unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

1,422 posts in this topic

@unity, here................

http://www.newsweek.com/one-million-new-files-about-panama-papers-reveal-backlash-angry-clients-987599

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/mossack-fonseca-panama-papers-new-leak-1.4714187

"What is Panama Papers 2.0?
A new leak at the Mossack Fonseca law firm in Panama exposes how it and its clients reacted to the 2016 release of the Panama Papers.

The new leak: Munich’s Süddeutsche Zeitung newspaper was given the new files, which were shared with the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists.

Its size: 1.2 million files, roughly 1/10th of the original 2.6 terabyte leak of 11.5 million files.

Media partners: More than 100 journalists across globe, including a McClatchy/Miami Herald team."   <<this info from following link

http://www.miamiherald.com/latest-news/article213423514.html

@phillipbbg   It seems we talked about a Secret Space Force on CHANI, years ago....that's what the bluecoat thread was about.  I wondered if this wasn't the way/intent to bring it out into the open.

2 people like this

VICE Turned AGAINST Us

Well, I wondered wth Tylor's going on about.....then when I actually listened to this vid, yeah....I tend to agree with him. 

So VICE got BOUGHT OUT by our enemy?......Let's buckle up ourselves, for I think it is a sorta countering move against all of us, CT heads.

VICE used to punch out really interesting alternative contents. So SOMETHING HAPPENED to them just recently, I guess.

(c) secureteam10 2018

Published on Jun 22, 2018

1 person likes this

5 people like this

Was Julius Cesar a Gray/EBEN Hybrid!?

The image is causing a bit of roar in CT forums....LOL And I can understand it why people did so! 

The question for us is-----ok, maybe he was a hybrid, for what he achieved is certainly the usual pattern you see from the alien hybrids placed on the important positions to create the EVENTS that shape human history.

But lots of us can't tell the DIFFERENCES between EBEN and Gray. THEY DO LOOK SIMILAR.

(It's like people have hard time telling apart different Asians from near by regions...not exactly the same case, but it really is like that level of "unable to separate" is happening among us, the CT heads.)

Well, perhaps we generally can grasp the difference this way (for now):

Grays X

EBENs

EBENs are actually helpful to the Humanity.

Grays tends to be nasty against the Humans for they have grudge against us. Remember they got told off by Anu for what they were doing to Humans? Well they are keeping the grudge. I don't care really if we hear a few cases of "Grays trying to do good for Humans". They don't possess souls like we do, if we trust what Simon Parks stated before. So that discards such claims from THIS time line......unless those positive scenarios arrived from a different time lines and waged into here a bit.

https://www.rt.com/news/430659-caesar-head-reconstructed-rome/

"The result is a remarkably lifelike depiction of Caesar, down to the unusual skull shape said to have been the result of his difficult birth.

“So he has a crazy bulge on his head,” Buijtendorp said of his skull, HLN reports. “A doctor said that such a thing occurs in a heavy delivery. You do not invent that as an artist.”"

5b2e5559dda4c808438b4571.jpg

(c) Reuters/rightful owner(s) 2018

1 person likes this

If Your DNA Information Is Being Sold, Shouldn’t You Make The Profit?

June 20, 2018 By  Richard Enos

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2018/06/20/if-your-dna-information-is-being-sold-shouldnt-you-make-the-profit/

"

• The Facts:

Companies like 23andMe, Ancestry.com and others are collecting your DNA data and can sell the data to third party companies. Timicoin is a blockchain based ecosystem that allows you to monetize your health data.

• Reflect On:

Shouldn't you have the option to sell your own data? Is your DNA data safe with some of these companies? The blockchain is helping to create further security and consumer-based monetization of personal data."

2 people like this

My warning bells went haywire over this DNA collecting business when it first started, and I haven't changed my mind.

4 people like this

Mystery of the massive explosion 200 million light years away: Strange flash 100 times brighter than a supernova that is growing at an incredible rate baffles scientists

• The blast appeared in a distant galaxy but scientists are unsure what triggered it 
  • They theorise the flash is a 9,000°C (16,000°F) cloud of high-energy particles 
  • It is bursting outwards at an incredible speed of 12,000 miles per second
  • One researcher said 'there hasn't really been another object like this' 

By HARRY PETTIT FOR MAILONLINE 

PUBLISHED: 02:13 AEST, 23 June 2018 | UPDATED: 02:20 AEST, 23 June 2018

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5874659/Mystery-massive-explosion-200-light-years-away.html

And here's a good compi of surrounding info about it by Tylor:

(c) secureteam10 2018

1 person likes this

Q-The Plan To Save The World

This vid was nicely done. Cheers to the vid poster.

