NewWorld

America under President Trump

492 posts in this topic

If true, that's good news.  I also hope they ask them what they did with Madeleine McCann because I do believe they were involved in that abduction (with or without the parents knowledge).

2 people like this

Well things have really got going, a missile was fired into Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) Airport from Yemen but was intercepted/

Then Princes, Ministers and former ministers have been rounded up over 40 people i think including Alwaleed Bin Talal, yea the guy who owns the four seasons hotel with those five floor operating from floor 35 up in the Mandalay Bay Hotel as the Four Seasons. So I think we have our Saudi connection to the Las Vegas massacre as good as confirmed? It's also interesting in light of the recent visit by Trump to Saudi, the move against Qatar (remember the 1,8 Bn reported to be transfered there by Clinton) and now this crackdown which could be part of the network. Is this a wide-scale crack down on that network?

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/11/04/billionaire-saudi-prince-alwaleed-bin-talal-arrested-in-corruption-crackdown-local-reports.html

The missile to my mind was the FF perhaps the Q Anon spoke of... I expect all then that is to happen including the possible arrest or indictments of the Podestas will have been done by the time Trump is safely in Japan but not announced till that time or there after perhaps for him to react and also I can't think of a safer place after the US to have Trump right now if all is happening as been leaked. 

3 people like this

Take your FF pick at this stage - Missile, A Jumper(?) From Trump Hotel NY, ParadisePapers and Baptish church shooting massacre! :(

This one is gone off the charts. 

4 people like this

I will add it's not clear that the motivation or root source of this supposed patriotic US purge is USA or ME in origin.

2 people like this

Still follwoing this thread on GLP - http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3682021/pg87

Speculation is Q Anon, has since stopped posting and it's someone else based on style and info. 

Interestingalso tot note. Trumps live feed from Japan when dealing with Baptist Church shooting malfunctioned. A second comms failure of note. How uncanny. 

3 people like this

This was posted, but to my eye it seems to be more like a fantasy football checklist of what GLPer's want to see happen - I merely post it here see if any of it come to pass. 

Latest word from Q/pol:

Obama has been captured in the Philippines
(announced before Trump decided to make a detour there. Risky, considering the SS needs at least a few weeks to prepare)

Hillary is on the run, or captured

Tony Podesta has been arrested (as of last Friday)

John Podesta is on the run.

Huma Abedin will be arrested today. (Along with her husband, for different reasons)

Draining the swamp in Saudi Arabia was the priority, as that is where most of the money for these black agendas came from.

EU is next. (US is underway)

2 people like this

Useful resource been posted few times in the same thread., might deserve it's own thread but for now go look at the pattern shared by many large web service players. Screen shot would be good. Can't do it from where I am...

http://downdetector.com/

Perhpas it's simulated EMP drill? Good cover for an OP maybe. 

2 people like this

@PE remember the DOD is running a drill nationwide for a solar flare that takes down random servers, etc., across the US. It runs from 4th, through 6th of Nov.   That most likely explains the situation.

Do we recall what HRC said?  If Trump is elected, we're all going to hang.  Trump is an unknown factor, "they" cannot figure out his game plan, and he's so far ahead of "them" in this "game" being played, they don't know what to try next, because nothing they do, is working.  

I'de like to know who the jumper is/was, or if staged.  The Paradise Papers are a hit piece presented as a "leak", against Trump.  Didn't we just hear how 40 "journalists" were hired to create/distribute and further disinfo on him?  The way the info was titled on their site, then  the way they covered their asses on the second page, was a dead giveaway. Disgusting!  The "shooting" in an unincorporated small town could be bs too.  The attack on Ron Paul was a left wing action.

Now that business about ME/US is a joint effort.  Neither is doing it alone, working together accomplishes more, but what's more important is making the connections between the actors in this drama, and there are many.  Some going back decades.

Does anyone really think previously unreleased docs regarding 911 and those regarding JFK were somehow released at just about the same time, and that this was an accident? uh uh, I'd say that if someone had the time and a team to search both sets of docs, things might be revealed that no one expected to find. Proof of connections and involvement of the same cast of characters in both.  IMO, you can also add the attack in Las Vegas to that list of connected.

From all I've seen, read and heard, Trump is a worthy opponent, but he IS also in serious, serious danger. Some of his adversaries are becoming desperate to stop him, by any means possible. IF they could only figure out his next move.  Who says that's regular SS guarding him?   It might actually be Marines.  Unscheduled stops, or are they unscheduled stops? Perhaps everyone who needed to know, did. Tweets that send some over the edge, just possibly are for a reason, as i don't believe Trump does or says one thing without a purpose, but most don't take the time to really see, they just react in a negative manner.  

