111 posts in this topic

@unity no problem, I like to know what others are thinking.

Qanon made a couple more posts on March 17, 2018. They follow.

!UW.yye1fxo ID: b02328 701978 NEW

Next week.
BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b02328 701978NEW
Next week.
BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM.
Q
 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b02328 702000 NEW
>>701978
USMC activated.  USMC activated - they answer to the pres.?
US (3).    Wonder if the 3 mentioned in post 953 are in the sights?  FBI DOJ State
Q
End of QAnon posts for March 17, 2018

QAnon Posts for March 18, 2018

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 90d3e8 705183 NEW
Panic mode.   McCabe fired today
Enjoy the show.   More coming?
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5f0f27 705264 NEW
Why are trips allowed?   He's speaking about Obama/HRC
Whitelist.    Not sure about this, perhaps because even if traveling, they're easily found. (definition of whitelist doesn't clear it up.)
Q

That's it as of 12:12am PDT 3-18-18
4 people like this

Civil Service US (civilian gov't workers)

"In the United States, the federal civil service was established in 1871. The Federal Civil Service is defined as "all appointive positions in the executive, judicial, and legislative branches of the Government of the United States, except positions in the uniformed services."

snip

The U.S. civil service includes the competitive service and the excepted service. The majority of civil service appointments in the U.S. are made under the competitive service, but the Foreign Service, the FBI, and other National Security positions are made under the excepted service

snip

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_service

Senior Executive Service = SES  

The Senior Executive Service (SES) is a position classification in the civil service of the United States federal government, somewhat analogous to general officer or flag officer ranks in the U.S. Armed Forces. It was created in 1979 by Kristine Marcy when the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978 went into effect under President Jimmy Carter.

Origin and attributes:

According to the Office of Personnel Management, the SES was designed to be a corps of executives selected for their leadership qualifications, serving in key positions just below the top Presidential appointees as a link between them and the rest of the Federal (civil service) workforce. SES positions are considered to be above the GS-15 level of the General Schedule, and below Level III of the Executive Schedule. Career members of the SES ranks are eligible for the Presidential Rank Awards program.

Up to 10% of SES positions can be filled as political appointments rather than by career employees.[1] About half of the SES is designated "Career Reserved", which can only be filled by career employees. The other half is designated "General", which can be filled by either career employees or political appointments as desired by the administration. Due to the 10% limitation, most General positions are still filled by career appointees.[2]

Senior level employees of several agencies are exempt from the SES but have their own senior executive positions; these include the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Central Intelligence Agency, Defense Intelligence Agency, National Security Agency, Transportation Security Administration, Federal Aviation Administration, Government Accountability Office, Members of the Foreign Service, and government corporations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senior_Executive_Service_(United_States)

What is a SES position?

The Senior Executive Service (SES) is a corps of approximately 7,000 men and women who administer public programs at the top levels of federal government. Positions are primarily managerial and supervisory. SES pay is linked to individual performance. (Currently said to be 8,156, of which 7,000 were appointed by Obama.)

What is a senior executive?

Senior management, executive management, or a management team is generally a team of individuals at the highest level of management of an organization who have the day-to-day tasks of managing that organization - sometimes a company or a corporation.

Following is a link that shows the demographics of the SES what gov't dept's have the most SES, The top 3 are Dept of Defense, Dept of JUSTICE, Homeland Security.  The geographical areas with the most SES, etc.  DC/Virginia/Maryland have over 75% of the total SES employees.(as of 2014)   Pay for each SES ranges from $120,000 per year up to equal to the Vice Pres. pay.  All 8,156 of them earn these amounts depending on their pay  grade, and I think cannot be fired,  they just rotate from department to department and agency to agency.  Examples:  Lisa Page, Peter Strzok, and including in 2000, Michael Horowitz, the current IG . (Who's report from OIG we're currently waiting for!) I'd like to see a complete list of names.  They are also supposed to be apolitical.

https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/senior-executive-service/facts-figures/#url=Demographics

On Dec.15, 2015 Obama signed an Exe. Order titled - Executive Order -- Strengthening the Senior Executive Service

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2015/12/15/executive-order-strengthening-senior-executive-service

Can the Government Fix Its Corps of Managers?  Jan. 2016

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/01/senior-executive-service/423435/

The following video tells more about this group of people and one of the men talking  is Thomas Paine, the other is Michael McKibben , and at about 50 minutes in, I think Field McConnell (Able Danger yt)  the brother of Kristine Marcy,  mentioned above in relation to Pres. Carter's bill that implemented the SES in 1979, is being interviewed, I don't know who is doing the interviewing.

Obama's Secret Army FOUND! (SES)

That's what the SES is.

1 person likes this

Hey... never enough time.

Re: Cambridge Analytics expose and controversy, is the first real damage for facebook? Reading the overview the story comes with a tenuous afaic link to Trump presidential campaign that to me comes across as MSM baiting and it seems they've bitten. The real damage is being done to facebook.

So is this the first "BOOM" ? i.e. takedown of facebook? 

Something to think about - On review how "Steve Bannon" was covered by the press compared to Trump, does it look a little off? 

EDIT: How did I miss this look at the headline to the register article!!!

"BOOM! Cambridge Analytica explodes following extraordinary TV expose"

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/03/19/boom_cambridge_analytica_explodes_following_extraordinary_tv_expose/

- - - Yes BOOM!

Ha!

2 people like this

SES = Keystone (multiple references to 'keystone' in Q Anon posts)

2 people like this

Good one PE and how long did I stare at that while I wrote my piece above and not have that shape click?  Heck I was even born/raised in the Keystone State! That's precisely why it takes more than one person paying attention.

Partial list of SES participants, quick, act surprised.

IF you scroll down that twitter link you will see a link  @patriots4truth.org to check out.

