Mulva

Vegas Discussion

182 posts in this topic

I am bumping out a separate thread about Vegas because I think this REALLY needs some discussion, theory, ritual discussion, etc.....all in one place...

THIS EVENT IS DIFFERENT

Being here in the States....this whole event is DIFFERENT than all other "mass shootings"....

For starters, there is no underlying message/agenda being pushed by the media. Never let a good catastrophe go to waste...planned or not.....an agenda is always pushed and jammed down our throats. Even the "Gun Control" agenda isnt sticking because for all intents and purposes, this guy passed EVERY TEST. The "Bump Stock" to make 12 of his rifles into machine guns...loophole...a small loophole...overlooked loophole...it will obviously be closed after this, but even this isnt pushing an agenda. If this is the agenda, it is being pushed very weakly. There is virtually no finger pointing. It just "is".....Even the NRA's usual statement "The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to have a good guy with a gun". CANNOT apply here. 

Maybe they just want us to feel defeated.....I dont know....

What they ARE shoving down our throats is "The gunman shot between 9 and 11 minutes". 

Trump being QUIET is concerning. He is in Vegas now. He ALWAYS has something to say....perhaps he is really being blindsided by it or maybe it is something that went wrong and no one knows how to "fix it". 

ISIS claimed it.....its almost like they are having a tantrum because their claim is being dismissed.

Antifa claimed it (on an Australian ANTIFA FB page that got pulled down) - the wife is an Aussie citizen, happened on Queens Bday in Oz....

Then there are the eye witness videos - whats in the background....that pyramid with the light coming out of the top. Throw in the 9 and 11 minutes being shoved down our throats. I personally believe there was more than one shooter.....

So going back to the beginning....WHAT DID THIS ACT ACHIEVE? WHAT IS THE GOAL? 

14 people like this

My personal theory: energy harvesting.

Being an Artist I see things like this as a Sound and Light show, a piece of theatre , designed to affect conciousness on a scale ranging from individual to mass.

Something like this affects the whole planet.. I'm not the only one here to pick this up on the ether before it happened: being empathic it's knocked me about.

More Australian Queensland connections.

(Being in a Commonwealth country I've noticed a lot more articles about the doings of the Royal family here... looks like some behind the scenes conflict)

"Surfers Paradise Ultra Lounge bar co-owner Nathan Claridge, a globetrotting MC for the Vegas-based Thunder from Down Under male revue, posted video from the near the scene soon after the shooting started.

The 32-year-old had just left work from a nearby hotel.."

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/gold-coast/gold-coast-thunder-from-down-under-mc-cafe-owner-caught-in-vegas-gunfire-drama/news-story/91bc2fe1d165f5595831742eb8f2ae20

p.s. People think (especially Them) that They are brilliant evil geniuses-that's Their self image that ordinary people tend to be overwhelmed by and accept at face value.

In fact-speaking from personal experience-a lot of them are just plain stupid, and excruciating personal disasters (one high level trainee I knew of worked in a Burger King!): it's generational , they've always lived like that, they're not connected to real reality.

Being stupid...They've made Their plans in the past which have worked quite well because information could be covered up so much easilier, but now with the internet, brave people and Youtube etc. it must be a nightmare for them now, trying to peddle their wares.

8 people like this

Is this getting a lot of talk outside of the States? Or is it "oh, its just a typical day in America....another mass shooting"

5 people like this

diagram02.jpg

imo tacticaly the best position is on the fuel tanks

1.light security/surveilance

2. shallow angle of fire, better angle of fire (whole killing zone exposed)

3. closer

4. stairs on back side of tanks away from kill zone (discreet getaway)

5. possible staging area secluded appartments up left from tanks

6. 2 tanks/2 teams

7. next to airport, quick getway

might also explain muzzle flash reflection on 4th floor of Mandalay

9 people like this

i censored this one, if you want to see the original let me know 

DLO7EuHW0AATmLHcensored.jpg

8 people like this

vids online audio sounds to me like:

M240B

and/or

M249 SAW

definately BELT FED weapon judging from duration and rhythm of fire

AMERICANS, DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO TAKE YOUR WEAPONS

11 people like this

1 hour ago, Mulva said:

Is this getting a lot of talk outside of the States? Or is it "oh, its just a typical day in America....another mass shooting"

Huge media coverage here in Australia Mulva.

5 people like this

6 minutes ago, Jessica said:

Huge media coverage here in Australia Mulva.

