Jessica

America under President Trump

414 posts in this topic

On 11/7/2017 at 0:06 AM, breezy said:

@Foop.   I knew I should have snipped a picture of what the headline story I saw was, when I went to their site last night.  I attempted to copy it, but it wouldn't highlight and copy.  It point blank stated in large print, "Trump-Russia" and went on to intimate that they had info on that front.  Now when I go there, that particular story has had it's name changed or is no longer there.  I find that interesting and at the same time telling, as to what their intent could have been.  Now there are a couple of articles that say this

CaptureT1.JPG

and this one

CaptureT2.JPG

Interesting that they have several stories and images from Nov. 5th, currently on their site, but the one I saw, with the words Trump-Russia, etc., is not listed at all. I can even tell you what time I saw it, because I posted a link to It to chat members in Teamspeak   From TS log>> <22:10:38> "breezy": https://www.icij.org/investigations/paradise-papers/     Even asking the site to load more stories does not bring up the one I felt had ulterior motives.  IF they have nothing on Trump himself, then how about not pushing his name out front, separated only by a dash from Russia as though he's somehow guilty? In all fairness they obviously did remove it, just not before some of us saw it. 

@PE  Well, it seems I had 2 stories mixed up, and will admit my mistake.  

First, my mistake was this, the 40 journalists were involved back in JFK's story.  Paid by the agency, though, not a mag.

Even though I did misspeak, it is obvious that paid journalists do spread disinfo on Trump, on a daily basis, but it seems to lay at the agency's door, more likely than not, and they've been at it for decades, regarding many different people and stories over the years.  

David Rockefeller thanked the Times and Post in 1991 for not telling what they knew about TPTB 's agenda for the future.

Wm. Casey  See Eye Aye Director in 1981...."We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false,” 

https://www.globalresearch.ca/1975-video-cia-admits-to-congress-the-agency-uses-mainstream-media-to-distribute-disinformation/5424860

Washington Post assigns army of 20 to dig into 'every phase' of Trump's life

from May of 2016

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-post-assigns-army-of-20-to-dig-into-every-phase-of-trumps-life/article/2591021

from today

Journalists PAID to Spread Trump-Russia Story?

"They're going after bank records to find out."  

http://welovetrump.com/2017/11/06/journalists-paid-to-spread-trump-russia-story/

WOW! Journalists Suspected Of Taking Bribes To Spread “Russian Collusion” Fake News

"The House Intelligence Committee suspects journalists may have been paid to report on alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election."

snip

But the dispute heightened again Friday as Fusion renewed its request for a judge to block the subpoena because Mr. Nunes wants more information. The widened net includes the names of journalists and law firms that Fusion might have paid."

snip

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/wow-journalists-suspected-taking-bribes-spread-russian-collusion-fake-news/

Thanks for keeping me on my toes, PE. 

I knew Trump was a Russian descendent when i saw here on Chani a link to a Russian documentary a year or so before he was" elected". In the video which was in Russian with english subtitles- it shows several of the UK and Russian scientists who defected after WW2 and went to the US. One of them looked so much like him - Trump- that I made a mental note of it...the man HAD to be a relative- gènes don' t lie.

My call is that he was set up to hold the POTUS position so he could bring down the American complex....ties with Russia?? All the way to the bank...

1 person likes this

Interesting Suzz., all I've read says Trump is German, his father was, his mother was Scots, a Mac Leod.   Is that the "deep state" complex by any chance?  

2 people like this

I'd read on Veteranstoday a while ago that Trump was originally Drumpf, and allegedly Jewish.

Another known Jewish family has the same Trump name and tracks it to Lithuania

"While it’s known that the president’s name is a variation on the German Drumpf, the Jewish Trumps aren’t quite sure where their name came from. The family folklore is that they came from a place called Trumpskoya, somewhere in Lithuania. That’s the story according to Sasha Weiss Trump, the only member of the family who lives in Israel and a member of the Beit Issie Shapiro board of directors, though she said she knows of no documentary evidence to back it up."
read more: https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.790267

The presidential family  Trump came from Bavaria (from Lithuania?)..his grnadfather left for the US, seemingly to avoid military service although unemplyment was high then and many Europeans were opting out of Europe to go to America.

