unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

1,260 posts in this topic

Finally D. W. Dissociated From The G_ia TV

And apparently CG as well. Who cares. The one who knows his track record won't trust him ever again, I feel. IDK how he can change that..........

But saying that, I'm not just jumping onto what's been said in this vid and just settle for that either. Let's monitor what else is happening.

#GEM: D_vid W_lcock Resigns, G___ TV Abuses Confirmed #LUCIFER

From the Poster's Note:

"On July 1, 2018, D_vid W_ilcock purportedly resigned from G_ia TV according to Gaia Employee Movement insiders. The full transcript of his letter of resignation is read in this video. Again, the disclaimer of YAFTV is that this letter was confirmed by #GEM and appears to come directly from DW's email. "

(c)You Are Free TV 2018

Published on Jul 6, 2018

1 person likes this

Iron Sky 2 - The Coming Race (Official Trailer)

(´Д`) Starting with hand sign then to the reptilian eyes then Agartha and weird looking Dad....

2 people like this

Simon Parkes and AO12 on different forms of political manipulation tactics.

Sandra did an interview of Simon. Only just found it now.

(c) Sandra Daroy 2018

Published on Jul 10, 2018

1 person likes this

Something to ponder when you see strange things 

4 people like this

Trying to Balance The Report on Both Sides: PRO TRUMP RALLY IN UK

(c) Susan Corbin 2018 Thank you, Susan! Glad to see this vid.

I haven't heard of this news on any MSM in Asia so far....

Basically "they" are succeeding to split the UK public just like how the US people are copping now.

But I am hoping that this rally was formed instead of just being controlled and public splitting, people are actually really choosing to show what they really felt in their heart, being objective on the moves made by POTUS and his group.

On D. Wilcock: The News Was Shared Even By Mike Adam's NATURAL NEWS

OMG I never expected this (´゚д゚`)

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-07-15-david-wilcox-slams-gaia-for-promoting-lucifarian-worship-through-ancient-civilizations-broadcasts.html

And More On C Goode...

And below is from what Patty Greer, the award winning crop circle docco film maker, posted on 15th July 2018 on her FB page as a public post. I emphasized bits, not him or Patty.

"Tommy Williams wrote:
"That letter from Wilcock is pure self preservation, riddled with disclaimers and misdirects, when he knew all along.
He was warned by several people close to my group back in 2014, he chose to ignore it.
I exposed him and Corey Goode for the blue chicken cult back in June of 2015 as all a fabricated story, until Wilcock arranged a private call with my co-host of a show I was doing back then, and forced him to boot me off the show and group, this was in May 2016, I have all the evidence.
I, then went on and created my own group and show Truth, Honor & Integrity and continued to expose Wilcock and Goode for not only putting out bs and delaying disclosure with fake narratives, but I, along with Randy Maugans knew back in 2014 that Gaia TV is ran by coven members (dark magicians), and Wilcock and Goode were told this many times, but collected their blood money.
Goode works for the FBI, he also trained agencies into how to create and train trolls and shills for the alternative media, GoodETxSG is Goode TX (texas) SG (state guard) which is a former job of his and nothing to do with ET's.
Goode has or still is working for the SSp, no not secret space program, SS - Nazi space program who are part of the group who want to eliminate 90% of humanity, all the evidence of this has been contained within our shows, none of it was challenged and Corey admitted on air the fake name, train agency shills and the SSp.
I and Randy Maugans drafted a letter 18 months ago to both of them, to reach out a hand and come back into the community, by stepping down and admitting they have cheated the alt media for last 6 years and come forward and lets make the community as one again, both ignored it, and now they are paying the price, and fair dues.
They have made people seeking the truth pay a heavy price also, not only financially, but spiritually and ripped the alt. community apart, these people were not disclosing at all, they were paid to delay it, just like the cabal and covens wanted it.
In a high level meeting back in February 2016, the cabal were told Disclosure now in a drip fed fashion (those wanting Full Disclosure all in one go, need to be careful what they ask for - 99% dont have any idea of the full scope of it) cabal said they wanted 50 years, so everyone involved would be dead, and so no comeback, they were told to stick where the sun don't shine, and we told them it is happening now, whether you like it or not.""

Decenternet - The Most Ambitious & Disruptive Blockchain Replacement For the Internet - Backed By The Web's Original Inventors? (And Sent To Us By Extra Terrestrials?)

https://steemit.com/decenternet/@ura-soul/decenternet-the-most-ambitious-and-disruptive-blockchain-replacement-for-the-internet-backed-by-the-web-s-original-inventors-and

It was an intriguing read. But please note this is from Steemit site.