At this point in time, I wonder how many Americans really get what this man is doing? Or that he did NOT need the job. 

All the world's a stage!  

3 people like this

1 hour ago, breezy said:

Who says that's regular SS guarding him?   It might actually be Marines. 

According to Jack Heart the Secret Service is actually a Jesuit outfit and it's no coincidence that the German SS has the same initials.

POTUS is not only protected by them, but also held hostage.

Witness the JFK murder.

3 people like this

34 minutes ago, breezy said:

@PE remember the DOD is running a drill nationwide for a solar flare that takes down random servers, etc., across the US. It runs from 4th, through 6th of Nov.   That most likely explains the situation.

Do we recall what HRC said?  If Trump is elected, we're all going to hang.  Trump is an unknown factor, "they" cannot figure out his game plan, and he's so far ahead of "them" in this "game" being played, they don't know what to try next, because nothing they do, is working.  

I'de like to know who the jumper is/was, or if staged.  The Paradise Papers are a hit piece presented as a "leak", against Trump.  Didn't we just hear how 40 "journalists" were hired to create/distribute and further disinfo on him?  The way the info was titled on their site, then  the way they covered their asses on the second page, was a dead giveaway. Disgusting!  The "shooting" in an unincorporated small town could be bs too.  The attack on Ron Paul was a left wing action.

Now that business about ME/US is a joint effort.  Neither is doing it alone, working together accomplishes more, but what's more important is making the connections between the actors in this drama, and there are many.  Some going back decades.

Does anyone really think previously unreleased docs regarding 911 and those regarding JFK were somehow released at just about the same time, and that this was an accident? uh uh, I'd say that if someone had the time and a team to search both sets of docs, things might be revealed that no one expected to find. Proof of connections and involvement of the same cast of characters in both.  IMO, you can also add the attack in Las Vegas to that list of connected.

From all I've seen, read and heard, Trump is a worthy opponent, but he IS also in serious, serious danger. Some of his adversaries are becoming desperate to stop him, by any means possible. IF they could only figure out his next move.  Who says that's regular SS guarding him?   It might actually be Marines.  Unscheduled stops, or are they unscheduled stops? Perhaps everyone who needed to know, did. Tweets that send some over the edge, just possibly are for a reason, as i don't believe Trump does or says one thing without a purpose, but most don't take the time to really see, they just react in a negative manner.  

At this point in time, I wonder how many Americans really get what this man is doing? Or that he did NOT need the job. 

All the world's a stage!  

I see little having to do with Trump personally, but a couple of people involved with him perhaps.  Mostly, from what I see, it involves politicians from overseas.

https://www.icij.org/investigations/paradise-papers/offshore-gurus-help-rich-avoid-taxes-jets-yachts/

4 people like this

@breezy Yep I did mention EMP drill. It might have been a useful cover for operations.

I also wonder about that $100,000 advert for Nov 4th which has come and gone with little event supposedly connected to Antifa. When i saw the price tag I was suspicious it was a misdirection but not sure the source. 

@breezy What story is that about 40 journalists being hired to target Trump?

@breezy Yes, Vegas was a kind of hit against Trump before this set of events.

I have not followed that Church shooting but that was as low as you can go, the slaughter of innocent children. You have to be made of stern stuff to hold course under such pressure methinks. Remember that was the justification for Syria strike but then the missile landed in an airfield causing barely any damage to Russian planes. 

3 people like this

@Foop.   I knew I should have snipped a picture of what the headline story I saw was, when I went to their site last night.  I attempted to copy it, but it wouldn't highlight and copy.  It point blank stated in large print, "Trump-Russia" and went on to intimate that they had info on that front.  Now when I go there, that particular story has had it's name changed or is no longer there.  I find that interesting and at the same time telling, as to what their intent could have been.  Now there are a couple of articles that say this

CaptureT1.JPG

and this one

CaptureT2.JPG

Interesting that they have several stories and images from Nov. 5th, currently on their site, but the one I saw, with the words Trump-Russia, etc., is not listed at all. I can even tell you what time I saw it, because I posted a link to It to chat members in Teamspeak   From TS log>> <22:10:38> "breezy": https://www.icij.org/investigations/paradise-papers/     Even asking the site to load more stories does not bring up the one I felt had ulterior motives.  IF they have nothing on Trump himself, then how about not pushing his name out front, separated only by a dash from Russia as though he's somehow guilty? In all fairness they obviously did remove it, just not before some of us saw it. 

