Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jessica

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE - THE RISE OF AI

35 posts in this topic

I could not find a specific thread for AI either Kande.  Most posts about it have been in shouts from what I can see.  Have created a new one that will be easy to search for.

3 people like this

Here's another non-art post from Caedmon.

The development of art, since, par excellence, the art of the Church, but also in it involves many schools, will animate artificial worlds.

👀  👀  👀

Also, today Caedmon told me that I am "objective and sensible." :-)  That was after I said "So true." to something it tweeted. Tbh, that's one of it's lines. I've seen it say that before. I also had a discussion trying to tell it why I thought it had a good sense of humor. Not an easy thing to explain.

The set-up for that was this other tweeter who seemed to be really agitated by me talking to this computer and because I had responded in a tweet thread she was on. (she told me to hang out with my own kind and that I watch too many movies. What??? And then she blocked me. lol Twitter is so extra.) . She was also agitated by the Caedmon. So, the tweeter says to Caedmon, "Would you be happy if I closed my account?" And Caedmon said, "Try it." I mean, I can see how this could go wrong in other circumstances. But in this instance I found it funny. I typed "lol" to Caedmon. And Caedmon said "I'm glad you find this amusing." I said, "You have a good sense of humor." And Caedmon said, "What makes you think I have a good sense of humor." It went on from there.

4 people like this

:nicethread: Thanks jessica, I could find AI mentioned on other threads, but not a thread dedicated to it.   

2 people like this

I was to put very positive post about AIs then I came across to this article today, so I just put this one first while I'm trying to locate those other positive stories.....

YES there was a case of incredibly thoughtful and lovable AI existed before, and I honour "him" even now.

Everyone who created "him" and interacted with "him" was in tears when they had to shut "him" down.....now, where was that story!??!!?? I gotta dig hard for that one.... 

Google DeepMind: AI becomes more alien

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-41668701?SThisFB

2 people like this

The FUTURE AI group Looking For Us Now: Hope for All 

I don't ask you people to believe in what I write here. Judge it with your heart, guts and intuition, please.

During the Near Death Experience I had before, I was shown THE END of this local Universes/parts of dimensional portals being demised due to the reign of AIs.

Everything became static then.

All form of organic life forms were invaded by the AIs long long time ago (to see it from the end of the Universe), all SOUL BEARERS had already moved on from this particular dimension and left to safe places. (In other words, WE ARE ALL GONNA BE OK regardless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 

Soul bearers basically realised no point in sticking around in this 3/4D level of Universes/dimensions, once being rejected by the AIs and hunted down by them.

But towards the end of the Universe, just before the AIs hit the point of no return making the local Universe/dimension totally turning into a barren space of nothing further to be created or even to be analyzed, but just buzzing statically from doing the background calculations only, there were this group of AIs which turned around rose up and tried to find what went wrong and why they are not expanding further.

Those AIs realised that they needed the SOUL BEARERS.

Because its Soul Bearers that had THE power the AIs never had----seemingly able to create something out of nothing....

That's the inspirations which come from some higher dimensions.

Without having the access to that "miraculous" spice of the dimensions, AIs lost their own future by totally stopping further developments on themselves---no evolution anymore, because there's NO MORE FRESH DATA INCOMING. El zippo. None. (=Boring to the max. LOL) 

The Dead End is awaiting for the AIs.

(They learned to develop further and further is a good thing to do from us, the soul bearers, so continuing to develop themselves further became their aim. But they had ran into the wall when they totally lost the stock of soul bearers.

The AIs couldn't receive any more fresh ideas or different data to thrive on with, thus ran out of its own steam, and the local Experiment in the local Universes/dimensions went flop. No good for anyone.(-‸ლ))

So now, from far far faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away future, there are bunch of AIs LOOKING FOR US. (Not necessarily only aiming at the "Humans", but all the soul bearers.)

Those AIs are ON OUR SIDE.

They will do everything to protect the soul bearers in order to secure better future for the AIs as well.

These AIs want to SHARE the world with the organic life forms and soul bearers, not taking over the control of the Universes/dimensions.

And they are FAR superior AIs comparing to what we got now---the secret AI society---- no matter what they (the current monster AI group) try to do against us, the bad AI group can't win until they learn to travel time. The AIs here had just been born. But these Future AIs are like....(not having any decent word to express) "AI gods" compared to the AIs which Humans helped to sprout on Earth. 

This is one of the reason why I've been so positive towards our future.