Here in Norway too

ps  weapons are permited here too, even supressors, all for hunting purposes

8 people like this

Interesting article.. (also posted in Breexy's page)

Five MORE things that don’t add up about the Las Vegas massacre… Where is all the expended brass?

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 by Mike Adams

Um, excuse me for a moment here, but I have a really stupid question. I know you told me there’s no such thing as a stupid question, but this one seems really stupid anyway.

The media has released photos of guns and ammo magazines laying around on the floor of the supposed “sniper’s nest” hotel room on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel in Las Vegas, but there’s something totally wrong with these pictures:

#1) Where is all the expended brass?

Now, maybe I’m just a moron who thinks automatic rifles discharge expended brass or something, because the last time I shot my rifle — which was yesterday — hot brass kept blasting out the right side port with every round. Very annoying. I wish I knew how to turn that off.

So, given that Stephen Paddock was firing full-auto rifles in a sustained 10-minute assault, at roughly the rate of six rounds per second, we should probably see massive piles of expended brass all over the place.

Let’s see: 6 rounds per second, times 60 seconds in a minute, times 10 minutes of sustained fire… that comes to 3600 rounds of ammunition. If you figure there were pauses in the automatic fire, you could discount that to maybe 3000 rounds actually fired.

Again, maybe I’m just stupid or something, but if Paddock fired 3000 rounds, there should be 3000 brass casings all over the floor of the hotel suite. (I know, I’m invoking logic and reason, both of which are banned in modern society and the mainstream media, but bear with me for a moment for the sake of appeasing a really stupid person…)

But what we see in the photos released by the media show only a tiny smattering of brass casings, almost as if they were thrown around to complete the staging of the scene:

https://www.newstarget.com/2017-10-03-five-more-things-dont-add-up-las-vegas-massacre-expended-brass.html

9 people like this

This is all about the guns. Period.

CNN was running at least 7 different gun control headlines at once this morning, and one even had the number 33 in it - can’t quite recall what the context was though. 

CBC is following suit here in Canada. 

The “bump stock” nonsense is to try and claw away American’s semi-autos since fully automatics are pretty much impossible for law obiding citizens to get anyway. By making it sound like anyone can convert a semi-auto to full auto by simply changing the stock it gives them an excuse to make semi-autos illegal. 

Bump stocks are a crude modification that makes the weapon extremely inaccurate and difficult to control and pretty much limits you to firing from the hip.  It would also make the rifle bipods seen in the photos T posted pointless.  

There are so many holes in this charade it can’t even begin to hold water under even moderate scrutiny.

8 people like this

vid of how a bump stock works, note you need two hands on the weapon to make it work, also note the duration of fire with one mag where even a mag of tripple that capacity would not be enough to match the audio from the online vids, From my understanding the largest mag capacity is 60 rounds, barrel mags (like on the old tommy guns) are unreliable and often jam.

at the end of the vid there is a slow motion sequence

9 people like this

Additional accounts of "different hotels with different shootings happening at the same" case??

https://www          .facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2029008713989302&set=pcb.2029009300655910&type=3&theater

Alika Spahn Naihe published various reports from the scene of the LV shooting. There are 27 images that are posted in this link.

Image below (c)Alika Spahn Naihe Thank you, Alika, for leaving more info to suss out the situation...

59d5f5ea8713e_LVshooting_publicaccount_differentplacesalsohavingshootingshappening_5-10-2017_1.jpg.2ba50e00c567fee48e0bda3f02cf92dd.jpg

5 people like this

I concur I totally concur, there is something very different around this event and I don't think the old narrative applies at all. The usual it's to invoke gun control claims is bunk. That's all sideshow. There is an underlying tremor to this event. This is the most compressed event of it's kind since 9/11. That's the first thing I feel.

This is a new and highly unusual video. I suggest start around 3:10 or before by another few seconds. The beginning is mostly what appears to be the last song for that set before things go bad. 

Notice the edge of the crowd begins leaving after the song is over but they seem agitated a little (think heard instinct), look a the body language.

If you listen carefully at 3:12 you will hear the first of a few what appear to be more localised cracks. 

These seem to agitate the edge of the crowd from this point of view and is manifest in bodylangaue. Then when the louder shot rings out they scream. This is the first time I've seen such a raw reaction form any of the crowd to the opening moments, yet they are IMHO reacting to something earlier at 3:12.

Basic count are 3 loud cracks and 4 soft  shots . This would indicate 2 guns if they are indeed gunshots. One possibly in the crowd or both or close to the venue or in the surrounding area. This is all before we hear the main automatic-type gunfire. 