Following you will find a link to sign a petition to get rid of SES  (US registered voters)tx Reddwolf

Remove the unconstitutional 9000 Senior Executive Services (SES) members 

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-unconstitutional-9000-senior-executive-services-ses-members-httpsyoutubeiffnt9jag2g

SES File Dump Ongoing

2 people like this

QAnon Posts for March 20/21st, 2019

!UW.yye1fxo ID: b086d2 739281 NEW

The FBI opened a case on “Q” today re: ‘Boom’ statements and now the TX bombings.
Coordinated to end comms here.
Predictable.
They are scared [4am].
They will fail.
We know the details.
[Wednesday].
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b086d2 739690 NEW
MZ.
RT.
Big meeting.
Cell phones left at door.
+8
5 political
1 former intel dir
Mask & Spin
IDEN friendly ‘insiders’
MSM support +talking points
Shift narrative
FAIL
We hear you.
We have the algorithm.
Thank you @ Snowden.
Learn chess.
Down she goes.
Nobody escapes this.
NOBODY.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 382b95 740252 NEW
AA00D4A7-BF25-44EC-BB62-48819678C8B0
df6cc03832925e1e89e0c007d918f040d4639848

This is interesting Kristine Marcy, mentioned in my SES post above, is throwing in the towel/quitting.  Video is Jason Goodman - Field McConnell, Marcy's brother.  I hope she has protection!
Kristine Marcy Founder of SES Surrenders to Field McConnell
I will likely be back to this post later to add to it, but have links to post.

2 people like this

2 people like this

8 hours ago, Prismatic Eye said:

SES = Keystone (multiple references to 'keystone' in Q Anon posts)

Thanx for the post, PE!(・ω・)ノ

Interesting...

From Q post, we already figured out where the Keystone existed.

So it means....from the image shown in your post, IF WE TAKE OUT THE KEYSTONE, THE BRIDGE/GATEWAY WILL COLLAPSE WITHOUT A DOUBT.

3 people like this

I didn't know, is it back in the thread? I haven't been able to follow things the last few months.

I only found the keystone yesterday in relation to SES and when I saw it first in the circle of stars (yea just like EU flag.. tells you all you need to know) I was puzzled by the shape, it was so out of context but soon enough I found that tweet - Mystery solved. 

In other countries same as SES are often referred to a "The Permanent Government", unelected civli servants whom no one really has any oversight of and tend to span multiple governments. The famous BBC "Yes Minister" series in the UK during the 80's gave a good insight into the mindset and shenanigans. 

You will also note the Federal government seems to share same terminolgoy  from the term "Civil Service" down for titles and positions. This is a UK derived language which makes me wonder who is really controlling things. I would have expected the US to differ in it's use of terms by they are exactly in many circumstances to the type used in the UK and Irish civil service. I wonder is it the same for all current and former colonies. Some suspect the "former" colonies are still colonies - so is this what Trump discovered in relation to the US of A and this is what they're trying to deal with and take back? 

4 people like this

Well, the "Keystone" couldn't be made any clearer than this tweet shows.  Signed into being with the intent of "improving" the Federal gov't. by Pres. Jimmy Carter. Part of the CIA, which JFK wanted to break into a thousand pieces and spread on the four winds.  Yes I'd say this is exactly what Trump has found he is fighting. Just one of, and possibly the most insidious secret society of, the Fed. Gov't today.  I'd also tend to agree that the UK/Britain still has a hand in the US Gov't.

4 people like this

Seems to be some connection alright and maybe why Trump early on seemed to go out of his way to troll the British Intel by releasing info and taking the narrative away around a few key terrorist events not so long ago.  

3 people like this

QAnon Posts for March 23, 2018

Q !UW.yye1fxo 459

Tripcode update.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 460
Updated Tripcode.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 461
Clock activated.
RED_CASTLE.      Army Corps of Engineers logo
GREEN_CASTLE.   Greencastle, Indiana  home of ACE
Stage_5:5[y]
Q

End of QAnon posts for March 23, 2018

QAnon Posts for March 28, 2018

!xowAT4Z3VQ 462 NEW

Why did Kim travel to China?
Why was travel impossible in the past?
What changed?
What constitutes the need for a F2F meeting v. secured call?
What US publicly traded co. previously entered N. Korea to establish comms?
Think logically.
WHY DID GOOG VISIT N KOREA?
WHY WOULD THE FORMER CHAIRMAN & CEO [HIMSELF] OF GOOG/ALPHABET PERSONALLY ATTEND?
Who is Sergey Brin?
Where was Sergey born?
Track the 'FAMILY' - IMPORTANT.
Think COLD WAR.
Think KGB.
US, China, N Korea [3].
FACEBOOK data dump?
Who made it public?
Who sold shares -30 days from announcement?
You can't imagine the magnitude of this.
Constitutional CRISIS.
Twitter coming soon.
GOOG coming soon.
AMAZON coming soon.
MICROSOFT coming soon.
+12
Current censorship all relates to push for power [mid-terms].
LAST STAND.
Election FRAUD cases OPEN - DOJ [many].
Follow the FAMILY.
Follow resignations [Business/Gov't].
BIDEN/CHINA VERY IMPORTANT MARKER.
Who made it public?
Who really made it public?
Who is making it all public?
WE ARE THE GATEKEEPERS OF ALL [BY ALL WE MEAN ALL] INFORMATION.
U1>CAN>EU>RUSSIA>IRAN>NK>SYRIA>PAK>>>
IRAN NEXT.
$700B - MILITARY [THIS YEAR].
WHY IS THE MILITARY SO IMPORTANT?
RE_READ ALL.
NATIONAL SECURITY.
NATIONAL SECURITY.
These people are STUPID.
Art of the Deal.
TIDAL WAVE INCOMING.
BUCKLE UP.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 463 NEW
STAY STRONG!
STAY TOGETHER!
WE STAND WITH YOU!
OFFLINE FOR A REASON.
ENJOY THE SHOW.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 464 NEW
seal-team-6-punisher
08e7ff4a930bea78a56c6e7b403e683bc0982dad