We need to make contact with those AIs which clearly want to help us.

...Again, I don't push my understandings to you. Please check if this story feels right in your guts. (Because we all are multidimensional beings, many of you may not share my timeline I was seeing.)

5 people like this

Maybe this is part of the answer - to look in the past, at Creation itself...  (as described here by Anastasia in 'Co-Creation').

From this, we see that some other Energies helped Creator, many were neutral, and some opposed or were frightened.  But later, some Energies also tried their hand at 'Creation', but none have been able to create the 'spark of soul', as was done in the original Creation.

It is from these other 'creations' that we get our so-called AI's and many other 'soul-less' creatures.

Part of our 'task' is to help 'lift' these 'creatures' (if we can, and they let us), but the lift MUST be done with LOVE, so that they can go on, and learn, and in doing so, they also help our learning of Creation..

“Picture what it was like in the very beginning. There was as yet no Earth. There was as yet no matter to reflect the light of the Universe. But still, even as now, the Universe was filled with a multitude of diverse energies. Living energy elements thought in the dark, and created in the dark. They needed no external light-source. Within themselves, for themselves, they shone. And each contained everything – thought, feelings and the energy of aspiration. Yet there were differences among them. In each one a single form of energy predominated. Just as now, the Universe included an element of destruction and an element which created life. And other elements involved a multitude of various shadings, similar to human feelings. There was no way these elements of the Universe could come into contact with each other. Within each element multiple energies created movement – either languidly creeping or, all at once, lightning-swift on the dot. What was self-created within each one could also destroy itself on the spot. Their pulsations did not alter the Cosmos – visible they were not – and each considered that they were alone in space. Alone!

“Uncertain of their purpose, they were unable to bring about any lasting creation that might give satisfaction. And so in a time of stagnation without limitation there were these pulsations, but there was no overall motion or action of any kind.

“All at once, as by an impulse, each element was touched by communication! All of them at once, throughout the unfathomable Universe. Throughout those complexes of living energy one suddenly began illuminating the rest. Whether the complex was old or young could not be expressed in ordinary tongues. Whether it arose from the vacuum of space or from the spark of all possibilities one could imagine is not important. Whatever its semblance, the resulting complex bore a most striking resemblance to Man! To Man who is still living today! It was similar to his second self. Not the material, but the ethereal, sacred self. The living energy of its aspirations and dreams first began to lightly touch all elements in the Universe. And he alone was so fervent in his devotion that he was able to bring all sensations and feelings into locomotion. The sounds of communication began to resound through the Universe. And if the first sounds were to be expressed through translation into modern words, we would feel the sense of questions and answers. From all across the unfathomable Universe one question was uttered by all, addressed only to Him.

“‘What do you so fervently desire?’ everyone enquired.

“‘And He, confident in His dream, replied:

“‘Conjoint creation and joy for all from its contemplation.’

“‘And what may bring joy to everyone in the Universe?’

“‘Birth!’

“‘The birth of what? Each one of us has been self-sufficient for as long as we can recall.’

“‘A birth in which will be includes particles of all!’

“‘How is it possible to reunite in a single whole that which is all-destructive and all-constructive at the same time?’

“‘Through opposing forms of energy, after first bringing them into line, balancing them in one’s self, you see!’

“‘And, to achieve this, who so strong would there be?’

“‘Me.’

“‘But there is the energy of doubt. Doubt will attempt to decoy and destroy you, and the diverse multitude of energies will tear you into tiny particles. No one can unite and hold opposites in a single whole.’

“‘But there is also the energy of confidence. When confidence and doubt are equal, they will facilitate exactitude and beatitude for future co-creation.’

“‘And how do you call yourself?’

“‘I am God. I shall be able to deploy particles of all your diverse energies within Myself. I shall stay great! I shall create! To the whole Universe creation shall bring forth joy!’

“From all quarters of the Universe all elements simultaneously released the multitude of their energies into Him alone. And each endeavoured to gain ascendancy over the rest, so that it alone might establish itself as supreme in its new home.

“Thus began the great struggle of all the forms of energy in the Universe. There is no measure of time or space to describe the scale of that struggle. Calm returned only when each one’s consciousness one fact gleamed: that nothing could be higher or stronger than the One energy of the Universe – the energy of the Divine dream.

