Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breezy

SPACE X

37 posts in this topic

First comes this

Then comes this

SEC probes Tesla over Musk's tweet on taking company private: report
http://thehill.com/policy/finance/400968-sec-probes-tesla-over-elon-musks-tweet-on-taking-the-company-private-report

Looks as though he may be covered

Tesla board says it has met 'several times' to discuss Musk's desire to go private
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/08/tesla-board-has-met-several-times-to-discuss-musks-desire-go-private.html

but now this, hmmmmm since Soros bought into Tesla?

Tesla board says there are buyout talks with Elon Musk

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45118393

How interesting!

2 people like this

Can't Terraform Mars?

Were they told by the Dracs don't go there? Well that was what was said about our Moon, wasn't it?

But as I had written down elsewhere, I totally disagree to export ourselves to other planets, while we can't even keep peace on Earth. Doing the exportation of us now only ends up spreading the greed, divisions and more fights, methinks. We shouldn't impose such stupid attitudes to any other planets first of all. 

Terraforming Mars: Elon Musk’s dream has just been proven impossible. Will it stop him?

ELON Musk is spending up big on his dream to terraform Mars. But planetary scientists just discovered a planet-sized problem.

Jamie Seidel
News Corp Australia NetworkAUGUST 2, 20188:06AM

https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/space/sorry-elon-science-just-crushed-your-dream/news-story/f7d50a0da6bdf8189f82112b5e3753fd

The Dream of Terraforming Mars Into a Blue Planet Just Took a Brutal Blow

PETER DOCKRILL
31 JUL 2018

https://www.sciencealert.com/terraforming-mars-into-blue-planet-might-just-be-sci-fi-dream-geoengineering-carbon-dioxide

2 people like this

Hi Unity, I pretty much think anything we read, aside from conversations we have with people we know, on sites like these, is all but scripted to go the way 'someone' wants. The set up for the topic of interest in the news may have been seeded months or even years prior. The most absolute favourite of games is to create a problem, and have the solution in the wings already, so someone can come to the rescue, and many folks make many monies and gain further controls over the populace - and bee seen as the good guy.

I have never thought of Musk as an accidental phenomenon, nor his endeavours. He appeals to a large percentage of the population, and is often held up as a poster boy for green, clean, advancing tech in leaps and bounds rather than slow moves forwards, especially by the younger folks.

I wonder how far back a problem can be seeded to make the populace think along one certain line?

So Mars has a CO2 issue? not enough water? Not enough ice etc etc, but Elon will fight on.

Could we experience an event here on Earth that forces us to make a decision? Forces us to find a solution?

Could certain alien activities, said to be terraforming our world as we speak be reverse engineered to do the same on Mars?

We might already be playing the game.

4 people like this

Totally, Jammer!

Like all the wars were pre-planned and set ready for the Humanity to kill one another....(´Д`) We can see the same pattern in everything.

At least nowadays people are starting to wake up and noticing the existence of these "plans"....I hope we can go further so we can alter/stop such devastating plans against us...!

2 people like this

Elon Musk Confronts a Fateful Tweet and an 'Excruciating' Year

August 18, 2018   David Gelles, James B. Stewart, Jessica Silver-Greenberg and Kate Kelly, New York Times

"Elon Musk was at home in Los Angeles, struggling to maintain his composure. “This past year has been the most difficult and painful year of my career,” he said. “It was excruciating.”

The year has only gotten more intense for Musk, chairman and chief executive of the electric-car maker Tesla, since he abruptly declared on Twitter last week that he hoped to convert the publicly traded company into a private one. The episode kicked off a furor in the markets and within Tesla itself, and he acknowledged Thursday that he was fraying.

At multiple points in an hour long interview with The New York Times, he choked up, noting that he nearly missed his brother’s wedding this summer and spent his birthday holed up in Tesla’s offices as the company raced to meet elusive production targets on a crucial new model.

Asked if the exhaustion was taking a toll on his physical health, Musk answered: “It’s not been great, actually. I’ve had friends come by who are really concerned.”

The events set in motion by Musk’s tweet have ignited a federal investigation and have angered some board members, according to people familiar with the matter. Efforts are underway to find a No. 2 executive to help take some of the pressure off Musk, people briefed on the search said. And some board members have expressed concern not only about Musk’s workload but also about his use of Ambien, two people familiar with the board said.

For two decades, Musk has been one of Silicon Valley’s most brash and ambitious entrepreneurs, helping to found several influential technology companies. He has often carried himself with bravado, dismissing critics and relishing the spotlight that has come with his success and fortune. But in the interview, he demonstrated an extraordinary level of self-reflection and vulnerability, acknowledging that his myriad executive responsibilities are taking a steep personal toll."

snip

https://www.wral.com/elon-musk-confronts-a-fateful-tweet-and-an-excruciating-year/17775134/

Sounds to me as though Elon needs a break.   All this it seems since Soros bought Tesla stock.

1 person likes this

Elon can't catch a break all of a sudden.

Fire Burns in Pile of Trash at Tesla's Fremont Factory

August 23, 2018     

"Yesterday afternoon, shortly before 5:00 p.m. PST, reports rolled in from firefighters in Fremont, California that a fire had broken out at Tesla's assembly plant.

