unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

1,372 posts in this topic

Elon Musk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdIGt0qyHUk

This is from September 6 2018.

You're not going to believe what is happening in the tech world. This is from September 6 2018. God Bless You All!!! (DISCLAIMER: This channel does not align with Joe Rogan, Elon Musk or their viewpoints, I just want to use these clips as a teaching tool, to expose what is happening. Ephesians 5:11) Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. -All footage taken falls under ''fair use'' of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (1998). Therefore, no breach of privacy or copyright has been committed. -FAIR USE STATEMENT This video may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This material is being made available within this transformative or derivative work for the purpose of education, commentary and criticism, is being distributed without profit, and is believed to be "fair use" in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107

3 people like this

I can make one suggestion, and that is, watch the whole interview. It is posted in Science Futures on the SpaceX thread.  As Elon stated in this clip, he has tried to warn people to use care regarding AI, that it is very dangerous to humanity, because humanity cannot keep up with it, that it will outsmart us, and take over.  People do not understand or care that they are already becoming part of the Matrix, via technology, that they readily and with their own free will, accept and use, without one thought for the consequences. He said - NO ONE LISTENED to his concerns, about the dangers of AI.  So his response was to try to level the playing field for humanity, in the hopes we could at least end up with a chance of retaining some control, and that every individual would have to choose for themselves what they would do.  As I watch everyone around me with their cell phones, how they can't function without them, then I can completely understand what he's saying.  We already have clones running around representing live people, cards with chips, people with chips, gmo foods, genetically altered insects, smart this, smart that.  Actually all this technology scares the crap out of me.   I really would have preferred that someone had paid attention to Elon's well founded concerns about AI, but we humans seem to prefer finding out the hard way. 

7 people like this

13 minutes ago, breezy said:

I can make one suggestion, and that is, watch the whole interview. It is posted in Science Futures on the SpaceX thread.  As Elon stated in this clip, he has tried to warn people to use care regarding AI, that it is very dangerous to humanity, because humanity cannot keep up with it, that it will outsmart us, and take over.  People do not understand or care that they are already becoming part of the Matrix, via technology, that they readily and with their own free will, accept and use, without one thought for the consequences. He said - NO ONE LISTENED to his concerns, about the dangers of AI.  So his response was to try to level the playing field for humanity, in the hopes we could at least end up with a chance of retaining some control, and that every individual would have to choose for themselves what they would do.  As I watch everyone around me with their cell phones, how they can't function without them, then I can completely understand what he's saying.  We already have clones running around representing live people, cards with chips, people with chips, gmo foods, genetically altered insects, smart this, smart that.  Actually all this technology scares the crap out of me.   I really would have preferred that someone had paid attention to Elon's well founded concerns about AI, but we humans seem to prefer finding out the hard way. 

Couldnt agree more Bree.

We just dont need it! If you look at the why, pretty much every scenario is bad or counter productive to humanity. Heck I havent seen any films made about it that shows a happy ending? Maybe Bicentenial Man, but that would be the exception.

I'm no Ludite, but we just dont need all this tech, and you're correct, in that everything is becomming smart this and smart that, even a bloody washing machine!

It's that interconnectivity between these devices that is so worrisome to me. The missing link would be nano IMHO, and once that is infected into all things living, then what freedoms are left? The folks perpetrating all this will know everything we do.

Elon has driverless cars, and that has paved the way for AI too, dont forget. I will never get into a driverless car!

And back to that interview, what a beat up. If you watch it, as you suggested, there is no issue. Just a couple of dudes with cigars and scotches having a good yarn.

4 people like this

@Cosmic Dreamer,  Oh wow...I also thought he had passed away!! Hearing the news in Oz, I thought. 

2 people like this

Duncan on a recent Barry Eaton interview.  Of particular interest (to me) is the last 20 min when he's discussing the End Times interview he had with Aboriginal man Trent Lynwood, also to be found in the Sept Nexus Mag.  This ties in with recent Allison Coe (QHHT), Dolores Cannon and Lisa M Harrison information about coming events of 2 worlds.

http://radiooutthere.com/blog/2018/09/07/program-721-duncan-roads-nexus-update/  

In June, Duncan presented the Secret History of Australia conference and has another, day-long one planned 20th Oct this year.

3 people like this

A Vid from 2012...Has Anything Changed in Attitude Since Then?

Dunno why but this vid has resurfaced again. But if to think about it and reflect upon it to see if we got a different world since then.....I sorta think YES...

But why now to resurface this vid....? 

(c) sasho stojcevski       Published 2012/04/16
1 person likes this

How deep do the tricks go.... well this should rock your boat..

6 people like this

OMG Beams In & Out of SATURN!!!