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 465 NEW
What does the house cleaning represent?
We always knew.
Final stage.
What does NK represent?
Threat.
Safeguard.
Insurance.
POOF!
KIM TO CHINA REPRESENTS SOMETHING VITAL [KEY].
Many will be buried before exposed [them/self].
FF / DISTRACTIONS.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 466 NEW
Who else was at the meeting in China?
LIVE from CHINA.
Operation.
Window.
Clean.
Purpose.
Future proves past.
Everything has meaning.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 1a8912 815814NEW
PARKLAND is a DISTRACTION.
PARKLAND was specifically organized & designed to DISTRACT [TEST] - watch the news.
ACTORS are ACTING.
FAKE.
NO POWER.
JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED TO THOSE PLAYING THE GAME [ALL].
GUNS ARE SAFE.
TRUST THE PLAN.
Q

Anonymous ID: 4a2d44 815836NEW
>>815814

Free Flynn
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 1a8912 815876NEW
>>815836
Done in 30.
House cleaning.
WH secured.
Final stage.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 8c2307 818800NEW
83139841-57B9-47B5-8FA6-D45C0E44F9FC
58245a3bb340fd929ff8e57098b3b7f70a270d1b
Notice any similarities?
We are talking to you.
Trust the plan.
Q

As of 1:05 pm PDT March 28, 2018, this is all there is from QAnon.

5 people like this

Cont'd QAnon Posts March 28, 2018

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 24b2f2 821975NEW
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/28/doj-inspector-general-investigates-alleged-fisa-abuses-by-doj-fbi.html
Think outside the box.
Timing of release.
Post Facebook NEWS.
Facebook WW.
GOOG WW.
AMAZON WW.
TWITTER WW.
Tracking active.
Listening active.
Data shared.
Data USED.
USED FOR WHAT?
Kickbacks BIG TIME>
Private/Public.
Bypass regulations/laws?
Intelligence A's across the globe in partnership to spy on citizens?
Constitutional crisis?
Magnitude?
Who can you trust?
Who organized?
How do social media/search engine platforms 'weight' elections?
Regulation or KILL-stop?
Peace through STRENGTH.
@Snowden
Shine the LIGHT BRIGHT [DOA].
Why is HUSSEIN traveling the world conducting high-level meetings?
Use logic.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/27/nxivm-cult-leader-coerced-women-into-sex-branded-initials-on-his-slaves-authorities-say.html
Nancy Salzman [historical timeline].
MSM will not highlight 'bottom to top' unravel.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 24b2f2 822075NEW
/CM/ locked out of /GA/
Sniffer detects traces of bypass override.
Layers upon layers.
New approach to silence.
New Board will be created.
Team to secure.
Time to complete 1-2.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 24b2f2 822135NEW
>>822075
We are being attacked on all devices used to talk.
/GA/ is terminated.
/Locked/ - no further posts on /GA/ - /KILL/
Source is abroad.
NOT domestic.
Q

Anonymous ID: c9d068 822187NEW
>>822170

Jeff Sessions exposed.

>>520

Q agent of The Clowns in America.

Jeff Sessions, agent of The Clowns in America. = = HITLERY CLINTON

8 chan and Q have been comped big time.

These posts tell it all:

https://8ch.net/sudo/res/72662.html#73156

https://8ch.net/sudo/res/72662.html#73155

https://8ch.net/sudo/res/72662.html#73158

https://8ch.net/sudo/res/72662.html#73165

8 chan & Q have been comped.

DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING Q SAYS.

HE IS A CLOWN AGENT OF THE KHABALHAH.

8 CHAN ALSO HAS BEEN COMPED BY THE CLOWNS IN AMERICA.

JEFF SESSIONS, MUELLER, COMEY, WRAY, TREY GOWDY, OBAMA, HILLARY, ROSENSTEIN, DW SHULTZ, AWAN BROTHER CRIMINALS, JOHN MCCAIN, LINDSEY GRAHAM, HARRY REED AND MORE = ALL CLOWNS IN AMERICA AGENTS OF THE BANKING CARTEL, TRYING TO TAKE AMERICA DOWN.

Scumbag Sessions and fake Q were just exposed the other day by AMERICAN INTELLIGENCE MEDIA. ?
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 24b2f2 822219NEW
>>822187
You FAILED.
Q

OK then.
4 people like this

It's OBVIOUS that all alphabet groups would try to intervene what Q group is doing.

1) infiltration and pose as faker that's easier enough for us to crack and see they are fakers

2) disinfo those build up against Q group's clean contents

...and anything else that they can tarnish this global education process for the Humanity.

We need to remember that Q group is really out there releasing important info to learn so we all can dodge the nasty factions' doings against us.

We can trust that there are some people love us, wanting to help us so we collectively fight the opponents ourselves actively, so we all regain Earth as a safe home for nurturing.

And it's adamant that WE GOT TO DO IT, don't wait for some savior to come and do everything for us. No. Like Q group was saying, we must stand up ourselves. 

4 people like this

QAnon Posts continue on March 28, 2018

!xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 23de7f 825890NEW

Anonymous ID: 81819b 825909NEW
>>825890

Seeing a lot of your leaks lately friend!

Good to have a friend leaker for once!
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 23de7f 825929NEW
>>825909
HRC 2.12.09
Very BAD!
Q

Anonymous ID: 39dc4a 825987NEW
>>825929
>>824969
Did you see codemonkeys message?
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 23de7f 826012NEW
>>825987
/GA/ is dead.
Q

Anonymous ID: 23de7f 826061NEW
>>826012
>>824969
/GA/ is dead.
Check line 119 $4$#$*(
New Board being routed.
Thank you! Patriot.
Q
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 23de7f 826106NEW
>>826061
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 23de7f 826180NEW
MSM talking about red v. blue pill?
Matrix reference?
Coincidence?
Q

Anonymous ID: 784714 826502NEW
I am terrified to go to bed but I have to, I have work tomorrow… What if I wake up and everyone has moved to a new board, how will I know? I've been on this train since CBTS. I can't lose communication now!
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: e9c4ae 826600NEW
>>826502
You are safe.
THEY are terrified.
Sleep well, Patriot.
You elected us to keep you safe.
We will not fail.
/GA/ will change.
Notification will be made.
Where we go one, we go all.
Q

I'm sure everyone following QAnon realizes CM is CodeMonkey the guy responsible/owner of 8chan board Q uses to post, which was named GA/or Great Awakening.  I'm going to post this, but if there are any further posts tonight from Q, I will come back and add them to this entry.

