Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
unity

Alternative Media Platforms: Shut Down By YT? Here Are Other Places To Go

5 posts in this topic

Alternative Media Platforms:

Shut Down By YT? Here Are Other Places To Go

While lots of our sisters and brothers' YT channels are shut down by YT censorship lately, few other places started to emerge as alternative platforms for us to move to.

I can't be sure about the quality of the sites but I felt we all gotta make lists of where else to move to, or to keep up the info of where peeps might had moved to, so the late comers can find them again.

I'd appreciate it if you all could chip in to let us know these new alternative media sites.

1 person likes this

From a closed CT Forum, I found a post....

Apparently, ICELAND got different laws for COPYRIGHTS and if you own a website there and uploading stuff there, it's really difficult for anyone else to touch and take down anything off these websites.

I certainly found owing an Icelandic email account MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE.

It WILL cost you something to secure a private email account there.

I paid about A$80 for mine. (But it was a one off. To find any more of such chances, go check Iceland IT businesses opening up there. Pls do your research though. The company I'm with was actually set up by a fraud-smeared guy which I didn't know then, but anyway, it is still up and running....)

But please think about this....the servers locate in Iceland. The same thing as above applies. Makes the correspondences securer than in other countries, methinks. If not, let us know here, please. (Mind you, under the pressure from any nasty factions, the security may concave at no time......it's only a flimsy first line of defense. But I still believe it's better than not having such strategy.)

2 people like this