unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

1,301 posts in this topic

I'm sure we had a thread with Schuman Resonance included in the thread title, but it did not appear by the search at CHANI...

So I just post this here for now...

White Out: Very Intense, High Energy Noticed on Schuman Resonance Chart 

24th April 2018 chart

SR_24-4-2018_4_lg.JPG.85fb1d2e83ebac996ed788cca5ede303.JPG

SR_24-4-2018_3_sm.JPG.36831fbb650e38964435508729e5111e.JPG

3 people like this

21 hours ago, deekin said:

I like and trust Rachel's video above and she has been sick lately, coughing.  She usually appears weekly on Scarabperformance's Mandela Effect channel (Monday pm - US time).  Certainly a lot of unnecessary negative comments.

Last winter just after I noticed many heavy chemtrailed days, I developed a cough that lasted 3 months - a record for me.  Eventually it went, but it was draining.

Can I suggest you and or anyone else purchase :

Portable Ultrasonic Nebulizer Asthma Inhaler

Handheld-Portable-Mini-Asthma-Inhaler-Ne

They are usually about $25 to $35 on the net... I use one every time I get any  form of lung congestion.

I put a pinch of Bicarbonate of soda into the little cup of water(I use distilled) that is ultrasonically vaporized and breath it in for a couple of minutes 3 to 4 times per day until the issue is resolved. The Bicarb changes the PH in your airways and any particulates that may be lodged in the cells get caught up and extracted in the mucus change and you can spit it out... Really effective if you have come into contact with someone with flu or a cold and you get that pricking itch starting in your lungs... 

Also by the way if you have or are starting to get lung cancer this is in effect duplicating the treatment performed by the well regarded Italian doctor below

IMHO EVERY HOUSEHOLD SHOULD HAVE ONE..........................

4 people like this

Thanks phil.  Maybe too much info, but my cough always started as an uncontrollable tickle until it ran its course, always dry.  I went o'seas and told people I met that if I started coughing, don't offer water,  it will just stop, and it always did.  I'm saving that tequila I didn’t know what to do with to gargle next time!

3 people like this

10 hours ago, deekin said:

Thanks phil.  Maybe too much info, but my cough always started as an uncontrollable tickle until it ran its course, always dry.  I went o'seas and told people I met that if I started coughing, don't offer water,  it will just stop, and it always did.  I'm saving that tequila I didn’t know what to do with to gargle next time!

Ah the tequila will always have a positive effect...  

But the  nebulizer is easy to understand you just change the PH from acid to alkaline and what ever is the cause of your tickle will be naturally removed and unable to infect you. 

Most dis_ease is acid by nature 

3 people like this

55 minutes ago, phillipbbg said:

Ah the tequila will always have a positive effect...  

But the  nebulizer is easy to understand you just change the PH from acid to alkaline and what ever is the cause of your tickle will be naturally removed and unable to infect you. 

Most dis_ease is acid by nature 

I

I do the same thing phillipbbg for my self and family members works great sometimes I use hydrogen peroxide (food grade) in the 2-3% range works great for infections ive also used colidiol silver before and iodine 

2 people like this

Ohhhh thank you for that, breezy! I will repost the materials there! Cheers!(・ω・)ノ

1 person likes this

Another Footage of the Tesseract in Front of our Sun?

It's NOT showing the actual tessaract object. But the Sun is showing a STRAIGHT LINED corner a bit. Please do take the light emerging from behind the object which is the real sun warm ray....the tessaract is creating blinding WHITE LIGHT.

OK, so it's important to use the welders' filter to get to see the effect.

On eBay, they were like A$10-20, depending on the type. To buy the filter itself would be the way to go. In that way, you can move the filter around and able to indicate where the lens flares are appearing. 

I think I gotta fish out a few Sun glitch posts and move to an appropriate Sun thread somewhere....if we have one. If we don't I will set it up later.

(c) To Those Who Will Listen 2018

Published on Apr 11, 2018

2 people like this

UPDATE: Local communities to train for mass power outage scenario

April 24, 2018  Nolan Blair and WBAY staff

"MADISON, Wis. (WBAY) - The Wisconsin National Guard is helping communities prepare for a possible long-term mass power outage.

A full-scale training exercise known as Dark Sky is May 15-17 in Brown, Calumet, Dane, Fond du Lac, Milwaukee, Outagamie and Winnebago Counties.

Utility companies, law enforcement and first responders will be part of the power outage simulation.

"The what ifs. We're trying to fill in those spots for the what ifs," said Rob Olson, Outagamie County Emergency Management.

The National Guard says the public may notice military presence and increased emergency personnel during the exercise.

The National Guard says the training exercise is to prepare for a possible attack on the state's infrastructure.

