NewWorld

America under President Trump

481 posts in this topic

The intel I read was the SS agent who died was 'tasting' Trump's food, and went down almost immediately he tried something.

Maybe the so-called 'nerve agent' attacks Schripal and the new one, were trial-runs on using an untraceable poison that goes into food?

3 people like this

And can't dismiss this news to consider, methinks.

The Brits Cabals are really trying to direct the public to attack Russia---I really think it's themselves making up the image of "Bad Russia, and Trump shaking hands with them to cause problems to the US"...well, so far POTUS has been doing what he said he would, and it's been DONALD FIRST (not actually America First...please be aware, people...cuz he wants to win for the next round of years in his position...there're different agendas existing and they may end up going against the Humanity...let's monitor closely). He's gaining. The Cs are losing. Russia is happy to see the Cs power to be killed off. Clearly, it's better for the POTUS to shake hands with Russia to rid of the Cs off the power positions, and give more power to his own people instead.

Only the Cs are feeling the squeeze at the moment, and had to do what they used to do...err...250 years ago. Classic spy tactics.

We won't be fooled anymore. There are too many of us waking up too fast.

Lavrov: Swiss lab says ‘BZ toxin’ used in Salisbury, not produced in Russia, was in US & UK service

Published time: 14 Apr, 2018 14:37Edited time: 16 Apr, 2018 09:04

https://www.rt.com/news/424149-skripal-poisoning-bz-lavrov/

I think they were testing a few different agents for the plot.

Norway---Sarin deaths happened few years back. I went wtf at that time. I guess they had the plan for ages and testing and trying what would be the "best tactic to nail Russia.

VX gas---incidents had happened when nothing to do with Nth K. So I think the Cs also thought about the VX, too. Well, later, KJU used it to kill his own half brother.

Sarin---used by the Nth Korean led AUM Truths Cult terrorism in order to do the coup d'etat in Japan.

(The AUM crap is spread widely in Russia even now....) 

The agent had to be something more directly indicating Russian image, and that idea got ditched, I take.

And they decided to use the crappy version of Novichok, using their media, which Pres. Putin stated if that was the real thing, people won't be alive at all.

Just pretty stupid of the Brits Cs trying and trying the SAME OLD SCENARIOS which now we can debunk, which only makes us to move to rid of them.

In other words, they are really feeling the squeeze.

Good on you, everyone!! It's because YOU are choosing to dig up deeper, causing this huge change of Earth history.

2 people like this

Body Language: Trump and Putin Meeting in Helsinki

I know that somewhere, possibly QAnon thread, I said what I felt about Pres. Trump and Putin, so tonight when I watched this body language  video of the two of them, I was not surprised by what she said about them.  

2 people like this

Dick Bove: Trump poised to take control of the Federal Reserve - July 20, 2018

President Trump sharply criticized the Federal Reserve this week, saying interest rate increases are hurting the economy.
Trump will have the opportunity to fashion the central bank in the image he would like as he has four vacancies to fill on the board of governors.
The result could be a more politicized Fed

"President Donald Trump has multiple reasons as to why he should take control of the Federal Reserve. He will do so both because he can and because his broader policies argue that he should do so. The president is anti-overregulating American industry. The Fed is a leader in pushing stringent regulation on the nation. By raising interest rates and stopping the growth in the money supply it stands in the way of further growth in the American economy.

First, He Can
The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve is required to have seven members. It has three. Two of the current governors were put into their position by President Trump. Two more have been nominated by the president and are awaiting confirmation by the Senate. After these two are put on the Fed’s board, the president will then nominate two more to follow them. In essence, it is possible that six of the seven Board members will be put in place by Trump.

The Federal Open Market Committee has 12 members and sets the nation’s monetary policy. Seven of the 12 are the members of the Board of Governors. Five additional are Federal Reserve district bank presidents. Other than the head of the Fed bank in New York, who was nominated by the president, the other four can only take their positions as district bank presidents if the board in Washington agrees to their hiring. One of these, the Fed Bank president in Minneapolis, Neel Kashkari, is already arguing for no further rate increases."

snip

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/20/trump-poised-to-take-control-of-the-federal-reserve.html

Hopefully he dismantles that 100% illegal entity entirely!  Ole Woodrow Wilson will be yelling hooray from his grave.