MacLeod." The name Leod is an Anglicization of the Scottish Gaelic name Leòd, which is thought to have been derived from the Old Norse name Ljótr, meaning ugly. The Clan MacLeod of Lewis claims its descent from Leod, whom according to MacLeod tradition was a younger son of Olaf the Black, King of Mann (r.1229–1237). "

A book I read a while ago claimed that the Norman, and hence Viking lineages were acknowledged as Rex Deus. i.e recognised as relatives  by the families of Septimania who arrived from the middle east and settled in France and Spain etc.

William Mount, who is a very decent man, and affiliated I think, with the Ashtar Command people (whoever they are, haven't done much research on them) has on a few occasions mentioned the Trump group as carrying on the Scottish Stuart tradition.

I haven't looked at the Elite Insiders thread on Gloop for ages but he delineated seven factions.A Rogue faction, India, China, Europe , America , Islam etc.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1475710/pg8

Will try to find the image that showed this as a map.

My tentative hypothesis is that , behind the scenes, the factions are jockeying for control (There Can Be only One etc) and quite possibly doing a housecleaning of the dirtier elements, the Satanists and crazies.

Personally I don't think Trump is 'evil.': the Quintessential Them have many innately good people in their ranks.

3 people like this

I must admit I thought .. Chani/AIM?..when I saw America Intelligence Media. Could it be? But very interesting video nonetheless.

4 people like this

Booming Economy: New York Fed GDP Reading Hits 3.9 Percent

Dec. 2, 2017    John Carney

"The New York Federal Reserve’s tool for forecasting gross domestic product (GDP) hit its highest point ever on Friday, pointing to a fourth-quarter GDP growth of 3.93 percent.
The number is so high that the New York Fed’s “Nowcasting Report” had to be rescaled to allow for such a high reading. Prior to the most recent quarter, the Nowcast has never before predicted GDP above 3.2 percent and rarely ever above 3 percent.

The Nowcast uses the most recent economic figures to try to get a real-time reading of economic output. It is updated weekly. Last week’s number was pushed up by good news about employment, inventories, and new home sales. Low inflation was a drag on the number.

The message from the New York Fed is simple: the economy is booming."

http://www.breitbart.com/economics/2017/12/02/booming-economy-new-york-fed-gdp-reading-3-9-percent/

4 people like this

Mueller Finds No Russia Meddling

3 people like this

Furious Palestinians burn American flags and promise more 'days of rage' after Trump says Jerusalem IS Israel's capital and claims his move will HELP bring peace to the Middle East - despite worldwide condemnation

Dec. 6, 2017      David Martosko

"President Donald Trump set off protests throughout the Middle East on Wednesday as he announced that America formally recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital city.
He changed decades of U.S. policy in a brief afternoon speech and cast the move as a bid to preserve, not derail, aspirations for regional peace.
Appearing in the White House's Diplomatic Reception Room against an elaborate backdrop of Christmas decorations, he also said the United States embassy in Israel would, over time, be moved there from Tel Aviv.
Israel is the only country where the United States has an embassy in a city that the host nation does not consider its capital.
But his speech was greeted by demonstrations and a threat from Hamas, who called Thursday and Friday 'days of rage' that he had 'opened the gates of hell'.
In Gaza thousands flooded the streets and burned U.S. flags. Palestinian secular and Islamist factions called a general strike on Thursday after tens of thousands took to the streets on Wednesday night. 
Israeli security forces braced for possible violence for days to come and the U.S. embassy in Jordan was effectively locked down.
World leaders including the Pope spoke out against the measure, saying that it jeopardized the peace process. But Trump was unrepentant that he was doing the 'right thing'. "

snip

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5152783/Trump-officially-recognizes-Jerusalem-Israels-capital.html

3 people like this

Donald Trump -- keeper of promises

A politician who actually does what he told voters he would do seems almost unfathomable in Washington, a town of broken promises. For Donald Trump, being a president who delivers is especially crucial, since it's one of the golden keys to his so far unbreakable bond with supporters.

The need to live up to that image helps explain why Trump, who is under ever-increasing pressure from the Russia investigation, on Wednesday recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital despite the widely acknowledged risks.

It was just the latest instance of the President obstinately honoring the bumper-sticker vows he made to his ultra-loyal supporters -- even those that horrify the political and foreign policy establishment, media critics and allied leaders.

On Wednesday, Trump recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital, defying international fury, and promised to move the US Embassy there from Tel Aviv, a step considered too risky by his immediate predecessors.

