Jessica

America under President Trump

430 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Bryan said:

Does anyone else feel this way?  Or am I completely out to lunch here?  If that’s the case don’t be afraid to let me know. 

Yeeeees I agree with you, Bryan!

Her shows were hypnotic....there are such strong elements of audiences totally responding to her like puppets, I felt.

While I do believe there must be some people got helped by what Oprah was doing, and she certainly brought out the range of health and mental supportive tv shows such as Dr. Phil. (Dr. Phil had shown an episode of a Mind Control subject bravely, and the show got stopped since then, I take....so not all were bad, I want to think.)

All the shopping list stuff and spreeing the audience with hell a lot of presents and how the audience was going frenzy over it, madly cheering her.....it was scary to watch, yet it was somehow so hypnotic. She is a very skilled magician, methinks......

4 people like this

Exactly, Unity.  Hypnotic is a very apt description of her effect on some people. 

And you’re right about all the giveaways and ‘Oprah’s favourite things’ shows where people would lose their minds over all the ‘stuff’ she’d throw at them.  Sick  

She reminds me of a king or queen tossing coins and scraps to the poor so they worship her unquestioningly.

3 people like this

The DOJ and FBI Worked With Fusion GPS on “Operation Trump”….

Jan. 11, 2018     sundance

"Ever since the transcript of Fusion-GPS Co-Founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee was released by Senator Dianne Feinstein, several inquisitive media outlets have begun questioning the relationship between the FBI investigators, Glenn Simpson and dossier author Christopher Steele.

What we have discovered not only highlights the answer to that question, but it also answers a host of other questions, including: Did the FBI pay Christopher Steele?  Yes, but now how media thinks. Was the FBI connected to the creation of the Steele Dossier? Yes, but not in the way the media is currently outlining.

the-scheme-2.jpg?w=640&h=586

The story of how surveillance on the 2016 campaign of Donald Trump took place is simple. However, to understand the truth behind how they did it – the story it becomes more complex.  Some key background understanding is necessary.

♦First, to understand what took place in 2016 we must first travel back to 2015 when Office of Inspector General (OIG) Michael Horowitz asked for approval to conduct oversight over the National Security Division of the Department of Justice."

snip

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/

2 people like this

Trump deserves credit for Korea talks, says President Moon

Jan. 10, 2018  

"South Korea's President Moon Jae-in says his US counterpart, Donald Trump, "deserves big credit" for talks between South and North Korea.

The talks, held on Tuesday, were the first in two years and led to the announcement that North Korea would send a delegation to the Olympics in Pyeongchang later this year.

Mr Moon said he wanted to show Mr Trump his gratitude.

The US president tweeted a week ago that he had brought the talks about.

He said he had done so by being "firm, strong and willing to commit our total 'might' against the North".

Mr Moon told reporters on Wednesday: "I think President Trump deserves big credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks.

"It could be a resulting work of the US-led sanctions and pressure," he said."

snip

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-42636101

4 people like this

Why globalists freaked out at Trump’s comment on ‘Sh** hole countries’

One thing I have learned after years of observing the globalists and their cadre of bought-and-paid-for politicians is that the issue being hammered in the media is never the real issue or goal of any given program or policy.

Let me explain.

President Trump got in hot water after it was leaked to the media that he allegedly used some crude language to describe the Third World countries like Haiti, El Salvador and Somalia that send us tens of thousands of migrants, asylum seekers and refugees every year. In typical Trumpian fashion, he reportedly asked “Why do we have to take so many people from shithole countries?”

https://leohohmann.com/2018/01/12/trumps-take-on-s-hole-countries-is-key-to-unpacking-globalist-strategy/

5 people like this