5 people like this

I can't help but feel (no matter what you think of Trump personally) if he attempts to take over the Federal Reserve he will end up with a bullet between the eyes or will suddenly be stricken with Cancer. The Federal Reserve as most of you here will know is a private detached banking organisation which does not owe it's allegiance to the Government of the USA. I await any more news on this subject with the upmost interest. (excuse the pun)     

8 people like this

On the POTUS Haters and Attacks Against Him

I came across to a report in the Japanese MSM news source. (https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180809-00000069-jij-n_ame)

It was basically starting by "it is said", and continued onto say "POTUS aggravated racism". The report arrived from Washington D.C. via a Japanese "journo".

I take that was to do with these sort of write ups popping up now in the US:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2018/08/08/don-lemon-trump-told-me-i-couldnt-be-a-fair-reporter-because-im-black/?noredirect=on

....HOW THE HELL SUCH INSANE 1-SIDED JUDGEMENT GOT GIVEN TO THE GUY STATING HE'S A RACIST & CAUSED RACISM TO BECOME WORSE....??(´゚д゚`)

And why the hell this Japanese so called "journo" borrowed someone else's opinion and writing about it but not showing the opposite opinion in the write up?

I was totally baffled for the STUPIDITY of this Japanese journo, sent out his write up that only sounds POTUS being a bad guy to the Japanese MSM, without looking into the situation deeper and to show both sides of the fence per se. Inconsiderate and stupid. Period. Shame on you.

Unfortunately the Japanese MSM are very well known to be the hard core Communist shills---The Cs created the path to be so since the GHQ came to Japan after WW2, and made people to behave that way for the past 73 years.

Their appalling job talking about PM Abe is very similar to what POTUS is copping....and I can only say it was started by the mind control done by the Cs, but it's about the time to wake up how stupid they have behaved, and correct themselves, if they still want to be called as "journalists".

Getting onto the US situation...What I'm amazed about is Why the hell people in the US hating POTUS so much don't realise the EMPLOYMENT RATES for the Blacks and Hispanic had gone up nicely after POTUS came into the job.

And people calling him as racist...? Would anyone actually are racists do such assuring action to the minority people which shows the good results in the public data...??

How the hell the argument still stands that racism got worse "because of POTUS", after taking in the hard data like these employment rates.....?

People are becoming more violent and sensitive to anything and everything, because of the full on stress we are copping from the Alien Factions doings.

OK, loads of people wouldn't still accept that. LOL

But under any stress, people react erratically and violently. And the amount of stress the Humanity is copping IS really full on. So no wonder people are explosive at many points of daily life. 

From what we research in the CT world, we had learned that the entire Humanity had been under the slavery system and under the oppressed condition that no matter how hard you work, end up seeing the poverty line coming closer, and the health care running away further from us.

No wonder all of us are crying out and messed up psychologically.

As another person standing away from the land of US and watching what's unfolding there, it just looks like the POTUS haters are attacking him because he's an easy target to do so. He's big, he's loud, and always on the news every day.......(´Д`)

I really wish those POTUS haters to realise that he had been doing the stuff he promised to the voters. And he's been SUCCEEDING doing so.

I suspect those haters also don't even realise that POTUS is actually trying to stop the nuke-heads sales going all over the world at the moment....

I feel sorry for what POTUS is copping.

But away from that, what we all need to do is to unite, so we can figure out how to make sure the future of Earth safely available for the next generation of people and after, isn't it?

(Mind you, saying all that, Iran may end up exploding soon for what they are copping from POTUS.....it's a tight rope situation....urgh...)

And remember I had written elsewhere that CNN is apparently a Chinese Shill funded fully by China? That info is WORLD Intel Backed, came from the Head of Crisis Management of Japan, and he would never said that unless he already got backing facts. Also Washington D.C. is the C strong hold. The Cs and Vs are shaking hands for now in order to stop the advancement of POTUS and Russia taking the Cs off their power.

...The Exopolitics break-dancing to the max.