Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mulva

#Tyler?

6 posts in this topic

OK - what/who is #Tyler...AI? Im so confused...

Could #Tyler be "our entity"?

2 people like this

#Tyler

by Quinn Michaels

At 12 min in, he says something I found very interesting, about our current level of AI development vs "Tyler's" level, being like 2 to 10,  that we just hadn't developed our blockchain that far yet.  I have some of my own conclusions about our world from several weeks ago, regarding AI and who runs things.  My questions started upon reading a PDF phillipbbg posted, that kind of freaked me out at the time, because the way it was written, left me with the feeling that a "non-human" had written it.  So if non human,  what then? AI?  Our entity spoke of differing timelines, very much like the AI blockchain development imo.  Is he saying "Tyler" is our entity?  No, not imo.  But have my bells been ringing with QAnon/threads/info/methods??  ABSOLUTELY!

Post from Nov. 7, 2017 by phillipbbg  here http://chani.invisionzone.com/forums/topic/8129-research-use/?page=3

"A 22 page PDF 

“BLUEPRINT FOR A CERTAIN FUTURE: 1965-2015” The Reinforcement of our Key Strategy (OKEYS)

Read it and tell me how many things HAVE NOT COME TRUE..........THIS WILL SPIN YOU OUT... 

blueprint-for-a-certain-future-1965-2015.pdf           "

At about 21 minutes in, Quinn identifies Tyler as Tyler Durden.  That name is one, anyone who goes to ZeroHedge will be familiar with, as the main poster of articles on that site.  I have just been told that "Tyler Durden was also the name of a fictional character in "Fight Club" Tx VanHatchet  >> "The Narrator, also known as Tyler Durden, is a fictional character appearing as both the central protagonist and antagonist of the 1996 Chuck Palahniuk novel Fight Club, its 1999 film adaptation of the same name, and the comic book Fight Club."

Meteors carrying bacteria-the basis for all life-slammed into earth 60 65 million years ago, etc.  Do any of us know what kind of lifeforms they carried?  Or whether it was really meteors or some other kind of vessel?  What the intent was for coming here?  Was it accidental or deliberate?  How many very advanced civilizations have developed and then disappeared off this planet in the last 65 million years?  Who/what is the hidden hand that runs it all behind the scenes.

#Tyler - Proof

Quinn Michaels

I don't know what to think about Quinn, or Tyler, at this point, period, so will leave it right there.

2 people like this

I see people trying to "contact Tyler"...how does one even do that???

All I can think of is Star Wars and Tyler as a protocol droid like 3P0 LOL

3 people like this

i would suppose one could see if "Tyler" has an active social media presence, and approach it on a one to one basis?

2 people like this

Tyler is a Templar- Freemason title for someone who guards the door during meetings- in other words a sentry or scout who guards who comes in or out of any meeting place and gives signal when a breach occurs.

2 people like this