NewWorld

America under President Trump

481 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Jessica said:

I would agree that it is not unreasonable to expect that everybody immigrating to an English speaking country will learn to speak, read and write English. 

White House Takes Down ALL Spanish-language Content from its Website

Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 23-Jan-2017 16:16:22

Oh My... :-)

Shortly after Donald Trump’s inauguration on Friday, the White House introduced several changes to its website – among them: it is now an “English only” site.

"Sorry, the page you're looking for cannot be found," is the message Internet users get when trying to access http://www.whitehouse.gov/espanol.

The Spanish version of the White House page was created in the months following President Barack Obama’s swearing in in 2009. Up until Jan. 20, the site also had a blog dedicated to issues considered of interest for the Hispanic community.

The majority of the Spanish content, however, can still be found at ObamaWhiteHouse.gov, a site with an archive of Obama-era materials and resources.

According to EFE, the new Trump administration also has ordered the shutdown of other communication resources in Spanish such as @LaCasaBlanca account on Twitter and La Casa Blanca Facebook page.

The move is consistent with President Trump’s criticism of the widespread use of Spanish in the United States.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=67293

I agree with you, Jess! It's about English usage in English based country, but for culture-wise, too, I felt strongly.

Sorry this post is about Oz, not about the US. But it's about the culture-loss in the process of accepting new comers into the country.

I was open for the inflax of immigrants in Oz, thinking hippi-manner for long years till it hit me; the incoming people SHALL NOT REFUSE THE ORIGINAL CULTURES. We showed respect to the incoming people. Then they basically started to act THEIR WAY and not learning OUR (Aussie) WAY, causing split because of what the initial awareness not be there in the immigrants' side....SHOW OZ the RESPECT it deserves.

That's just a general point but 15 years ago, no one cared but just accepted their cultures, thinking that is the right thing to do as humans living together. No more than that...

Aussies got awesome philanthropic mind (at least I recall so!!) and often just take in new developments with open arms, and try the best to help weak and suffering as much as we can.

But this is what I hear often from my friends these days, who were all supportive for the new immigrants and refugees.....that they are now starting to say that they "had enough" to be pushed around by their demand to change us; they don't show respect to the Aussie culture while the new comers are continuously demanding how they want their life to be here, change it to fit to their liking. 

And now we lost important Aussie culture at Nursing Homes like enjoying Christmas Party together and so on....FFS.

Those are older people who NEED to be comforted by the old memories and feel good to avoid dementia to start with...or they could die very quickly.  

Are we to threat our own old people's lives just because the new immigrants are here in Oz trying to say what they want?

While I agree to reach out for the new comers, of course, I want Aussies to retain Aussie culture. Love you Aussies!! (And yes I'm also aware by splitting to say "them" and "us" is also not good. Geez help us all for we all need to grow up collectively!!!(´Д`))

7 people like this

This is specifically for Neo you will be on the floor laughing over this one.... Love it.

The Netherlands welcomes Trump in his own words

6 people like this

@kandescent  supposedly something to this effect  "Hi my man, it never went down. Almost".  As for the hands, I believe Mr. President always carries concealed, and wears a bulletproof vest.

3 people like this

Hi! I have been AWOL for a bit - laptop took a dump and lost my favorites - forgot the web address! lol

Anyway...

ON THE GROUND HERE:

I live in Bizarro Superman world (google bizarro Seinfeld) - it truly is surreal....I cannot even really put it into words...

What is striking me the MOST is how FAST everything is going...it is literally like BAM BAM BAM....you don't even have time to absorb it.

WE (here) all know that BOTH candidates were no good...if it were Hillary, we would be continuing the path of Obama and the rest of the NWO (Nato) and probably would have had an incident with Russia by now...Agenda 21....etc....The US would become Europe....

With Trump....its isolationism a la Nazi Germany....this country WILL become strong (similarly to how Russia isolated itself to become what it is now) but then what? I have no idea what the end game plan is now....I believed (and still do) that even Trump is in on the whole NWO thing...is working with TPTB....but has there been a break with TPTB???? A division between them? I don't know.....but it is concerning.....

6 people like this

I am totally for Environmental Protection, but the EPA agencies sometimes think and act like they are above reproach so he is obviously reigning them a bit.

Huge Smackdown To Tree-Huggers: Trump Bans All Social Media Posting By EPA Employees As Well As The Issuing Of New Contracts By EPA Itself..

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Tuesday, 24-Jan-2017 20:36:48

Earlier today, we reported that the Trump administration instituted a media blackout at the Environmental Protection Agency and barred staff from awarding any new contracts or grants.

