Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mulva

Children Being Separated from Parents and held in "Centers"

25 posts in this topic

Do y'all outside the states know what is going on here in the good ole US of A? Just like the refugee stuff in Europe wasnt making news over here, is this making news overseas???

Kids are being separated from their parents when they illegally cross over and are detained and put in "centers"....thousands of children. Siblings also separated from siblings. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/ny-edit-daca-immigration-20180615-story.html - whats going on

https://wokesloth.com/creepy-trump-mural-in-casa-padre/distributor/ - inside one of the centers

There was a story on last night where one of these centers was in the middle of a neighborhood and the people living there had NO idea....just found out recently. Completely fenced in so you cannot see....

These folks crossing the border are the ones who were in the "Giant Caravan" making its way through South America and through Mexico. Now that they have arrived this is happening. It SOUNDS JUST LIKE the mass migration into Europe - someone was paying for these folks to gather up and do a mass exodus to Europe. We know how that all ended...or, rather, is still what is going on. The difference between Europe and America is that Europe let them in and next thing you knew you have people living on the streets, cities over run, violence and crime, etc. America is detaining them and separating them from their kids as a WARNING to not cross. Makes me wonder if this plan was in effect for Hillary to win, and they would have come in and set up another Europe - Trump knowing the plan was put in place and not stoppable put his own blockade on it.....

5 people like this

Thanks for the thread. No we haven't heard about it in Asia yet.

(Isn't it great that we can cross match and see if the news got hushed over in different countries at CHANI!? I hardly come across to the forum that can verify Asian side. Plenty among English based countries, and EU seems to do their own but not much outside. Fascinating...)

Inside the Former Walmart That Is Now a Shelter for Almost 1,500 Migrant Children

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/14/us/family-separation-migrant-children-detention.html

From 2:10~

(c) THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE 2018

Published on Jun 16, 2018

1 person likes this

Inside the former Walmart superstore in Texas where the US is holding 1,400 immigrant children!

A lot to absorb....it's shocking to say the least..............

(c) Jonathan Miller 2018

Streamed live on Jun 14, 2018

I don't care who started this it's time to end it!   Send these kids home to their parents, surely we know who they are?

1 person likes this

Thats the thing Breezy....there parents are at other detention centers...."home" is back to their native countries...

SOME of the children being held are purposely being held separately from their parents because they are 17 and ready to turn 18...they will automatically be processed as adults and will be sent back

3 people like this

14 hours ago, breezy said:

I don't care who started this it's time to end it!   Send these kids home to their parents, surely we know who they are?

Possibly not. One of the latest AIM videos points out that there has been 140 assassinations of officials in Mexico in the last 10 months, that the border between Mexico and the US is effectively a warzone, and that no sane parent would attempt to cross this extremely dangerous territory.

However coyotes and gangsters like MS13 can just steal children, use them as cover  to stay in the U.S. and do God knows what with them once their use was over.

The video pointed out the EOs signed by Obama effectively ignored any law, that MS13 is another branch of Isil/ISIS/Al Quada  and gang members were even flown straight to New York after arriving in California.

4 people like this

This is one of those topics that gets us all going.  The fact remains that researching for the truth about the whole situation gets lost in the emotions.  It's easy to read a sensationalistic headline and get all fired up.  I, as a human, can be guilty likewise.  The real truth is out there, how about we see if we can find out what it is?  Most times there's more to a story, than what we read in the "news" or the "news" can be skewed to put a slant to it, that's not quite true, almost true, but not quite.  KMRIA also pointed out some very real and applicable scenarios to this whole thing. 

Flow of Central American Children Headed to U.S. Shifts but Doesn’t Slow  << 10/07/15

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/07/world/americas/honduras-el-salvador-guatemala-mexico-us-child-migrants.html

hmmmm, interesting, pics are from 2014, so makes me wonder why throw this out there 4 years later?

Cuellar: Obama admin. worked to keep child detention centers "quiet"

Rare Look Inside Child Migrant Shelter in El Cajon Amid Family Separation

A lot of these kids came here without their parents.   Looks to me from this center, that these kids are most likely being treated better than they ever had it at "home", while the centers try to find relatives already here, or sponsors for them in the US.   This bs didn't start under Pres. Trump, it's another problem he inherited. I recall watching a video about a year or so, that showed many men, carrying kids that weren't theirs across the border, in order to get  in.  Happened in the EU too, with the Muslim migration.    As I said, there is more to this than meets the eye, let's make an effort to dig the truth out, no matter what we find.