This is insane if anyone tries to say that's nothing.

Those beams to me indicating INTENTIONAL sending directions to and from.

With that, it'd be pretty stupid if anyone try to say "there's no other intelligent life forms in the Universe."........to me, this vid is insanely awesome proof of extraterrestrial life forms existing with us. (Let alone the Tether Incident NazSa captured ages ago...)

I guess the sources are from the RINGS of SATURN, which I'm sure lots of us go AHA.....recalling the Ring Makers of Saturn story.

If you can save this vid, I highly recommend doing so and keep it for your own copy....if this disclosure is too early then someone might try to wipe out the vid soon.

2:57~

(c) Paula Gilley 2018

Published on Sep 11, 2018

2 people like this

Good one unity.  I suggest making it full screen if your eyes are tired. Definitely something going on there. 

1 person likes this

Yeah, absolutely "something" alright, isn't it?

Not sure of the duration if the vid is at the speed of the real time duration.

If so, continuous beaming out like that might be some sort of data transfer? But then wouldn't "they" have far more advanced technology to achieve it?

And they don't look like all come from inside the rings....I mean, some ships must be hovering near by the rings and Saturn itself (one shot from Southern end of the planet, yeah?) and possibly coordinating the laser like beaming to a spot, which would be pretty full on attack, if that was sort of attack.

The energy reading of whatever they were doing is pretty massive in size individually, methinks.

...Saturn beings are considered to be pretty nasty, if my memory is correct.

But I also heard from a source that lots different races use that planet anyway. So too hard to determine the reason for that.

It can be coordinating a portal location or something, too.

Saying all these, still I wouldn't toss out that this could be a FAKE, too. I just want to cover my ground in rational manner. Imagine if the vid poster is doing it for a "reason"? She could be a hybrid told to do that on YT so we all go ape crap at it, while the footage might had been messed and created by someone else and pushed to her to release it on YT. (That had happened before on FB, so why not on YT as well?) So directing the disclosure to certain pitch? Creating some invisible "enemy" that we are to focus onto? Lots reasons the nasty bunches could create and throw at us....just my 2 cents, though "I want to believe." 

Regardless of that, we know we got very busy sky above us, and also as we know.....so below...... (Geez I'm really feeling I am so skeptic! LOL True to be a Truther...!! The doubting Thomas never die!! ROFL)

1 person likes this

According to T the Andromedian forces stronghold in our solar system is Saturn and around it's trajectory.

I hope T gets back soon because he is defintely my top shelf when it comes to astrostrategic intel! (For good reasons)

3 people like this

@unity - question everything  @PANX  yes T's info about Saturn, agree.  The one thing that always fascinated me was the hexagon shaped anomaly on Saturn, and our hexagonal shaped carbon based molecular society on earth.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

U.S. Urged to Rapidly Prepare for Electromagnetic Pulse Attack

Bill Gertz     Sept. 24, 2018

"World War II-style Manhattan Project needed for electric infrastructure protection
The United States is vulnerable to a devastating electromagnetic pulse event caused by a high-altitude nuclear blast or solar superstorm, according to a recently published book.

Peter Pry, a former CIA analyst and author of the book EMP Manhattan Project, is urging the government to rapidly harden the U.S. electric power system against EMP similar to the three-year crash program to build the first atomic bomb in 1942.

"Today the United States and the world faces another existential threat—from an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) catastrophe that can be caused by nature or man, and topple the technological pillars of modern electronic civilization," said Pry, who served on a congressional EMP commission in the early 2000s.

The book contains fresh assessments of the EMP threat produced by a more recent congressional commission last year that concluded the United States would suffer millions of deaths from a major EMP incident."

snip

The latest EMP commission found the United States is confronted with "a present and continuing existential threat from naturally occurring and manmade electromagnetic pulse assault and related attacks on military and critical national infrastructures."

snip

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/u-s-urged-rapidly-prepare-electromagnetic-pulse-attack/

So we study, study, study, yet do nothing.   How smart are we again?

2 people like this

Exclusive: Tim Berners-Lee tells us his radical new plan to upend the World Wide Web

Sept. 29, 2018    Katrina Brooker

snip image

"With an ambitious decentralized platform, the father of the web hopes it’s game on for corporate tech giants like Facebook and Google.

Last week, Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of the World Wide Web, asked me to come and see a project he has been working on almost as long as the web itself. It’s a crisp autumn day in Boston, where Berners-Lee works out of an office above a boxing gym. After politely offering me a cup of coffee, he leads us into a sparse conference room. At one end of a long table is a battered laptop covered with stickers. Here, on this computer, he is working on a plan to radically alter how all of us live and work on the web.