“Our emergency management community must be prepared to deal with the myriad scenarios and challenges posed by a long-term mass power outage, and by training together, we continue building meaningful relationships that leave us better positioned to respond to a real-world situation," says Maj. Gen. Don Dunbar, Wisconsin’s adjutant general."

snip

"In Omro, National Guard soldiers will go door-to-door to conduct welfare checks as part of the training."

snip

http://www.wbay.com/content/news/Local-communities-to-train-for-mass-power-outage-scenario-480584911.html

2 people like this

The twitterverse is showing us that the matrix is breaking down. 😂 Kanye is declaring his love for DJT. Trump is retweeting Kanye. Kanye tweeted a pic of his autographed MAGA hat. DJT Jr is retweeting Kim Kardashian saying he's with her. The right can't believe they're agreeing with Kanye. It's crazy. 😂 It may seem trite, but the energy is really getting whipped up, minds are opening. Like folks are saying, a hole has been ripped in reality.

This is me rn:

16AA51A1-24C5-413D-8ABC-604C2F25E187.jpeg

2 people like this

I love it kande!!  LOL  

Hostility toward journalists rising worldwide, watchdog says

April 25, 2018     AP

"PARIS (AP) — Media watchdog Reporters Without Borders says hostility toward journalists is growing worldwide, often encouraged by political leaders — even in democratic countries.

The group's annual global index of media freedom released Wednesday found an overall rise in animosity toward reporters and a drop in freedoms, notably in former Soviet states but also in countries from the U.S. to the Philippines.

The group says many democratically elected leaders "no longer see the media as part of democracy's essential underpinning," singling out U.S. President Donald Trump for his media-bashing. It also notes the recent killings of reporters in EU members Slovakia and Malta."

snip

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hatred-journalists-rise-worldwide-watchdog-says-094115269.html

2 people like this

Simon Is Back on Connecting Consciousness As Pod Cast

Pls don't ask me wth happened...for I dunno. But glad to see Simon able to use CC slot anyway. 

I just hope JP got himself back ok...

(c)  Simon Parkes 2018 (NOT under CC anymore!)

Published on Apr 27, 2018

2 people like this

Q WILL BE ALWAYS WITH YOU

(≧▽≦)

Q App appeared in iTunes App Store, apparently.

Someone is saying "it’s worth getting the Q app! £1/$1".

Err...I couldn't find the location of the App.

If someone finds it, please post it to share with us.

1 person likes this

The Hand Signal: Or Did He Forget He Was Not Supposed To Do That?

Peeps....this is the situation for all of us, trying to research about wth is happening to us via politics and other aspects.

Well.....here's what we learned what AM does, which signifies her position with the faction, yeah....?

q1.png

Image from: /1.bp.blogspot.com/-IqQIMPIQcXM/UTyOmOOODNI/AAAAAAAAAzw/GNZPASZ9XHI/s1600/q1.png

5791fb82cf507_Untitled2.jpg

Image from: c dn.images.dailystar.co.uk/dynamic/1/photos/438000/620x/5791fb82cf507_Untitled2.jpg

This is what I had come across from a vid of a show aired in Japan yesterday on Sat 28-4-2018. 

It's POTUS talking on 17th April 2018 on the US soil.

Scroll down from head pic down towards his hands.

potus_17-4-2018_yorubuzz_28-4-2018_2.JPG.8722dcdcd875fd8f940a40f86fccc4a8.JPG

potus_17-4-2018_yorubuzz_28-4-2018_3.jpg.21ce6df0cb09ca34031d483fa8d0d819.jpg

potus_17-4-2018_yorubuzz_28-4-2018_1.JPG.e48da9e9839539b9a59a337dc8ec104a.JPG

(c) Yorubazu 2018

YUP, you've seen it.

Err.....I guess other's also noticed on different occasion. He does seem to do this.

05-trump-merkel.jpg

Image from: http://www.nyhetsspeilet.no/2016/03/er-donald-trump-illuminati/

Well I know he's not with THEM.

And the poster of the above image also knows that. Anyway, that's from March 2016 so obviously consciously or unconsciously, POTUS does show that hand signal..........bloody confusing but such as geopolitics infused with hell of an alien war, I guess...

2 people like this

Weird HELPFINDSOHIA.com 

This one sounds like a soft recruit done. Well, thankfully the date given is over. IDK if anyone went and checked the premises out.

Don't just think Russian looking letters assures you that it's a hand from Russia....I actually would be very careful about going with such assumption about what's going on here.

You maybe dealing with the nasty Ds by them flagging the word of SOPHIA to attract peeps who get intrigued by the word. So this maybe a boobie trap made against the peeps especially who may long for the Breakaway peeps. (So basically like a nasty faction trying to suck out good brainy peeps who can work for the Humanity, and make them into zombies that attack against us.)

But the puzzles do seem to be a bit too easy going for a real recruit....but that's just me. I reserved an idea that this is just created by someone who loves the drive of the matter, and in fact NOTHING to do with anything of what I am talking about, too. Look, we studied how "they" do shits, and we, the Humans, are creative bunch....so maybe someone wanted to show off that they can play the same sort of style of artworks and thinking that's a funky thing to do. A birth of sub-sub-culture....??(´Д`) 

2nd of all, the production got the feeling of "Hand made"/"ripped from the past productions from films etc" feel to them. 