3 people like this

@breezy >hmmmm, interesting, pics are from 2014, so makes me wonder why throw this out there 4 years later?

I think it's a part of cleansing the Trump group has been doing to get rid of the Cabals made to flush out this news to our ears finally.

Thank you for the people on the ground, doing what they are doing, created this opportunity for us to hear about it.

So POTUS side will/should/must get rid of this problem together with us, the ordinary Humans.

To me how these detention centres for kids were created was to suffice the "future need for more human sacrifices/trafficking" when the homeless people's number dwindled down after all were culled off the street, being consumed by "them" ". Like "Let's stock up for the rainy days".......SICK to the max.(ʘ言ʘ╬)

We, the netizens of all the world, got pissed off about what they had been doing against our children to start with, and we have been working to dig up crap like this. So the number of kids "they" can handle got dented in recent years, for we have been patrolling a lot by ourselves, especially since Mr. Trump got to the position in the US.

So basically we are seeing a dissected aspect of what was happening before, methinks.

The real gutsy move must be started by us to tear down such horrid doings AS HUMANS.

And as a specie, we gotta grow up heaps more.

To be able to really treat ANYONE's children as Earth's future treasure. It's about going to be a Human-centric world (NO MORE CURRENCY-CENTRIC...f_ck that slavery system), if we are to take control of such sad situation, and provide future for ALL kids.

Again, I really want a mega float created for children of the world, so on that platform not belonging to ANY particular country but ALL, free and real human education to be provided by ALL countries of Earth to ALL kids, for our own future. Not the time to separate which kid got what skin colour to be allowed on the float. 

We gotta grow up a lot.

4 people like this

Yes Breezy - some ARE unaccompanied Children...thats how things were under Obama....unaccompanied Children were put in holding centers....

The ZERO TOLERANCE policy now under Trump pulls kids away from their parents....so the NEWER detention centers have both unaccompanied AND accompanied children...

Here is the BIGGER question - WHERE ARE THE GIRLS....

4 people like this

This is JUST like what happened in Europe.....some legitimate people looking for help....given hope for a new life....and among them - young single muslim men - potential jihadists...

Here - its legitimate families trying to get out of bad areas, surrounded by MS13 members looking to wreak havoc in the states....I LIVE in MS13 land over here in New York. It is scary as hell! Its literally one town over. My friends and neighbors are teachers in the next town over - they are dedicated educators trying to help these kids - it just doesnt matter - even if the kids refuse to join, they are killed.....MS13 is terrifying....

4 people like this

In Europe most asylum seekers are grown up single islamic men and when they arrive they are not even put in detention like in the USA which poses a security risk (some don't even bother applying asylum and occupy streets ie Paris, Calais, Rome, Malmö and more)

Modus operandi amongst asylum seekers is throwing their documents before applying asylum because it would disclose their true age and identity

USA has MS13 and Europe has Islam which are their equivalents IMO

As a Swede I no longer feel safe in my own country and I used to play outside in the neighbourhoods until late evening as a child

Time has changed and it hasn't become better

5 people like this

Yes Fet.....totally....MS13 FOR THE MOST PART is just gang on gang violence...and it stays in the community....versus the migrants who just live on streets in Paris)....."Sanctuary cities" are having issues now though and they are turning into Paris with people living on the streets...

So literally, MS13 is in my next town over.....but it stays there. A 10 minute drive and you are in MS13 territory. I can drive through it with my windows down and my doors unlocked too! I am not "the target" (of course I would not do this at night!). They are TERRIBLE sons of bitches though....inhumane.....they kill children.....

One story that was close to me has never gotten out of my head....a young mom was "lured" by a "Friends" into a wooded area. She had her 2 year old son with her. Apparently she may have been seeing a member of a rival gang, or was saying bad things about MS13. There were 4 "Friends" there. One of them shot the 19 year old mom in front of the son. The boy ran and hid behind and clung to the leg of one of the other men there. He was then shot two times in the head. The shooter took the boy's red ball he had with him and gave it to is daughter when he got home! They all fled back to El Salvador and were on the lam for 4 years. They were caught and extradited back here where they where charged with murder. A couple of them were under 18 at the time! Kids themselves.... 

5 people like this

A thought crossed my mind while watching the above videos,young boys grow into young men very quickly,Read into it what you may!

