316 posts in this topic

YES PE YES   My intuition has been ringing that bell also.  I figure that would be the one they used to further that agenda, because if you recall when the "Purple Revolution" started, their site was all in purple. What a risk though if there is an ability to prove differently.  How interesting, I just checked, and all the purple is gone off that site!   Let's not forget too that some also own patents on some chips, and illegal servers with classified info illegally kept on SAP's, also illegal, might void excuses.  I certainly hope that we aren't the only ones considering this possibility and that others have the proof needed.  Q mentioned that the narrative was changing. I wonder if this is what he is referring too??

2 people like this

QAnon posts for Oct. 8, 2018

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.360 

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.361 
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.293 
>>281
DECLAS of FISA = [RR] self-incrimination.
[RR] in charge of DECLAS.
Due to massive CONFLICT OF INTEREST IG HOROWITZ was TASKED to final review [speed].
[PREVENT LEFT 'ENDANGER' SOURCES & METHODS + MUELLER INTERFERENCE NARRATIVE]
IT WILL ALL COME OUT.
POTUS will not be BAITED TO FIRE when the release itself will FORCE RESIGNATION/TERMINATION [RR].
UK/AUS (+ OTHERS) MUST LEARN THE TRUE DEFINITION OF 'ALLY'.
[RR] PREVENTED [FORCE] FROM SIGNING NEW FISA's.
ALL SIGNERS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER GJ INVESTIGATION.
MCCABE MEMOS [NYT [RR] ARTICLE][PROVE] THE RATS ARE PANICKING.
2018 WILL BE GLORIOUS.
PREPARE FOR 'SKY IS FALLING' WEEK.
Q
>>293
But, of course, Anons already knew POTUS would not be baited to FIRE.
Think Red Line.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.362 
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.306 
D's Playbook (Midterm E):
We will impeach Justice K (ZERO corroborating evidence and ALL factual witnesses provided by accuser ALL DENIED ALLEGATIONS) should we take control in NOV.
LIBERAL LEFT LUNACY [BAIT].
These people are EVIL, SICK, & STUPID.
You are watching/witnessing the systematic destruction of the OLD GUARD.
OLD GUARD >>> POWER TO THE PEOPLE
RED OCTOBER.
Q
>>306
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-wage-war-on-kavanaugh-court-new-battles-over-legitimacy-impeachment-recusal
But, of course, Anons already knew D's playbook re: KAV.
Think [HERD SHEEP].
Think 2/3rd Senate vote req to impeach [impossible].
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.363 
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/410287-fbis-smoking-gun-redactions-protected-political-embarrassment-not
[Why not?] [if true] D's do not want DECLAS [TO PROVE] POTUS was colluding w/ RUSSIA?
Why are D's opposed to DECLAS if what they say is true?
DECLAS would [PROVE] evidence v. POTUS to obtain FISA WARRANT - why the block?
Define 'Projection'.
See article above - redactions made to 'protect' exposing the REAL TRUTH?
Logical thinking.
McCabe Memos [source] >>> NYT [RR] 'wear a wire'
Sessions Subpoena >>> McCabe Memos delivery to House
Baker Testimony >>> House [what was learned?][D]
[Next Up][RR] Testimony >>> House
Locked & Loaded.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.364 
GS2819378100.jpg
d67e5285d9a29fe7436ad3e27417e7ecb9fc5271
https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/1049333485742313472
But, of course, Anons already knew this.
Knowledge is power.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.365 
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.357 
>>357
113,000+ 'suppressed' [new] views in less than 24hrs.
Your voice is spreading.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.366 
DpARGYOUYAAAU8_.jpg
005bcbbb9003847fe9a289e8a479d206e426cbc5

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.367 

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.368 
DpAd_R_W4AEJntk.jpg-large.jpg
089785b6358522342b2a8bd64c42d9873b29e8d1

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 2f96e5 No.3398484 
Anonymous ID: a19c72 No.3398290 
AQ5.PNG
ee8a8a3ee0d47f11eeb9a2b0736be00a2697894d
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/10/08/report-google-hid-user-data-breach-from-public-out-of-fear-congress-would-take-action/
Report: Google Hid User Data Breach from Public out of Fear Congress Would Take Action
>>3398290
Court order to preserve ALL data sent to GOOG?
Think GOOG+ / Gmail / etc.
Comms Cleanup?
The More You Know…
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.369 
[Sally Yates]
Q

End of QAnon posts for Oct. 8, 2018

Links:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1049310554953641984    <<Antifa in Portland, Oregon - videos

https://twitter.com/5sahandful/status/1049456435988504576      <<Voter reaction to Kavanaugh treatment

https://twitter.com/ValerieJarrett/status/1048323034745098240 <<Valerie Jarrett statement + reaction

I'm going to post this tweet and say I just don't know.