.............Curiosity killed cats before, and will continue to do so. Be careful. Be REALLY careful. 

(c) Fright Knight 2018

Published on Apr 13, 2018

1 person likes this

Iraqi journalist who flung shoes at Bush is running for president

Bob Fredericks            May 1, 2018

Iraqi journalist who flung shoes at Bush is running for president

Muntadhar al-Zaidi (left) AFP/Getty Images

"The Iraqi journalist who chucked his shoes at President George W. Bush at a 2008 news conference in Baghdad is looking for a new job — the presidency of Iraq, a new report said Tuesday.

Muntadhar al-Zaidi, who at the time worked for Egypt-based al-Baghdadia television network, launched both of his shoes, one at a time, at Bush’s head during a farewell news conference with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in his palace in the Green Zone.

“This is a farewell kiss from the Iraqi people, you dog,” he yelled in Arabic at Bush as he tried to brain the president.

“This is for the widows and orphans and all those killed in Iraq,” he shouted before he was tackled by the prime minister’s bodyguards.

The American president nimbly ducked both shoes, which sailed over his head.

“That was a size 10 shoe he threw at me, you may want to know,” Bush cracked at the time."
snip

https://nypost.com/2018/05/01/iraqi-journalist-who-hurled-shoe-at-bush-is-running-for-president/

2 people like this

Oh wow the Flaming Shoe Thrower!!! I'm amazed to learn that he's still alive!! Good luck to him. :banana:

1 person likes this

Simon Parkes with Kerry Cassidy: Camelot---Mantid Agenda

Wow connecting to Urantia book as well, with the author being targeted as well. Simon is very wary of Urantia book.

And got words for the Remote Viewing as well. I just started to listen to it now. 

(c) Project Camelot 2018 Published on May 3, 2018

And this is the vid Kerry asked Simon to watch in order to review it.

(c) Technical Intuition 2018

Published on Apr 18, 2018

1 person likes this

Are You An Organ Donor? You Might REALLY Want To Rethink

“Brain death is a lie.” - Dr. Byrne

(´゚д゚`) Please check this out. I gotta feel this is really serious issue.

IDK if our physical bodies are just copying what they used to do to show under the knife.

But it made me to stop and think...for I am an organ donor, too.

Besides that, we already know the donor's doings really reflect upon the recipient, be it the preferred food and drinks to the PAST LIFE MEMORIES to surface within the new recipient.

For now, maybe donoring is a doomed system. I feel as if it's made for the Soul Transfer in some cases, and stench of Pedo-Gate level of crap hanging around IMHO.....

(C)Taylor Reynolds 2018

And here's the full version of the doctor's account:

Dr. Byrne - Jaw-dropping Discussion with one of the Founders of Neonatal/Perinatal Medicine

The doc was basically stating that there's no organs you can harvest out of a DEAD BODY....the body must be alive....holy cow.....then what are we doing to the donors...???

(c)VRA Advocacy 2017

Published on Dec 7, 2017

ANALYSIS: Alfie Evans was executed by lethal injection; Alder Hey hospital steeped in horrifying history of organ harvesting from human babies

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 by: Mike Adams

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-05-01-alfie-evans-executed-by-lethal-injection-organ-harvesting-alder-hey.html

1 person likes this

The Sum of All Fears

I had forgotten about this movie....from 2002. Divide and Conquer....they were telling us how they do then.

1 person likes this

Planetary Alignment: 10th May to End of July 2018

10th May: Earth--Jupiter

28th June: Earth--Saturn

31st July: Earth--Mars

These alignments will be used by the factions whichever likes to employ the massive energy AGAINST us, the Humanity, even though there will be peeps using the occasions for very positive effects, for there are nasty ones want to reverse such positive effects. M .a. jee -k wars to be exchanged.

Lets monitor their acts of using sacrifices in many forms etc and best to avoid going into public gathering scenes, methinks.

2 people like this

Q WILL BE ALWAYS WITH YOU

(≧▽≦)

Q App appeared in iTunes App Store, apparently.

Unity, I didn't see a response, but the app is called "QDrops" and I think is worth it as it not only alerts you to new "drops" but as a very helpful lexicon.

3 people like this

Welcome to CHANI Skybird!  Nice to have you on board. 

2 people like this

Skybird, W━━E━━L━━ ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ ━C━━O━━M━━E!! to CHANI!!

Hope your surfing here support you making your shared reality a greater one!

And a Big Thank You for the info! (・ω・)ノ

I still didn't have the name of the App. Awesome, I'll go and have a look!

7 hours ago, Skybird said:

Unity, I didn't see a response, but the app is called "QDrops" and I think is worth it as it not only alerts you to new "drops" but as a very helpful lexicon.

1 person likes this