Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jessica

Dreams and Insights

9 posts in this topic

Have started a Dreams and Insights thread for Prismatic Eye to continue pasting to when the need arises and have posted the last few dream references posted by PE to start it off. Thanks for sharing PE. Have also put a search tag in so if it is not up the top we just need to search the word 'dreams' and it will be easy to find.

Posted April 23 · Report post

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 7:47 PM, Jessica said:

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Trump Concerns and Meditation 4/19/17 12 PM EST

As I focus to see what is going on, it looks like the PTW (Powers That Were) were defeated by his election, and rather than accept the outcome, they are looking for vengeance.  To counteract their loss of control they look to have implemented a version of MK Ultra to influence him to make decisions that he normally would not make.  

If only to hone in on that one point I have to say I can concur it's deadly accurate in a symbolic and maybe very literally novel way -- MK Ultra presidential model was one of the keywords or feelings (around the perpetrator) I picked up initially from my dream. This reading is really very close to what I was perceiving and since events have transpired know to be correct. I didn't log that detail here but I have elsewhere but just keep in mind that the word "MODEL" being a crucial phrase. 

Posted April 26 · Report post

At the end of my dream Trump was taken off by men, all I could see where the backs of many grey suited men like secret service and what not as they shuffled into a building, It was as if he was taken/handled away -- to me they seem now very symbolic what many are saying that the faceless deep state and co have insidiously gotten into every nook and cranny of the Trump admin. Paul Craig Roberts article covering recent events does not bode well. 

3 people like this

On ‎6‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 7:53 AM, Prismatic Eye said:

While I haven't posted previous dreams (only claims) considering past events and transpirations I'm going to log this on here (in the hope it is not actually accurate but if it is!).

Almost one week ago a dream depicted an attempt on Trumps life.

Shots to to left ear/cheekbone (his right side). Entry of small pellet like bullet more even a ball shop but small. Perp is pictured as one from close circle (though I think is symbolic as opposed to literal, if it were literal even I don't even believe it).

Trumps survives and is shuffled into a building. Still standing. Strong enough to absorb the hits. Perp possibly tries to do commit suicide same time. Seem to fail. Seems weapon is small and not reliable, misfire or jams, not used well or badly executed due to high stress situation (programming breaks down???). On a street I assume it's a city, I assume in US but no idea. Very grey day, from colour scheme in the background. 

Strong chance this is symbolic character assassination attempt as opposed to real because as I said I don't believe the depiction of the perp is literal. 

A lot of shock and confusion as to how it could be this person, the emotion of confusion/betrayal as I was there. It was in that moment, time slowed down and I got that read. There was also the sense of a strong self awareness in the moment especially from Trump in his eyes/facial expression. I was looking from the side so profile more. 

There was a follow up Trump dream. I might cover later. We shall see. 

I know feel it is important to reveal the identity as depicted in my dream of the assassin.

It was Melania Trump.

I still do not think it was a literal depiction.

I do however believe it was potently symbolic.

I believe it represented the influence of Ivanka on Trump (plus Kushner connection) over the Syrian missile strike. It coudl be said Trumps was undermined by this event and his reaction. Also to note Ivanka was also a model and is equally as close to Trump as Melania is, however in a dream one element can represent many things and map over time. 

In the last few minutes I have realised that she may also be a symbolic date signifier, since Melania's birthday is on the 26th of April  (I was not aware of this until this evening) I picked up that detail on the GLP thread where there is great concern over the convergence of events. 

Read this thread to understand why I am now posting this - http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3509757/pg1

I sincerely hope April the 26th passes off without event however what this now indicates and it's a raw feeling this may now also be pointing to a literal event against Trump, there may be an attempt on Trumps life. I had discounted this considering recent events and read it as indicated previously but it's not beyond imagination that a dream can encode multiple events in one view. Therefore both symbolic and literal. 

Further it may simply be the point of another big event that further and totally undermines Trumps power ultimately in the most symbolic of ways representing a gran character assianiton which means he becomes impotent or that is how the world views it.

If something happens it will be a display of power no doubt, it's just from where?   

1 person likes this

Now for the second part of the first Trump dream, which essentially was a total scene change.

People are going crazy outside, like zombies ? (not sure)

We have become locked in an metro/underground. I am walking between very old damp areas and lighter more modern ones. I seem to know my way back and forward. I Keep returning to some people who seem resistant to move from the damper darker much more narrow and older section (maybe I'm trying to convince them to come along). Eventually I am in the new section with lots of people. It's much brighter. The walls are very light beige and it is much more spacious. I can see a child like mural behind that paint layer, I can see it but not sure if other can. It becomes instantly apparent to me.. It's a nice mural the kind you might see in a children play area (Denver airport mural springs to mind as i write this but it didn't feel dark like act mural). As quick as that then a hole also become apparent to me as if another layer, then we all proceed to exit to this (maybe) new world, perhaps with my direction or manifestation of this pathway, as quick s a thought the mural and hole appear i.e. 1-2-3

Summary: Trapped in an underground metro, something good not going on outside people panicked, metro locke down maybe. Some or most of us manage to get out, to a new (changed) world (better one?). A greater perception affords escape.

1 person likes this

Posted 23 hours ago · Report post

On ‎7‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 7:29 AM, Prismatic Eye said:

I had a second dream the following night which was I think April 1st...  it was brief and to the point the message i heard "He'll do anything"

1 person likes this

Posted 23 hours ago · Report post

On ‎24‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 8:04 AM, Prismatic Eye said:
On ‎7‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 7:29 AM, Prismatic Eye said:

I had a second dream the following night which was I think April 1st...  it was brief and to the point the message i heard "He'll do anything"

For some reason I can't edit the previous post correctly having some browser problems. 

