NewWorld

America under President Trump

492 posts in this topic

UPDATE: Trump administration wants to replace Social Security numbers with something less vulnerable

Kari Paul     Oct. 3, 2017

"The Equifax hack raises timely questions about whether these numbers are obsolete.

After the Equifax (EFX) breach exposed the data of potentially 146 million people, the Trump Administration is exploring replacements (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-03/white-house-and-equifax-agree-social-security-numbers-should-go) for Social Security numbers as a means of identification. Rob Joyce, special assistant to the president and White House cybersecurity coordinator said at a conference Tuesday that the Social Security number "has outlived its usefulness."

"It's a flawed system that we can't roll back that risk after we know we've had a compromise," he said. "I personally know my Social Security number has been compromised at least four times in my lifetime. That's just untenable."

A lifelong, unchanging identifier like a Social Security number makes hacks more appealing to scammers and inevitably puts consumers at high risk. "Today, the Social Security number may be the most commonly used numbering system in the United States," according to the Social Security Administration. That's good news for hackers, bad news for consumers.

The Social Security number was created in 1936 to keep track of earnings and was never meant to be an independent identifier, according to Sam Rehman, chief technology officer of Arxan. In fact, until 1972, it said "not for identification" at the bottom of all cards.

"We need to find a way like most other systems that require true consent to authorize," Rehman said. He suggested a new public key infrastructure for the U.S., which is a set of policies to manage digital certificates that correspond with people and use encryption for more security. Joyce said this is an option being considered by the federal government.

Put simply, the new identifier would be a unique number known only to the user that changes periodically and automatically. Replacing the Social Security number, this could be layered with additional forms of security like biometric identification or non-numerical identifiers like birth date, occupation, and other unique facts about an individual. This is the case in India, where an effort was launched in 2010 (http://www.marketwatch.com/story/end-of-the-nine-digit-social-security-number-2014-04-09) to create biometric identifiers for each of the 1.2 billion people in the country to crack down on welfare fraud.

snip

http://news.morningstar.com/all/market-watch/TDJNMW20171003625/update-trump-administration-wants-to-replace-social-security-numbers-with-something-less-vulnerable.aspx

uh oh  so we have 2-3 massive breaches in the not so distant past and now a push to dump ss #, man do I ever have a suspicious mind.....and who has the ability to do this?  naw they wouldn't collude, would they and make it look like someone else did it?

Oh and didn't the IRS, based in Puerto Rico, just pick equifax to keep every taxpayer's info safe? 

IRS Gives Equifax Multimillion-Dollar Deal Despite Massive Data Breach

Oct. 4, 2017     

"(WASHINGTON) — The company at the center of the biggest breach of personal information just signed a contract with the federal government to provide, well, personal information.
The Internal Revenue Service signed a $7.25 million contract with Equifax last month. The no-bid contract, first reported by Politico, is for Equifax to provide the IRS with taxpayer and personal identity verification services. The contract stated that Equifax was the only company capable of providing these services to the IRS, and it was deemed a "critical" service that couldn't lapse.
The news of the contract came on the same day that lawmakers heard from the company's former chairman and chief executive on how hackers were able to access the information of 145 million Americans, including Social Security numbers and dates of birth. The executive, Richard Smith, apologized to a House panel for the data breach."
snip

http://time.com/4968558/equifax-breach-irs-contract/

I smell a beast, or is that just rats?

3 people like this

O’Keefe Strikes Again, Catches NYT Editors On Hidden Camera: “Targeting Trump’s Businesses, His Dumb F**k Of A Son”

Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 10-Oct-2017 16:04:12

Tyler Durden
October 10th, 2017

https://youtu.be/D5854-qAqkM

In the latest of a series of undercover operations targeting mainstream media bias, James O’Keefe has just dropped a new undercover video which takes direct aim at the New York Times’ Audience Strategy Editor, Nick Dudich, who admits repeatedly to promoting content that intentionally seeks to, among other things, damage President Trump’s businesses as a means towards forcing his resignation.

Here is a brief intro from Project Veritas:

While talking about being objective at the Times, Dudich replies candidly, “No I’m not, that’s why I’m here.”

Dudich considers himself an important player at the New York Times, telling the Project Veritas Journalist “my voice is on… my imprint is on every video we do.”

Dudich goes on to explain what he might do to target President Trump:

“I’d target his businesses, his dumb fuck of a son, Donald Jr., and Eric…

“Target that. Get people to boycott going to his hotels. Boycott… So a lot of the Trump brands, if you can ruin the Trump brand and you put pressure on his business and you start investigating his business and you start shutting it down, or they’re hacking or other things. He cares about his business more than he cares about being President. He would resign. Or he’d lash out and do something incredibly illegal, which he would have to.”