But I warn you one thing.

The vid poster is stuck with the idea that there's only one big nasty bunch that we gotta fight back.

NO. It's not that simple.

We got multiple enemies. And it's been so for a looooooong time.

Be prepared to fight back pretty complex exopolitical jugglings which they are doing above our heads.

Let's continue to be astute as much as we can. We will win the lot in the end. 

(c) Joe Masepoes 2018

Published on Jun 25, 2018

1 person likes this

Q - The Plan To Save The World

Very Ra Ra Mmmm we shall see... relax slaves just sit back and enjoy the ride..............WE  WILL DO THE WORK FOR YOU..........

Really?

2 people like this

Meade telescope

John got a new telescope and the resolution is the best one. Very thrilling to watch for the people trying to find weird objects on the surface of Moon.

(c) John Lenard Walson extreme astronomy 2018

Published on Jun 27, 2018

2 people like this

@phillipbbg  I've thought about this for a couple days now, and this is my perception. The video is basically a primer to explain Q to those who aren't very aware.  Q has said all along that it's going to take everyone working together to make the world a better place.  He's never intimated that we should just sit on our hands, and let someone else do the heavy lifting. Have we been fooled before?  Yep, that's how we got here.  Could we be fooled again?  Yep, that's possible too, only time will tell.  I try to keep an open mind and keep my eyes on the ball, now if the blasted thing would just stop bouncing, It would sure be easier.  :-

3 people like this

I actually thought the Make it Happen for Space Command was actually a slow release disclosure so they can at some point tell people they have successfully (built) a Space Command.  No, they wont ever tell people how long it has actually been around, but at least it will be finally disclosed at some point this way, without all the shock and awe.

3 people like this

Missile Shot Down By Someone? Freaky Image Left After The Fall Of It

1) Someone tried to shoot up a missile---against the Humanity, and someone shot it down?

2) Was that A SHIP that got shot down?

(c) mrmbb333 2018

2 people like this

Don't Just Fall For It: Verification Required

It's about this link.

FEMA ORDERS 2500 GALLONS OF HYDROGEN CYANIDE FROM BRAZIL

http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/fema-orders-2500-gallons-of-hydrogen-cyanide-from-brazil/

We went ( ・ὢ・ )?HUH? over this content before: http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/fema-orders-16000-guillotine-blades-from-mexico/

It goes back to 2008 when a huge out cry against FEMA rose among us. (Interesting year, hey...)

First of all, here's a hard work done by one of us taking down SNOOPS for their back flipping against us when that was discovered.

"Do You Trust Snopes? You Won’t After Reading This."

By Food Babe (Food Babe, thank you heaps for your awesome work!)

https://foodbabe.com/do-you-trust-snopes-you-wont-after-reading-how-they-work-with-monsanto-operatives/

So they trashed their accountability, and basically we don't care about SNOOPS what they say about anything anymore.

And currently this blog page appeared on 30th June 2018 started to spread immediately after the release, and possibly the same person who made this vid posted Glooooooop thread to warn others/get more viewers for his vid........

(c) Nibiru News 2018

Published on Jun 30, 2018

We need to make sure to NOT TO FALL for someone that maybe trying to DIVIDE US.

We need to make sure of the SOURCE of the info.  Verifiable? If NOT, don't just gulp the lot down.

Extreme attitude is not needed here. We gotta look at the news subjects with even keeled attitude to see both sides of the fence, to be able to judge situations with highest TRUTHFUL manner.

I appreciate heaps for the American people honouring HONESTY. Good on you, peeps!!