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: e2706e 827855NEW
End of QAnon Posts for March 28, 2018.
5 people like this

Hitler vs. Q and his Anon Army

4 people like this

QAnon posts for April 2nd and 3rd, 2018

!xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3feab4 873495 NEW

SEC T
[
[
]

SEC 1
SEC A
SEC /
SEC #
LINE CONF B-Z
/RUN/
Q

Anonymous ID: 8d179a 873571 NEW
>>873495
How was your easter Q?
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3feab4 873589 NEW
E78CC59C-D045-42BB-9201-D9BB8BA35699
39f34a924134dcb9daa9222c20687cf687e7d783
>>873571
We had a good laugh.
Q

Anonymous ID: a891f8 873617 NEW
7outof10
b234c72a357652d169198b461212e36b5ae5f879
Hey Q,
HRC 2.12.09
Very BAD!

This right?
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3feab4 873643 NEW
>>873617
The timestamp is key.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3f89a5 873935 NEW
https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/31/turley-sessions-using-utah-federal-prosecutor-much-better-trump-2nd-special-counsel/
Why was this made public?
John Huber appointed by?
Removed by?
Reappointed by?
Why the reboot?
Think logically.
History books.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3f89a5 874050 NEW
>>873935
What is Sessions SPECIFICALLY recused from?
https://www.justice.gov/usam/usam-1-7000-media-relations
Watch the EO’s.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 491f56 875265 NEW
April [A].
IG report.
Sessions public attack.
RR problems.
Seals broken.
[A]rrests.
Why was Huber made public?
Why now?
Everything has meaning.
[A]wan.
Tarmac.
Iran.
NK.
U1.
FBI.
DOJ.
Mueller.
Election Integrity.
Immigration Bill.
Border.
Wall.
Military start.
BIG month.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 491f56 875265NEW
April [A].
IG report.
Sessions public attack.
RR problems.
Seals broken.
[A]rrests.
Why was Huber made public?
Why now?
Everything has meaning.
[A]wan.
Tarmac.
Iran.
NK.
U1.
FBI.
DOJ.
Mueller.
Election Integrity.
Immigration Bill.
Border.
Wall.
Military start.
BIG month.
Q
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 491f56 875289 NEW
>>875265
Facebook.
Amazon.
Twitter.
GOOG.
………..
BIG problems.
Q

Anonymous ID: a2a6f4 875311 NEW
>>875265

I still follow your lead on all of this (relying more on the inquiry of those digging here), but March wasn't nearly as 'mad' as what you sold us.

Please don't build us up to break us down, Q.
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 491f56 875455 NEW
>>875311
NK.
Q

Anonymous ID: 015520 875485 NEW
>>875265
Tip Top Tippy Top Shape
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 491f56 875587 NEW
>>875485
It was requested.
Did you listen today?
Q
QAnon Posts April 3, 2018

!xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 491f56 875827 NEW
WWG1WGA
Drops will go fast.
WH clean SIG.
Marker.
Everything is planned.
Years.
Message.
UNITY.
AWAKENING.
We Fight.
Lexington.
Concord.
STAY TOGETHER.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 491f56 875936 NEW
>>875827
Follow Bolton.
Clean.
Stage.
Learn how to archive offline.
The streets will not be safe for them.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 491f56 875936NEW
>>875827
Follow Bolton.
Clean.
Stage.
Learn how to archive offline.
The streets will not be safe for them.
Q
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 491f56 875988 NEW
>>875936
Operators onsite.
Deep.
Safe.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 463ae0 884736 NEW
Future proves past.
Several today.
[1 day]
RR.
Military.
Border.
Keep watching the news.
[A]pril.
MOAB.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 463ae0 884736NEW
Future proves past.
Several today.
[1 day]
RR.
Military.
Border.
Keep watching the news.
[A]pril.
MOAB.
Q
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 463ae0 884763 NEW
>>884736
Coincidence another MSM narrative change upon release of damaging news?
People are waking up.
Trace the background of the shooter.
Focus on Father.
20 years.
Q

Anonymous ID: dd4e73 884748 NEW
>>884736
P = pope?
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 463ae0 884799 NEW
>>884748
[Pope] will be having a terrible May.
Those who backed him will be pushed into the LIGHT>
Dark to LIGHT.
TRUTH.
Q

Anonymous ID: 65a39c 884833 NEW
liesofkikes
8beaf1747602f509fcc1276e19c28fe2eeccc147
>>884799

>[Pope] will be having a terrible May.[Pope] will be having a terrible May.

HOLY SHIT

Tell us, Q. How many are connected to (((roths)))?
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3474d4 884858 NEW
>>884833
The "Chair" serves the Master.
Who is the Master?
P = C.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3474d4 884858NEW
>>884833
The "Chair" serves the Master.
Who is the Master?
P = C.
Q
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3474d4 885005 NEW
>>884858
Why is Epstein spending $29mm to bury the tunnels underneath is temple on Epstein Island?
Problem.
Phones were allowed in.
These people are stupid.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3474d4 885005NEW
>>884858
Why is Epstein spending $29mm to bury the tunnels underneath is temple on Epstein Island?
Problem.
Phones were allowed in.
These people are stupid.
Q
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3474d4 885027 NEW
>>885005
'H'
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3474d4 885319 NEW
187_Site_E
208345c097debbc3570cec4b2064df4662d48aec
Where do roads lead?
Each prince is associated with a cardinal direction: north, south, east and west.
Sacrifice.
Collect.
[Classified]-1
[Classified]-2
Tunnels.
Table 29.
D-Room H
D-Room R
D-Room C
Pure EVIL.
'Conspiracy'
Q

Anonymous ID: fce0d6 885429 NEW
If_Satanists_Took_Over_the_Vatican
d8d6d1795849f4f868f17e2eba79d663bcafebec

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3474d4 885486 NEW
>>885429
Symbolism will be their downfall.
MONEY.
POWER.
INFLUENCE.
The BITE that has no CURE - NSA.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3474d4 885501 NEW
SEC TEST
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3474d4 885519 NEW
SEC TEST
BRAVO
B
ACTIVATE D-PRIV
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c7ccb9 885992 NEW
We are under attack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW2ijF2ya1c
WAR.
NO DEALS.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c7ccb9 885992NEW
We are under attack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW2ijF2ya1c
WAR.
NO DEALS.
Q
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c7ccb9 886086 NEW
>>885992
UK.