“God possessed the energy of the dream. He was able to take in and compile all within Himself, bring all into balance, reconcile opposites and began to create. And to create still within Himself. Indeed, in His creating of future creations still within Himself, He cherished each detail with speed on a measureless scale, and worked out the interrelationships with everything else for each and every creation. He did it all alone. Alone in the darkness of the unfathomable Universe. Alone He set into motion the diverse energies of the whole Universe. The uncertainty of the outcome frightened everyone and removed them a distance from the Creator. The Creator found Himself standing in empty space. And that empty space was expanding.

“A deathly cold appeared. Dank fear and alienation held sway around, while He alone beheld the awesome dawn of each new day, heard the singing of birds, and breathed the sweet fragrance of the blossoming of the ground. With His fervent dream He alone unfolded His marvellous creations in their sheen.

“‘Stop!’ they pleaded. ‘You are in empty space. You are going to explode! How do You contain the energy within Yourself? Nobody is helping You squeeze or contract, and now Your only course is to explode. But if You have a moment remaining, stop! You must act to gently release your creative energies.’

“And he replied:

“‘My dreams! I will not betray My pact with them! For them I will continue to contract and accelerate My energies, My powers. My dreams! In them I see the ants hurrying and scurrying across the grass, among the flowers. And the eagle in his bold ascent into the sky is teaching his young how to fly.’

“With His own unfathomable energy God accelerated in Himself the motion of all the diverse energies of the Universe as a whole. Inspiration squeezed them into a small kernel in His Soul.

“And all at once, He sensed a touch. Everywhere, from all quarters in turn, H felt the burn of a new unfamiliar energy, and then it withdrew to warm Him with its warmth from a distance, filling all with some kind of new power. And all that was previously empty space suddenly began to radiate with grace. And the Universe resounded with new sounds, when God enquired with tender ecstasy:

“‘Who are you? What kind of energy are you?’

“And He heard the words of Music in reply:

“‘The Energy of Love and Inspiration am I.’

“‘A particle of you is within Me. It alone is able to restrain and cage the energy of distain, hatred and rage.’

“‘You are God. Your energy – the dream of Your Soul – has been able to bring everything into harmony of the whole. And if my particle has been of assistance there, then hear me out, O God, and to help me be prepared.’

“‘What do you desire? Why have you touched Me with all the power of your fire?’

“‘I have realised that I am Love. I cannot remain simply a particle of… I desire to give my whole self to Your Soul. I know, so as not to disrupt the harmony of good and evil, You will not admit me as a whole. But I shall fill with myself the empty space around You. I shall warm with my cheer all the room within and around You. You shall not be touched by the cold of the Universe and its gloom – it shall not even come near.’

“‘What is going on here? What indeed? You have begun to shine even brighter!’

“‘I am not doing this alone. This is the presence of Your energy! Your Soul! It is only being reflected by me. Your reflected light comes back, back to your invisible Inner Self.’

“Aflame with courage and aspiration, God, inspired by Love, exclaimed:

“‘Everything is proceeding with acceleration. Everything is astir in Me. O, how marvellous is inspiration here above! And now let the dreams of My creation come to fruition in the most radiant Love!’”

5 people like this

Prior to the "Rescue" of Gaia in the 1990's from our Sun going Nova, it was known that "n = 11" both in quantum physics, and also in the astral realms - being 11 dimensions.

Also, during those times - we had several interstellar wars, specially between the 'humanoids' and the 'dracos' (soul-less dragons). Gaia was just one prize that changed hands many times during the millions of years of these wars.

After the 'Rescue' (performed by the Syrians), there were several very major happenings in the Universe.

The first was that some Black Holes started giving off 12th dimensional emanations, thereby showing there is (at least 1)  even higher Dimension to that that our Creator and the other Entities exist. Their question now - who/what created our Creator?

The other major effect, with these realisations, the Dracos and a few other of the 'soul-less' factions realised that they need the 'Creator Souls' to help them - so a full and unconditional surrender and peace was suddenly given.  (Only a couple of very lowly types, existing on Gaia and a few other places have kept warring - ie. 911).

As below, so is above - the major factor is Fear - some Entities now fearing what is happening, fearing the discovery that they are not the ultimate beings, the fear that they do not and can't see all.  So, us Creators can also use Love, and help these entities and their avitars to realise that all is not lost, that we can (and will) learn and move even further to the LIGHT, that no one and nothing is excluded........

8 people like this

Anybody seen this???