1 person likes this

Interstellar Asteroid is Somehow Speeding Up: Impossible If It Was Just A Rock.....But It's Happening

by Ben Emlyn-Jones

https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2018/06/interstellar-asteroid-is-speeding-up.html

"It has just been announced that 'Oumuamua is speeding up. This should not be possible. An object cannot accelerate in space unless it enters a gravitational field, the "slingshot effect" or if it slows down (this is still termed "acceleration" in astronomy) due to friction with something, like a planetary atmosphere. The only exception to this rule is for... ahem!... something with its own propulsion system. "

2 people like this

OK I went looking for that headline and came up with this........."FEMA ORDERS 2500 GALLONS OF HYDROGEN CYANIDE FROM BRAZIL; Purge of Liberals Soon " <<<I wanted to see where all I could find the title mentioned.  http://halturnerradioshow.com/  is where I found it with the additional 4 words. 

http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/fema-orders-2500-gallons-of-hydrogen-cyanide-from-brazil/   <<this one did not have the extra 4 words, but snipping from the article on their site I find this>>> snip  "Our source could not confirm FEMA’s motivation for acquiring the deadly toxin, but he believes FEMA will distribute it among internment camps and prison barges. The purchase order, he said, requested the 5000 gallons be delivered in fifty hermetically sealed fifty-five gallon drums. Addition instructions illustrate FEMA’s deceptive nature; the agent in charge insisted Askell Quimica stencil the words “Potable Water” on each container." snip <<<so, is it 2500 gallons or 5000 gallons?

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracyundone/comments/8v6r0o/fema_orders_2500_gallons_of_hydrogen_cyanide_from/?ref=readnext <<no extra words just video

haven't checked glp    I just believe that whomever gave out this "anonymous" tip, also should have presented "PROOF", as in providing a copy of that Federal Purchase Order/Bill of Lading.    As you say, keep an open mind, and recognize there could also be ulterior motives at play here.  IF, by chance it IS true, no one needs to add their opinion as to who's the possible target, just for the sake of sensationalizing it.  Doing so, simply creates doubt for me, plus the different numbers stated, in relation to the amount ordered, creates questions. (btw 50 x 55 = 2750, so another mistake on the numbers, LOL) Sloppy journalism on both scores. Crazy world we live in.

3 people like this

Ohhhhhhh Thank you for that, breezy!(・ω・)ノ

I checked on both Ggl AND duck searches.

What I found was this:

1) It looks like someone is making a very narrow referencing and ONLY 2~3 sites are talking about one another (or just between 2), and actually not having any other sources which we can track back to, away from themselves,

2) That's been done by the same people/sites again and again..........<1> Can be done by paid disinfo agents, hey, <2> written by very dodgy people who don't understand it's important to go for various sources than just one??, <3> absolutely rattling for the numbers like breezy pointed it out and showing such dodgy stuff......we won't be able to believe them, do we?

We can't just gulp down such people's opinions, BUT saying that, we never know if there's been a critical release of info that's beneficial for us being strategically released via such sites and people, MASKING against our "enemies" and all done to obscure the track records of those kind informants and people who are working with the Breakaways, standing with the Humanity.

This has been a big dilemma for I hate wasting my precious researching time (because I'm friggin disabled a lot) on something useless big time.  

Another interesting point is this:

Ggl search didn't really show much of choice when the search was done in various ways. I also used the whole lot of title and went to chase about the info.

Well......

Duck actually listed MORE THAN GGL in contents. 

LOL intel people are backing Duck. It used to be so useless when it started, but people punched into Duck hell a lot since then, and now I feel it's becoming a good alternative search engine finally.

It means Ggl is creating a point where all of us will go and have a look at, and quite possibly people write on the comment sections or leave posts in forums that's tied with the article/vids. Not deleting the whole lot so no one can take a look at, but just leaving one/two places to go for the same contents to verify them......

One gate is left for us to go have a look at. If you show your interest, they will mark you.

It only reminds me of flock of sheep lining up in cue to go back into a fenced yard.

Makes it so easy for them to watch all of us.

So I'd be careful NOT TO WRITE ANYTHING below the vids that are posted around. 

Maybe the writers are not intending such, but our enemies and friends both are watching it.

1 person likes this

Whirlpool Generators

Here's something more positive stuff....we deserve that. LOL

3 people like this

Need a Military Grade Filtration Mask? Here You Go

Just found this....

1 person likes this

DNA shape changed by scientists to create tiny machines and computers

Structures can be employed as building blocks to create nanobots and basic computing systems

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/dna-shape-computers-machines-nanotechnology-triggers-uea-a8369801.html

World's tiniest 'computer' makes a grain of rice seem massive

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/science/worlds-tiniest-computer-makes-a-grain-of-rice-seem-massive/ar-AAz43zr

1 person likes this