Robert David Steele, Military Tribunals, Christine Blasey Ford - CIA DIVERSION PSYOP, Swamp Arrests

2 people like this

Ok I just read the replies. So I’m not he only one. Honestly I looked at the photo from chani link and without hesitation JFK Jnr. Just popped into my head instantly.

Second guess would be Donald Trump Jnr but the forehead does not look as high after that it could be anyone alive I’m not Familiar with but I’m going with gut  I didn’t even notice the reference to R. I have no familiarity with that reference  

This is would be incredible truly incredible, plot twist of the age.  Never a dulL moment these days. 

3 people like this

Q ANON: WHO IS R?

This gives the post that was made at the end of June, on 8chan by R.   How JFK jr with DJT's help, faked his death, and how it was the start of "the plan".  The two were friends, which was something I didn't know before this.  The guy in this vid kinda wanders a bit, but still makes points. The site below, if you go there is kind of self explanatory, and it's obvious she's done a lot of research on the JFK Jr. lives subject.  At the Pres.'s rallies, there is one guy who has been seen sitting behind the Pres. more than once, and in more than one city. It's been said some feel it's JFK Jr. in disguise.  I don't know, but anything is possible.  Now IF that is him in Marine1, it would explain how that guy shows up at the rallies, but how on earth would it remain a secret?  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU2ROr_DEcRsN_jHuWwf3Yg/videos

1 person likes this

R being the last letter in JFK Jr.

I only figured that out now  

Think about witness protection program. How do they do it?

Think about the other side and everything they’ve managed to hide and cover up from humanity and they involve a lot of people to do it. 

Is it that hard then for he good side to hide one man? 

Its completely possible and probably only requires money. Trump had money. I’m sure so too did JFK jr.

It’s really not that unthinkable but it’s at least great script writing if nothing more. Q is full of quality hooks. This is the best by far. The Bobby Ewing plot line. We’re all hooked even if it turns out to be a psyop of ill repute. 