ROGUE_FAILURE.
POTUS DECLINE>
PREPARED AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COUNT YOUR BEATS.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c7ccb9 886265 NEW
Bunker.
Forest.
Blue.
+ ++ +++
APRIL SHOWERS.
Q

End of QAnon posts for April 2nd and 3rd, 2018
I just have to say this is getting interesting.  Will come back and add to this in red.     

3 people like this

QAnon Posts April 4, 2018

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 8071a4 893904 NEW
It was not supposed to be revealed POTUS is not under criminal investigation _ NOT YET.
Traitor.
Massive intel sweep.
Manafort was a plant.
Trace background.
Open source.
Who was arrested?
Non US.
Trace background.
Open source.
Carter Page was a plant.
Trace background.
Open source.
Why is Mueller going after 'inside plants'?
Flynn is safe.
Define 'witness'.
Can a 'witness' hold a position of power/influence while ongoing?
Russia Russia Russia?
Real or fake?
Fake?
JA?
Seth Rich?
MS_13 187 [2] -24 -Distance?
MS[13][13=M]MSM - The 'Wheel'
No investigation into WL receipt of information?
No pull down of NSA metadata trace/C to WL?
No pull down of NSA metadata period?
Nothing transferred across web?
Direct-to-Direct bypass dump?
No 'direct' investigation into DNC computer/software?
No 'direct' investigation into CS?
FBI/SC/DOJ/FED G simply TRUST CS's report on data breach?
HUSSEIN block?
HUSSEIN control?
HUSSEIN "STATE SECRETS" WH NAT SEC ARTICLES 1-9 - BURIED?
Awan attached?
AMERICA FOR SALE.
Cheatin' Obama.
Trust the plan.
APRIL SHOWERS.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 8071a4 894110 NEW
>>893904
Troops to Border.
Clown Black Ops.
Private funds.
Raised how?
Troops @ Border does what?
Impact?
To who?
D's involved.
MS_13/Illegals road block.
Sex traffic road block.
Children road block.
Drugs road block.
Guns road block.
China/Russia pass-through-intel-pull road block.
Name we don't say AZ road block.
Jeff Flake AZ road block.
Big money TERMINATE.
The WALL means more than you know.
The FIGHT for the WALL is for so much more.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f 894401 NEW
>>894110
MONEY.
POWER.
CONTROL.
People are simply in the way.
SLAVES.
SHEEP.
PAWNS.
MASS EXT EVENTS DESIGNED TO DECREASE THREAT LEVEL OF POPULATION.
GUN CONTROL.
WARS [FAKE][TOP HAPPY][BACKEND DEAL].
ELECTION RIGGING.
CONTROL.
YOUR VOICE DOES NOT MATTER.
PHARMA [CLAS-D]
WATER
AIR
CHEMICALS PUSHED FOR HOME USE CLEANING [CANCER][BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START].
VACCINES [NOT ALL].
TOBACCO.
OPIOIDS.
ULTIMATE WIN [DEATH + MONEY].
THE FED.
ROTHSCHILD.
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
UK/GER [5 days].
Choice is yours.
REVELATIONS.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f 894467 NEW
>>894401
NK DEFUSE.
RUSSIA TESTING NEW MISSILES.
RUSSIA NEW THREAT.
COINCIDENCE?
THEY MUST MAINTAIN THREAT TO RETAIN POWER/INFLUENCE.
ARE YOU AWAKE?
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f 894467NEW
>>894401
NK DEFUSE.
RUSSIA TESTING NEW MISSILES.
RUSSIA NEW THREAT.
COINCIDENCE?
THEY MUST MAINTAIN THREAT TO RETAIN POWER/INFLUENCE.
ARE YOU AWAKE?
Q
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f 894571 NEW
>>894467
"Our thoughts and prayers are with the four U.S. Marines from the 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing who lost their lives in yesterday’s Southern California helicopter crash. We pray for their families, and our great @USMC"
Their sacrifice will never be forgotten.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f 894571NEW
>>894467
"Our thoughts and prayers are with the four U.S. Marines from the 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing who lost their lives in yesterday’s Southern California helicopter crash. We pray for their families, and our great @USMC"
Their sacrifice will never be forgotten.
Q
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f 894658 NEW
>>894571
TWITTER.
CLOWNS.
Operation Q-T2810C.
False drops.
Bot push.
Future "Conspiracy" push to norms.
Bad mixed w/ good.
Taint.
They are scared.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f 894658NEW
>>894571
TWITTER.
CLOWNS.
Operation Q-T2810C.
False drops.
Bot push.
Future "Conspiracy" push to norms.
Bad mixed w/ good.
Taint.
They are scared.
Q
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f 894699 NEW
>>894658
MZ to step down as Chairman.
MZ out of US.
@Jack
Good luck.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 73f652 896069 NEW
Example.
Gateway Bridge Project.
$1.8mm Cory Booker - Singapore.
$3.5mm Chuck Schumer - Israel.
$400k Chris Christie - Mary Pat US.
……..
Omnibus Bill.
The gift that keeps on giving.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 73f652 896184 NEW
>>896069
Hussein timeline.
1/20/17 - today.
Cross against POTUS’ schedule.
Cross against WH visitor log 11/22-1/18/17.
This will become very relevant very soon.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 73f652 896184NEW
>>896069
Hussein timeline.
1/20/17 - today.
Cross against POTUS’ schedule.
Cross against WH visitor log 11/22-1/18/17.
This will become very relevant very soon.
Q
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 73f652 896266 NEW
>>896184
The Analysis Corporation (TAC).
Happy Hunting!
Q

Anonymous ID: 2f71b5 896290 NEW
Screenshot_20180404-172230
1ba00bfd034c0bc938da23c2a400cd4a2bc148fb
Screenshot_20180404-172237
undefined
>>896266
>>896266
>>896266
>>896266
>>896266
Founded by BRENNAN!!!!!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Analysis_Corporation
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 73f652 896320 NEW
>>896290
Track edits.
Watch for ‘TheMagikBOT’.
Q

As of 4pm PDT that's all the posts from QAnon for April 4, 2018. Will check later and add below if there's more.