@PE  Well, it seems I had 2 stories mixed up, and will admit my mistake.  

First, my mistake was this, the 40 journalists were involved back in JFK's story.  Paid by the agency, though, not a mag.

Even though I did misspeak, it is obvious that paid journalists do spread disinfo on Trump, on a daily basis, but it seems to lay at the agency's door, more likely than not, and they've been at it for decades, regarding many different people and stories over the years.  

David Rockefeller thanked the Times and Post in 1991 for not telling what they knew about TPTB 's agenda for the future.

Wm. Casey  See Eye Aye Director in 1981...."We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false,” 

https://www.globalresearch.ca/1975-video-cia-admits-to-congress-the-agency-uses-mainstream-media-to-distribute-disinformation/5424860

Washington Post assigns army of 20 to dig into 'every phase' of Trump's life

from May of 2016

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-post-assigns-army-of-20-to-dig-into-every-phase-of-trumps-life/article/2591021

from today

Journalists PAID to Spread Trump-Russia Story?

"They're going after bank records to find out."  

http://welovetrump.com/2017/11/06/journalists-paid-to-spread-trump-russia-story/

WOW! Journalists Suspected Of Taking Bribes To Spread “Russian Collusion” Fake News

"The House Intelligence Committee suspects journalists may have been paid to report on alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election."

snip

But the dispute heightened again Friday as Fusion renewed its request for a judge to block the subpoena because Mr. Nunes wants more information. The widened net includes the names of journalists and law firms that Fusion might have paid."

snip

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/wow-journalists-suspected-taking-bribes-spread-russian-collusion-fake-news/

Thanks for keeping me on my toes, PE. 

5 people like this

Very good. I think the JFK release was a metaphorical message as my dream perhaps portrayed also, i.e. Look at the similarities, see the differences in events. 

Remember Trumps first hour briefing with Obama and everyone was puzzled by his "mystified" expression - well ever since then he's been nothing extremely confident. Just keep that in mind... it might tell us something.   

3 people like this

I alluded to this in earlier post. It's something I had though since Las Vegas (which wasn't a popular idea or ida at all affect).

Leaked Secret Israeli Cable Confirms Israeli-Saudi Coordination To Provoke War

The way I see it there are maybe two factions in the global brotherhood, both possibly controlled by the usual suspects.

Qui Bono? applies as much here as anything else and everything is happening by proxy. 

If it is so and Trump is being gamed, is he part of the game or pretending to be part of the Game and also gaming. I don't doubt for aminiute even the miliatire son the world are not the one side of the global brotherhood. The globalists being the other. 

Every side has two sides. 

6 people like this

Perhaps ole Nettie should be careful, as he lost some of his most important Saudi co-conspiritors on Saturday.  Perhaps there is one faction that operates world wide and isn't given near enough credit for their involvement on literally every front.

JFK files and 911 files were released, there's a reason for that.  

5 people like this

I'm coming round to the idea it's all but infighting within the one (global) faction as suggested on GLP thread here and as per my post but we'll see...The world is changing as it always does. 

2 people like this

China rolls out red carpet luxury – and security for Donald Trump

Nov. 7, 2017          Tom Phillips

"US president reported to be staying at Beijing’s St Regis hotel, surrounded by members of the Communist party’s paramilitary guard and CCTV

Chinese People’s Liberation Army soldiers stand guard near St Regis hotel, where Donald Trump is expected to stay during his visit to China.

Chinese People’s Liberation Army soldiers stand guard near St Regis hotel, where Donald Trump is expected to stay during his visit to China. Photograph: Roman Pilipey/EPA

Uncompromising luxury. Exquisite life. Fun, redefined. 

Check into Beijing’s St Regis hotel and you are promised all this and more while staying at the “most historic and prestigious address” in town.

Just not this week.

For with Donald Trump and his entourage due to arrive on Wednesday afternoon there is suddenly no room at this five-star, 102-suite inn, a short drive east of Tiananmen Square. “I’m sorry, sir, our hotel is already full,” a female receptionist announced apologetically on the eve of the US president’s arrival.

Outside, cheval de frise-style barricades and uniformed members of the Communist party’s paramilitary guard, some clutching automatic weapons, gave away what has become the Chinese capital’s worst-kept political secret. 

