breezy

5g network
5G Network Being Pushed on the Public with Zero Concern for Safety

15 posts in this topic

5G Network Being Pushed on the Public with Zero Concern for Safety

Feb. 8, 2017   

"The FCC (Federal Communications Commission) is pushing to streamline the approval of 5G cell towers, overriding the little regulation that exists to legalize use of experimental high frequencies without extensive safety testing. Untested frequencies in the range of 28 gigahertz to 100 Ghz or more are set to be deployed all around us without our consent, emanating from an even greater number of new, smaller cell towers.

“To make this work, the 5G buildout is going to be very infrastructure intensive, requiring massive deployment of small cells.” ~Tom Wheeler, Former FCC Chairman and corporate lobbyist.

Some are talking about using even higher frequencies, in the terahertz range, much higher than previous networks.

A recent statement from Take Back Your Power says:

“US FCC wants to “streamline” the approval process for DAS (Distributed Antenna System) 4G/5G ubiquitous cell towers by exempting them from the 1996 Telecommunications Act!

And the US Senate will imminently be voting on S.19 and S.88, to expand DAS 4G/5G deployment!

If such efforts succeed, millions of small cell towers (on existing light poles/utility poles, or new ones) will be deployed everywhere, throughout residential neighborhoods. The millimeter microwave radiation deployed will produce horrific health effects, worsening EVERYONE’s health, and will remove the remaining pollinators. It’s THAT serious.  The bees in particular will die off rapidly, per studies of bees and microwave radiation.”

According to Dr. Axe:

“In essence, 5G will be the mobile networks, often referred to as cell phone towers, that power wireless technology. But get this: As we’re expected to start shifting toward 5G technology around the early 2020s, Federal Communications Commission Chairman Tom Wheeler says we can expect to see a lot more of those mobile towers.

So while we may enjoy anywhere from 10 to 50 times faster connection speeds that help fuel better data consumption, we may in return get millions of new cell phone towers on our street corners. (Our current 4G LTE technology relies on about 200,000 cell phone towers around the U.S.) But 5G needs a much denser network, meaning many more cell towers of all sizes all over the place. (3) The fact that these things have never been proven safe — and that worrisome science is cropping up around wireless technology — is cause for concern.

And it seems this 5G plan is full speed ahead. On July 14, 2016, the FCC voted to approve Spectrum Frontiers, making the U.S. the first country in the world to open up higher-frequency millimeter wave spectrum for the development of 5G fifth-generation wireless cellular technology. Environmental Health Trust is voicing concerns because health, safety and environmental evaluations to understand the impact on humans, wildlife and the environment have not been done.

In fact, before the FCC gave 5G the green light, the agency was flooded with comments in opposition to 5G.

snip

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2017/02/08/5g-network-pushed-public-zero-concern-safety/

2 people like this

Thanks Foop for bringing this thread to the forefront.  Think all smart appliances, driverless cars, cell phones, and the human brain being connected via this technology.  I have been delving into 5G since this thread and after Phillipbbg posted a video that I will repost here to start.   Plus links to a couple articles of interest and other pertinent videos.

5G - The Elephant in Your Living Room - Tx Phillipbbg

EPIC!! 5G, SMART GRID, A.I. & THE COMING GLOBAL BRAIN

Please pay attention to 30 minutes in what they are saying about my favorite subject - GRAPHENE!!!!!!  (Our black goo terraforming, hive mind,  creating crap??)  Aco was 100% correct when he said Bezerk was far more encompassing than we knew!

5G Transhumanism and the Collective Surrendering of Freewill

5G and IoT: Total Technological Control Grid Being Rolled Out Fast - tech and science

This video at 5:25 min in,  just explained the chat Aco had with Nex and Housedad on Evony back in May of 2011, and how we'd all be conductors/connected through chips. Through graphene and smart dust nano tech, we don't even have to be chipped individually, as we are breathing those chips in. 

Is 5G technology dangerous? Early data shows a slight increase of tumors in male rats exposed to cellphone radiation

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-cellphone-5g-health-20160808-snap-story.html

Strange, Small Cell Towers Are Popping Up: 5G and the Future of Harmful Frequencies

http://themindunleashed.com/2017/03/strange-small-cell-towers-popping-5g-future-harmful-frequencies.html

I know everyone has a life and is busy, but it seems that this 5G wifi, is something we all need to take quite seriously. :angry2:

2 people like this

Pippa On The Agenda To Implant Us With RFID & How It Relates To The Coming 'Smart Agenda'

Tx phillipbbg 

So "How Smart are We", after all?   Could you live without technology?  Your computer, your cell phone, ipad, your debit/credit cards?  Everything and everyone in this world connected and controlled by ?  Including the crypto currencies, smart technology? Just a tad concerning to me, AI, transhumanism, on and on and 5G is going to be what makes it all compatible.  Seems some people are beginning to see the danger.