The fire had started near Tesla's southern fence and was initially incorrectly reported as an explosion by some, prompting a bit of a scare and essentially making all of Twitter play detective in an attempt to figure out what happened. Eventually, it was brought to light that the event started in a pile of cardboard which Tesla said was waiting to be recycled when it caught fire for an unknown reason."

snip

http://www.thedrive.com/news/23113/fire-at-teslas-fremont-factory-sparks-in-pile-of-trash

Interesting, the twitter versus the pictures in the article do not look like the same fire to me.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/small-grass-fire-near-fremont-tesla-plant

This one says a quarter of an acre of grass burned.  Grass?  All I see is blacktop and buildings, parking lots and cars.  No grass inside that fence, oh and burning cardboard. Another mystery.

1 person likes this

Tesla Chief Accounting Officer Dave Morton Resigns After One Month

Sept. 7, 2018        Joshua Caplan

"Tesla’s Chief Accounting Officer Dave Morton has resigned from the embattled electric vehicle company, citing unsought levels of “public attention placed on the company.”

"Since I joined Tesla on August 6th, the level of public attention placed on the company, as well as the pace within the company, have exceeded my expectations,” Morton, who joined Tesla just one month ago, said in a statement. “As a result, this caused me to reconsider my future. I want to be clear that I believe strongly in Tesla, its mission, and its future prospects, and I have no disagreements with Tesla’s leadership or its financial reporting.”

Moments after Morton’s resignation, Tesla’s Chief People Officer Gaby Toledano announced she would not be returning to the company after taking a 15-month leave of absence August 15.

Shares of the car company tumbled 9 percent premarket. Currently, shares are down 10%, the biggest daily $TSLA loss since 2016.

snip

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/07/tesla-chief-accounting-officer-dave-morton-resigns/

Seems this is turning into Tesla, rather than SpaceX, but really it's about the force behind them both.   A couple months ago Soros bought Tesla stock, then Musk got himself an SEC investigation because of off the cuff tweet about taking Tesla private, has also commented on the stock being manipulated somehow, then recently it came out that Musk donated $38,000+ to a Republican PAC in the last election.  Makes me wonder if he's deliberately being targeted.  The Joe Rogan interview is below. I hope they don't remove it.

Joe Rogan Experience #1169 - Elon Musk

2 people like this

WTH news...this, then 10% of the share of TESLA plunged...!??? (Now came back ok apparently, but...)

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-tesla-musk/teslas-musk-smokes-marijuana-on-comedy-podcast-idUSKCN1LN1DM

I can only see it that someone from the company really want him out, and the situation only added fuel to them to show how dodgy the guy is for the company. Some huge fights going on against Elon, I feel....

1 person likes this

I watched that interview with Joe Rogan, because it was made to sound as though Musk sat there and got drunk and stoned out of his mind, but if that was so, I wasn't going to believe it until I saw it for myself.  Nothing is further from the truth. In fact, this is one interview where Musk seemed totally at ease.  His final thought was that love is the answer.  Rogan used some colorful language, Musk did not.  I thought it was a good interview, and totally blown out of proportion to reality.

3 people like this

Totally, breezy! I discovered MSM are twisting the situation against Elon. And has Joe being paid out by nasty bunch? Obviously the latest run of their move to pull the pants of Elon down backfires---if they thought we won't look in deeper and get the proof that denying the picture of what they tried to create, WROOOOONG!!! We stand for Truths. Not BS. That's away from what we think about Elon. Just trying to smear BS against Truths gets us going now. They must be stupid.....if they haven't learned that by now.

3 people like this

Well I certainly hope the 2+ million people who watched that interview in a couple day's time, saw the same thing I did. I'm not familiar with Rogan's work, so I don't know if alcohol/weed on the set is a common thing or not, but both belonged to Rogan, which he did mention in passing.  Could it have been a set up? Now that I  consider it, yes. Would Rogan have been a party to such a thing? I simply don't know.  Musk didn't guzzle drink after drink, he took a few small sips, from a small glass that had very little alcohol and lots of ice, during an almost 3 hour chat, and he took one drag off the whatever you call a smoke made out of cigarette tobacco/weed combo.  One drag!  Both substances are legal, and both are adults, and Musk was neither drunk, nor high, imo. (As soon as he took that drag, someone called him on the phone and questioned him about his smoking weed on camera) What a bunch of blown out of proportion hooey and to think Tesla stock dropped 10% immediately (completely manipulated and Musk has said Tesla stock is being messed with, in an earlier interview, hence his thoughts about taking the stock private)  -  All the world's a stage!

3 people like this

Tesla faces Justice Department probe over ‘funding secured’ tweets by CEO Elon Musk

Sept. 18, 2018              RT

"Elon Musk has landed his electric car company in hot water, with the US Justice Department placing Tesla under investigation over statements made by the CEO on Twitter, according to news reports.

The DOJ probe was launched after Musk boasted on Twitter that he had “funding secured” for taking Tesla private last month, Bloomberg News reported, citing two anonymous sources.

The criminal probe is in addition to the civil investigation launched by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in the wake of Musk's tweets. Tesla's stock price rose after Musk's comments, but has since dropped again.

snip

https://www.rt.com/usa/438767-tesla-criminal-probe-tweets-private/

Tx w

2 people like this