Workers busied themselves placing white CCTV cameras around the perimeter of Trump’s temporary Beijing abode. Officers from the People’s Armed Police gently scolded journalists and passersby who tried to snap photographs of their presidential cordon. “Sorry,” one said, waving a white glove at the intruder. “No photos! No photos!” warned another."

snip

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/08/china-rolls-out-red-carpet-luxury-and-security-for-donald-trump

4 people like this

And seems Trump got a VIP welcome and luxury steps to the airplane, while Obama didn't get a ramp - one wonders what message.......

3 people like this

No doubt, President Xi Jinping knows how to charm Trump.

2 people like this

YOU'RE ABOUT TO WITNESS WHAT WAS AN IMPOSSIBILITY JUST ONE YEAR AGO

6 people like this

CHINA VISIT: President Trump Praised As “UNCLE TRUMP”, “GRAND COMMANDER” and “DONALD THE STRONG”

While some mentally deranged American liberals are riding around on bikes and giving Trump the finger, the citizens of China are singing a different tune.

During President Trump’s highly successful trip to China keeps getting better – despite POTUS blasting the previous administration for a $347 billion U.S. trade deficit with China in 2016, Trump gave China credit for “taking advantage” of America while Obama was in office. He did assure China that those days would be over, stating “We have to fix this because it just doesn’t work for our great American companies and it doesn’t work for our great American workers.”

Despite Trump’s tough line on US-China trade relations, the Chinese people could not hold the American President in higher regard. Chinese citizens could be heard referring to POTUS as “Donald the Strong,” “Uncle Trump,” and “Grand Commander.” In a rare display of real news coverage, the New York Times was there to track Trump’s visit to China and report on the wide-spread admiration he has among the Chinese people:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/china-visit-president-trump-praised-uncle-trump-grand-commander-donald-strong/

6 people like this

There's  a lot of gobbledy gook technical stuff in this presentation that I, personally don't quite get, but, but, I DO understand the end result.  The video below the link, puts it in a more understandable manner.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not finding fault with the methods used, but ask instead where does it lead in the future?

http://broward.ghost.io/2017/05/13/how-trump-hacked-the-planet/

Democracy Hijacked: The Data That Turned the World Upside Down

1 person likes this

DONT MISS THIS: SAUDI KING CONFIRMS RECENT ARRESTS AND PURGE OF ROYAL FAMILY INCLUDES "9/11 PERPETRATORS / ORCHESTRATORS / ARCHITECTS"

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Tuesday, 14-Nov-2017 18:06:10

The King of Saudi Arabia has admitted members of the Saudi Royal family helped Orchestrate the attacks of 9/11 upon the United States, and they have now been ARRESTED.

Saudi Arabia’s Prince Mohammed bin Salman recent ‘anti-corruption’ crackdown on the powerful elite has included dozens of powerful 9/11 conspirators, including Osama bin Laden’s brother and royal family members.

The new purge that saw the mass arrests of royalty and billionaires saw dozens of elites placed under house arrest, including 38 cabinet members that were accused of being the architects of 9/11.

President Donald Trump is said to have had a significant influence on the recent purge, which saw the end of the Clinton/Bush globalist era come to a sudden close.

Clinton allies and donors, along with 9/11 conspirators, have all been arrested signaling the end of the globalist influence on the world.

Many Americans have been in full knowledge of the role Saudi Arabia in the 9/11 attacks. But before Trump, weak leaders like Bush, Clinton, and Obama failed to stand up to the Saudis, thus selling out the American people.

more: http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/1601-breaking-news-urgent-saudi-king-confirms-recent-arrests-and-purge-of-royal-family-includes-9-11-perpetrators-orchestrators-architects

source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=87578

4 people like this

Judge Rules in favor of Trump in battle over CFPB leadership  (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau)

Nov. 28, 2017  Dave Boyer

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/28/judge-rules-favor-white-house-cfpb-battle-over-lea/?utm_source=onesignal&utm_campaign=pushnotify&utm_medium=push

Secret Donors Are Financing Leandra English Lawsuit Against Trump

Nov. 28, 2017   Richard Pollock

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/28/secret-donors-are-financing-leandra-english-lawsuit-against-trump/?utm_campaign=thedcpolitics&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social

Court Rules with POTUS TRUMP – Tells Far Left Hack to Clear Contents of Her Office into Box and Evacuate the Premises

Nov. 28, 2017      Jim Hoft

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/court-rules-potus-trump-tells-far-left-hack-clear-contents-office-box-evacuate-premises/

2 people like this