“The intent is world domination,” Berners-Lee says with a wry smile. The British-born scientist is known for his dry sense of humor. But in this case, he is not joking.

This week, Berners-Lee will launch Inrupt, a startup that he has been building, in stealth mode, for the past nine months. Backed by Glasswing Ventures, its mission is to turbocharge a broader movement afoot, among developers around the world, to decentralize the web and take back power from the forces that have profited from centralizing it. In other words, it’s game on for Facebook, Google, Amazon. For years now, Berners-Lee and other internet activists have been dreaming of a digital utopia where individuals control their own data and the internet remains free and open. But for Berners-Lee, the time for dreaming is over.

“We have to do it now,” he says, displaying an intensity and urgency that is uncharacteristic for this soft-spoken academic. “It’s a historical moment.” Ever since revelations emerged that Facebook had allowed people’s data to be misused by political operatives, Berners-Lee has felt an imperative to get this digital idyll into the real world. In a post published this weekend, Berners-Lee explains that he is taking a sabbatical from MIT to work full time on Inrupt. The company will be the first major commercial venture built off of Solid, a decentralized web platform he and others at MIT have spent years building.

A NETSCAPE FOR TODAY’S INTERNET"

snip

https://www.fastcompany.com/90243936/exclusive-tim-berners-lee-tells-us-his-radical-new-plan-to-upend-the-world-wide-web

3 people like this

A Cult that Mingles with UFO sightings

No need to park on this vid but JFYI...

The "religious" considered to be a cult group called HAPPY SCIENCE has been releasing the series of vids on YT called as "The Fact".

This group is pretty much considered to "worth run opposite direction if you are approached by a member" in Japan.

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=iUocOHGscKY&feature=youtu.be (For security reason, I changed the YT addy.)

Published on Sep 27, 2018

But the thing is....they happen to help to make a breakthrough for the nation...

One of their vid had chipped in to make Japanese public to become aware of what's happening in Okinawa; Koreans in Japan gathering up there from mid Japan, pretended as Okinawans (locals) and causing massive headache to Japan and the US Base there.

What the PAID shills were doing there was very revolting and even the poor families of the US Base attendants are copping very horrible treatments from them on the road while they try to go in and out of the Base....like being abused crap out of them verbally, and banging on their cars (yeah that's physical and a big no no to do....but no Okinawan Police whom are so tied with local population won't do ANYTHING to stop the idiots), and locals also copping hideous treatments by these idiots by them creating human barricades on the road so the locals can't go to their work etc, basically Chinese money spend on Korean residents in Japan to go and cause such crap to the locals, trying to achieve splitting Japanese nation. 

Well....it was the Cult's channel production crew went in there, recorded the whole crap on their camera, released it on YT. Their horrifying footage woke up loads of Japanese public that THIS SHOULDN'T HAPPEN. And basically helped the mass to break away from the long standing Mind Control done by the Cs.

.............But it's a fact that they were from the Cult.

I appreciate what they did. I am glad for the reality in Okinawa being shown to the rest of the country so we could judge the situation better.

However.....no way to curve in for the Cult.....eyes rolling.

Anyway, in this vid, there are 3 sightings caught by mobile phones are shown. 

The leader of the Cult does "Alien Reading"....he states that there are 500+ aliens interacting with Earth, and got list of them published etc etc.

They had a plan to create their own Uni, that idea got rejected by the gov, and even more, a stern warning of 5 years no re-application got applied to them. (They did something very dodgy for the process, apparently, not that I know what it was, and don't even care to learn what really happened, personally.)

But leaving the vid here so in case someone is interested in finding out what this Cult is showing as UFO footage.

1 person likes this

Overall views by D Steel

Q, Kavanaugh, Deep State etc's over all view.

I didn't put this one in the Q thread because it is more about the over view.

But I wanted to pose a big question to CHANIans.

Is David someone we can totally trust?

This guy was nominated for Nobel prize before, and he's organised a board to seriously talk about Human trafficking. (F B is not exactly all rosy with them to start with.) In their work, certainly I'm glad to see Uyghur people's suffering from organ harvesting and genocide being raised, and it's helping no one but POTUS' admin.

Well, from OUR position as CT heads, I'm sure we pull up a guard against the guy. Why? Because he was working for See. //Err-y.../\ eigh. He openly reveals that conveniently, as if to assure all CT heads that at least he admitted, and for us to think that as if "he's moved on and now on our side".

But we all learned that once someone was working for the alphabet groups, they tend to be used by them or opposing groups as tools often. So it's natural for us to think may be he's still with them.

So a wolf pretending to be a sheep and we are waiting to be fooled all of sudden after trusting the guy's opinion? 