Emails sent to EPA staff since President Donald Trump’s inauguration on Friday and reviewed by The Associated Press, detailed the specific prohibitions banning press releases, blog updates or posts to the agency’s social media accounts. On Monday, the Huffington Post reported that EPA grants had been frozen, with agency employees barred from speaking of the matter. The memo ordering the social media blackout is shown below.

more: http://govtslaves.info/trump-orders-media-blackout-at-government-agencies-bans-use-of-social-media-bars-new-epa-contracts/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=67383

2 people like this

Kelleyanne Conway Gets Secret Service Protection After Death Threats From Unhinged Libtards...

Date: Tuesday, 24-Jan-2017 20:23:11

New York Post – by Daniel Harper

President Trump’s adviser Kellyanne Conway is getting Secret Service protection after receiving suspicious “white substances” at her home, she revealed in a TV interview.

The White House counselor — Trump’s most visible adviser — is being protected by the same agency tasked with his security after receiving the threats, Conway told Fox News’ Sean Hannity.

“Because of what the press is doing now to me, I have Secret Service protection,” she said. “We have packages delivered to my house with white substances. That is a shame.”

While Conway’s Secret Service detail is unusual, it is not without precedent.

Barack Obama’s closest adviser, Valerie Jarrett, also was protected by the agency.

Asked by the Washington Post about the relationship among Trump’s top advisers — herself, Steve Bannon, Jared Kushner and Reince Priebus — Conway said it was good.

“We’re a cohesive unit,” Conway said.

“The senior team exhibits many of the characteristics President Trump has always valued: cohesion, collaboration, high energy and high impact,” she added.

According to the report, Conway will be focused on health care and issues related to veterans — and is expecting to spend less time on TV.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/24/conway-gets-secret-service-protection-due-to-death-threats/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=67382

4 people like this

I think that when Comey was testifying about the Clinton emails he was being silenced by "those above him who thought they were in power".  Maybe under new leadership he will be more patriotic.

President Trump Will Keep Comey As FBI director....

Date: Tuesday, 24-Jan-2017 20:07:05

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, told his top agents from around the country that he had been asked by President Trump to stay on the job running the federal government’s top law enforcement agency, according to people familiar with the matter.

A decision to retain Mr. Comey would spare the president another potentially bruising confirmation battle. It would also keep Mr. Comey at the center of the F.B.I.’s investigation into several Trump associates and their potential ties with the Russian government.

Retaining Mr. Comey could also help calm the bureau’s work force, which has been rattled after a tumultuous few months in which the F.B.I. and the director himself were sharply criticized for moves that many felt influenced the outcome of the presidential election.

During the campaign, Mr. Trump harshly criticized the F.B.I. and the Justice Department for not bringing criminal charges against Hillary Clinton in connection with her use of a personal email server. After Mr. Trump was elected in November, he said in a nationally televised interview that he had not made up his mind about whether he would ask Mr. Comey to resign.

When Mr. Comey and the president-elect met at Trump Tower for the first time this month for an intelligence briefing, Mr. Trump told the F.B.I. director that he hoped he would remain in his position, according to people briefed on the matter. And Mr. Trump’s aides have made it clear to Mr. Comey that the president does not plan to ask him to leave, these people said.

Then, last Wednesday, during a weekly conference call, Mr. Comey relayed the news to his senior employees, who are known as special agents in charge.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/24/us/politics/trump-comey-fbi-director-.html?_r=0

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=67379

4 people like this

I don't think they are wise making threats here, there and everywhere - they might all end up without at job!

The CIA Couldn't and get away with it, So They Had Their Mouthpiece CNN To Threaten Trump... LOL...

Date: Tuesday, 24-Jan-2017 19:15:08

CNN is the chief worldwide flapjaw for the deep state. The CIA and others use them for propaganda, covert message delivery and general espionage.

CNN has recently told Trump he had better take a more positive tone towards them or they would destroy him in foreign countries. That is the height of arrogance, because it was CNN that has been an aggressive backstabbing slanderous front, and not Trump. Trump, in my opinion, needs to label CNN as a seditious organization and shut it down in the U.S.

Who cares what Iran thinks or anyone else thinks? I am stunned CNN is allowed to operate in Iran, China, and other places anyway. CNN has already destroyed Trump abroad, how much more could they possibly threaten him than the actions they have already taken? But that's how liberals think, after cutting the throats of everyone who deserved an ounce of respect they think they can still make threats of slander and have them be effective.

CNN, YOU HAVE ALREADY PLAYED THE SLANDER DECK TO SHREDS, AND EVERYONE KNOWS THE HAND YOU HOLD JUST BY THE WEAR MARKS ON THE CARDS. YOU LOSE. PRESIDENT TRUMP: IF YOU SHUT DOWN CNN, I'LL THROW A PARTY AND EVEN THE MEXICANS WILL LOVE IT. Mexicans do not watch CNN, that is something I have NEVER seen here even though CNN is "technically in Mexico". Too much B.S. I guess.

http://82.221.129.208/baasepager1.html

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=67373

5 people like this

Trump calls for Investigation on Voting Fraud

Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 25-Jan-2017 15:36:52

Mainstream corporate media asked for it as a challenge to the recently elected president, and now, Donald Trump has accepted the challenge.