2 people like this

PLAN To INSTALL 50,000 DEΛTH TOWERS In CALIFORNIA

Truthstream Media one of my favs Melissa and Aaron Dykes below  tx @troitcity

Forcing a Total, Saturated 5G Future... Without Safety Checks

3 people like this

5G, AI & The NWO Smart Control Grid with Max Igan

This is a good one Kev Baker and Max Igan     Tx Phillipbbg

1 person likes this

5G Smart Grid IS the New World Order - Max Igan

1 person likes this

5G, Optogenetics & Li-Fi : MK Androids R Us : Human AI

1 person likes this

KILL GRID: 5G Networks And Frequency Warfare

1 person likes this

Hidden Towers Are To Be Installed: Under the Manhole Covers

So Closer Than From Top of The Towers.....

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/economy/20180411-OYT1T50116.html?from=ytop_photo

This item is to be tested soon, and intended to be used in very crowded places to any touristy places under the manhole covers.

Yes the sky line would be looking better, but the radiation sources would be located even more closer to reproductive organs of Humans....

Jpn is trying to get rid of above-head cables because of the chaos they create in the disaster situation, as well as the landscape view quality at special locations. I can understand the reasons, but still no way such things to be used liberally IMHO.

1 person likes this

5G, and technology, gotta love it!  This is going to be a bit of a tale. Phillipbbg, comes into TS and we've had a bit of an off and on conversation about oxygen levels, and moisture levels in our air. So I've been noticing something lately that I've never seen happen before, and I mentioned this to him.  I live in a very rainy area, averages about 62" of rain a year and 270 actual days of rain.   However, I have begun to notice that if I leave an orange, apple, grapes or even a green pepper out on the counter, they don't rot like they used to do.  Now they shrivel up, like all the moisture has been sucked out of them.  I had a couple oranges in a bowl, and they literally hardened up like rocks. I had noticed them looking strange, so I left them to see what would happen.  I was pretty surprised about this.  In the past, if you'd let anything like that sit out, it would develop mold and turn into a sloppy, rotten mess. Not any longer.  

Well we had chatted again about this, regarding our skin condition ie: dry/moist, etc. and how it seems as though something is affecting humidity and oxygen levels. Later on that evening when I was reading q material and people's deciphering of it, I ran across something that slapped me upsidethehead.  it was this.......

"Delivering gigabits of capacity requires multiple gigahertz of spectrum via frequency reuse. Although 60 GHz has traditionally been avoided due to its high absorption of oxygen and water, countries such as the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, China, South Korea, Japan, and others saw the benefit of making this part of the spectrum — also known as “V-band” unlicensed, similar to the Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. Up to 7 GHz of bandwidth is available in the 60 GHz band, and forward-thinking countries like the United States are seeking input to expand this to a total of 14 GHz."  >>>but what is it doing to humans, plants, animals, etc.

Link:  https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/05/11/mega-q-mega-powers-newq-qanon-greatawakening/  (almost at bottom of page) 

I almost fell over when I read that, and sent it to phillipbbg.  He came back with some additional info.

Fixed Wireless Communications at 60GHz Unique Oxygen Absorption Properties

from April of 2001   

by Shigeaki (Shey) Hakusui, President, Harmonix Corporation
"The demand for bandwidth is growing at a rapid pace. International Data Corporation projects that Internet commerce in the United States will grow from $74 billion in 1999 to $708 billion in 2003, with the number of computer users more than doubling from 81 million to 177 million in the U.S. alone. Due to the tremendous expected growth, reliable fiber optic networks must be installed quickly.

In the United States, less than five percent of all commercial office buildings have access to fiber cables. With the high costs to install physical fiber, up to $250,000 per mile, many stopgap techniques, including ISDN, DSL, satellite and microwave communications links, have been deployed to overcome this "last mile" challenge. However, these techniques pose only temporary solutions, as ISDN and DSL require bandwidth from physical mediums that were not designed for Internet use, and available licensed microwave frequencies, 900MHz to 40GHz, and satellite frequencies, 6GHz to 30GHz, are limited.

Short haul, high-density deployments of wireless communications devices are required in metropolitan areas and business parks throughout the United States. Most often, office buildings though not physically linked to the fiber backbone are within one half mile of a local fiber trunk. Wireless communication devices operating at higher frequencies, such as 60GHz, allow businesses to link to the fiber easily, without the cost and time delays associated with physical fiber installation." <<< seems it's always about money

snip

041001akembedded1.gif

https://www.rfglobalnet.com/doc/fixed-wireless-communications-at-60ghz-unique-0001

> > >  > >

ANALYSIS OF ATMOSPHERIC EFFECTS DUE TO ATMOSPHERIC
OXYGEN ON A WIDEBAND DIGITAL SIGNAL IN THE 60 GHZ BAND 

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.5.5592&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Always thanks to phillipbbg for his input, ideas, research!

5 people like this