic approach, it's very 90's high-school my first website. Using a big STOP sign, is really counter to encouraging sign-ups. You almost feel like you've come across a website that's been shutdown by the authorities. I've seen people mention the colour scheme being pro-Israel but I never gave that much weight in fairness, yet some user felt the need to make the observation. is it really an intel operation. Like many sites have been post 9/11. 

It's a crazy place and it's crazy times so much going on. 

I also think it will heavily affect the Q anon message - but funny, it's only a few weeks after Q stopped posting and if Q never posts again it doesn't matter the job has been done. Is it a case of stable door post horse bolting. Maybe, and in that we may need to raise our suspicion dial to 11. ;)

4 people like this

It is odd....but I was a mod over there for a time....its not as bonkers behind the scenes as you would think....of course there are always things going on that not everyone knows about but all in all, I would categorize it as "business".....the "ACs" would just hog up the place with really atrocious things - it would come down as fast as it would go up, so most folks probably never saw it. It gets old....And recently there has been an uptick in ACs doing it.....Yes, getting people to sign up is possible as well, but from my perspective, I think it is more of a "maintenance"/"Streamlining" thing....

3 people like this

@Mulva interesting. I imagined the management is business like since the revenue seems paramount but my observation of crazy is the user base. :)

Do you know what was typical daily peak users on GLP before the change?. 

1 person likes this

No I dont......I never paid attention to that end of things....literally day after day it was banning ACs for lewd things, then banning IP spans because they would come back in under another IP, etc.....I could understand why enough was enough....and the stuff posted was blatantly racist/anti-semetic....waste of time and people....

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, Mulva said:

No I dont......I never paid attention to that end of things....literally day after day it was banning ACs for lewd things, then banning IP spans because they would come back in under another IP, etc.....I could understand why enough was enough....and the stuff posted was blatantly racist/anti-semetic....waste of time and people....

Well what you say makes a strong case for simply disabling AC's ability to post. It's that an easy a problem to solve, without screwing traffic.

I've also scene mention kek.gg and hooktube have demised (but I'm not sure they still seem to work) which is all very odd as the timing for these changes is nearly in sync - revolving around the twitter/pedo/revelation and Trump/Putin summit peak.  Hard to capture all of that so I titled the topic "GLP" as a catch it all! 

2 people like this

@PE I wonder if you'd be willing to change the title to Targeted Sites? GLP was not the only site affected by PayPal's actions. There were supposedly 23 sites altogether,  RedIce was another one.  Nor is PayPal the only venue doing the targeting.  You Tube, FB, Twitter have all done so. Apple and google have removed apps they had for Q's posts. Twitter deleted 70 million accounts, and there's been shadow banning going on. I made a post about this on the shout thread. The newest one is Sgt Report on you tube.  It seems they give strikes for very questionable reasons, and if a channel gets 3 of these strikes in 3 months, their entire site is deleted. Sgt. Report never even received an email from youtube, they just deleted his account without any explanation or ability to appeal their decision.  Jimstone/freelance web page has been suspended, as has abundant hope.net. You can get to jimstone/freelance with the numerical address, but abundanthope.net redirected me to a totally different site.

You Tube is Even Worse Than Big Brother, They DELETE HISTORY Altogether.

Sean/Sgt.Report                     July 23, 2018

"Ok, I’m feeling fairly devastated at the moment. More than 1,000 videos and interviews and more than 345,000 subscribers, gone.  You Tube terminated my You Tube channel this morning by giving me a third ‘community guidelines’ strike within a three month period.

You Tube is worse than Big Brother. In Orwell’s 1984 Winston merely altered history in newspapers to hide the truth, You Tube is deleting history all together."

snip

https://www.sgtreport.com/2018/07/you-tube-is-even-worse-than-big-brother-they-delete-history-altogether/

Here's a video Sean did from his back up channel

The Best Way To SILENCE DISSENT is to TERMINATE IT #YouTubeBigBrother

The same thing happened to Jordon Sather a couple months ago. The voices of truth and reason have to be silenced.  It is censorship in the purest form, and a breach of our Free Speech rights under our Constitution. To me this is as serious as a heart attack, and shouldn't be treated lightly. (jmho)

3 people like this

Surely people know to make backups of their work! :o

Has SGT lost all that content not merely the YT channel? 