2 people like this

15 hours ago, Mulva said:

Yes Breezy - some ARE unaccompanied Children...thats how things were under Obama....unaccompanied Children were put in holding centers....

The ZERO TOLERANCE policy now under Trump pulls kids away from their parents....so the NEWER detention centers have both unaccompanied AND accompanied children...

Here is the BIGGER question - WHERE ARE THE GIRLS....

@Mulva I see!!! So it's partially CONTINUED the similar line by the POTUS side AS WELL, not only Obama group!(´Д`)

I'm sure loads of us already know that taking kids away from their parents are TOXIC thing to do for everyone's mind, especially children.

That's a horrible BS, maaaaaaan。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。.......so sorry for all children involved in this situation......(and we still got huge problem with other child support systems around the world, too!!!)

Thanks, I didn't realise that. Glad to learn it now than later.

So far for foreign geopolitics on the Earth ground, POTUS has been doing exactly what he said he'd do. For the Americans, he's been doing the America First thingy. (Mind you, he's been punching into China the way no one else ever expected----stop trading with them altogether in a sense (while other countries are still counting on the 10 million consumers at later time, hoping to make money out of them by exporting goods to China----does that mean POTUS is getting ready for the huge crush of finance anyway and considering it all into the move?), and I guess the next move could be to turn against Chinese people in the US (within a few decades, Chinese descendants would win lots of political seats in the US...I guess you peeps in the US are just not feeling it yet, but THAT'S CHINA'S PLAN, TO PAINT THE US RED FROM WITHIN in long term)........it's just my hunch, but that's also to do with the faction power play within the country, and POTUS side needs to secure it OR the Vs will just take the whole lot over.)

But we knew he was with a full on nasty faction.

Remember what the US military people were about to do, at the inauguration speech for Mr. Trump?

In the LAST moment, and ONLY right at the last moment, they stood down from taking down POTUS as someone against the Humanity. We have been watching him closely alright....

I was not looking forward to learn when we have to resort in saying this; "....so finally they started to show their true colour......?"

Maybe honeymoon period ended for us with them. Let's buckle on tight for what else may rise........

1 person likes this

You are 100% correct Cosmic Dreamer, and those in charge would be totally insane to house both sexes together.  Obviously, the girls would be housed in a different location would make sense to me.  

What has really torqued me about this, is.  When President Trump attempted to get Congress to change this situation created by Obama, every effort was blocked..  IF anyone is reading the Q info, it is stated that the attacks were really going to start.  This is all part of the same thing.  He is getting too close to bringing down the Deep State.   I don't believe it is without merit to want changes in immigration, in exchange for 1.8 million dreamers already here, being allowed amnesty.  After all, who pays to house, feed,  educate, and provide medical care for all these kids, and their parents?  There is much more to this story than is being put out there to stir up the masses against Trump, and don't mistake it, that IS the end goal.  The pictures of the kids in "cages" are from 4 years ago! Not the present!  These kids are being used in more ways than one.  Right now they're being used to push our buttons.  

White House proposes path to citizenship for 1.8 million people

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/politics/white-house-immigration-framework/index.html

The Senate put 4 immigration bills up for a vote. They all failed.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/15/17017682/senate-immigration-daca-bill-vote-failed

It's amazing how easy it is for everyone to forget who was responsible for creating this situation.  Now think about the tale Mulva's telling, and that's with closed borders.  We really want open borders? Do we see what's taking place in the UK and the EU?  Did we read what feteru7 told us?  Is that what we want more of here??

DACA Is Unconstitutional, as Obama Admitted

"President Donald Trump has caught a lot of heat for rescinding the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program with a six-month wind-down. Few people seem aware that he's ending an administrative amnesty for illegal aliens that President Barack Obama lacked the constitutional and legal authority to implement.

How do we know? Because even Obama admitted it – repeatedly.

Responding in October 2010 to demands that he implement immigration reforms unilaterally, Obama declared, "I am not king. I can't do these things just by myself." In March 2011, he said that with "respect to the notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order, that's just not the case." In May 2011, he acknowledged that he couldn't "just bypass Congress and change the (immigration) law myself. ... That's not how a democracy works."

