unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

1,301 posts in this topic

Not even on RT yet?:Β Zakharova Facebook post with a Mystery emoji sentence

https://jp.sputniknews.com/politics/201808105213613/

When you open the above link, you can see what Maria had posted on her Facebook page. It's English translation done by Ggl is below:

"Media: "We would like to have better relations with the Russian government. And sanctions are one tool from a whole set with which we can try to set up a government to improve behavior, "said the head of the State Department press service."
What kind of set is this, "through which governments are set up to improve behavior for better relations with the US": πŸ¦‡πŸ—œπŸ§Ÿβ™€οΈπŸ•·πŸβ˜„οΈπŸŒͺπŸ¦‚πŸ’¨πŸ€ΉπŸ»β™‚οΈπŸŒ‹πŸ”«πŸ’£πŸ”ͺβš°οΈπŸ•³ πŸ’‰β›“βš”οΈπŸ“ŒπŸ”žπŸƒ?
And I would like a couple of examples of where and how this "set" worked."

Below is the set of emoji sentence she posted:

1f987.pngπŸ¦‡1f5dc.pngπŸ—œ1f9df_200d_2640.pngπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ1f577.pngπŸ•·1f40d.png🐍2604.pngβ˜„οΈ1f32a.pngπŸŒͺ1f982.pngπŸ¦‚1f4a8.pngπŸ’¨1f939_1f3fb.pngπŸ€ΉπŸ»β€β™‚οΈ1f30b.pngπŸŒ‹1f52b.pngπŸ”«1f4a3.pngπŸ’£1f52a.pngπŸ”ͺ26b0.png⚰️1f573.pngπŸ•³1f489.pngπŸ’‰26d3.pngβ›“2694.pngβš”οΈ1f4cc.pngπŸ“Œ1f51e.pngπŸ”ž1f0cf.png?

↑ ↑ Β  Β  Β  Β Β  ↑ ↑  ↑↑ ↑↑ ↑↑                           finishes with a Joker of Trump card.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€

Very interesting references and I almost put this into the Daily Surface Intel info thread....Obviously she means that "Such tactic never worked." but possibly the set hasΒ multipleΒ hidden meanings there...

I searched the same article in RT but could I find it.....ummmm.

2 people like this