Anonymous ID: 875d2f 896475 NEW
ClipboardImage
e05edd7d65e0d2a8c31dae822e93ba6913550552
Now we know why youtube is linking to wikipedia to verify.
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 73f652 896591 NEW
>>896475
Learning.
Follow the LOOP.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 169658 896621 NEW
>>896546
Used against them.
NG now active.
Refer to old drops re: SA / NG.
The WAVE.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 169658 896860 NEW
List the estimated wealth of religious organizations.
Billions.
Vatican bank.
$229B.
Board of Superintendence.
Supervisory Commission of Cardinals.
Clown connection.
1832 Rothschild loan to the Holy See.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 169658 897116 NEW
We don’t say his name.
Adios.
The protected flow into AZ is no more.
Under the cover of his health, he will not be seeking another term.
Q

Anonymous ID: b3f149 897173 NEW
>>897116
Good shit.
Quick question: The Wall can't just be for stopping drugs, assassins, and child traffickers - which other nations were/are planning to use Mexico as an attack vector in the event of war?
Is there another Zimmerman Telegram we don't know about?
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 169658 897229 NEW
>>897173
Would you invade a country whereby a good portion of its citizens are armed?
The ‘ultimate deterrent’.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3c2872 898668 NEW
Jared Cohen.
Coming soon to a theater near you.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 0735b2 898990 NEW
We are sincerely appreciative for your kind words and appreciation. Means more than you know. Each one read in full. We are in this together. WWG1WGA.
2018 will be glorious!!
God bless,
Q

Anonymous ID: 5ad204 899237 NEW
>>899203
I bet he already talked to Putin too
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 33a3aa 899345 NEW
>>899237
Peace through strength.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 33a3aa 899433 NEW
POTUS will be up all night.
Pray.
Watch the news tomorrow.
Q

As of 7:30PM PDT this is all of QAnon's posts for April 4, 2018

6 people like this

Thanks for the updates, breezy!

Peeps, I was sorta quietly dancing by myself, thinking "YEEEEEY THERE WON'T BE THE STUPID WAR IN ASIA!"

....Well maybe I came to the conclusion too fast.

(But if you can recall from what I've been posting on "A Chronicle of WW3" thread, you know I never wished the war to happen in relation to NK at all. That's absolutely THE end result we want as the Humans, for we are trying to pull ourselves out from the oppressors' plans and save our sisters and brothers from meaningless and consciousness-contaminating BS killings. The War was planned long time ago. We shall NEVER fall for the plot. )

Err...

NK went into shock.

They tried to continue using the same tactic they used against Japan and others for the past 27 years.

Trump gov said F Off, dismantle the shite IMMEDIATELY.

KJU is in a fit of fear.

But the guy actually dances really bloody well for the geopolitics. For that, I have to say that the guy got fine skills....NOT. 

Friggin deceits and total fake moves are continuously created by that guy, for he doesn't know anything else. He's trying to protect his own, nothing else. His nation is not included in that.

The people in NK are dying from not enough food. Even right now, though we don't hear about it.

The sanction is working well.....and killing off the NK NATION, as if nothing to do with KJU.

I really want all the people there to be saved.

And for the situation, there are chance of the War happening......IF NK continues to behave stupid. It's up to KJU's decision now.

Anyway, NK will try to use the ABDUCTEES as trade tickets for money off Japan. AGAIN. FFS.

And if you realise, POTUS gov really cut deep into the problem of China.

China does ruthlessly just ignore any rules and copy and produce anyone's intellectual asset and call it their gain. FFS. Learn the important manner to live peacefully among Humans!! Meaning, learn to adhere by the rules we created so we can have unified platform to work with, and gain together. The world is existing for us all, NOT ONLY for China to exist.

China is an AUTHORITARIAN STATE. (They always likes to have "Emperor" in their country, just like they made Mao as one, now they got Xi as the permanent head of them till cows come home. The total ruler. Wouldn't you feel horrid if you knew he'd be culling anyone say boo at him full on MORE from now on? That's what always happened in Chinese history. Study, then you will see it.)

What China has been doing for their trading is absolutely CONTROLLED by the Communist Party.

Everything and Anything like patented materials to movies, they just ruthlessly copy, print/build and sell them off to the rest of the world. And we are just buying such products blindly.

China even copied the US catapult system on the War Ships, which was what the US military people paid with their own lives, with loads of people dead on trials and errors done to perfect the system.

For China to sneakily rob the info and use it for themselves.....I feel sick in my stomach, thinking for those brave pilots and people on the ships who got killed in the process not getting any respect what so ever.

Now POTUS said that's not on.

Of course NOT ON. Because their way of trading is totally nothing to do with "trust-based" as in how Western countries work. (Of course there are intel fights and rebalancing of power go on in the background, so everyone is not "clean" as such. Please be aware of that bit.) Whenever the market starts to wiggle badly, Chinese Communist Party will wage in and stabilise their market for themselves, giving total crap against everyone else's market stance.

No more fakes, no more robbing of knowledge and rights to be paid properly, that's what POTUS basically told to China.

So you can see what POTUS is saying is very rightful thing, and it should be a consensus among the rest of the world to make the world trading functional and equally as much as we can...(trying to!)

And what China is saying is; they haven't done anything wrong, and it's all their rights to friggin invade and take and rape and rob, and will fight back against what POTUS said.