US President, Donald J. Trump announced via his Twitter account that he will call for an in-depth investigation into what he calls voting fraud and that depending on the results of such investigation, he may change electoral laws to strengthen voting safety.

Trump called on Wednesday for a “big investigation” on electoral fraud that according to him took place during the last elections, a claim not supported by any evidence so far but that his press secretary, Sean Spicer says originates on studies and research seen by the president.

In his tweet, the president has said that the investigation will include “those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and even those registered to vote who are now dead and many for a long time,” he said.

In addition, he has advanced that “depending on the results”, he could modify electoral law. “We will strengthen voting procedures!” he said.

In recent days, Trump has argued that there were between three and five million illegal votes in the November elections that allowed Democrat Hillary Clinton to win the popular vote despite failing to win the electoral college, which is the one that determines who will be the new president.

Trump beat Clinton by 306 to 232, but the Democrat won about three million more popular votes more than her rival, something that detractors of the real estate mogul constantly remember.

Before his victory, Trump had repeatedly denounced that the elections were rigged in Clinton’s favor by the massive vote of millions of undocumented immigrants, in addition to the suffrage of millions of dead people and others exercising their right to vote in two or more states.

Members of the Republican Party, such as Speaker of the House of Representatives, Paul Ryan, have been at odds with Trump’s theory.

While mainstream corporate media have denied that voter fraud existed during the last election, the truth is that it isn’t a myth.

Hundreds of cases of voting fraud have been registered across the country and although they may not amount to millions of people – that is what Trump intends to prove – it does confirm that there is fraud indeed.

During the primary season, people associated to the Democratic Party were caught planning and executing fraud at voting places.

Members of the party confessed on tape that people were bussed from one place to the other to have them vote twice or more times in favor of a particular candidate.

In states such as New York and California, mayors were found to be giving IDs to illegal immigrants so they could go and register to vote.

In many US states it is not necessary to show proof of identification or residence before entering a voting booth. These conditions facilitate the commission of irregularities in the voting process.

Whether cases of fraud in the voting process amount to 3 million illegal voting or not is something that will have to be determined by investigating the process.

What we now know is that voting fraud exists and that laws and procedures need to be changed to avoid fraud in the next mid-term and national elections.

http://real-agenda.com/donald-trump-investigation-voting-fraud/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=67452

4 people like this

Never in history have we seen a President going this hard to do everything he said he would do, not in years or months, but days and weeks.  Good on him, I have nothing but respect so far and pray that it is finally America's time to shine once more.  He probably knows they will try to take him out at some point.  I don't think they will succeed, but he is taking no chances.  Go Trump - Make America Great Again.

3 people like this

7 hours ago, Jessica said:

Never in history have we seen a President going this hard to do everything he said he would do, not in years or months, but days and weeks.  Good on him, I have nothing but respect so far and pray that it is finally America's time to shine once more.  He probably knows they will try to take him out at some point.  I don't think they will succeed, but he is taking no chances.  Go Trump - Make America Great Again.

And he also has to race against time to discover everything his 'predecessor' did, and to try to undo the worst of the damage..

4 people like this

<Removed the post for I think the vid is the same one, posted by phil before, the vid I posted here originally was just titled differently by the Dutch language. Sorry!(´Д`)>

There might be a FEW protesting against him but there are a LOT backing what the President is doing, or aiming for.

GOOD NEWS! Texas Gov. Abbott threatens to oust officials who promote sanctuary cities

Posted By: Infoeditor
Date: Thursday, 26-Jan-2017 20:38:36

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/26/texas-gov-abbott-threatens-to-oust-officials-who-promote-sanctuary-cities.html

But this is the least that should happen over the border-jumpers. The U.S. is worth what Mexico and other countries are worth. Just try going to those countries sometimes.

The illegals take jobs poor people need badly. Why should those jobs go to illegals. Throw the bums out that cooperate with illegals!

The penalty for cooperating with illegals should be automatic removal for TREASON. It is treasonous to allow any illegal to remain on U.S. soil. At least Governor Abbott is doing what he can about this matter.

Infoeditor

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=67535

3 people like this

Think about it... who will end up paying?

16298520_1671561559521482_9019208389362066951_n.jpg

6 people like this

I think the point of the wall is border protection, even though I guess they will still climb over or dig under parts of it but at the end of the day I doubt that Trump really cares about who will pay the cost in the end - to him that is not the point. 