"When I came into office, I promised to look at the world's challenges with open eyes and very fresh thinking," Trump said in the first words of a speech on Wednesday outlining a sharp shift in Israel policy.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/07/politics/donald-trump-promises-kept/index.html

4 people like this

Do we recall COVFEFE?  Not a mistake, a bill about saving/archiving all of a president's digital social interactions.  Stands for Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically For Engagement (Act)  Was a bill introduced into the House of Reps, June 2017. Seems Pres. Trump knew about it on May 31, 2017, when he tweeted it, and had everyone going, huh?  

3 people like this

Anyone who thinks Trump is an idiot or not well informed needs to rethink how this convoluted system really works.  Trust me, he knows exactly what is going on.

4 people like this

OMG y'all crack me up. 

Jun 12, 2017

Press Release

Legislation Expands Presidential Records Act Preservation to Include Social Media

WASHINGTON — Today, U.S. Representative Mike Quigley (IL-05), co-founder and co-chair of the Congressional Transparency Caucus, introduced the Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically for Engagement or “COVFEFE” Act. This bill codifies vital guidance from the National Archives by amending the Presidential Records Act to include the term “social media” as a documentary material, ensuring additional preservation of presidential communication and statements while promoting government accountability and transparency.

“In order to maintain public trust in government, elected officials must answer for what they do and say; this includes 140-character tweets,” said Rep. Quigley. “President Trump’s frequent, unfiltered use of his personal Twitter account as a means of official communication is unprecedented. If the President is going to take to social media to make sudden public policy proclamations, we must ensure that these statements are documented and preserved for future reference. Tweets are powerful, and the President must be held accountable for every post.”  

https://quigley.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/quigley-introduces-covfefe-act

3 people like this

Exclusive: Prominent lawyer sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

A well-known women’s rights lawyer sought to arrange compensation from donors and tabloid media outlets for women who made or considered making sexual misconduct allegations against Donald Trumpduring the final months of the 2016 presidential race, according to documents and interviews.

California lawyer Lisa Bloom’s efforts included offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000, the clients told The Hill.

The women’s accounts were chronicled in contemporaneous contractual documents, emails and text messages reviewed by The Hill, including an exchange of texts between one woman and Bloom that suggested political action committees supporting Hillary Clinton were contacted during the effort.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/365068-exclusive-prominent-lawyer-sought-donor-cash-for-two-trump-accusers

5 people like this

In a way it is funny, this COVFEFE business, considering that Pres. Trump mentioned such a thing in his tweet on May 31, 2017.  Which does indicate he knew it was coming,  after all, bills aren't written in a day or two.  Considering Rep. Mike Quigley is a Democrat Rep, from Illinois 5th district which includes most of the northern part and some of the western parts of Chicago, Obama's stomping grounds. yes it did give me a chuckle.   I also find the wording used, interesting.  

"Today, U.S. Representative Mike Quigley (IL-05), co-founder and co-chair of the Congressional Transparency Caucus, introduced the Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically for Engagement or “COVFEFE” Act. This bill codifies vital guidance from the National Archives by amending the Presidential Records Act to include the term “social media” as a documentary material, ensuring additional preservation of presidential communication and statements while promoting government accountability and transparency.

“In order to maintain public trust in government, elected officials must answer for what they do and say; this includes 140-character tweets,” said Rep. Quigley. “President Trump’s frequent, unfiltered use of his personal Twitter account as a means of official communication is unprecedented. If the President is going to take to social media to make sudden public policy proclamations, we must ensure that these statements are documented and preserved for future reference. Tweets are powerful, and the President must be held accountable for every post.”  

Yes I agree, we must hold Presidents accountable for every word, no matter where they are said, or which president said them. As a rule, NARA is responsible for documenting, preserving these records in presidential libraries. However, Barack and Michelle have opted out of this.  His presidential library will not be overseen by NARA.  They will digitize the records for him, but his records will not even be actually kept in his library, they will be kept elsewhere.  IF it is SOP for NARA to oversee presidential libraries, then it should not be up to Obama to do it differently, after all, surely he's for gov't oversight on his own documents for future reference.  IF anyone other than a Democratic party member from CHICAGO, of all places, had introduced this bill, and had the bill not been directly aimed at President Trump's using Social Media, according to Quigley himself, I might not see it like I do, but of course, that's not the case.  The irony involved, is a tad funny, or sad, as the case may be.  Just my opinion, fwiw.  (BTW we did have a fun time trying to figure out what the heck it meant, LOL)

3 people like this