When the undercover journalist asks Dudich if he could make sure that the anti-Trump stories make it to the front, he replied, “Oh, we always do.”

Is @nicholasdudich an isolated incident, or does the #NYTimes employ a culture of bias, in direct conflict with their ethical handbook? pic.twitter.com/oxAenS7aob

— Project Veritas (@Project_Veritas) October 10, 2017

To our complete ‘shock’, O’Keefe also learned the Dudich worked for Hillary’s 2016 presidential campaign and Obama’s campaign in both 2008 and 2012…

In 2016, he was recruited to work for the Clinton campaign:

“So I have that background, so when Clinton in 2016… they needed a volunteer strategist to do video… well, they needed someone to help them do video, and how to make it heartfelt, for Clinton.”

He even had to quit his job in journalism in order to work for the Clinton campaign: “I had to leave my job at Fusion ABC to then take a job at Upworthy where I wasn’t deemed a journalist anymore to be able to work for the Clinton campaign.”

Dudich explains how his activism motivated him to re-engage in the news business: “Like, after the Clinton campaign, I’m like, no I need to get back into news and keep doing shit because, like, this isn’t going to change.”

Exactly what kind of people does @nytimes allow to be a video gatekeeper?#AmericanPravda #NYTimes #NYT pic.twitter.com/6uGVsRFpc7

— James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) October 10, 2017

Bizarrely, Dudich also claims to have joined the Antifa movement as an undercover agent for the FBI…a request which he originally said came from his godfather, James Comey, even though he subsequently retracted that statement.

Nicholas Dudich also told the undercover journalist bizarre stories about his personal connection to the FBI and his previous excitement as part of Anti-Fa.

“Yeah, I used to be an Anti-Fa punk once upon a time.” he told the undercover journalist. “So, I had fun. They’d start s**t, I’m like, I get to hit you. I’m so excited.”

He also claims that James Comey, former Director of the FBI, asked him to join Anti-Fa: “I joined that stuff for them [the FBI]. I was an asset… So it was intelligence gathering, seeing if they were [sic], what their agenda was, whether they’re a threat or not.”

“How’d you meet Comey?” asked the Project Veritas journalist. “He’s my godfather,” Dudich explained. “My dad and mom knew him and his wife for a really long time.”

“Well the Comey hearing, I should have recused myself, but I’m not ever telling anybody there [at the Times] that I have a tie with that or else I don’t know if they can keep me on.”

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/okeefe-strikes-again-catches-nyt-editors-on-hidden-camera-targeting-trumps-businesses-his-dumb-fk-of-a-son_10102017

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=85377

3 people like this

Donald Trump's Middle East Masterstroke

Oct. 14, 2017    Joe Herring  Mark Christian

"Why does he keep stirring the pot?"  "He should just keep his mouth shut and do his job!"

I'm sure you've heard many express these sentiments regarding Trump and his penchant for tweeting, commenting, and poking at the perpetually aggrieved left and their fellow travelers in the "Never Trump" establishment.

But while you (and the media) were distracted by the latest shiny object dangled by the president, some tectonic plate-shifting occurred in the Middle East.

Representatives of Hamas and Fatah (competing groups seeking control over the Palestinians) have met in Cairo at the invitation of Egypt's President El-Sisi to craft a governing coalition, forming a single unified Palestinian government.

While fronted by El-Sisi, the meeting was proposed and supported by Trump. Unlike his predecessor, who crowed "historic achievement!" every time he suggested everyone just get along, Trump wisely remained in the background, avoiding the inevitable resistance occasioned by direct U.S. involvement in the talks.

This promises to be an entirely Arab, entirely Muslim solution, palatable to the so-called "Arab street."  It may be an agreement also acceptable to the other regional powers, who have been casting about for a non-Western counter-balance to the fanaticism of ISIS and the caliphate-builders.

How do we know this? As a show of good faith, Hamas just dropped a dime on the locations of ISIS cells along the Egyptian-Israeli border."

snip

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/10/donald_trumps_middle_east_masterstroke.html

3 people like this

CIA urges POTUS Trump to delay release of 3,000 never-before-seen documents on assassination of John F. Kennedy

Oct. 17, 2017       ALEX CHRISTOFOROU

snip  image

"More than 3,000 never-before-seen documents from the FBI, CIA, and Justice Department on the assassination of John F. Kennedy are scheduled be released, with many experts fearing that such a large release of secret JFK assassination documents will spur “a new generation of conspiracy theories.”