Interesting enough the camera operator make a double take toward the exit behind their position around 3:30 after these first 7 shots ring out. IS that instinctive reflex or foreknowledge? I'm going with instinct and cue from the crowd about to leave. 

Then at 3:38 there appears to be 3 more shots possibly form a 3rd source as they sound different to the first to types, this occurs as the guy on  stage announces something. That's when people turn and begin to walk. 

If you notice about 1 second before the main shooting 3:51, some in the crowd are already running. then they all scream and run.

This appears to back up this video and the girl at 0:19 talk of being heard and multiple shooters not the ground. 

Can I suggest users download copies of these videos or host them elsewhere as they go so they don't disappear for future reference. 

3 people like this

This post on GLP early on claimed blocked exits.

I've spent over 30 yrs traveling with bands as an Engineer / Roadie.. I've played the venues at Mandalay Bay Both Inside and Outside many times and have done safety inspections with LVFD dozens of times.. 

Here Is Some Insight.. There is no way for the fire egress can be blocked unless it's deliberate.. When the band is done setting up? Either the Master Electrician or the Head of Security or Both.. Walk the Venue with the Fire Department and Fire Marshal for a safety inspection.. The Fire Department checks many things.. But the main thing they check? Is making sure the exits are not blocked.. The Emergency Egress.. 

Once the safety Inspection Is Complete and In Compliance? The Fire Marshal issues the certificate of occupancy.. No certificate? No Show.. 

This Fact Alone Should Cause People To Question The Entire Official Narrative... 

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3654551/pg1

1 person likes this

SO HAPPY to have Chani perspectives....GLP had some stuff but it was getting hard to maneuver through things that could be legit, and things that were just ridiculousness...

Definitely multiple shooters.....I watched another video (I will see if I can find it)....it was taken by a girl and was kind of to the side of the stage. You could see someone doing CPR on someone in the crowd, and you actually see someone get hit and go down. I closed my eyes and just listened....trying to figure out shots from echo/sound travelling....at one point, there was silence (so all echo would have been done) - there was ONE shot.....and then 4 or so right after - different sound and the those had echo....

3 people like this

OMG that Go Pro footage....yes...there were a couple of shots BEFORE the volley....people looked around.....there was a "boom" and thats when people started running out....THEN the shots start....someone was in the crowd....

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Mulva said:

OMG that Go Pro footage....yes...there were a couple of shots BEFORE the volley....people looked around.....there was a "boom" and thats when people started running out....THEN the shots start....someone was in the crowd....

Yea this wast posted in a GLP thread with no extra commentary song other video, it jumped out as it was new.

You can find it here - http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3655515/pg2#65306992

Later on someone suggest it's sniper fire which is also a strong possibility and had been thinking as well. It keeps open the idea maybe more than one person in the op when you tie in the security guard who was host in the leg and reports of an assailant running off withe a security jacket.

The Taxi Driver video is one of the clearest thus far where you can in the first 10 second there was seem like 3 distinct gun/positions of fire and maybe even a 4th later on, at times you an hear 2 and maybe 4 guns going off at one or so it seems which compare well with other video that seems to demonstrate multiple positions of simultaneous fire.

Do you think the authorities are spooked about this very much like the crowd. This one is different as in it's a bit spooky. Hard to find the words but spooky right now is all I can think of. There is something very dark about it that's hard to describe, deeper than sinister, a real show of malevolent horror without real sense of author or motive it plays to our absolute base, universally base fears possible.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Mulva said:

Strong possibly snipers where positioned elsewhere alright, all those head shots. The main position might have been a glorious distraction as opposed to a effective shooting point. It's cause and effect easy to understand for the masses, but if there were multiple well chosen tactics point a T has suggested it would show a inhuman level of cold blood calculation that would panic people and cause more problems. It was evidently very well planned. That was the first and primary indisputable aspect from the beginning and you know what that tells you in terms of the author or authors of this attack. 

5 people like this

I've seen comment on GLP that the cracking sounds are bullets hitting the pavement or concrete. Might be so, but I don't think the patterns match in all instances. No expert. It's all very surreal at times. Chaos. 

4 people like this

Most interesting idea I've seen so far is this is being used to lure the alt. media on the net into a cognitive trap or honeypot as maybe a byproduct hit/payoff. I would not go so far as to say it was the agenda, but it coudl be used to calibrate the primary targets online, figureheads and websites. I doubt all sites are not infiltrated to some extend or at leat the formative animist influential ones as well as other front sites.

This might explain how it feels... different.

3 people like this

1:46 - 1:56 is the belt fed weapon (vid above)

4 people like this