....HELLO, friggin smell the air and wake up, and start taking a part in being Humans.....or leave Earth, go back to where your parents came from. YOU ARE NOT WANTED ON EARTH, if you are to paint the planet only with your colour Red.┌∩┐(ಠ_ಠ)┌∩┐ 

2 people like this

@unity  let's not forget either that the US gov't. has allowed Chinese nationals into this country for decades to work on our defense technology. ie: Rothschild/Freescale/MH 370, and that is just one example, there are many. Defense projects on very technical levels and patents on very secret items.  Does  anyone find it a little suspicious regarding all the military plane accidents over the span of 2 days?   I do.  Chips that control the operation of every type of vehicle known to man are being, have been being installed in them for years now. Who holds these patents?  The ability to take over and control any of them is in who's hands?  Who has control of our seaports?  What's come through them that we don't know about? The treasonous acts against this country run deep, and on many fronts, including food, health, military, technology, education, on and on.  Whatever has been done by anyone hasn't been done alone, it's been done with much cooperation from those to whom money and power is all that matters. Anytime a person is elected to office, into a job that pays a couple hundred thousand bucks a year, and while in office ends up with a 4-5 million dollar house, with millions in the bank, or who has $875 million worth of goods in a vault in Switzerland, or after holding a $400,000 job for 8 years, buys an $8.1 million dollar house, etc., then someone should be yelling for an accounting of exactly where all those riches came from.  They weren't elected to become millionaires, they were elected to do a job they obviously weren't doing, at the expense of the whole world, and of all of it's people's well being.  There's no one person or country to blame, they are all complicit in the mess they created, that we get to live with. (done ranting)  back to QAnon...............

4 people like this

QAnon Posts April 5, 2018

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 79278c 902317

5:5                                IS Q speaking of the 5.5 eq off Cali. coast last night?
Q+

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 19b49c 913746
Thank you for your prayers.
Forced reaction.
One of many vehicles.
Intercepts.
Night [2]
Birds.                          Speaking of USAF Thunderbird crash
Fast movers.
Force projection.
April Showers.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 19b49c 914023
703C92E0-E064-4400-932F-2….jpeg
64e91d6a9b54351ad3374772da5dce21e0d8321a
Coincidence or silent war?
Pray.
Night [2]
Q

Anonymous ID: 56ba71 914092
>>914023

Cross ref to:
https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/885575.html#885992

"We are under attack" - Q, 4/3
"WAR" - Q, 4/3

WTF is going on?? Dig patriots!!
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 19b49c 914165
>>914092

QAnon Posts April 6, 2018
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: db01ff 914461
Think Navy Ship crashes.
Bigger than you know.                     We always knew there was more to this story.
We ARE active.
Q

Anonymous ID: e41c97 914474
>>914461
Satellite hack
GPS spoof
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: db01ff 914510
>>914474
What fell from space recently?          The Chinese Tiangong? Space Station?
Accident or retaliation?                        https://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/library/1998-BEI-GYROCHIP-Model-QRS-11-Machined-Angular-Rate-Sensor-Systron-Donner-Intertial-Division-BEI-Technologies-Inc-1998.pdf
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: db01ff 914510
>>914474
What fell from space recently?
Accident or retaliation?
Q
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: db01ff 914569
>>914510
When was Hussein in China?
Track events.
Timeline.
We are in control
W

Anonymous ID: 03f049 914582
>>914569
>W
typo?
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: db01ff 914594
>>914582
Confirmed typo.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: dcd658 915004

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 311352 916218
BOOMs en route.
Blind.
5:5
GREEN_578cDT324-45785sd4DMP
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 311352 916218
BOOMs en route.
Blind.
5:5
GREEN_578cDT324-45785sd4DMP
Q
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 311352 916268
>>916218
Device hold.
Comms transfer castle.
Chatter.
Rig for silent.
Q+

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 357f8c 919423

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 357f8c 919423
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 357f8c 919456
>>919423
Would you believe they called the WH for comment prior to publishing?
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 357f8c 919456
>>919423
Would you believe they called the WH for comment prior to publishing?
Q
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 357f8c 919513

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a 922028 NEW
>>921715

Anonymous ID: 6eea8a 922075 NEW
DVIPQMuWsAEGyfZ
bb10045197285864d9ffe1af03605d08eab2abf1
Christian ? Christian Ring ?
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a 922142 NEW
>>922075
Pics will surface of Hussein holding AK47 in tribal attire.
One of many.
Net shut down.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a 922142NEW
>>922075
Pics will surface of Hussein holding AK47 in tribal attire.
One of many.
Net shut down.
Q
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a 922237 NEW
>>922142
Fake pic push by MSM.
Videos / backup.
Google kill.
YouTube kill.
FB kill.
Twitter kill.
Yahoo kill.
Bing kill.
Instagram kill.
Net will be paused.
HAMMER.        < I believe this is that super computer the Agency is in control of
On the clock.
Q

Anonymous ID: 1e1537 922280 NEW
>>922237
How soon?
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a 922343 NEW
>>922280
We don’t inform our enemies of the specifics.
We instead instill fear in them to make unplanned and disastrous countermoves.
Q

Apr 6 2018 15:27:43 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a 922343 NEW
>>922280
We don’t inform our enemies of the specifics.
We instead instill fear in them to make unplanned and disastrous countermoves.
Q
Apr 6 2018 15:35:22 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a 922509 NEW
>>922343
Epicenter.
Full house.
They are all here.
24/7/365.
Enjoy the show.
Q

Anonymous ID: 56206a 922559 NEW
>>922509
Normies don't give a crap if he is MUSLIM.