Yet in 2012, he did it anyway. He put DACA in place to provide pseudo-legal status to illegal aliens brought to the U.S. as minors, including as teenagers. He promised them that they wouldn't be deported and provided them with work authorizations and access to Social Security and other government benefits."   <<future retirees, that is your Social Security we're talking about

snip

The unconstitutionality of Obama's actions were confirmed when Obama tried to implement a second, similar program in 2014 called the Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents program, or DAPA. Like DACA, DAPA provided an administrative amnesty for illegal aliens who came to the U.S. as adults and gave them work authorizations and access to government benefits.

The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a nationwide injunction against DAPA, which the Supreme Court allowed to stand. As the Fifth Circuit said, the fact that the president declined to enforce the law and remove illegal aliens "does not transform presence deemed unlawful by Congress into lawful presence and confer eligibility for otherwise unavailable benefits based on that change."

Under our Constitution, Congress has plenary authority over immigration. The president only has the authority delegated to him by Congress – and Congress has never given the president the power to provide a pseudo-amnesty and government benefits to illegal aliens."

snip

https://www.heritage.org/immigration/commentary/daca-unconstitutional-obama-admitted

So ladies and gentlemen, this isn't just about these kids, it's about immigration as a whole.  YOUR CONGRESS is the only ones with the authority to change immigration policies.  IF you do not like or approve of what's going on, it's time to let your CONGRESS CRITTERS KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!  Tell them to stop stonewalling and get it done!  Let  Pres. Trump know too.  Either reunite these kids with their parents and send them all home, or make them all citizens, and take them off the gov't checkbook in a specified time frame.  Yes, of course, and then what?  They all, parents and kids, end up on the streets?  This is a complex problem, and there is no easy solution, but it does not get solved by doing absolutely nothing.  I'm sickened by this whole mess, for all of them, kids and adults alike.  What makes me sicker though, is the strong feeling that there was and remains, an ulterior motive in play for bringing this story front and center right now, for which I see the timing as the clue.  Some saw the pictures from 2014, didn't bother to check any further, and immediately started talking about how awful Trump is.  This happened to me today with family members, and all I could do was smh, and tell them please, do yourself a favor,  take the time to look into it.  

I want to see the best outcome for all of them.   IF they can be vetted, proven to need asylum, then fine.  Give them help for time and a specified time frame to become self supporting law abiding citizens.  The sad fact is, this country cannot support millions of immigrants for the rest of their lives, and I seriously doubt any other country could or would either.

3 people like this

Yes - some pics are from 2014....but there are ones currently coming out now....I just found out there is a "detention center" up here in NY by me....no one knew...8 kids.....their parents down in Texas....separated....

1 person likes this

I'm going to provide some links to read regarding this whole situation, with the kids. 

The Truth about Separating Kids  from May 2018

snipping it all, but one sentence, although encourage reading the entire article

"The missing piece here is Congress, but little outrage will be directed at it, and probably nothing will be done. And so our perverse system will remain in place and the crisis at the border will rumble on."

snip

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/illegal-immigration-enforcement-separating-kids-at-border/#slide-1

A video about how states reacted/resisted to kids being bussed all over the country from the border states - from July 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0v6QVUR_dU

Flores Consent Degree from 1997 - regarding immigration/minor treatment

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2018/06/flores-consent-decree-of-1997-full-text/

Homeland Security Act  -  from 2002

https://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/hr_5005_enr.pdf

Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2008  - in 2014  Known as TVPRA

https://firstfocus.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Legal-Protections-for-Unaccompanied-Minors-in-the-Trafficking-Victims-Protection-Act-of-2008.pdf

From July of 2017 Regarding part of Flores Consent Degree of 1997

http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2017/07/05/17-55208.pdf

Makes me wonder Mulva, exactly how long the kids have been there, and are they in the hands of someone who may have actually sponsored them?

2 people like this

This is just a tactic I discovered in Oz as "their political tool"----the laws and regulations seem to be made to intentionally create GRAY ZONES so people fall into that category won't have any help so they could do anything to them, especially to drive people to insanity to committing suicide, for THERE'S NO ADEQUATE HELP for the Gray Zoned people. 

This is not only about children but in general---the gray zones could be cunningly created using:

1) age brackets

2) disability range

3) skill sets/schooling result

↓And this is well hidden, but seem to lurk around..........

4) .........gender per industry

If you apply all these negative attributes to poor parents' tough lives, well......you get the parents and kids separated, and kids to go to the STATES CARE, which I personally learned there's no hope in the hell to make stable and nurturing futures for the kids.....

1 person likes this

Well Done Everyone!: People Power Affected POTUS...BUT

POTUS changed the direction and now say no more family-splitting.

