Ancient Planetary Map?: A Weird Find From The Out Back of Oz

unity
By unity,
Ancient Planetary Map?: A Weird Find From The Out Back of Oz NexEd might be very much interested in this object. It belongs to me. ....Well, maybe not but it was found by me. Out of blue. (L)=6.8cm (W)=widest length 5.5cm (Thickness)=about 5mm   BOTH sides got really sharp carvings done. What look like some randomly scratched lines actually kind of wraps around the surface of this flat stone to my surprise. Because NexEd was showing samples of the ROCK MAPS at the conference before which ended up on YT via ZHE taken the vid over, and I got fascinated by that, I linked the thought that MAYBE THIS IS ALSO A MAP. How I found it  I was making my way towards Flinders Range in South Australia. The actual aim was to reach to Urulu in Central Oz. It was a super spiritual journey in many sense. I was on the road with my ex and while we were comfortably driving down a road to Flinders, I got a sudden hunkering. Small voice inside of me said to stop and check on something on the road. This is a dirt road, veered off from main road, for we wanted to go for adventure of slow stroll into the unknown country road. I yelled out to stop the car, and as the car got stopped, I opened the passenger side of the door, not even looking down at the road, but reached out down. As my hand touched the ground, I touched a rock.  Immediately I picked it up, feeling this is what the messenger was talking about. I looked at it........got astonished by finding the CARVINGS were on this nonchalantly existing piece of rock. Not heavy, not large, a pretty obscured flat rock.....like anything else around. But it had these lines on. I'll try to put up more pics for you peeps to be able to check out how the lines are going around onto the other side from one side.........