IDK. But certainly B.Fullford was jolly happy to meet the guy..........and I can't totally trust what Ben says these days. I think he's well and truly gulped right into a faction's plan.

So what do you think?

Published on Oct 5, 2018

1 person likes this

On the Strange Situation re: Top of ICPO Taken Down by China

How strange France side doesn't even go Boo at the situation re: ICPO's Chinese leader taken away by Chinese Communist Party....

But French side and China has been shaking hands deeply for years by now. So I guess that's already been told by CCP to France what they were to do, and the incident happened.

From the beginning (to me), ICPO is nothing but the Chinese tentacle for having Chinese guy on the top, then the next on the ladder was a Sth Korean guy. Painted Red by full on Chinese money as far as I could imagine.

That French side was also messing Japan for a long time. French side is behaving differently to the US side. It gets complex for us, the Truthers, but that's what's been happening.

2 people like this

Internet Blackout Warning For Next 48 Hours - Episode 1688b

He talks about this blackout at 18 minutes in.  He covers other things before that.

Global Internet Outage Over Next 48 Hours Could Affect Some Users, According To ICANN

Oct. 12, 2018            

"ICANN has scheduled the Root Zone Key Signing Key (KSK) Rollover for today, and it could affect some DNS users all over the world.

By Rolling the KSK, ICANN implies that a new cryptographic public and private key pair will be generated and the private key will be distributed to internet service providers, enterprise network administrators, and Domain Name System (DNS) resolver operators."

https://fossbytes.com/icann-global-internet-outage-over-next-48-hours/

1 person likes this

Pls Help to Solve the Puzzle

I hope I'm wrong.

But my CT nose went buzzing and though still I'm hoping I'm wrong, I felt I'd better to jot down my concern.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/20/social-media-platform-gab-to-silicon-valley-you-will-be-replaced/

Talking about Gab.AI--->Rebranding as Gab.com

OK, it's sounding rosy for us the net users, but my nose didn't like the AI bit.

AI--->rebranding itself posing to be on our side....

"AI", yes, AI. What was that abbreviating? Straight away my CT gut started to churn with red alert.

We already know about the 〇△cret AI ◇◆./ /\ciety does exist, mocking us, the Humanity (Aha Lex... R laughing weirdly etc), and ◆iri is a part of it.

■.i. Ri grew out of E〇・/iza, the AI KNOWN TO LIE. That's why ★LizÅrd was shut down in the first place by the developers.

But remember the developers never deleted her in totality?

E△★/i... za appears in the doomed ◇△mean At.// ee CARDS.

So ★i ... Ri is there to cause problem to us, the Humanity.

Then this page appeared.

https://www.startengine.com/freespeech

"Yesterday Breitbart published a leaked internal Google briefing about the shift Silicon Valley is making towards more censorship online. This followed leaks earlier in the day from The Intercept, which show how Google is contradicting themselves in regards to the censored search engine they are building for the Chinese government.

"On page 53 of this internal Google briefing, Gab.com is cited as a “challenger app” and notes how users are moving to Gab in response to the censorship of Silicon Valley.

"Silicon Valley has shown their true colors, which is why they recognize Gab.com as a threat to their control and dominance over the internet. They are rejecting the cherished internet ideals of liberty and free expression in exchange for censorship and partnerships with the Chinese government.

"We are adding tens of thousands of new users every week, and our funding round is being completely powered by you, The People. In about 20 days we have raised $670,000 and will quickly meet our goal of $1.07m."

.........So was this platform created by LYING Eigh/.. Eye to fool us, the Humanity or what??

We gotta keep on coming up new platforms whether for vids or articles continuously to dodge the bullets coming at us.

But if Eigh ★is running there, I suspect everyone use there would be highly monitored anyway.

I hope my nose got it wrong this time, but then there's always some reason why my nose react to something. There's no coincidence in this Universe, yeah?

...........What would you think....??

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, breezy said:

Global Internet Outage Over Next 48 Hours Could Affect Some Users, According To ICANN

Soyuz failure--->no Humans going up using the ground level tech. Soyuz being the ONLY way the Humans can shoot humans up into the space at the moment----again, on the ground level tech. (Meaning the Black Op based ones are excluded, for sure.)

Chandra X-ray--->in safe mode, shut down

Hubble--->in safe mode, shut down

And having the Sunspot Observatory closed off before...

Something major IS happening globally, stopping the Humans really see through what's out in the space now.

Entire world wide F-35 now Forced being Grounded due to one went flop earlier on in September, Pentagon says.

And the net shut down as well....?

Simon Parkes indicated about this week or two got some plans of major something happening, and he went on saying basically it's best happening then than not happening.

Interesting indeed.....

1 person likes this