So the reason I quoted myself here is I thought I had given the entirety of the second Trump dream mentioned in the past but sadly I didn't log all the details as it has become important now. Since I only posted half of the info here is the rest of the  April 1st dream. When I heard the words "he'll do anything now" I was watching a smiling Trump being awarded either a medal or a sash as if at a dinner in his honour. Nothing more. It was very simple depiction. 

Now keeping in mind April 1st is associated with All Fools Day, was this the moment Trump began his Fools Errand - consider it's modern cognation but also it is of the Fools journey in the Tarot which indicates the foolhardiness of the innocent on their journey as they st out step out over the cliff oblivious to the great drop before them as if they have not a care in the world!

The+Fool.jpg

Yesterday or the day before in Saudi Arabia

saudi-arabia-trump-medal-tall.jpg

In case anyone thinks this is unique Obama (and it seem many world leaders) received one of these as well on his visit.

Now you might be thinking that Trump has been had. That they think he is a fool and that he'll do anything for tptb. Well let me put it this way. The medal awarding ceremony I witnessed I think was more of the spiritual world. In th above photo he does not look happy. In my dream he was happy, beaming. It was more like a sitting of mason or a club of gentlemen.  Honourable gentlemen. It was as if being honoured for his service to a higher cause in counter point to this medal which is a much lower case. A duality framework of this lower plane versus the higher one we are also called to serve.  

This makes me think the fool or fools in this case may be tptb who think they have their man caged. 

I might be wrong but there is sometimes this duality of the dream version and real world there are elements are oppositional but similar which allows a deeper layer of  meaning to be understood rather than purely a literal A = A representation. 

I wish I'd logged the medal detail as a proof of the before nature of the information but you'll have to trust me on this one!

1 person likes this

Posted 1 hour ago · Report post

I should start a dream thread but it's a lot of work and I didn't think I'd be into such a run which by the way has continued to bare fruit but strange fruit sadly. :(

I can't remember maybe I did set one up.

Right this is off topic but since I regret not putting more detail in previous pst which have retuned as positive hits giving other the chance to be  passengers in the ride of revelation and discovery -- what might be about to occur is a big virus attack/event or swell coming up either digital or real, maybe both. I don't feel it's influence by recent wannacry/WannaCrypt. My dreams really don't seem to be ever that facile or easily influenced in that way. Maybe have at leat one computer off-line especially the on with all you're stored photos and the like.

That's a fresh one. I hope it's wrong but hope is for the foolish. So lets see.

2 people like this

Oh! :)Thank you! What a lovely surprise... I have a dream assistant! :)

2 people like this

In a dream yesterday.

I was flown to and shown the edge of a think crystal dome the we are under (as part of a ceremonial survey of domains of a regent). It looked like crystal polished ice wall and we where so close I could make out a hexagonal pattern to it's surface and the ground was also in view (snow/antartic/artic surface), it was at a low altitude, very low rushing/speeding by it with no scene of it immense size other than this bearing wall beside us so close. Whatever aircraft I was in was getting so close to the edge at such speed that the vibration became more and more intense. (I guess a kind of turbulence of rushing by the wall so close, perhaps it was a helicopter but I am not sure)

Then we start pulling back very quickly and perspective happens very fast and normal things come into view (planes, buildings, scenery) and as the point of view is perspectively normalising I hear, "see you can't even see the edge it's so far away", seemed to be exclaimed by some unknown voice. 

There was an opening element of this dream I managed to forget and I simply can't recall but I know it's missing and also for context I have not been dwelling on any of the flat earth stuff for a long long time 2015 and some of 2016 was the period of my own peaked interest. So it was unexpected and feel like an important experience in that I was being shown something. Also I am not intending for you to think it is literally correct, not yet at least. ;)  

5 people like this

Interesting post PE.

Years ago I used to have lucid dreams and oobe regularly. Outer space was a favourite, being sos far out in the cosmos amongst the pretty lights I had no idea where earth and my body were except I could get back..That hasn't been the case for a long time.

There came a point where whenever I was out,I would find myself flying along streets and roads looking for a point bewtween the criss crossed power lines where I could get out, which I was rarely able to do.

Recently my dreams have been solely about city landscapes, buildings a and lots of people none of whom are familiar or rarely so.

In the very recent past however I've managed to talk and intercat with a couple of people I  know although they've beebn short conversations.

Last night I found myself talking to someone I'm concerned about, having a coherent conversation albeit brief, in the (dream) house owned by  a Freemason I know, which had literally thousands of knick knacks, with price tags on them. (That makes sense to me.)

I feel that electronic  matrix is breaking down in parts now.

My hypothesis on the Flat Earth/Dome business is that it is an artificial construct boosted by the EM grid that overlays the real reality. Which is? Don't know, but I think it will look and be experienced as something radically different to the current version.

Not sure if I've got the words right with all this (English is a tricky language) but your experience of the hexagonal pattern fits with my intuitions.

ADD: wasn't too sure if my memory about this so I checked

.According to the Big Bang theory (invented by Albert Einstein, and Georges le Maitre ( The Master, also  a name which will give untity a laugh) the universe . after popping out of God knows where is now expanding. AND there is no central point, as everything in the universe is moving away from everything else at the same rate.

As a visual thinker: the only thing that fits these criteria is an expanding sphere, which is inifinitely thin, sucking new matter into existence between pre existing points. To me , this hardly makes any sense at all.

If the construct is a sphere however it filters anything "within" or "without" the sphere , where its alleged an absolute nothingness of anything is.

Bizzaro universe!

http://inters.org/einstein-lemaitre

6 people like this