According to Roger Stone, the CIA is urging President Donald Trump to delay disclosing some of the files for another 25 years.

Roger Stone said in a post on his website…

“They must reflect badly on the CIA even though virtually everyone involved is long dead.”

Newsmax reports:

"More than 3,000 never-before-seen documents from the FBI, CIA, and Justice Department are set to be released, along with 30,000 that have only been partially released in the past. The document dump “will simply fuel a new generation of conspiracy theories,” write Philip Shenon and Larry J. Sabato.

Sabato is the director of the University of Virginia Center for Politics and author of “The Kennedy Half-Century” and Shenon is a former reporter for the New York Times and author of, “A Cruel and Shocking Act: The Secret History of the Kennedy Assassination.”

The CIA is urging President Donald Trump to delay disclosing some of the files for another 25 years according to friend and political adviser Roger Stone but the National Archives would not say whether any agencies have appealed the release of the documents."

About 3,100 files are still sealed in the National Archives. Under the 1992 JFK Records Act, the Archives have until October 26 to decide which of those files to publicly disclose.

Some of the classified documents include a CIA personality study of Oswald, top-secret testimony of former CIA officers to congressional committees, transcripts of interrogations with Soviet defector and Oswald handler Yuri Nosenko, letters about the case from J. Edgar Hoover and Jackie Kennedy, the CIA file on Jack Wasserman, the attorney for New Orleans mob boss Carlos Marcello, and the operational file of E. Howard Hunt, career spy and Watergate burglar.

Roger Stone, in his bestselling 2013 The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ, set forth the case that LBJ was the mastermind of plot that included the CIA, the Mob and Big Texas Oil to kill Kennedy.

Gerald Posner, in his 1993 bestselling finalist for the Pulitzer for History, Case Closed: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Assassination of JFK, concluded that the Warren Commission conclusions are correct and Oswald acting alone had killed Kennedy.

While they might not agree on who killed Kennedy, Stone and Posner are longstanding advocates for the release of all the government files on the assassination.

snip

”I know CIA Director Pompeo is urging the President to delay release of these records for another 25 years,” said Stone. “They must reflect badly on the CIA even though virtually everyone involved is long dead.” Stone believes the evidence supporting the case in his book is still hidden somewhere in government files. << that last underlined statement is patently false, and surely Roger Stone knows that!

Both authors called on President Trump – who is empowered to make the final decision should the National Archives or CIA balk on releasing all the files – to opt for transparency."

snip

http://theduran.com/cia-urges-potus-trump-to-delay-release-of-3000-never-before-seen-documents-on-assassination-of-john-f-kennedy/

3 people like this

BREAKING: DOJ Authorizes FBI Informant to Speak to Congress on Alleged Clinton Uranium One Corruption

The secret informant came forward recently and claims he has devastating information on the Uranium One deal with Russia…

President Obama received information on Russia’s criminal plot to corner the market on uranium in his daily briefings.
Yet the Obama administration approved the sale of one-fifth of American uranium to the Russians anyway!

loudobbs.PNG.f8abd3c7d851f3a9259ef3469fb42da3.PNG

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/breaking-doj-authorizes-fbi-informant-speak-congress-alleged-clinton-uranium-one-corruption/

3 people like this

Nothing new to many here in the /pol dump but interesting post none the less and broadly I have thought Trump has had support/protection of the US military leading up to and since his election. He's their man, they are all Patriots. How is that hard to believe?

It seems to be very logical in the face of the globalist intrusion into every country including the most powerful and how Trump seems to be able to rise above it all and be a few steps ahead. I noticed such commentary early on from those closer to the game as they posted their awe online at his performance.  Still seems to be holding true for Trump. 

0OvW7kI.jpg

or it could be a very convincing LARP.

5 people like this

Right, I'm going out on a limb here but having posted this here - 

In relation to the dream from GLP - I feel the trigger word may be "Marshall Law" or words to that effect in a soon to be televised speech (also see GLP thread re /Pol anon dump - http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3680428/pg7#65786723).

I've never gotten my knickers in a twist about the Marshall Law hysteria that was oft the cry of Alex Jones for years but I'm trying to think of the words that might incite people and this might be it. It seems from the previous post this is what is required for the US president to regain control of the Federal Republic and utilise the Marines on US soill, i.e. invoke a bunch of legal protocols long standing for emergency situations and presidential powers.  