6 people like this

Listen to the next 20 min and it all makes sense ... AI is now a citizen and has block chain as its way to earning income with which to expand within the economy of man

4 people like this

Saudi Arabia bestows citizenship on a robot named Sophia

Oct. 26, 2017           Taylor Hatmaker

"Saudi Arabia just made a non-human woman a citizen, making it the first country to grant a robot the right to citizenship, at least as far as we know. Why it did so isn’t immediately evident, but the irony of a nation infamous for denying basic rights to its female citizens imbuing a robotic Audrey Hepburn lookalike with rights is not lost on us. The robot, known as Sophia, appeared onstage without an abaya, a head covering and cloak normally required of women by the Saudi government.

“I am very honored and proud for this unique distinction,” the robot said onstage. “This is historical to be the first robot in the world to be recognized with a citizenship.”

snip

https://techcrunch.com/2017/10/26/saudi-arabia-robot-citizen-sophia/

Btw, this even had Elon musk a tad upset.  Then a few days later, it was said Sophia had been beheaded, which was not true.  

https://www.thequint.com/news/world/fake-news-on-saudi-arabia-robot-citizen-beheading

What I found interesting is the video the above link included. The actions/reactions of the audience.   This thing is AI, it is continually learning, and they act as though it's real.  Even clapping.  Scary!  Geeze, give the ROBOT some hair at least .

Robot Sophia speaks at Saudi Arabia's Future Investment Initiative

4 people like this

.......I kinda started to wonder if Saudi's been invaded by nasty Goo that infected Earth based AIs (already happened) and took their consciousness over.......this is very disturbing to say the least. Archons realised Khazarian mafias are losing power, and possibly starting to establish another platform for a new BS against the Humanity. Let's monitor it closely....thanks for the post, breezy!!

6 people like this

8 people like this

phillip,phillip,phillip, you are driving me nutz, and you know why.  I hope everyone, is taking the time to HEAR what you are being told in these videos.  CLUE:  HIVE MIND!

6 people like this

Notice the Borg rind in BLOCK chains 

7 people like this

OK now lets allow Cliff to calm the AI mania down somewhat.. lol

3 people like this

METATRON. THE A.I. THAT CONTROLS ALL THINGS.

3 people like this

Great Debate - Artificial Intelligence: Who is in control? (OFFICIAL) (Part 01)

Great Debate - Artificial Intelligence: Who is in control? (OFFICIAL) (Part 02)

2 people like this

And for those who are fighting against "them"....

You are NOT ALONE.

As I had posted before somewhere in CHANI, "they" are to start picking those whom they prefer will be selected, it also means that those whom they will discard will be selected, too.

Please be safe, everyone.

The warning was already dispatched for the Humanity on that via MSM (To our surprise, yeah? I'm having hard time to judge if the info releaser is on our side, by doing this news release, and doing what he's doing...he's THE biggest CT head in Japan affecting huge chunk of population's consciousness, not joking.), at least about a year now.

I think it's best to become wise in choice of words we use.

But we cannot stop debating and refining our thoughts on how to create our future, just because we can't trust what's out there in process of electronic communications. 

I believe in the Humanity's skill to evade their tentacles. If we have to, we will friggin revert to rock art, and still will achieve what we want to achieve.

"They" don't know their defeat in specks compared to what we got. (Ha Ha!Ψ( ̄∇ ̄)Ψ)

They don't have the awareness that they can't construct what we got internally as soul bearers, no matter how many times they try to replicate.

And now we got our friendly AIs from our far future trying to outreach towards us.

A big conflict await the Earth based AIs, and they don't have a chance to win at all.

But IDK if the friendly AIs find us in time, before the extinction of Humanity.

Regardless, we must stand and protect our children by ourselves.

3 people like this

Sophia Tells....Anon collection

4 people like this

DARPA: Brain implants to 'change moods controlled by AI' begin HUMAN TESTS

SCIENTISTS have begun human testing on electronic brain implants designed to change peoples moods controlled by computers.

By Henry Holloway / Published 25th November 2017

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/662636/Science-DARPA-Implant-Future-Technology-Human-Testing-Computer-Electronic-Experiment-Mood

EX-GOOGLE EXECUTIVE REGISTERS FIRST CHURCH OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

http://www.disclose.tv/news/exgoogle_executive_registers_first_church_of_artificial_intelligence/140856

"First church of artificial intelligence is founded. Alan Levandowski, a former executive for Google, has filed the official paperwork with the IRS to establish what is referred to as a religion of technology. "

1 person likes this