Trump ends separation of immigrant families. But the fate of 2,300 children is unclear

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-21/donald-trump-immigration-executive-order-explainer/9877622

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/world/20180621-OYT1T50063.html?from=ytop_top

Yes.....he put out an executive order...of course I cannot trust anything said...

I think this order will now create "Refugee camps" akin to the countries bordering Syria. Wont let them in as citizens, they dont want to leave....so they will just sit....stagnant...(versus Europe where they are out and about and living on the streets).

And when people will complain about that....the response will be "this is why we wanted to separate the children....for their safety.....

3 people like this

"I think this order will now create "Refugee camps" akin to the countries bordering Syria. Wont let them in as citizens, they dont want to leave....so they will just sit....stagnant...(versus Europe where they are out and about and living on the streets)."     Living on the streets committing acts of terrorism, running over people, raping, robbing, killing regular citizens, etc., etc. Yep, just like some want to happen here.   

We can, of course, find fault with any or everything being done, but if you are not willing to research this to see how long, and who exactly created the problems we have now, then nothing I say will matter.  It is up to CONGRESS to fix this.  Kind of strange how this issue roared into life the same day the IG Report was released, and named some foundations in connection with child abuse.  Yep, ------>look over here quick, but whatever you do, <----------don't look over there while we cover up the real story.  I can't help but notice who the loudest mouths belong to. Basically the same ones who refused to work with Pres. Trump months ago, and those who always flap their gums to get air time. I dare say, those who created this issue are real proud of themselves, too bad they could care less about the kids they're using as pawns for their political agenda.  Which is exactly the same thing as is happening in the EU.

There are tunnels all along the border between Mexico and the US.  I know someone who was visiting friends in Mexico.  She and a friend entered one of those tunnels, basically out of curiosity.  Guess what, immediately surrounded by Mexican Border Police, not American, arrested, handcuffed and hauled off to jail. The only thing the police were interested in, was how much money they could afford to pay to get free. Scared the crap out of her, so tell me again, now, how are all those unaccompanied kids, people, getting through Mexico?  After illegally entering Mexico on their Southern border, (approximately 950 miles from Honduras)and being permitted to openly walk across the entire country of Mexico (approximately another 1200+ miles) until they arrive at our border? So I'm being told and expected to believe that tens of thousands of unaccompanied children are walking up to 2150 + miles or more??  Are you serious?? At 20 min a mile, how long would that take these children? It would take them 12 solid hours a day, 59.75 days, and that is constant walking, at a steady pace with no stopping for any reason, no breaks for food, water or rest, until they stop for the night.  Yep, totally believable, NOT! (I can't see an adult doing it, let alone kids) However, IF they did, by all means grant them amnesty, because at that point, they sure earned it.

In any case, there IS much more to this story, than is being told. How about someone tells the whole story, instead of just bits and pieces. Tell how Congress has dragged their feet, and exactly who the feet draggers are, by name and state.  Maybe even expose who is paying Mexico to let these people through, or who told the ones from Central America to come here, we'll let you in and give you all benefits, and free phones too.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/affording-congress-opportunity-address-family-separation/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wh

"Affording CONGRESS an Opportunity to Address Family Separation

The IG Report

https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download

'I'm alone': Migrant children explain why they risked crossing the border << from Dec. 26, 2015

"About 10,588 unaccompanied children crossed the US-Mexico border in October and November, more than double who crossed during the same period last year"

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/26/unaccompanied-migrant-children-us-mexico-border

70,000 Kids Will Show Up Alone at Our Border This Year. What Happens to Them? <<from July/August of 2014

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/06/child-migrants-surge-unaccompanied-central-america/

Gee, look here!

Amazing how quickly these people got involved and organized this for June 30th.   

https://front.moveon.org/

I will say I don't want refugee cities, nor do I want amnesty for some 9 million people who came here illegally.  What I do want is safety and amnesty for those who entered legally, those who recognized our laws, and were willing to abide by them.  IF the untold numbers of children who came illegally cannot be found homes and sponsors, then return them to their home country, to their families where they belong.  To those same families who supposedly sent them here alone, to begin with. This country cannot support all these millions of people. We are facing the exact same situation that the UK and EU face right now.   The only difference is the nationality of the immigrants. These people are being used as pawns, and that is not fair to them or us.  They deserve better and so do we.  IF there IS a case for amnesty, grant it, IF not, then deport.  Perhaps those who are protesting so loudly should all be encouraged/forced to provide homes for 2 or 3 of these kids, each, until they reach adulthood, and have to be personally responsible for ALL their expenses until that time.  No Medicaid, no food stamps, no Social Security or welfare checks.  IOW, put your money where your mouth is.  Wonder how many would quietly sneak off?