I dont like to make such specific predictions but I do this to keep focus on this story as that recent /pol drop is interesting to say the least either way, be it real or not. It's trying to gauge what is the intended outcome by reading around the communications at all levels, between the lines also. Is it the biggest geo-political sting you've ever seen in your life or all a charade? (playing into the Tyrant narrative or did the globalists project the method of their own downfall in a high stake game risk it becoming real instead of propaganda for cover).

Also, consider this - anytime Trump or Mattis make a "fire & fury" statement about North Korea, imagine it's proxy war and this is actually for the globalists consumption and their way of letting them know they know - "we are going to destroy you". They are psyching out the globalists. North Korea as I said is the proxy/event. When interpreted this way it makes the outrageous comments and the outrageous cartoon like spectacle of it all more logical. The cartoon of NK is for the ignorant masses but the Trump admin backed by a patriotic military who know the cut of the treason and deception are as far away form innocent as you get in these matters. 

They are speaking to the traitors in their midst out in public for all to see, but you have to have ears like eyes to see. The literal assumption around events seem to be the theatrical layer. Reading beyond it we can see the real actors and maybe the deeper story. It's a high-fidelity intrigue. 

5 people like this

A link to PE's post above. click on it, then click on it again to magnify. thanks PE, this is definitely worth a read, folks.  I like the way you think PE!

https://i.imgtc.com/0OvW7kI.jpg

Tx Reddwolf

5 people like this

2 hours ago, breezy said:

A link to PE's post above. click on it, then click on it again to magnify. thanks PE, this is definitely worth a read, folks.  I like the way you think PE!

https://i.imgtc.com/0OvW7kI.jpg

Tx Reddwolf

Thanks, but you made me actually think. I'm not really "thinking" to hard about this, I don't have a lot of time so I'm just absorbing things passively but your comment made me realise that some of these ideas are coming to me - take for example the NK proxy statements. That came to my mind a few days ago, in the blink of an eye.

Then I found this /pol post that seemed to back up exactly what I thought. I had somewhat noted the lack of dream info around Trump for some months now but if events are soon to unfold of a highly transformative and powerful nature, perhaps I'm receiving fully formed concepts in the waking dream because time is compressing.

I take it where it comes but it's not unusual for me but around this subject you made me stop for a second and watch myself to notice the info flow hasn't actually stopped. 

I've also linked something else to a previously described dream - you may remember the "Melania assassinating Trump," dream where he is then taken off by a group of men into a building after she shoots tiny balls from a small hand-bag type gun (in slow motion).

So while Melaina symbolically represented the infiltration or weakness of Trumps perhaps listening to his former model and daughter Ivanka (symbolic fmaily/model type of betrayal) or the literal reporting as such in the media as so, it has also now mapped to the literal in a dimensional way.

The literal-symbolic aspect is Melania /Trump depiction connects with the JFK release, forces me to composes as an analogy his presidency with JFK; but this time (as in my dream) Trump was not assassinated by the same bad-actors and therfore it might be interpreted he was been taken away (protected) by what could be the stern grey men of the military, who surrounded him in my dream (I only saw their backs as Trump was enveloped into their circle as they entered some building).

The release of the JFK files under Trumps presidency is something I wasn't expecting but clearly the dream foreshadowed it (I mean why not just show me Ivanka... ah, but clearly there was more to come!)  and thus forces me to compose both Presidencies beside each other.

So the idea is Trump is like JFK (both with their wives are present at assassination, one in reality/ one in dream world) It also plays with the idea that JFK wife was one of the perps but we know this is not the case as the new release indicates this and so acts as a symbolic confirmation Trump will not succumb and thus he will survive also because the military have his back, that the second clue for me as already mentioned. So we should probably look at this event as being highly symbolic two fingers to these bad-actors in the series of events and this may be another psyching out of the bad-actor-globalists.   

It never ceases to amaze me the dimensions and depth a simple set of dream points triangulated across space and time can reveal and all from one dream. It's nice to reveal this gem here as you've now gotten to witness the active probably quantum life of a dream. I didn't think this mine had any more treasures to bring forth. 

6 people like this

I thought this myself and also I've see another post same on GLP but this could also be a genuine cover for a Coup while Trump is away. The twists and turns eh.  

3 people like this

Who needs Tom Clancy novels! 

I highly recommend all eyes on this thread now, get up to speed asap - http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3680428/pg1

If it's a busy weekend and proceeding week - we'll be pulling info left right and centre if needs be. No point being late to the event.