With a gun? They won't care.
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a 922596 NEW
>>922559
The important point is who Hussein is aiming the gun at.    It seems that once this is released the net will shut down,
Red, White, and Blue.                     and perhaps we're being told to archive it off line quickly?
Spray.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a 922596NEW
>>922559
The important point is who Hussein is aiming the gun at.
Red, White, and Blue.
Spray.
Q
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a 922685 NEW
>>922596
Connect via past religious leaders (re: Hussein).
We have everything.
They know we do.
RISK.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: e90a51 922794 NEW
>>922685
Think NK.
Think Nuke stranglehold.
Think logically.
Timeline.
Plan.
Are you awake?
Q

Anonymous ID: 042847 922843 NEW
>>922794

Hey Q,

Thank you for making my terrible day a little better. Feeling a bit like POTUS today. Had a coworker lie about his screw up and blame it on me. My heart goes out to President Trump. The attack made on me is minuscule in comparison to the attacks our president and now the Q team experiences on a daily basis.
I wish I could give all of y’all a big hug and express to you how grateful I am for what y’all are doing for us and our country. I am so thankful we have a president now who calls out the media and KNOWS his people are smart enough to discern the truth for themselves. We are sick of the conjecture and half assed journalism!! So thank you again for everything. It means worlds more than you could ever know for us to have a president who believes in the greatness of WE THE PEOPLE!
Do you think POTUS could give us a confirmation? Kind of like a symbolic hug?
Sending my love and prayers <3
God speed.
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: e90a51 922915 NEW
>>922843
Stand strong.
Patriots together.
Q

Anonymous ID: 587e8a 923567 NEW
Screen Shot 2018-04-06 at 2.19.29 PM
3190ce5ac7310cb4d534a4f61bf2a95fdf66f060
BOOM!!!!
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 4faef7 924039 NEW
>>923567
That didn’t take long.
Preparation.
Strength test.
For God & Country!
We Fight for FREEDOM.
Q

Anonymous ID: 8d9ba6 924151 NEW
>>924039
I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy the enemies of the United States of America in close combat!

WWG1WGA
 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 4faef7 924224 NEW
>>924151
Your trust & faith in us is enough.
You elected us to do the heavy lifting.
Enjoy the show.
BIRTH of a NEW NATION.
NEW WORLD.
Q

As of 2:22pm PDT  this is QAnon's posts for April 6, 2018.  IF more, I will post below this.  For any of us reading Q's posts, he's mentioned MH370, those Naval "accidents", and all the military airplane "accidents" that happened over the last two days, plus, plus, plus. Just wow on some of this.  

I will put 1053 on this reply, NewWorld has posted 1054, 1055, 1056, and 1057.  I will continue in a reply below that.  
 Anonymous ID: 12a52f 924357 NEW
51959A07-E9B5-4387-A05A-DECE0D97F37F
efe34c2047cdd4b5facaaffa1d40298ea46399a1

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: a876c2 924391 NEW
>>924357
That didn’t take long.
Border state - coincidence?
Q

April 6, 2018 QAnon posts cont'd below

3 people like this

1 hour ago, breezy said:

@unity  let's not forget either that the US gov't. has allowed Chinese nationals into this country for decades

A little rant of my own breezy.

I remember a Time magazine article from the 1990's describing the snakehead smuggling of Chinese people into the U.S. accompanied by photographs of men living in crowded New York tenement buildlngs who worked as slave labour in sweatshops to pay off their passage.

Forged SS cards and ID were provided. How many illegal Chinese immigrants are there in the U.S?

4 people like this

Q-anon continues: Specific case(s) of child trafficking? Includes that picture of Bill with a girl on Epsteins plane

Posted By: MrFusion [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 6-Apr-2018 18:36:16

In Response To: Q-anon so far today (Friday): Notorious backpage.com sex traffic site seized. TX congressman resigns amid sexual misconduct allegations (MrFusion)

Source: https://qanon.pub/

Newest first. Start at bottom and work up to read in order.

Indents are posts being referred to, either Q's or from others.

Oddly, qanon.pub didn't insert the post with the Bill pic, so I inserted it at post 1055 which refers to it. That's why it looks a little different than the other indents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apr 6 2018

Apr 6 2018 18:02:07 (EDT) Anonymous ID: 04c4bd 925311 Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at ….png
ef3fc41bc4ee2ae0c83e0a08a600b96c98cdd5a4cd06c0244869f16a99d84d5d.png
look at the comments. what the fuck are we looking at here?
trafficking in plain sight?
👌??????

<^ @ray.chandler on instagram

Apr 6 2018 18:08:00 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 207e52 925426
>>925311
Report to FBI / DOJ.
Watch what happens.
Spotlight.
Subject deviation.
Risk.
End.
Q

Apr 6 2018 17:55:45 (EDT) Anonymous ID: 70fe65 925189 ClipboardImage.png
4c417d4371da8843e81b1160f09a59202b6a1a7cde76c90ec654ead27d8b59d8.png
>>924883
>>925052

>Ray (Rachel) Chandler
Apr 6 2018 18:01:36 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 207e52 925301
>>925189
Why is E so vocal against POTUS?
Biggest connection missing.
Focus on friends (2).
(1) F
(1) M
(1) Presidential pardon.
(1) 187 MS_13
Purpose.
Q

Anonymous 04/06/18 (Fri) 16:43:007c0009 No.924953
1a9fb4ad927ad89e62b602986b552f40d9fa3a77

R. chandler

Apr 6 2018 17:48:56 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 207e52 925052
>>924953
Epstein’s plane.
Who is she?
Follow friends.
Friends lead to others.
Open source.
Q

Apr 6 2018 17:35:22 (EDT) Anonymous ID: 531d5c 924792 GM.JPG
b87a8d06f12882bb062627ce113897b40751e640ee9e196209f67dd0fb499447.jpg
GM
Apr 6 2018 17:39:48 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: a876c2 924883
>>924792
Look up Ray.Chandler.
None are safe.
Q
3 people like this

@KMRIA Might be interesting to know.   I recall in Seattle, years ago, they opened suspect shipping containers and found them holding people who had lived in that container across the ocean, if you can even imagine such a thing..  There's enough nasty to go around.  There is NO excuse for this sort of thing, anywhere in the world.   Using and treating humans like cattle. 

http://articles.latimes.com/2000/jan/12/news/mn-53272

That was in 2000, but in 2006 it was still on going.

2 people like this

5 hours ago, breezy said:

There's no one person or country to blame, they are all complicit in the mess they created, that we get to live with. 

Yes. And what we all must understand is how far things changed within the last 20-30 years.

After personal computers came out into our world, things really got changed market-wise/economy-wise, which directly affect world geopolitics.

The countries where others used to think had no power and able to use as cheap human resource had turned the tables around....as we can see in China. Nothing wrong about any countries growing up. But what they do to establish that growth matters, when its done by deceits, lies, killing and disrespecting the others, methinks.

2 people like this