1 person likes this

YouTube issues a new strike against Alex Jones’ channel over hate speech and child endangerment

https://www.theverge.com/2018/7/25/17613492/youtube-alex-jones-strike-hate-speech-child-endangerment

Twitter is “shadow banning” prominent Republicans like the RNC chair and Trump Jr.’s spokesman

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/43paqq/twitter-is-shadow-banning-prominent-republicans-like-the-rnc-chair-and-trump-jrs-spokesman

@PE I'm sure he would have, but what good is that ? 345,000 followers lost, and why reload all the interviews back to a venue that deleted them?  8 years of work.  Seems like a huge waste of time, especially if you don't even know why they took that route, in the first place.  I'm also pretty sure that a number of his followers also supported him financially, hopefully he'd know who they are, but if his channel's gone, what is there to support? What a heck of a wake-up call.

1 person likes this

Great Latest Vid on SGTReport's MAIN Channel That Was Reinstated

So glad for the change!!!

(c) SGTreport 2018    Published on Jul 26, 2018

1 person likes this

Twitter’s Statement About How They Don’t Shadow Ban Kinda Sounds Like They Shadow Ban

https://freebeacon.com/blog/twitters-statement-dont-shadow-ban-kinda-sounds-like-shadow-ban/

Twitter shares experience worst single day percentage drop since 2014 after reporting declining monthly active users

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/27/twitter-earnings-q2-2018.html

Facebook blocks Alex Jones for 30 days

https://mashable.com/2018/07/27/alex-jones-30-day-ban/#tghT9cI3TSqn

Facebook says it's getting close to yanking several InfoWars pages

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/27/facebook-says-its-getting-close-to-pulling-alex-jones-infowars-pages.html

Well, the aggravation seems to continue.  

1 person likes this

Anon viewing is now being trialled over at GLP. ;) so the thread are no longer behind restricted. 

2 people like this

Like it or loathe it.

Infowars being heavily targetyed heavily. Faceebook, Apple and I think Google via respect App Store apps. 

1 person likes this

All because some random anon on a fringe forum makes cryptic posts and ask questions... what are they afraid of?

It only validates Q in many peoples eyes and what it has inspired but also looks like it's a sideshow to distract from what's being declassified right now. 

2 people like this

SGTReport's follower had shown wth are happening on different devices showing different results after the searches done for SGT's vids.

(c) SGTreport 2018

2018/08/05

2 people like this

‘Truth is treason in empire of lies’: Ron Paul on Big Tech censorship

August 7-8, 2018  Jon Nazca

"After the executive director of the Ron Paul Institute got suspended on Twitter, the former congressman from Texas told RT that social media crackdowns are part of a broader effort to silence dissent in the US.
While social media could be a “real delight” and very informative, the biggest role social networks are playing is “working with the government,” Ron Paul told RT on Tuesday. The government is indirectly regulating speech through companies like Twitter and Facebook, he added.

“You get accused of treasonous activity and treasonous speech because in an empire of lies the truth is treason,” Paul said. “Challenging the status quo is what they can’t stand and it unnerves them, so they have to silence people.”

Paul served in the House of Representatives for over 25 years before retiring in 2013 and setting up the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity. The institute’s executive director, Daniel McAdams, found himself suspended from Twitter on Monday, apparently for retweeting a comment by radio show host Scott Horton.

Horton, who is also the editorial director of Antiwar.com, was suspended for criticizing journalist Jonathan M. Katz, after Katz complained to Twitter and got former former State Department employee and author Peter Van Buren banned from the platform.

snip

https://www.rt.com/usa/435372-ron-paul-twitter-censorship/

PURGE: Microsoft threatened to drop hosting for Gab over ‘hate speech’ posts

August 9, 2018

https://truepundit.com/purge-microsoft-threatened-to-drop-hosting-for-gab-over-hate-speech-posts/

And the beat goes on, and the beat goes on..............

2 people like this