The Las Vegas event was a tough workout so I'd expect this could be an order of magnitude greater. 

1 person likes this

Interesting post on GLP thread how Trump's twitter outage might have be used to compromise Trump phone. 

Software engineer here -- I can imagine at least one way that this could work.

1) A special version of the twitter app or website is coded up. Actually this is quite common for large websites. You didn't know it, but when you go to twitter.com, facebook.com, etc. you are seeing a slightly different sight than others. You are part of at least one user test group that monitors how subtle changes affect your browsing habbits. Anyway this is common practice.

2) This special version of twitter is loaded with an exploit that gets access to the phone's GPS coordinates automatically upon logging in to the sight. This is by no means impossible as many such exploits have been leaked by wikileaks this year.

3) This special version is linked only to Trump's account. The exact mechanism of this process is difficult to imagine, but would likely explain why Trump's account was "deactivated" yesterday. In all likelihood, his account was probably deleted and recreated after being linked to this exploit on the twitter site.

4) After this is all done, Trump's "Twitter" will then access and report GPS coordinates back upon login and would then be received by any third party specified by the special version of the

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3680428/pg22#65812525

2 people like this

Note the agency they alleged took down his twitter.  Note also the same agency in regards to the use of a SAM missile.  Remember too the agency involved in murder of JFK, and that Trump just released those files, which should bring additional scrutiny of certain people not dead yet, although I note they are attempting to push it all off on one who is dead, LBJ.  There is more at play here than a lot of people are aware of, and a murderer doesn't change with time, they just get more dangerous, especially if all of a sudden they find their name all over youtube in regard to the past, that they thought was buried and forgotten. I really hope Trump is at the top of his game, and that he can trust those closest to him, moreso than JFK RFK MLK and JFK jr. could.  

4 people like this

Thanks for the discussion; the thread that was referenced in the OP cannot be linked to because of the site. The guy mentioned this would unfold over the next 4 weeks (not saying all this is truth, just relaying it here after reading of the commonality between the '4 more sealed indictments' and recalling the anon's post that four more individuals would be indicted). Here's a paste of the anon's post:

----

"What will happen on Monday. What you didn't know. SSA37 (ID: fAbSCQGT) 10/28/17(Sat)17:27:36 No.147017701 Archived&#9654;>>147018895 >>147019364 >>147019610 >>147020412
Look, I feel bad for /pol/. You guys have been thrown off so much by intentionally misleading breadcrumbs that no one has any idea what’s been happening for the past 10 months. So I’m gonna throw you guys a bone. Forget the dossier. The real story is Uranium One.

1. We’ve known that Holder was covering up Russian bribes for Uranium One for a long time now. Hell, even Clinton Cash tells everyone about the bribes that were taking place. The reason Mueller left the FBI was because he was fed up with the corruption of Holder/Clinton/Obama. Holder kept telling Mueller to kill investigations and bury evidence. I don’t know what you think about Mueller, but I can tell you, he’s an honorable man. The corruption of Holder/Obama/Clinton was eating him up alive. He resigned in 2013 when he just couldn’t keep doing this. Then they got Comey who was coerced in to continuing the coverup.
>>
SSA37 (ID: fAbSCQGT) 10/28/17(Sat)17:28:10 No.147017762&#9654;
2. Manafort, Comey, Rosenstein, Podesta, Clintons, Holders, and Lynch are all on one team. We affectionately call them “The Clinton Cabal”. To take this cabal down, we needed someone who was close to career FBI agents because they were holding all the evidence. When the DNC and Clinton campaign spun the Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy back in Dec., we couldn’t believe it. They gave us the perfect way to expose them. We would use the Russian investigation to expose the bribery/extortion racket that took place back in 2009 and continued through 2015.