4 people like this

QAnon posts for Oct. 9, 2018

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.370 

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.371 
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.297 
DFT.png
b0013813b0ef5105c1152a177e84702acc6e9411
FEINSTEIN.
Q
>>297
No. 297 - where was this picture taken?
Hanging of flags traditional/occurs in this part of the country for what holiday?
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-09/new-evidence-of-hacked-supermicro-hardware-found-in-u-s-telecom
"Western intelligence contacts that the device was made at a Supermicro subcontractor factory in Guangzhou, a port city in southeastern China. Guangzhou is 90 miles upstream from Shenzhen, dubbed the `Silicon Valley of Hardware,’"
What state does [Feinstein] represent?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/explain-the-chinese-spy-sen-feinstein/2018/08/09/0560ca60-9bfd-11e8-b60b-1c897f17e185_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f0be11930e64
GOOG & CHINA
https://theintercept.com/2018/10/09/google-china-censored-search-engine/
Dragonfly
Look HERE [RUSSIA]
DO NOT LOOK HERE [CHINA]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeVrMniBjSc
Worth 43 minutes of your time.
ALL [INSIDE] ROADS TO CHINA ARE BEING CLOSED.
AMERICA IS NO LONGER FOR SALE.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.372 
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/heres-what-trumps-ethanol-plan-means-for-farmers-refiners-and-motorists-2018-10-09
Increase ethanol [corn] concentration in gasoline >>> effort to combat CHINA's attempts to harm our farmers.
[Announcement Tonight]
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d3824b No.3412993 
Anonymous ID: d01980 No.3219413 
licenseplate.jpg
0e49907aa403fa266244befeba4f8420be217284
License plate matches a the Chinese Plate for Guandong province (top right)
Check the symbol
>>3219413
Guangdong = Guangzhou = Shenzhen?
Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.373 
Statement release 10.9.18 [p_AUTHORITY1]
General Statement:
We understand that there is extreme fatigue and frustration re: the wheels of justice [slow].
Exclude emotion and personal desire, instead use logic and critical thinking based on situational awareness [undo a lifetime of evil & corruption [infestation] in the span of less than 2 years w/ a corrupt DOJ & FBI in place?].
[Process & Planning – Law and Order]
[Military OP]
How can you make arrests [non military] prior to first fully cleaning out corrupt elements [at the top] of those departments [FBI][DOJ] that oversee ‘investigation & prosecution’ in the United States [they [themselves] are the very ones engaged in the illegal treasonous acts]?
James Comey, Director – FIRED
Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director - FIRED
Jim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIRED
James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED
Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – Cooperating witness [power removed]
Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED
Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED/FORCED
Mike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIRED
Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIRED
David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section [NAT SEC - HRC email invest] - FIRED/FORCE
John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x - cooperating witness [power removed] - TERMINATION IMMINENT
Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCED
[Batter’s Box]
Michael Steinbach
John Glacalone
Randy Coleman
Trisha Anderson
https://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/09/fashion/weddings/trisha-anderson-charles-newman-weddings.html
Kevin Clinesmith
Tashina Gauhar
Sally Moyer
How do you ensure those prosecuted [non military] would receive an impartial judgement based on the RULE OF LAW?
Think Federal Judge rulings [obstruction] [POTUS’ granted CONSTITUTIONAL authority].
How do you ensure 'appeals' to the U.S. Supreme Court are evaluated impartially > based on the RULE OF LAW?
Think Justice K (5 to 4).
Military Law v Criminal Law
“Enemy Combatant”
How do you navigate around installed BLOCKADE?
[MUELLER] designed to take-in evidence needed to ‘expose’ DS [DOJ block re: Mueller ‘evidence’ ongoing investigation].
[MUELLER] designed to limit POTUS’ ability to maneuver.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘stall-for-time’ until MIDTERM ELECTIONS to TERMINATE all HOUSE / SENATE ongoing investigations.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘safeguard’ D_PARTY_BASE false narrative re: RUSSIA COLLUSION [POTUS CHEATED – EVIL – SKY FALLING] in effort to DIVIDE and MOBILIZE for future protests, riots, threats, violence, FF’s, etc.
[MUELLER] designed to provide FAKE NEWS w/ ammunition to sway public opinion, obstruct foreign + domestic agenda, fuel impeachment/removal, fuel anti-POTUS [DIVISION] [prevent UNITY], etc..
[MUELLER] designed to demonstrate to foreign players that OLD GUARD still pulls strings.
[MUELLER] designed to mobilize D_PARTY for MIDTERM VOTE WIN.
[MUELLER] designed to push D_PARTY backers to DONATE [GOFUNDME – D_PARTY].
[MUELLER] designed as PUBLIC OUTCRY EXCUSE should criminal charges be brought against them [‘we are being ‘politically’ attacked because MUELLER…].
How do you REMOVE installed BLOCKADE?
DECLAS—DECLAS—DECLAS
How do you navigate around installed corrupt [FBI][DOJ]?
USE A STEALTH BOMBER
Who must authorize firing of FBI/DOJ officials?
Why did McCabe try to take SESSIONS out?
https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-melber/watch/fired-fbi-official-authorized-perjury-investigation-against-sessions-1191727171576?v=raila&
What was the SESSIONS SENATE CONF VOTE?
52-47
No. 175
Logical thinking v clickbait.
Q

End of QAnon posts for Oct. 9, 2018  As of Oct. 11, 2018, 8 pm, I see no new posts here:  https://qmap.pub/  or here:  https://qanon.pub/?#t1538107019

Links:

http://www.trevorloudon.com/2018/10/enemieswithin-trevor-loudon-releases-mini-doc-on-calif-rep-judy-chu/

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1050304473954844672.html?fbclid=IwAR32MifMRY30kqBc1jg_DJBDWHVdqrEAPODeckXXvcSfsH0KoROC56gErGQ    <<RR/Trump

The Spell of Democracy by The War Drummer   <<video a Republic versus a Democracy - USA

4 people like this

3 people like this

Re: Photo of person in plane.  JFK Jr popped into my head too but isn't that a really old plane?

1 person likes this

I can only tell you that this appears to be Marine 1, the presidential helicopter.  If you look up images for Marine1, it looks like it.  The image was posted on twitter on Oct. 5, 2018.  When it was taken, I don't know. 

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, NewWorld said:

Re: Photo of person in plane.  JFK Jr popped into my head too but isn't that a really old plane?

You know I was going to say that twitter photo could be an old photo! No idea why I didn't think of that in the first instance but occurred ot me last night so maybe we had the thought around the same time!

It's cropped heavily too.