When the Labour Govt opened up our borders to allow illegal boats again after years of the Howard Govt stopping them, the next Liberal Govt was stuck with solving the problem once again.  They did all sorts of controversial stuff, like towing boats back to the waters where they came from, turning boats around at sea and allegedly paying skippers to turn around and go back.  People complained, people protested, but it stopped the boats, nearly emptied out our refugee camps both here and abroad (still a few people to resettle somewhere but not the thousands we had before).

The point I am trying to make is you have to start somewhere if you want to keep your borders safe.  This does not stop legal immigration, it just stops the flood of illegals and maintains some control about who enters your country.

When the border protection staff catch people crossing now, they have the power to take them back to the border gate and push them back over the other side.  They did not have that option before and Obama just let illegals roam free whilst they were being processed (if they ever were processed that is).

Now we have on our news today that the cost of the US/Mexico wall will increase the cost in Avacado's and TV's.  For God's sake, really!!  Can't they find anything more negative than that to say?

You can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time - that's Politics.

5 people like this

You are bang on Jessica about him really not caring where the cost lies... after all 2016 defence spending was $598 Billion + 

The you have this 

Audit Reveals the Pentagon Doesn’t Know Where $6.5 Trillion Dollars Has Gone

So what's a wall amongst friends.... concrete contracts, steel production etc 

COSTS= TRANSFER OF WEALTH 

5 people like this

14 hours ago, phillipbbg said:

You are bang on Jessica about him really not caring where the cost lies... after all 2016 defence spending was $598 Billion + 

The you have this 

september of 2017 maybe a mandated audit...let me see hmmmm...last time the pentagon was missing a few trillion and the question was raised we suffered 9/11 and we moved on...worked before...whats in store ?

"It comes at a time when the Pentagon has faced mounting criticism from both sides of the political aisle for not being prepared to undergo a complete audit by the Government Accountability Office. Lawmakers on Capitol Hill have introduced legislation to impose penalties on the Pentagon if it fails to meet the legally mandated goal of being ready for a full audit by September 30, 2017."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/23/politics/us-army-audit-accounting-errors/

5 people like this

If true, then someone has leaked it already!  This would demonstrate that their plans to bring the President down are not going to be as easy as they think.

Read the Confidential David Brock Memo Outlining The Lib/Dem Plans to Attack Trump

Date: Saturday, 28-Jan-2017 13:32:02

from: http://freebeacon.com/politics/david-brock-memo-attack-trump/
============================================

David Brock, the seasoned liberal operative and Clinton loyalist who founded Media Matters, huddled with more than 100 donors last weekend at the swanky Turnberry Isle Resort in Aventura, Fla. to map out how Democrats will “kick Donald Trump’s ass.”

The Washington Free Beacon attended the retreat and obtained David Brock’s private and confidential memorandum from the meeting. The memo, “Democracy Matters: Strategic Plan for Action,” outlines Brock’s four-year agenda to attack Trump and Republicans using Media Matters, American Bridge, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), and Shareblue.

The memo contains plans for defeating Trump through impeachment, expanding Media Matters’ mission to combat “government misinformation,” ensuring Democratic control of the Senate in the 2018 midterm elections, filing lawsuits against the Trump administration, monetizing political advocacy, using a “digital attacker” to delegitimize Trump’s presidency and damage Republicans, and partnering with Facebook to combat “fake news.”

Brock sought to raise $40 million in 2017 for his organizations, and hoped the retreat would lead to the creation of a liberal donor network to rival the network of the conservative Koch brothers.

Click Below for the confidential memo in its entirety.

https://www.scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=67664

1 person likes this

Interesting pictorial comparison...

A Woman Who Attended Both Of The DC Women's Marches Contrasts The Experience In Pictures And Words. It's Worth Your Time...

Date: Saturday, 28-Jan-2017 12:44:29

Here is the link detailing the differences between real women and butt hurt pussyphobes...It's worth the click...

http://ijr.com/2017/01/788280-i-am-a-woman-who-went-to-the-womens-march-and-the-march-for-life-the-differences-were-stunning/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=67661

4 people like this

6 minutes ago, Jessica said:

Trump moves pipeline away from tribal land, and building it with American steel. Natives happy, MSM will not report!

have they decided not to cross the river ? the water is safe now, everybody can go home ? natives are happy ? the river remains at risk...i don't think anyone is happy about that..water needs protection and natives are providing that protection the best they can. interesting how folks determine things...i was raised hearing about sustainable mining, sustainable logging, massive reproduction tree farms. it was all a bunch of hooey! those who financially benefit, owners, employers and employees raise clamor about jobs and national industry...hooey! once pipeline is in there will be no more building. only skeleton crews for maintenance. how many jobs is that ? not many. and the river will remain at risk of a pipe leak....happy my ass !

3 people like this