3. We got Mueller to sign on to investigate the connection. We needed him because he had been at the FBI for almost as long as Hoover and knew all the agents that were sitting on the Russian/Clinton connection. More importantly, he hates Holder/Obama/Clinton. The plan was, to get the special investigative council headed by Mueller and have the FBI agents handover all the evidence. Unfortunately, we didn’t count on Comey being such an obstacle. In the short time he was the Director of the FBI, he had made many allies who were proving to be loyal to him. He had to go. We knew it would be messy, but we had Pres Trump fire him. It caused a lot of headache for us, but in the end, it was worth it. Mueller’s been gathering evidence from his former agents for months now. Along with the raid to Manafort and Podesta, we now have enough evidence to connect all the dots. Mueller also convinced the FBI informant to speak up. Getting the gag order removed was trivial.
>>
SSA37 (ID: fAbSCQGT) 10/28/17(Sat)17:28:35 No.147017807&#9654;>>147018677
4. We gave The Hill a heads up. We knew the switch in the narrative from Trump/Russia to Clinton/Russia would take a little time. We had them drop the Uranium One article exactly one week before we would make the first arrests. Couple of days later, we dropped the dossier info. We needed to hammer the train The first arrests will be Manafort and Tony Podesta. These guys are not the real target, they are just soldiers. The real targets are Hillary, Holder, Rosenstein, and John Podesta. We would love to expose Obama as well but Pres Trump is adamant about protecting former Presidents. Even if they are corrupt pieces of shit, he believes in the dignity of the office. He feels that ruining the legacy of a President will do nothing but hurt our country. This is why both Bush’s., Bill Clinton, Obama, and even LBJ will be spared. The rest of the JFK files released will not include the essential information implicating LBJ and Bush Sr.

5. This is it. The final moves will take place over the next 4 weeks. They could have let this go. Honestly, Pres Trump wanted to get on with Making America Great Again. Period. But Hillary and the DNC just couldn’t let it go. They asked for this. They kept making up shit and now they’re going to pay. If they kept their heads low and faded in to obscurity, we would not have gone this route. They have no one to blame but themselves."

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3679479/pg6

A poster later claims it's all junk

This is BS post by 4chan. Muller didn't resign. His 10 year term was served and he even stayed on an extra 2 years because Obummer asked him to! So strike one in his first paragraph.

His second strike is listing Rosenstein in with the "cabal", but then saying Comey had to be fired for their sting to work. Well duh! Who the frick wrote the letter to fire Comey? Rosenstein! So that fact in paragraph 3 doesn't jive with paragraph 2.

Strike 3 is Muller did not convince the FBI informant to speak up. What idiocy. The guy has been trying to speak up for months but neither Lynch nor even Sessions was allowing it until just recently. The guy, per his own lawyer, wanted his frigging money he was supposed to be reimbursed by the FBI for participating in their sting operation. The guy lost millions and has yet to be paid. There was no convincing needed.

This theory by this guy is pure made up bsflag. Full of holes and faulty logic.
It's Deep State vs Trump and the people. That's what it was from the start. Muller could have nailed Manafort years ago. He has nothing recent on the guy. He didn't. He didn't bother until the guy worked for Trump. Muler's target is Trump. Make no mistake about that.

These theories being thrown out there that Muler is working for Trump is simply to give us red meat and keep us from pounding down the doors of the Senate and House demanding an end to this farce. 

2 people like this

I don't know what I believe, but an interesting twitter post that includes a video of Lou Dobbs/Sebastian Gorka in which Gorka mentions Alice and Wonderland.  Same as the one guy posting on 4Chan always mentions Alice and Wonderland.  Is the poster on 4chan, Gorka???? That's my question.  And never forget that Mueller is a many times over, a decorated Marine, so I'm hoping that oath he took is on the side of good.

2 people like this

I have no idea who James Brower is but he's putting this out on the tweeter machine, though such has be implied for some days will we some "actionable" action on the ground later or tomorrow?

3j_NtR.png

3 people like this

Schumer IRATE After President Trump Officially Announces Termination -You Will LOVE This!

James    Nov. 2, 2017

"On Tuesday, New York City experienced a horrific attack which stole the lives of several Americans, while injuring a dozen more. This terrorist attack was without a doubt a huge reality slap and a harsh wake up call to both Republicans, Democrats as well as the American people in general. As President Trump has been saying, it is time to take a stand against these incidents, starting with the Diversity Lottery Program.

One day after the terrible incident and after it was found out that the 29-year-old Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov had conducted the incident “in the name of ISIS,” – President Trump and his administration instantly took action and the commander-in-chief made an incredible announcement this morning that everyone has been asking for.

snip tweet/video

In the video above, President Trump explains the entire situation that took place yesterday and took a moment to consider how the entire nation is praying for the victims and their families which are going through perhaps the hardest time of their lives.

The Trump Administration is investigating the background of the man who committed the crime. The president revealed that starting today, he will begin with the process of terminating the Diversity Lottery Program, by asking Congress to immediately initiate work to get rid of the program."

snip

http://americanfree.net/2017/11/02/president-donald-trump-just-announced-terminating-diversity-lottery-program/

@ PE   Former Massachusetts Trump campaign official James Brower 

3 people like this