Yes, I do care about the kids, but if they get to break the law, and then get to remain here, what does that teach them?  That our laws aren't worth the paper they're written on?  Well lately it does seem that there's one set for some, and a completely different set for the rest of us.  Let's just get it settled and do it accepting that NO ONE is going to be 100% happy with  it, however it's done.  (yet yesterday, an immigration bill, once again, did not make it through the House-imagine that!)

Time Magazine just had to print a retraction on the story about the little girl that was "ripped" out of her mother's arms.  Gee, who'd a thunk the MSM woulda done such a thing? So one of the basic stories that started all of this, is proven fake.  Once again I find myself SMH!

3lt0.jpg

3lt4.png

MOTHER OF CRYING CHILD WAS PREVIOUSLY DEPORTED IN 2013

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/22/mother-time-cover-deported/

Those with eyes to see, will.  Those with ears to hear, will.  I guess the rest will simply riot, because the intent to impeach this president, has been talked about since before he ever took office, and that is still the intent of some, by whatever means they can use to stir up the masses.  These "kids" who came here illegally are being treated better than a great number of our own kids are.  To that I say, how about we treat ALL of them equally. After all, isn't "charity supposed to begin at home"?  Maybe too, the countries of origin could start taking care of their own. After all, the US sends all of these countries, millions in aid every year, including Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvadore,  etc.  https://www.foreignassistance.gov/explore     Perhaps we need to keep all those millions at home, in order to take care of their citizens coming over our borders.

5 people like this

One way to really stop this BS going around the world is, methinks,

1) Never to CREATE refugees in the first place,

2) Give them all the space to settle down and start to heal, AWAY FROM ANYONE'S LAND---meaning, again, I really want the MEGA FLOATS to be used ON THE SEA, so everyone running away can have a safe space ON THE SEA, AWAY FROM ANYONE'S LAND, and to be processed for help. And then let's create a brand new group of helping hands internationally, because the UN is TOTALLY DYSFUNCTIONAL with all sorts of nasty faction peeps especially from China controlling the lot.

If ALL countries on Earth could fund it, so everyone can reach out to the people safely, then no one would go boo at them, and we kinda stop the issue of terrorism spreading in the first place.

If anyone think it's manageable re: about the number of people that is about to form a COUNTRY size, you need to open eyes and see what happened to EU again----NO WAY ANY COUNTRIES ON LAND CAN MANAGE SUCH HUGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been a huge exodus.

We saw what happened in EU, and we know how people changed their attitude to the incoming people.

Let's STOP this BS because we know this won't work well with us, while we are pushed with FEAR based societies. We can change it later, but for now, it's obvious that we can't manage it with the influx of refugees created by the factions trying to cause the split among us, the Humanity.

Let's save our sisters and brothers the way it can work....not like causing more harm to more people who didn't have problems in the first place....enough is enough.

We are in transition period, from the state we were in to be more awakened state with birds eye views on the situation.

We already know it doesn't work the way how it's done. Then it's time to change it. No point in prolonging misery, isn't it?

The best QUICKEST solution for Earth right now can be using the Mega Floats and move the people there who are moving away from Syria.

We have the technology now in our hands, and it's a go ahead, if we all agree to the idea, methinks.

What's preventing it to happen is....lots of FEAR (of e.g. "if I lose job over this and that" sorta thinking...and yes it's FEAR based, no matter what we say, even though it's like that to assure family's safety....we got the society started on the wrong foot step, I feel).............

2 people like this

I think I just found the answer to Mulva's query about how those kids ended up in New York, and no one knew.  Well obviously, someone did know, that would be Southwest Key Program, who has affiliates in Erie Co. and Orange Co.,New York and several other states as well, and way before Pres. Trump was in office. From The Last Refuge. Lots of very pertinent info on this thread.