So if there were any give away elements we can't see them that might help to age it. It also looks to be the Helicopter Marine One used to transport the US president - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_One

2 people like this

On 16/10/2018 at 8:49 AM, breezy said:

JFK JR ? / VINCENT FUSCA, PROFILES OF COURAGE

Slow morph is very very deceptive. 

You need to flip between the two photos quickly, instantly almost.

This is the technique Animators used this technique between frames particularly for old school hadn't drawing inbetweening. The brian can see the difference almost as one image at once. It's hard to do this on youtube effectively and the images are not well positioned or from exact same angle. 

This Vincent Fusca is a different person.

Unless there has been the addition of surgery or other techniques to change the facial features (even a beard is classic, it really can catch peopel who might have know you all your life if you suddenly have one). Teeth are not the same from what I can tell on the two men.

However I'd really like to see comparative ears of both men.  

The lady being Carolyn B Kennedy is more compelling but still not 100%, i.e. the lady in the crowd, her ears are bigger and had small very petite ears. Yes cartilage grows all through your life so ears and noses gets bigger and your skulls does change shape including your teeth but this can not account for the differences or we don't have enough photos with decent clarity or more comparative angles. 

I'm surprised no one has tried to run some facial AI on these people. That's something we didn't have a until recently. I might drum up some better comparison if I get the time and can find better sources. 

3 people like this

I'm on the fence regarding all of what's presented.  How old a photo could it be?  Jr. died in 1999, so IF it's an old picture, and IF it IS even him inside it, then which President would have had him in Marine1, and why?  Clinton was Pres. in 1999, so I guess that would be possible, in that time frame.  I just don't think Jr., would have been that close to them, considering her establishing residency in NY just to run for that Senate seat,  but I could be wrong.  So that picture would have to be pre July 10, 1999, no way it could be after that, IF it's him.  Not only that, IF it's a recent picture, done with a purpose in mind, I'm reminded that 3 people can keep a secret, if 2 of them are dead.  IF someone actually saw him in person boarding Marine1, recently, then how would it be kept quiet?  Unless those tending to Marine1 had no clue who the person was.  Hard to believe that could be, even remotely, possible. 

As to the video, easy to be deceived when considering what a person believes to be true, we all know that beliefs affect perception. I too, took note of the ears being covered.  Plus absolutely unbelievable things can be accomplished with the use of makeup.  From what I've read, there are 3 Fusca brothers, and Vincent/JFK Jr. were supposedly friends. So perhaps the message he's putting out with his presence at rallies, is different than the one being received. Perhaps he's not attempting to convince anyone he is JFK Jr., but his presence is simply to let us know that Jr., is alive and he's the representative stand-in.  Not only that, but just imagine how that might affect some other people.  I think his being there is deliberate, we just aren't privvy to the reason, or what it's accomplishing that we don't see.

IMO the most interesting aspect of all of it, is Jr.'s grave site.  IF that's not a Q, I'll eat my hat.  Would I like to believe he's alive?  Yes, for many reasons. Do I believe it's possible the two of them pulled such a thing off? Absolutely.  When you have the resources DJT and Jr., had at their disposal, anything is possible. Not only that but iirc, there was an awful lot of funny business that went on with the search and the "cremation", burial at sea, etc. I recall thinking how none of it made sense at the time. 

One thing is for sure, time will tell. "Future proves past", so says Q.

ps: PE, go for it, if you can find the time, I'm sure we'll be interested to see what you come up with.

4 people like this

I was very intrigued with that purported image, I've worked with paint programs even before the internet. so used my intuition and slightly rusty drawing skills to tease out what I saw.

The first impression I had was the man was about 60. That's based on the neck. The other things that struck me were the lowness of the hairline and the bone structure of the forehead. which is unusual but seen a lot in people of Irish ancestry. The nose struck me as bein long with a slight bob at the top, and the mouth as loose and mobile.

Here's what I came up with. Personally I'd be over 90% sure it's an older JFK jnr_ I only really looked at other images of him after I drew this. So ... maybe.

zzzz.png.ca53ea041693c8c234eee53de1e99996.png

5 people like this

JFK Jr. if alive would be 58 this Nov. 25th.  So definitely close to 60. Thank you KMRIA, for posting your drawing. I'm going to post another video I ran across today.  The guy who does the video kinda cracks me up, because he's a big fan of Jr., being alive.  Now what I'd like for everyone to really pay attention to,  the one thing that I caught, yes the calves are the same, but the feet, especially the toes, the big toes, the second toe, and shape of toes, down to the little one.  A person would most likely not think to hide their feet, if they were in hiding.  Perhaps the guy at the Kennedy bash, with a mask on, on the surfboard at SF Bay, on July 16, 2018,(anniversary of Jr.'s plane crash) should have.   Watch it at full screen size, and really, really pay attention to the masked man's toes, and to Jr's, from pictures when he was younger.  I know what I think, but we'll see.

