Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rose

Blogger is able to open a portal the size of a basket ball using certain tones...

7 posts in this topic

Blogger is able to open a portal the size of a basket ball using certain tones...

This is not fake...IMO...Check out his other videos..
I believe pretty much all of the locales I have documented are on earth. It was close to 20 years ago when I last went but I'm pretty sure 525 Hz leads to Sedona.
To go directly to the portal go to the 90 second

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgUfopXqDOg
3 people like this

Not sold on this one Rose.  As I said on other thread I would not imagine a portal would swing around to do a panoramic view, it would just open to what is directly in front of it IMO.  Could be wrong.

1 person likes this

Augmented reality is now a reality and it's on your smart phone!

The small object on the bed is used to compute i.e. triangulate the scene for tracking. It looks just like any augmented reality video/demo I've seen.

There is a minute jittered in the positioning of the AR rendering, to me that's a give away and then also (but I"m not a portal expert :)... there is no light cast on surrounding surfaces from the intense daylight the room/sheets and all other surface planes should receive. 

The little glowing candle thing is also a useful misdirection. 

I've also used VR headsets and rigs. I have a good handle on how this looks.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Prismatic Eye said:

Augmented reality is now a reality and it's on your smart phone!

The small object on the bed is used to compute i.e. triangulate the scene for tracking. It looks just like any augmented reality video/demo I've seen.

There is a minute jittered in the positioning of the AR rendering, to me that's a give away and then also (but I"m not a portal expert :)... there is no light cast on surrounding surfaces from the intense daylight the room/sheets and all other surface planes should receive. 

The little glowing candle thing is also a useful misdirection. 

I've also used VR headsets and rigs. I have a good handle on how this looks.

The small object on the bed is an iHome wireless computer speaker with internal lighting.  I asked him for his setup configuration, but alas, he never would say.

3 people like this

If that had been me, and I had done that before, I would have had a paper airplane or some such thing, ready to go. On it would have been my name and phone # with instructions to call me, if you found it.   As soon as the "portal" appeared, I would have sailed it through, then waited to see what happened.  I did wonder why he didn't make an effort to do something akin to that.   Wouldn't you want verification of some sort?

2 people like this

I saw the posts...looked pretty real to me...except I did leave a message for the man and he did not respond ( as usual) so hard to say if the group is real...guess the only way to find out is to try to do it myself.

2 people like this

same thing happened to me after watching a cable tv show or movie  about two young men went to a alternate reality with a dog , after the movie ,  a black goo object in the  shape of a cube or something appeared in the middle of  air, I was tempt to touch the black cube or square ,but I didn't and also wihout the sound or tone generator.

2 people like this