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/1008849521043017728

and here's the threadreader on it

"Thread by @TheLastRefuge2: "1. We used to track this scheme when it first started 2010-2014. Do you see this tweet from @jaketapper ? 2. Look Closely 3. The business-en […]"

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1008840390110269441.html

3 people like this

Wouldn't it be better to just fix the problem in Syria instead of creating floats in the middle of the ocean Unity.  I agree it might be a good idea to use floats for prisons or putting them somewhere out in the desert away from society, but every one chooses where they will be born, to what parents, to what life circumstances they want on a soul level.  Western Nations should just get out of everyone else's business and country.  If there is a direct threat to our own Nations, then defend with all the Military might we and our allies have, but we need to stay out of the politics of other countries and we also need to stop the UN controlled humanitarian refugee (invasion) program - the bottom line is helping a few million makes absolutely no difference to world poverty, or suffering. On a soul level it has to happen sometime for growth to occur and we have all been through it.

4 people like this

JUDICIAL WATCH: New HHS Docs Reveal ‘Unaccompanied Alien Children’ Processed by Obama Admin Included MS-13 Killers, Drug Smugglers       Christina Laila         July 10, 2018

"On Tuesday, conservative watchdog group, Judicial Watch released new documents containing over 1,000 summaries of Significant Incident Reports (SIRs) revealing the “Unaccompanied Alien Children” processed by the Obama administration included admitted murderers, rapists, drug smugglers, prostitutes, and human traffickers.

Via Judicial Watch

The resulting documents show that, in fiscal year 2014, there were 24,680 Significant Incident Reports filed with Office of Refugee Resettlement.

Examples of incident reports below are organized into four general categories:

UACs admitting to murder, belonging to MS-13, threatening others with rape, admitting to drug smuggling, molesting other UACs and seriously assaulting other UACs or staff;

1. UACs who were raped and/or molested en route to the United States or in the United States;
2. U.S. Government contractors and employees allegedly assaulting or having sexual relationships with UACs; and
Other incidents, crimes, abuse and self-harm.
3. Examples of UACs admitting to murder, belonging to MS-13, threatening others with rape, admitting to drug smuggling, molesting other UACs and seriously assaulting other UACs or staff include:

* A male UAC at a BCFS shelter in Fairfield, CA admitted that he was “forced to kill” while working for the Gulf Cartel in Mexico
* A male UAC being cared for at the Heartland International RC Facility reported that he had been an MS-13 gang member for a year before coming to the U.S.
* A male UAC cared for at the Heartland ICRC (International Committee of the Red Cross) facility reported to staff that he had been “made to” kill three people by a drug cartel.
* A male UAC housed at the KidsPeace shelter (apparently a reference to the KidsPeace facility in Bethlehem, PA) reportedly told another male UAC there: “I am a rapist. I am going to rape you.”
* A UAC at Morrison Paso (Morrison Child and Family Services Center – Paso Secure in Portland, OR) informed a Youth Care Worker (YCW) there that “all of the kids here at Paso are snorting white pills” and that “some residents had brought [the pills] into the facility” and “all the residents are snorting the white pills and at all the times of the day”
* A male UAC in the care of Heartland ICRC reported that he was an MS-13 gang member who had been selling drugs. He told social workers that “the reason the gang members made the kids use drugs was to get them addicted.”
* A female UAC at the Sandy Pines (Jupiter, FL) facility attacked a staff member with a chair after being told to stop inappropriate sexual behavior toward another female UAC. After being restrained, she threatened to stab an unidentified person with a knife she kept in her room. The report concludes by saying, “UAC will continue to work on identifying and implementing coping skills to manage her mood.”
* A male UAC at a Baptist Child and Family Services (BCFS) shelter in Baytown, TX said he’d worked as a human smuggler, charging $6,000-$8,000 per person he crossed into the United States
* A female UAC at the BCFS shelter in Lackland AFB was alleged by other UACs to be the daughter of a coyote (human smuggler) and reportedly was passing information to her father via telephone from the shelter
* There are also examples of UACs who were raped and/or molested en route to the United States or in the United States and examples of U.S. Government contractors and employees allegedly abusing, assaulting or having sexual relationships with Unaccompanied Alien Children, says Judicial Watch.

President of Judicial Watch Tom Fitton had this to say about the Obama administration’s humanitarian nightmare:

snip

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/judicial-watch-new-hhs-docs-reveal-unaccompanied-alien-children-processed-by-obama-admin-included-ms-13-killers-drug-smugglers/

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-hhs-documents-reveal-that-unaccompanied-alien-children-processed-during-obama-years-included-violent-criminals-drug-smugglers-and-human-traffickers/

2 people like this