Wonder if Fusca wears a ring on middle finger, left hand?  Man on surfboard does.

Is this JFK JR at a Kennedy gathering?

4 people like this

Ok the feet are compelling, the lower legs too. This goes into my area of skill. 

This is why I don't like videos, for this kind of work - at leat point to a blog post, with static and as high Quality images you can find!

Time to go hunt photos (post links here if folks think they've found good ones) - Maybe we need "R" thread dedicated to this?

3 people like this

It's amazing what you find - this comment jumped out as I did wonder about the choice of mask but I didn't know any of this other than the basics around Guy Fawkes, assuming everything they wrote is correct. Simply fascinating.  

Thomas Bylund

1 month ago

Is the mask that of Guy Fawkes ? Guy Fawkes tried to overthrow Parliament on Nov 5 ,1605 , was discovered and arrested but used the alias John Johnson , JFK jr nickname as a child was John John ,also Guy Fawkes lost his father at a young age ,was a Catholic , and Guy Fawkes was put to death at the age of 35, JFK was the 35th president of the USA , I 'm not anywhere near the skill of you younger  researchers but the Guy Fawkes mask shouted out to me ? Thank you all so much , your tireless research helps give old weary rangers breath back into our lungs !

5 people like this

I made this. It's not finished but a quick paste up and preview to inspire maybe further research. Right now, I do not believe it proves anything. Ok. :) 

r_proportions_001.png

2 people like this

Update - The Hoff is 6ft 4' Vs  5ft 11" for JFK Jr.

This demonstrates the natural proportions of man scale. Most should look at this image and think "the Hoff" looks somewhat off, not quite right, a bit puny or skinny compared to JFK jr.

If that's your natural reaction then your are correct, he's 5 inches shorter than he should be.

This should serve as an example that yes while you can match anyone of similar balanced proportions regardless of height, in turn it points to JFK Jr photos being exactly proportioned with the mask man.

If that was a masked Hoff, well you get the point right!

All this proves maybe, is that of of these three men, only two men seem to share the same proportional build to be very likely the same size give or take and one is not.  

r_proportions_thehoff_002.png

3 people like this

I've discovered the image used by "R" on Chan of JFK Jr & Donald Trump is a purchasable getty image around €400 dollars (est.). Therefore I'm assuming, whomever posted that image had either purchased it or owned the original or had had illegitimate access (Anyone can easily screen grabbed the thumbnail)   to it further assuming Getty images have full copyright over it ardor the studio that the photo is credited too.

@breezy

Plenty of images of JFK Jr and Bill Clinton when president exist. 

Here is one of JFK jr in the Oval office with Clinton https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/04/14/11/001D504100000258-0-image-a-17_1460628425526.jpg

3 people like this

I have been thinking about something this morning.  On or about June 23, 2018 a person showed up on 8chan, made a post about JFK Jr, and how he faked his death with the help of his trusted friend DJT, and signed it R.  I think he made a couple more posts.  Naturally that community and others went a bit nutz over it, and with speculation about R being JFK Jr.  There had been an earlier post by Q about how we'd be surprised if we knew who we were talking too. Tx to keybored  this is that post

Post 918 on March 10, 2018

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5b7643 No.614093 

removed anon post regarding N.Korea

>>613796
You are learning.
How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?

Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here.
Q

Then there's this post

Post 1082 from April 8, 2018

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: a0205a No.952914 

POTUS & JFK JR.
Relationship.
Plane crash 1999.
HRC Senate 2000.
The “Start.”
Enjoy the show.
Q

On or about June 23. 2018 is when R made the post about faking his death w/DJT's help, as I stated above.

Then Q post 1697 from July 25, 2018

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 6532f9 No.2279519 

Anonymous ID: 3df588 No.2279498 
>>2279465
Need clarification in order to prevent movement split: Is R real or fake?
>>2279498
There is only Q.
Q

So following me?   Q stated the start of this show was JFK Jr.'s plane crash and HRC Senate 2000.  What's going on now, "the plan", was started way back when they became aware that Jr.'s life was in danger, and the grave site was deliberately designed as a Q!.  "Future proves past"!

The "Start" was Jr.'s plane crash in 1999   

We'd be surprised if we knew who we were talking too

R posts about the two working together to fake JFK Jr.'s death

Anons question is R fake or real

Q responds "there is only Q"

Well of course there is only Q, because R is JFK Jr. is Q!            (imo) 

But now let me follow this up even further.   A post by Acolyte, made in 2013, here:  http://chani.invisionzone.com/forums/topic/5631-2013-–-the-fuse-year-part-three/#comment-49151

"The Premise.

In writing this I’m working under the premise that this is the Fuse Year and that the Entity and his Elders calculations, for our timeline, was 100% correct. This “100% correct”* is obviously not the case, but as I mentioned in Part Two, we have to assume that 2013 is the Fuse Year. There isn’t, in my view, any other possibility left in our time line where a global “Thatcher” political figure will “stroke” together with so many of the perimeter dots adding up.

*(The Entity made more than a 100 predictions/calculations and it was Rubicon who decided which predictions should be used in the “Me tel U” thread. Some of the predictions were just impossible to manifest and were kept from the Reveal. For example there was a prediction that “the young Kennedy wil return” to be some kind of a new leader, but we all knew Young Kennedy died in a plane crash, so this “prediction” had no way of becoming reality. Even with these false-positives in 2006, the Entity’s authenticity was verified by different means to the Researchers at the time (1994-1999). As mentioned in the Nexus article these “means” still remain classified)"

So even our Entity predicted that  "the young Kennedy wil return" and Rubicon also felt he meant- JFK Jr. !

What do you think?

@PE, yes and usually the first thing I do is look for images of people together, if there's a suspected connection between them, ie: Clinton/JFK Jr. but I neglected to do so this time.  It only stands to reason there would be.  In fact, because Jr. was in the thick of things, may be how they became aware of the danger his life was in, if he was going to run for that same Senate seat, and he was.  

(apology for long post, but when digging and flipping between thoughts and multiple sites, keeping it straight and verifying it all becomes tricky)

2 people like this

Thanks PE, definitely interesting, and I found this interesting also.  The hosts included RFK Jr.

Thank you to our 2018 Bay Parade Host Committee: 

Larry Baer, CEO, San Francisco Giants

Kim Chambers, World Champion Open Water Swimmer

Matt Davenport, President, Anchor Brewing Company

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., President, Waterkeeper Alliance

Michael Kobori, Vice President, Sustainability, Levi Strauss & Co.

https://baykeeper.org/bayparade

2 people like this

14 hours ago, breezy said:

For example there was a prediction that “the young Kennedy wil return” to be some kind of a new leader, but we all knew Young Kennedy died in a plane crash, so this “prediction” had no way of becoming reality.

I have forgotten all about this.  It was never revealed in the Me Tel U thread.  I have been following the JFK jr Vincent Fusca theory and I find it all very compelling especially in light of Q's posts referencing JFK jr the plane crash and Hillary getting the Senate seat.  This Chani entity prediction adds credence to the whole thing as far as I am concerned. :-

4 people like this

1 hour ago, RenegadeSon said:

I have forgotten all about this.  It was never revealed in the Me Tel U thread.  I have been following the JFK jr Vincent Fusca theory and I find it all very compelling especially in light of Q's posts referencing JFK jr the plane crash and Hillary getting the Senate seat.  This Chani entity prediction adds credence to the whole thing as far as I am concerned. :-

It's a synchronicity that's so fringe it IMHO gives it a lot more weight. It's been sitting there waiting for it's moment in the limelight.

The effect of Q is that more people are being introduced to this way of seeing, inquiry to what before looked like Chaos, using the Q style they have given people a form of critical thinking structure structure by brilliantly invoking their own natural pattern recognition system, jumping them back into action which are designed to protect you.

Modern life is about "not thinking" making like "easy" and handing over the $'s, again thoughlessly (Cleary that only benefits one central group) - marketing has a lot to do with it, lulling everyone into a very facile mode of existence.

If JFK jr is not alive, so be it, it's injection has invoked playful incredible thinking in people who may never had engaged in such fun, which is how wake up by perhaps initiating the urge to prove it wrong, daring people to see for themselves no less and on the way they know people will find other truths but value it more subjectively, because they had the experience of finding it  as opposed being fed.

So they are going ot value that discovery a lot more as a part of their very fibre of being. It's a very clever way to wake people up by giving them the right Q's to play the game.  

It's Masterful and the master, has many many more students each day. 

5 people like this